Nemesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling like Kevin McAlister from Home Alone, I quickly decided what I want to achieve (the complete sexual domination and subjugation of my nemesis), how I would achieve it (unrelenting and alternating waves of pain and pleasure) and what I would need to do it (mostly zip-ties, but some other supplies as well).

Resisting the urge to beat myself off, I got out of bed and went for a run. It was a sunny but bitterly cold morning. My trainers ate up the miles and I knew the day was going to be good.

After a shower, I turned my laptop on and sent my boss the document we finished the night before so he would have it for 9 am. I then bashed out a dozen or so emails, the type that keep the corporate cogs turning, but are not particularly taxing or time consuming. I set each of them to send at 30 minute intervals from 9 am so my colleagues would think I was gainfully employed, then I headed out the door.

I drove to the shopping centre and bought what I needed there. I had loads of lube in the house but it was all water based and condom safe - therefore it eventually dried to that 'tacky' state. That wouldn't do this evening and I had no intention of wearing a condom so the first purchase was a large bottle of oil based lube. Next I bought a long, thick dildo that came with a suction cup on the base of attaching to smooth surfaces. Finally I bought a selection of smaller sex toys with multiple uses.

My next stop was a pet shop. In there I found a collar and leash for a dog that looked like Holly's size. I also picked up a squeaky rubber dog toy in the shape of a bone. I could have bought these items in the sex shop, but high street sex shops sold BDSM gear with a 'novelty' quality to them and I didn't trust their durability. I was looking for something more 'industrial'.

My final destination was a DIY shop. In there I bought a selection pack of zip ties of different sizes, a couple of metres of rope, some shackles and some stretchy rubber straps, a bit like a bike's inner tube.

Supplies obtained, I headed home and prepared the house. I turned the heating way, way up. Nothing kills a girl's mood more than being cold, and nothing pleases me more than a girl breaking a sweat. I arranged the ropes and shackles on the dining room table then put the zip ties in my study. I charged my iPad and selected some Literotica stories to download. I set up a throwaway reddit account and a new page, submitting the photo of Holly bent over, showing her thong as the first photo on it. The thing that took the longest was taking down the living room mirror from the wall and placing it at floor level. A few other bits of housekeeping and I was done.

**********************************

Towards 6 pm I started to wonder if she would show up. What would I do if she didn't? Would I turn her in immediately or would I make another effort to bend her to my will. I had her mobile number so I decided that I would keep the pressure on for the weekend, then go for the nuclear option at 9 am on Monday if she still hadn't submitted.

I need not have worried, however, as my doorbell rang a few minutes early and I opened up to find Holly shivering on my doorstep, looking very, very nervous.

I brought her inside but took her to the sturdy rather than the living room - I didn't want her to see in there yet. I took her coat, offered her a seat and gave her a large crystal tumbler full of spiced rum and ice - a drink I knew she was fond of even though it was still pretty punchy when drunk neat. I poured myself a whisky and added ice - something I didn't normally do. I was polite and non-threatening; in fact this might have been the friendliest I had ever been with Holly.

Once we were settled in chairs, facing each other, we chatted. I asked her about her relationship status (single), who she had told about our agreement (no one) and then some work related chat which was mostly bitching together about some of the directors in the Company. As we talked I took in her outfit. I pair of skinny jeans, heels, a white lacy top and a sweater. She looked good, but also the most casual I had ever seen her. It humanised her a little. When she had relaxed a little I put down my drink and fixed her with my eyes.

"Okay, it's time. Stand up Holly"

Gravity seemed to be very strong on the other side of the room as it took her a very long time to get to her feet. She did it though; with no arguments. She had obviously steeled herself for what she thought was to come.

"Take off your sweater." I instructed.

Again she complied, with a little less hesitation this time. But there were bigger challenges to come.

'And the top.' I said.

This time the hesitation was very long. I was about to repeat my instruction when she undid a button at the back of her neck then pulled the item off over her head. In doing so she stretched herself tall and the image that came into view as the top rose up her stomach and over her breasts was beautiful. Holly had a great body, I had always known that, but you never know how girls feel about it themselves. As the top joined the sweater on the desk I could tell she was still really nervous. Twisting away from me a bit and crossing her arms over her chest. Her light pink bra complemented her light tan skin and I felt a twitch of activity in my boxers.

"Take off your jeans... Holly..." I warned when she made no movement to comply. Very, very slowly she undid the button and zip before tucking her thumbs into her waistband.

"Face the door while you do it." I ordered. I was going to see every inch of Holly tonight and I would enjoy looking at her front jest as much as her back, so there was no real need to have her turn around, but there was a benefit to her getting used to obeying each command. If I started small and got compliance, it would make things easier later when I was making bigger demands later.

Holly turned on the spot and started tugging the jeans down to her knees. They were tight and hugged her round bottom perfectly. As more skin came into view I was treated to the view of her matching pink thong running between her cheeks. At that point, she got stuck, however, because she still had her heels on and the jeans were not going to fit over them.

There was a moment of comedy as she tottered around, bent over, trying to un-fuck the situation I had caused, but while the view was even more stunning, she was making no progress.

"Sit down and take your heels off." I finally instructed. She gratefully plonked herself in her chair and removed the shoes and jeans. It wasn't quite as graceful as I had intended, but the growing cock in my trousers told me not to complain.

So far, Holly had been pretty compliant, and had followed instruction well. Now I would find out if she was going to be so relaxed about being touched.

I had her stand facing the door again and then made her hold her arms out to the sides. I stood behind her, very closely, and breathed in the scent of her hair. It was wonderful - clean and fruity and feminine. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back a little so her butt was pressed against me. She went stiff and I could see her fight the urge to pull away. I also went stiff, but in a different location.

Next I trailed my hands up her sides and over the mounds of her breasts. She flinched again, but less than last time. Within a few moments she felt perfectly relaxed as I ran my hands gently over her peaks. Without warning I than snapped open her bra between her shoulder blades and ran my fingers under the cups to feel her naked breasts. Her warm, smooth, soft skin felt incredible, and when I found her stiff little nipples with my fingertips, I was delighted.

Resisting the urge to just play with her tits all night, I stripped her of her bra and then started tugging down the waistband of her thong. This was obviously a redline for Holly as her arms collapsed in to her centre and she held up the front of her knickers while I was pulling down on the sides and back.

"Holly," I growled, threateningly. "You are mine to do as I want. You do not get a say, remember?"

Nervously she straightened up again and released her grip on her thong, allowing me to pull it down to her ankles. As I knelt to strip her entirely, I could smell the sweet scent of her body lotion and also, perhaps, just the to smallest hint of womanhood. My mouth watered.

Acting more quickly now, I told her to be still and let me work. I opened a draw and pulled out the collar and chain. I fastened the leather collar around her neck and clipped on the short metal chain which dangled down her front. It was obviously very cold because she flinched every time it touched her breasts. Next I retrieved the zip ties and placed one around each wrist and ankle like a bracelet. I didn't connect them to anything, just let her know that she would be restrained at some point. Next I produced the bottle of lube. Starting with her ankles I worked upwards, rubbing a light sheen of the oil onto every inch of her skin. When I got to the soft flesh at the top of her thighs I stopped. I started again from her neck and shoulders, standing behind her and rubbing oil all down her back. Reaching around I did her front, taking my time to rub gentle circles on her breasts then down over her stomach. By the time I was finished, she was much more relaxed with me touching her and maybe breathing a little deeper as well.

Finally, with a palm full of lube, I reached my hand between her legs, smearing the warmed oil onto her labia and inner thighs. Holly stayed very still for this, seeming to tense her whole body as I touched her intimate area. I topped back up with lube and this time rubbed it over her clit and a bit more inside her. She winced for a moment as I slid a very slippery finger inside her.

"Arsehole." She swore at me in complaint.

"Of course, I nearly forgot!" I said back in response.

Not even trying to be gentle now, I rubbed her butt firmly, spreading the lube from the outside, to the inside, working towards her tightly puckered hole. When I finally ran my dripping wet fingers over it, she jumped and yelped, turning to face me and putting her hands over her bum in defence. She looked like a toddler that needed the toilet. I let her have that reaction without challenging it. If someone rubbed my sphincter without warning, I would probably jump away from them as well. And anyway - I had all night.

I produced my phone and started taking pictures of her from the front, back and sides. Holly looked incredible with her skin glistening and glowing in the soft light. I deliberately did not get her face in most of the pictures because of what I was going to do next. Holding the phone so she could see, I posted the best two pictures on my page on Reddit. Holly protested loudly but when I showed her that her face was not included, this toned down from an objection to a grumble. By my planning these were not the raciest photos that would be going onto the internet tonight.

I left her standing in the middle of the room while I refreshed our drinks then sat in my chair. When I was comfortable, I called Holly over to me and had her lay across my lap with her head one side and her legs the other. Her bum was, therefore, right in front of me. She twisted her head round to see what I was doing, no doubt thinking I was about to spank her, but instead I handed her an iPad with a screen full of text.

"What the fuck do you want me to do with this?" She asked me.

"Read it. Aloud." I told her.

She started hesitantly. Obviously feeling really awkward. But as she got going, she relaxed and started putting a lot more character into it. I had selected a few stories, each of them quite short, written by a woman and told in the first person voice of a woman. The stories also dealt with themes of submission and tended toward the darker end of the spectrum.

I sat in the chair, Holly folded across my lap, listening to her describe all manner of sexual deviancy. Every so often I would rest my ice cold glass on her lower back and listen to her yelp as the condensation dripped onto her skin.

As she started the second story, I put my glass down and ran my hand up the inside of Holly's thigh. Her voice strained for a moment before she got her nerves under control again. I massaged the slippery skin, then cupped her pussy from behind. Again, her voice faltered, but she carried on as I molested her.

Holly was completely bare between her legs. She had either had laser hair removal or, I suspected, had been for a complete wax this afternoon. I took advantage of this playground and trailed my fingers up and down her slit. Holly gasped out the next few words of the story before she got herself under control again. For the next thirty minutes, Holly read story after story while I continuously stroked, pinched and penetrated her beautiful pussy. I kept it very slow and gentle, but by the end of that time, she was squirming with arousal, her own lubrication dripping down her thighs and her voice cracking as she spoke.

When I thought there was a chance she might be about to orgasm, I fished an ice cube out of my glass and pressed it firmly against her arsehole. The sudden change of temperature, location and sensation had her try to leap to her feet. My arm across her back held her in place as I rang circles around her entire sex, torturing the hot skin with the freezing ice. I took another photo for Reddit, almost gynaecologically close.

When the cube had melted to nothing I released her and she climbed a bit unsteadily to her feet. She looked at me with a funny expression, reevaluating me. I stood up and pushed her to her knees. She reached for my flies (which pleased me immensely) but I pushed her hands away and used the leash to lead her though the house on her hands and knees. She did not like this one little bit, but a few tugs on the chain soon had her walking to heel, swaying her bum in the air as we moved together.

The downstairs of the house is built on a circuit so I walked her down the corridor and into the dining room. Holly saw some of what was on the table and stopped crawling, requiring a few tugs on the leash to get her to move again. I led her all the way to the end of the table and had her stand up. Placing my foot between hers I gently kicked her legs apart until she lined up a foot with the table legs. I had already put a long zip tie round each table leg, so all I had to do was kneel down and use a third tie to attach the one round her ankle to the one round the table leg. Once I had done this to both legs she was trapped, facing the table, with her feet more than shoulder width apart.

Next I took a length of rope I had prepared and attached a shackle at one end to the zip tie on her right wrist. I then pushed her between the shoulder blades until she was bent over the polished oak, her breasts squashed flat on the cool wood. I fed the loose end of the rope under the table and out the other side where I clipped it onto her left wrist. Holly was now trapped face down with her arms and legs apart, but she could still move forward and backward.

To fully immobilise her, I took the leash she had on and attached it to a triangle of rope that was secured to the legs at the far end of the table. Now, as I tightened the rope, her head and neck were drawn away from her body and she had to rise slightly onto her toes, presenting her at a better angle. It wasn't tight enough to restrict her breathing, nor even really be uncomfortable, but she was totally captured and for a girl who liked to be in control as much as Holly, that would be unbearable.

Pleased with myself, I walked behind her and stood, studying the shape of her body. I had been lucky in life to travel a lot of the world, and see a lot of things; things that were considered 'wonders' or 'marvels'. But I still didn't think any of it compared with even the plainest girl's body. Women are truly wonders that make the rest of the natural world look pale in comparison; I stood there thinking I would never get bored of looking at them. And Holly was far from the plainest of girls. Being forced into that position made her arch a little, made her waist look pinched and her butt look flared. The oil still on her skin made her glow and the wetness between her legs looked delicious. I don't know how long I was stood there, but eventually Holly, who couldn't see behind her, had to ask if I was still in the room.

"I am, Holly." I responded, the sound of my voice making her jump a little. "I have a challenge for you. You will not like it but it is so important that you try hard, otherwise you will enjoy it even less."

"O...okay?" She replied, not certain what I meant.

I took off my shirt, unbuckled my belt and stood behind her.

"I am going to strike you ten times, and it is going to hurt. You must endure this pain silently. Every time you make a noise, I will start again from one. I will not stop until I get to ten and when I do, I will reward you."

"Wait," Holly started to say. "Are you going to..." WHACK.

I brought my doubled over belt round in a huge arc and smashed it into the soft, oiled skin of her buttocks. Holly screamed so loudly that she definitely did not hear me say 'One.' Almost immediately a straight red welt appeared across her right cheek, with a small line crossing over onto her left. I took a step to my left and turned my body slightly more to the side holding to achieve a more even pattern next time.

Holly was still screaming from the initial hit when I belted her again. "One." I said again, more loudly. Holly ignored it and continued screaming. While she was not behaving, at least I was pleased with my placement of the second strike. Her butt now had a perfect red line across both cheeks. But she was still screaming.

WHACK. "One."

WHACK "One."

WHACK "One."

This wasn't a spanking, this was a beating. But I had told her the rules and she continued to break them by screaming. Her entire bum was bright red now and between whacks I enjoyed watching her twist and turn against her restraints, looking for respite.

I walked to the other end of the table and knelt down so I was at eye level with Holly. Her face was as red as her butt and she had tears streaming down her face. Her breathing was ragged and her eyes were wild. I put a finger to my lips and shhh'd her softly.

"This is a test Holly. I want you to understand that the pain is part of your punishment, part of your humbling, and show me that you can accept it. Can you?"

Holly took a deep breath and let it out very slowly. I could almost see her eyes focussing and her resolve hardening. Eventually she nodded so I walked back round behind her and ran my fingers over her tortured skin. You could feel the heat coming from the welts next I wondered if she would bruise later.

I re-adopted my position and swung a full force blow at her behind. "One." I said. Holly said nothing, did nothing, moved nothing. I was impressed because that must have hurt like hell. I swung another one at her with the same result. Satisfied that she understood, I started working my way down her thighs with each blow. Apart from the crack of leather on skin and me counting the number, there was no noise. I couldn't even hear her breathing.

When I reached ten, she exhaled an enormous breath and melted into the table. I could see her trembling now that she had relaxed and when I placed a hand on her skin, it was boiling hot.

"Well done, Holly. Well done." I said gently. I walked round to the other end of the table and leant over her. Her face was still bright red but now it was a mask of rage rather than pain and fear. Her tears had dried on the hot skin, with only the mascara tracks showing where they had been. I leaned in closer and kissed her on the lips. She jolted away from me, startled, then shook her head, trying to shake me off. Finally she accepted the kiss and even returned it as our tongues touched for the first time.