All Comments on 'Nekos are Best Tied Up'

by GenderlessNeko

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting but repetitive

It was an interesting, unique and hot read however it seemed like you repeated yourself a lot.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Absolutely lovely. Where can I get one of them Nekos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet and unusual

I wondered... will we see more neko stories from you?

hentaikittenhentaikittenalmost 7 years ago
Get an editor

This could have been a really good story, but it had a few annoying flaws. First of all, it seemed like the neko did everything "shyly". He whined shyly, he moaned shyly, he wrapped his tail around her thigh shyly... how do you wrap your tail around someone shyly? Seems like a fairly bold move to me. It was so overdone it became rather farcical and I caught myself waiting to see if he was going to fuck her "shyly".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really enjoyable! (Yes, I got a hard-on as well, if YOU didn't then that is probably something you should worry about)

Shit, that has got to be the longest lemon I have EVER read. You actually write quite remarkably, aside from a couple of easily corrected grammar mistakes.

All in all, I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this! Very cute as well..

But anyway, keep up the good work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous