Nemesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly had earned her reward, so I went back to the business end of the table and knelt on the floor between her parted legs. Leaning in, I placed gentle kisses onto her abused bottom, lingering with each one. Gradually I worked towards her centre and started kissing the unmarked skin of her inner thighs. When I could hear her breathing a little deeper, I pushed my face between her legs and licked the flat of my tongue over her labia. She melted again and started trying to angle her pelvis to give me better access. I lapped again and again, tasting her juice. When she started wiggling her bottom, I extended my tongue as far as it would go and licked her clit from behind. Holly jolted with pleasure so I did it again. Then I did it faster. Then I did it harder, but slower. Finally, when she was starting to pant into the table, I did it harder AND faster.

Holly started to moan. I could tell from the strangled sound that she really didn't want to, but it happened anyway. As her moans increased in volume and pitch I kept up my speed and pressure, enjoying driving her to greater heights then, abruptly, I stopped. Holly groaned again, out of frustration rather than pleasure this time.

I stood up and kissed her again, my mouth wet with her juices. There was no resistance this time. As soon as I was in range, she attacked me with her lips and tongue, kissing me deeply. It was an uncomfortable position for me to twist into but it was worth it for a kiss with such passion. She would get another reward.

I broke the kiss and got back down behind her. This time it was my fingers that found her pussy as I pushed two digits inside her then angled them downwards to rub on her g-spot. Holly started moaning almost immediately. I then ran my tongue over her exposed little bum hole, relishing the huge intake of breath she took as I did. I went mad on her; rimming her forcefully while working my fingers hard in and out of her. In no time at all she was back to the verge of orgasm. She was thrashing against her restraints and screaming out for me to not stop. But stop I did.

I stopped just as abruptly as I had last time and she actually shouted "Nooooo" as I stood up from behind her. Holly was still bent over the table, cursing under her breath when I snapped another photo for Reddit and released her ropes and ties.

Holly slid off the table and onto the carpet like she didn't have a bone in her body. She instantly became a puddle of womanhood, laying on her back with her legs tucked up under her, still breathing hard.

I picked up the leash and tugged her back onto her knees. She was as reluctant as a mule when I tried to make her crawl so I raised a hand to spank her butt again and she immediately became more compliant.

I led her into the living room next door and had her kneel in front of the large sofa. I could see her looking around and trying to work out what I had planned but she didn't say a word. I fetched the heavyweight ceramic mixing bowl and placed it upside down behind her. I then stuck the suction dildo I had bought onto the base of the bowl so it jutted vertically upwards. Holly flinched when I angled the silicon cock to touch her sex but she didn't struggle. With everything positioned, I firmly pushed down on Holly's shoulders to encourage her to sink down on its length.

It was a pleasure to watch as Holly's mouth formed an 'o' shape as the fake cock split her open. She stopped halfway down and did a few tentative bobs before accepting my encouragement to sink all the way down. A squeaky noise escaped her mouth as she hit full depth and I stroked the side of her face in reassurance. Then, with her eyes looking nervous again, I stripped off my trousers and boxers, freeing my aching cock.

She was facing the sofa so I negotiated my way past her to sit down, by shaft bobbing in her face as I did so. Once seated I ran my hands through her hair and pulled her face towards my crotch. She would have had to be Susan Boyle to not know what I wanted, so I watched with great pleasure as Holly opened her mouth and accepted me between her lips. I took my hands away from her hair, happy to let her set the pace (and depth) for now. She had proven so talented last night that I was sure she would show me a good time. Instead, I leaned back into the sofa and spread my arms wide. From this position I had a great view of the large mirror I had leant against the wall behind her. In it I could see Holly from behind, watching where the thick dildo parted her tight pussy lips and disappeared deep into her.

A normal blowjob technique doesn't really need much rise and fall, so the dildo was just wedged in her. I told her that I wanted to see her fuck herself while she was sucking me. I am sure her cheeks went even redder, but she started to lift herself up and down in time with her sucking. It was incredible to watch as her pussy lips gripped the fake shaft as it slid out. By looking down I could watch my own cock disappearing into her mouth, then reappearing, slick with her spit. I might have never been this hard in my life, I felt like I could smash bricks with my shaft.

Holly started to get really in to it. She was going faster and deeper with her mouth and faster and deeper with her pussy. It was only when she started groaning around my head that I realised the danger.

"Do not cum." I told her. In response Holly groaned and fucked herself (and me) faster.

Do NOT cum!" I warned her again as the squelching noise of her pummelling her pussy with the toy filled the room.

She was clearly ignoring me. I gripped her by the hair and pulled her face up off my cock then slapped her across the cheek. She looked like she'd been electrocuted. Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened wordlessly then, to my surprise, she shoved her head back into my groin again, sucking me with a real hunger while aggressively fucking herself up and down on the dildo. Her hands left my balls and she started rubbing her clit. She was moaning within seconds and it was obvious she was about to come. Smacking her seemed to have only made things worse.

I used the leash to pull her up to her feet. She made a slurping noise as her mouth came off my cock, then her mouth made a disappointed groaning noise as the dildo slipped from of her. I grabbed a zip tie and used it to join her 'wrist bracelets' together behind her back - the punishment for trying to rub her clit.

Holly was of average height for a girl, but I'm quite a big guy. When we were stood upright facing each other I easily picked her up, rotated her in the air with a shriek and dumped her upside down on the sofa. Her back was now on the seat, with her legs sticking up in the air. Critically her head was hanging upside down off the cushion. When I knelt down, my cock was right in front of her face, just as I had hoped.

Shuffling forward I placed one hand on her delicate jawline, encouraging her to open her mouth, while I used the other hand to feed my dick between her lips. Holly was no longer in control. She couldn't use her hands because they were tied behind her; she couldn't move her head because it was trapped between the sofa and my penis; and she couldn't move her body because I was holding her by the thighs, immobilising her. I was in control of everything now.

To begin with I slowly and gently drew my cock in and out of her mouth, letting her get used to the new position. But as I enjoyed it more and more, I sped up and became more forceful with her. . Soon I was pumping into her mouth like it was a pussy, forcing 'glug, 'glug, glug' noises out of her every time I bashed into the back of her mouth. I would pause every few seconds, partly to let her get some air, and partly to avoid cumming too soon, which was always a risk in such a sensational position.

After a few minutes I wanted to take her to the next level. She had deepthroated me yesterday so I know she could do it, but the circumstances had been very different then; she had been the one in control. This would feel very different to her and she might freak out when I was the one in charge of her air supply. I slowed down my thrusts and let her fill her lungs.

Assertively, I fed myself back into her mouth then, gripping tighter on her thighs, I started to push my cock into her throat. Holly knew what I was trying to do and I could feel her try to relax her jaw, good girl. But then she gagged, panicked and tried to pull away; too bad for her then that I was in control. I pushed another inch into her throat causing another gag, then pulled out. Holly sucked in air like she had been drowning. I let her enjoy it for a second then pushed in again; quicker and deeper than before. Her throat squeezed my dick and by balls lurched as they came into contact with her lips.

I held myself at full depth for a moment, then pulled out. When I did, stringy spit coated my clock and reached back to Holly's face. I scooped up as much as I could with my hand and roughly stuffed two fingers into her upturned pussy. Through ragged breaths, Holly moaned, and I stuffed myself to the balls back into her throat. She panicked less this time and I was able to stay in place longer before I pulled out. I did it to her again and again; she became more and more comfortable each time. Eventually she was able to let me fuck in and out while keeping her gag reflex under control. While she was drawing breath each time I would use her spit to coat her labia and gouge my fingers into her g-spot. Eventually I was stretching her open with three of my fingers while she moaned at the intrusion.

I had been on a hair trigger since I woke up, there was no way I could keep this up for long - it just felt too good. And the fact that I was slowly fucking Holly into submission was thrilling - each act I demanded of her was more shocking than the last but yet I was getting less and less resistance.

Gripping her pussy tight, I groaned.

"I'm coming!" There was little she could do with that knowledge but while fucking her face it felt polite to at least let her know. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and thrust myself to the hilt inside Holly. I did three hard thrusts then held myself there. I could feel the panic start in her again as the first shot of come rocketed out of my cock and disappeared straight down her throat.

I pulled myself free, shooting another bolt of cum into her mouth as I did. As my cock head was dislodged, Holly coughed the liquid cum out, but as she was upside down, it slid up her face and into her hair. Gripping myself tightly with my free hand I aimed my dick between her gasping lips and fired off the rest of my orgasm. It went fucking everywhere, and the gravity effect again meant that as my spurts lost some of their power, they arced downwards, onto her nose, eyes and forehead.

I swear I have never come that much in my life. It was a one-man bukkake, with semen covering everything from her chin to her (formerly very clean) hair. And the orgasm that accompanied it was in proportion. My entire body was pins and needles, my eyes screwed shut and my head jerked backwards. I felt like I was shooting my soul onto her face.

Eventually though, it had to end. My cock drooped down towards Holly and I was forced to release my death grip on her g-spot. I slumped back on my knees, examining my handy work. Holly, her arms still tie behind her, had no way of wiping herself clean, so just had to lay there with my seed pooling in her nose and eye sockets. She couldn't even spit out what I had managed to get in her mouth, as that would have just gone up her face as well so she was forced to swallow that. I'm not sure I had ever seen a girl look prettier.

Gathering my wits, I rested my ballls on Holly's forehead, obscuring most of her face with my softening cock before snapping another string of photos. I was sure that she wouldn't be identifiable from just the bits of her that could be seen.

Satisfied I had recorded events for posterity, I pulled her down off the sofa. She wouldn't be able to crawl with her hands tied up so I put her down on her feet. Using the leash again, I led her upstairs. With gravity now acting in the normal direction, my cum was now dripping off her chin as she walked, landing on her breasts in little white spots.

When we reached the bedroom, I told her to lay on her back, with her feet up on the bed. It would be a while until I was able to get fully hard again, but I had planned for this. On the bed were the sex toys I had bought that morning. Unfortunately I had left the lube downstairs. I would have to improvise.

I picked up the first toy. It was 'u' shaped and designed to vibrate on a girl's g-spot, while simultaneously 'sucking' her clit. It could be used hands-free if she trapped it in place with her thighs. I put the g-spot end in Holly's mouth and told her to suck it. She gave me a look of revulsion. The toy was brand new, but I guess she didn't know that. She did what was asked though and since she had wet it, I pushed it firmly into her tight pussy, much to Holly's obvious pleasure. I positioned the 'clit sucker' cup into the right place and told her to trap it in place with her thighs.

Next I picked up a slim vibrator with a wide base and notches down its length. This was going up her bum. I used the palm of my hand to scoop up a handful of my slippery jizz from her face and rubbed some of it on the toy. The rest, I rubbed into Holly's arsehole, penetrating her with a lubed finger to do it. She cried out..

"Gentle! Be very fucking gentle!" Which I took to mean she hadn't done a lot of this before. But she didn't say stope either - interesting. Once I had made her suitably slippery, I gently (as requested) pushed the vibrator three of four inches up her tightest hole and left it there. This earned a moan that could have been pleasure or discomfort. I watched a moment as she wriggled her hips to get used to the intruder.

I grabbed a towel from the side and wiped Holly's face as clean as I could, including carefully dabbing the corners of her eyes. Her makeup was ruined, but I never cared for makeup much anyway. I had made her much more attractive.

To finish my piece of art, I picked up the squeaky dog toy that was shaped like a bone. I placed it sideways in her mouth and told her to bite down; it squeaked as she did so. I looped one end of the stretchy rubber round one side of the dog toy, then passed it behind her head and hooked it onto the other side. The giant rubber band was now holding the dog toy in Holly's mouth like a gag. She glared at me.

I squeezed my hand between her legs so I could turn on the vibrators and left them buzzing and chugging away at their lowest settings. I wanted Holly to continue to simmer, not boil over (like I had just done).

Happy that everything was as I wanted it, I went downstairs to refresh our drinks and recover the bottle of lube. Going back upstairs I could hear the dog toy going mad as Holly ground her teeth on it, squeezing her thighs together, trying desperately to get enough sensation to finally orgasm. She looked like she was pretty close so I pulled the vibrator out of her pussy (but turned the one in her butt up by two clicks). The look of fury I got in return was priceless. Just watching Holly writhe around on the bed was enough to get my blood moving again, but I knew I wasn't ready to fuck yet so I briefly pulled out Holly's gag and let her have a drink of water (which she downed) and her rum (which she also downed).

I clambered onto the bed and straddled Holly's stomach. I squirted a load of lube onto her perfect, round breasts and then slapped my half-hard dick between them. Unable to speak, Holly rolled her eyes at me in a 'huh, boys' gesture which made me laugh. This probably wasn't the first time a man had done this to her.

Squeezing her tits together made a tunnel that I could slide my shaft in and out of. The sensation was fantastic, especially as I could vary the tightness at will, but it was how it looked that made this even better. In moments I was raging hard again and ready to complete my domination of this woman.

I pulled her to her feet by the leash and then sat in the arm chair by my bed. I told Holly to get on top of me and grind herself on my cock. Without the use of her arms it was a bit awkward, but she managed to clamber on board then settle herself in to position. I could feel her warm, wet pussy lips kiss the underside of my shaft and groaned when she got her first thrust right, sliding my whole cock up her slippery trench.

Holly quickly took to the task, constantly trying to adjust the angle of her hips to get more friction on her clit. Every time she bumped her little button onto me she would gasp or moan. And when she missed it she would hiss in frustration.

This unbelievably sexy dance continued until I couldn't take any more. I moved my hips slightly and used a hand to angle my penis up into the air. As Holly came in on a downstroke, the head of my cock speared her right in the middle of her pussy.

The dog toy squeaked a few times and I heard "Fuck... Yes..." as she mumbled around the gag. Holly continued the downward motion, until I was fully buried inside her. Suddenly she was trying to make eye contact with me, and trying to talk. I ignored her and flexed my cock inside her, but she kept trying to make herself heard so I hooked a finger into the corner of the gag so that she could be understood.

"Wait, are you wearing a condom?" She panted. When I shook my head she arched her head back and cursed me. "Ooh, you bastard. You dirty fucking bastard." She panted while humping herself up and down on my length. I released the dog toy and let the rubber band pull it back into her mouth. It squeaked as her teeth clamped on it.

As before, I let Holly dictate the pace initially. She used her thighs to grind up and down in my lap, trying to rub her clit on me as well as penetrate herself with my hardness. In a few minutes, Holly was dripping sweat and groaning like crazy. When she bottomed herself out, I could feel the vibrator buzzing away in her butt - I was sure she could feel it too. Having come not long before I was feeling like I could keep going for a while. Holly, on the other hand, was humping herself closer and closer to cumming. I waited as long as I dared, but when I was sure she was just about to orgasm, I lifted her off me and dumped her on the bed again.

Holly shrieked in anger and frustration; the dog toy making frantic squeaking noises as her mouth opened and closed in rage. She lay on the bed, twisting and turning; she was clearly very turned on but also ashamed with herself for being that way. I stood over her, my cock jutting out aggressively as she lay beneath it. Once again I was suffused with the power of fucking my workplace nemesis and bending her to my will. I had coerced her into sex and now she was practically begging for more, against all of her logical decision making.

I was thinking very clearly and I knew what I wanted next. I manhandled her until she was in a doggy position with her knees at the edge of the bed so I could get access to her while still stood on the floor. Because her wrists were still tightly bound behind her back with Plasti-cuffs she could not support the weight of her upper body in any way other than leaning her chest down on the duvet and turning her head to the side. She couldn't do anything other than wait there for me.

I moved into position and pointed my dick at my target then I stepped forward and speared Holly's cunt in one long thrust. More dog toy squeaks and guttural moans followed so I withdrew and then thrust my entire length in again. More squeaks. I repeated this 10 or so times, letting her know I was in complete control. I then started to slowly stroke myself in and out of her dripping wet hole making maximum use of my hard-on. When I got all the way in I would do a little 'shove' with my hips that buffeted against her butt cheeks and jiggled her head a little. I wanted her feeling somewhere between a rag doll and a living, breathing flesh-light.