All Comments on 'Nellie and The Unicorn Onesie'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
norafaresnorafaresover 4 years ago

Funny, endearing and hot. This story has it all. I enjoyed my second read of this. Cheryl, you are a very talented writer.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
For some odd reason...

I'm thinking about registering for the spring semester.

Great story, MsTerra.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Great fun

A hot and horny fleecy floozie who is a champion beer pong player, what more could we want?

stev2244stev2244over 4 years ago
That was fun

Cute and entertaining. I really enjoyed reading that. Thanks.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
It's so cute when you use words like

defence and favourite. When I read this, I visualize a woman up to her chest in snow in the wilds of Canada trying to keep warm on a winter's night. Well done! Keep posting with the Canadian flavour. I love the tags "straight sex" and "woman on top". Just imagine a woman on top having straight sex!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Another magnificent story from Ms. Terra

It's not easy combining humor and eroticism, but you've done it perfectly in this story. The beer pong game (and subsequent "naked" beer pong game) was terrific, and of course the backyard sex scene was very steamy. I really loved the ending, too.

As norafares said, I very much enjoyed reading it again. And I look forward to reading more of Nellie's adventures.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago

Damn hot stuff!

My friend, you know how to write a sex scene. This 5* beauty will be part of foreplay for a while. Thanks for sharing your incredible (and steamy) writing talents

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 4 years ago
Wow!

I wasn't familiar with your writing until now, but I will be watching for more from now on. Great writing and hot as hell. 5*s from me all day long.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 4 years ago
Damn

I did my BSc by correspondence. Look at all the good stuff I missed!

This made me smile all the way through.

Thank you, ma'am. 5*

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 4 years ago
Love it!

I only played beer pong once, and I did get laid. I was too drunk to walk so I don't know how I managed it. The resilience of youth, I suppose. Thanks for the story, CherylTerra.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 4 years ago
Go as always

Hard to relate to this from personal experience. Maybe that's why I liked it so well.

darkvision29darkvision29almost 4 years ago

Well written as well as sexy. I'm looking forward to reading more of your works.

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Great writing, good story. I loved it.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great writing, fun, believable, likeable characters

I feel like I'd enjoy meeting both the leads in reality.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Loved It

Another short but intense story. Well done.

VFreeVFreeover 3 years ago

My second Nellie story and I was not disappointed (Not that I expected to be after the first!!). Loved every word and will be reading the rest in the order they were written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your writing is unique. If this makes any sense to you, it is light yet intense. There is zero emotional baggage! No problems with previous significant others,etc.. For maybe a paragraph I thought Connor might become a problem, but no, he’s simply a jerk, but he fortunately wasn’t an overbearing one.

Being fortunate enough to be with a woman when she has a “triple” is amazing. I assure you I do not need to take my shoes off to count the times I was that lucky, or perhaps good AND lucky is more like it. And the raincoat likely helped Jake hold out long enough to be-there for her. Try as they may with condoms, they will never be as sensitive or erotic as skin on skin.

Anyway, just an outstanding story! Some fantasy, but still real enough that the reader doesn’t end up saying “oh, please!” , instead of just reading and enjoying!

Thank you for such a well written contribution.

Uncle Al (my account not yet approved or whatever, so i must post this as anonymous)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Starting the Nellie series in your recommended order and as usual, you fail to disappoint. 10/10

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

Great story ! Loved the humour, Nellie sounds like such a fun character I'll have to get to know her a bit better.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

What a Hot hookup! And such fun characters, I can see this going on for a while.

I mean, when you have a hookup like that, you have to go back for more! ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Brings back great memories.

I was a bit like Jake. I was the nerd who had been taught by a cute accounting majornerd how to lick labia lips and caress clits, both at parties and elsewhere. A very useful skill.

Looking forward to more stories

Reader in YYZ

PureoticaPureoticaabout 2 years ago

This story was cute, and I enjoyed the humor. My one suggestion would be to cut the last paragraph. Stop with the final line of dialogue. That's where the narrative energy ends, and it hints at more to come for these characters. The last paragraph releases the tension and feels like a denouement. Stopping on the dialog maintains the tension and leaves the reader anticipating the next installment.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 1 year ago

Sweet and funny!

And now I know what beer pong is...

speakingmusicspeakingmusicabout 1 year ago

Really delightful story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Funny and fun and I hope the rest are this good. The dialogue is great

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. Humorous and sexy all in one. Great start for this series.ooking forward to the rest. BardnotBard.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good premise.

Cock into pussy was too fast. Too straightforward.

Needed her exploring it -- and his balls -- a while after he'd already given her her first orgasm before she had/let him insert it into her pussy.

Four stars.

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

Great fun, paced well, edited well so there was no fat on the story and we are rooting (sorry) for Nellie and Jake to win at both pong & hide the salami. Hard to imagine how this could be improved tbh, although if I’m honest I find it difficult to like a character called Jake, it’s just a bit too Chad imho.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES