Nemesis

Story Info
Bending office rival to my will is the best sex of my life.
14.2k words
4.71
62.8k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know you have been at work for too long when you eat your third straight meal at your desk. In this case, an underwhelming pizza that was rapidly congealing next to my keyboard. I should have gone back to my house to get a shower and some decent food, but I didn't. Instead, I scanned another few lines of the spreadsheet on my screen while shoving in another greasy slice of double pepperoni.

As I read, I made corrections to content and format. The fact this piece of shit had got as far as my desk without one of the department heads doing some quality control did not surprise me, though it did still infuriate me.

From a few offices down the corridor I could hear Holly curse about the lack of quality control in the organisation as she made corrections on the sister document to the one I was working on. Hers was the write up that accompanied the figures; it was is a similarly shitty state.

I was delighted to hear she was having as bad a time as I was. Holly and I were the Israel and Palestine of the office, but without the UN working to keep the peace. I couldn't even tell you how it started, but I fucking hated her, and she made it clear that it was entirely mutual. At any opportunity, she would try to undermine me, pouring honey and poison into any ear that would listen to her thoughts on how overrated she thought I was. For my part, I challenged every single idea she put forward in any working group, trying to offer a cheaper or simpler idea of my own.

Despite her arrogance and poisonous tongue, the reason she was still cursing away in her office down the corridor was the same as mine. She was a workaholic, deeply committed to her professional life and incapable of turning in a half-arsed product. Which is why, at 6pm that day, when we had each, separately, received the GCSE-level garbage from two of the other teams, we had immediately sought each other out. The deadline was tomorrow morning when the Executive Board would discuss the key points and while neither of us had been responsible for producing them, our respective bosses would be required to brief them, hers on the media and communications side, mine on the project management side. Both sides needed to tell the same story.

So despite the fact that just being in the same room as Holly boiled my fucking piss, we quickly divided up responsibilities and drew a time line for how we would rescue the situation by the following morning. It was the funny thing about Holly and I, we actually worked together quite well when we weren't trying to knife each other in the back. I suspect we were just too similar and our ambitious natures made the other one the obvious competition. Regardless, I still loudly rubbished a few of her ideas for good measure and I was sure she was keeping a list of things that I should have done differently so she could tell her boss in the morning. Bitch.

One or other of us checked in to clarify a point every thirty minutes or so; the conversations barbed and hostile. These interludes still provided welcome distractions despite the vitriol, such was the boredom of working on the spreadsheet. The evening progressed in that fashion until I leaned back in my chair at about 1030 pm and decided it was as good as it was going to get. Almost at that exact moment, Holly stuck her head into my office.

"Tim, I'm done next door if you want to make sure you've not fucked up your charts any worse than they were earlier." I didn't even acknowledge the slight, just got up and followed her into the corridor while thinking, not for the first time, how nice Holly's butt looked in the skirt she was wearing tonight. As we entered her office I pointed out a few things about her monitor setup that could be improved; we never stopped going for each other, even when I was admiring her legs.

I sat down at her desk and immediately adjusted her swivel chair so it would fit me (and no longer fit her). She huffed in frustration but ignored me, waiting for me to finish reading the executive summary. I made a couple of needless grammar changes, but really the write-up was the perfect covering note to the reams of data now sat on my desktop. She had done a good job, as usual.

When I clicked to the annexes, Holly excused herself to the toilet. It was late and she looked tired; her bobbed blonde hair was a bit messy and she had smudged her makeup at the corners of her eyes, presumably from rubbing them in fatigue. I watched her walk out then quickly scanned the annexes. They were similarly good and nothing in them was contradicted by the data. We were finished. I pulled my eyes away from the screen and let myself relax. Going back to an empty house was not appealing, but the thought of sleep certainly was.

Just then my eyes focussed on a small piece of paper protruding from a folder at the edge of Holly's desk.It was a receipt. It looked like it was for a hotel stay. We were required to submit copies of all our expenses when we claimed them so there was nothing unusual about that. What was unusual was the piece missing.

Someone had very carefully sliced a small rectangle of paper out of the receipt where all the costs should have been. Instead there was just the item and then a blank space. Interested, I flipped the folder open and saw what she had done.

Holly had removed the costs of her four nights in a hotel and then printed new costs on a blank sheet of paper. When carefully positioned, the two items could be photocopied together to make a convincing receipt where everything was 20% more expensive. It was not enough to be noticed in accounting, but the little bit of fraud looked like it had earned Holly about £500. Underneath that were other receipts. Each of them had been doctored, and it was clear that this had been going on for months. Holly must have fleeced the company for thousands of pounds this financial year alone, let alone in previous years.

Making my mind up quickly, I pulled out my phone and snapped photos of all the receipts and other evidence in the folder. I then scooped it all together and tucked it under my arm. Reaching up to the top of the pinboard behind Holly's desk I pulled down the little 'countering fraud' flyer the company made us have up in every office (because that obviously worked) and dropped the flyer where the folder had been. Pleased with that little theatrical note, I walked back to my office and locked the folder in my safe.

I could hear Holly walk back to her office. There was a moment of silence, then the sound of things being frantically moved around on a desk as she looked for the incriminating evidence. Then more silence. I picked up my desk phone and dialled the number from the fraud leaflet. Once it was ringing, I pressed the conference call button and dialled Holly's extension. She picked up and joined the call at the exact moment the soothing female voice of the automated answering service kicked in.

"You have reached the national fraud reporting service, a joint project of HSBC PLC and the Metropolitan Police. We are experiencing higher than normal call volume at the moment.We appreciate your call and ask that you stay on the line. You are the 'SECOND' caller in our queue and we expect your wait time will be approximately '5 MINUTES'. Thank you."

A second, male voice had added the details of the queue position and timing, giving the message a jarring tone. I laughed to myself a about what high call volume must look like at nearly 11pm on a Thursday evening. I placed a silent bet that the sole operator on duty was locked in the toilets of whatever office they were based in, masturbating to relieve the boredom of another night where no one calls in to report fraud in the middle of the night.

I had called Holly's phone to make it clear to her that I was fucking her over, but I was also interested to see what she would do. Holly rarely took things passively. Despite this, I had underestimated how aggressive her response would be. I had been on hold for less than a minute when my email inbox chimed on my computer. Guessing it might be Holly, I opened the email. It contained a single word; "Please." The read-receipt window popped up and I selected the option to respond that the message had been deleted without being read.

I went back to waiting for the fraud hotline to warm up and was disappointed to hear the automated voice update me that it was now likely a seven minute wait for an operator. My inbox chimed again.

"Please." The second email repeated. This time, it was accompanied by closeup picture, obviously taken on her computer's webcam, of the lower half of Holly's face. Her lips were parted seductively and she was chewing on a pen in the corner of her mouth. Once again my read-receipt told her I had deleted the message, but I actually dragged it to a folder for future use.

Seconds later a third email arrived.

"PLEASE." It begged. This entreaty was accompanied by a string of photos, starting with her stood in front of the computer, leaning forward so the shot captured her really lovely cleavage. Each picture after that was more risqué, ending up with her bent over, facing away from the camera. She had hitched her skirt up over her waist so the two beautiful globes of her ass were presented, with the light blue streak of her thong splitting them apart. For a full ten seconds I was transfixed by this sight before I could re-focus myself. I repeated my actions with the email and looked forward to what she might send next. I misjudged.

Instead of an email, what arrived next was Holly herself. She appeared in my doorway, her face a mask of confidence, covering her obvious terror. She was still in her skirt and blouse as before and, sadly, her skirt was now pulled back down. In her hand she had a copy of the document we had been working on all evening.

"Thank you for waiting, your call is important to us. You are the 'SECOND' caller in our queue and we expect your wait time to be approximately '5 MINUTES'. Thank you." I pictured the operator in the call centre making a pot-noodle and refreshing their coffee, promising themselves they would answer my call sometime soon.

I looked up at Holly expectantly, my hand tapping on the phone speaker. I barely gave a shit if the company was getting fleeced for peoples' expenses. I had repeatedly said we needed to adopt a paperless, app-based expenses system which would be quicker for employees and less open for abuse. The Director put in charge of the project had mis-managed it so spectacularly that after a lot of time and money had been spent, we ended up with exactly the same mandaulic system before, but with less checks and balances. No wonder Holly had found it so easy to cheat. No, I was less interested in protecting the company than I was in exploiting this position of advantage I had been handed over my rival. Professional or personal, I was going to get some benefit from this. I would leave it to Holly to decide.

Holly chose personal. Still in my doorway, she slowly knelt down on the carpet, positioning herself on all fours, facing me. She put the copy of the paper we had been working on into her mouth and gripped it with her teeth. I got the reference. We had previously argued over the Maggie Gyllenhaal film 'Secretary', which I had thought was well shot, beautifully acted and uplifting, but she had thought was exploitative and misogynistic. Holly was using some of the imagery from the film to send me a message. It was coming through loud and clear.

I kept my face as dispassionate as possible, not making this easy for her. It wasn't easy for me either, of course, and from our relative positions I could see down the neck of her blouse to the lace of her bra, holding her breasts in position, despite the fact they now wanted to work with gravity and spill out of her top. Keeping my cool was tricky.

Looking even less confident now, Holly started crawling. My office was not huge so it did not take long for her to disappear under the far side of my desk, though while it was in view, I enjoyed the sway of her body as she moved.

Under the desk I felt her bump up against my legs, pushing my knees apart and settling herself level with my crotch. Slim hands nervously undid the zip on my suit trousers before reaching in and rubbing my semi-hard cock through my boxers. I shifted in my chair to give her better access and she freed my length through my flies. Cool air circulated around my head and I stiffened further as she stroked me gently.

"Thank you for waiting, your call is important to us. You are the 'SECOND' caller in our queue and we expect your wait time to be approximately '4 MINUTES'. Thank you."

The reminder of the time pressure from the phone's speaker gave Holly an impetus to action. The cool air was replaced by the hot, wet embrace of her lips as she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. I drew in breath and slumped lower in my seat.

I could feel her tongue fluttering on the underside of my dick as she pleasured my first inch. It felt heavenly and I could have enjoyed it all night. Which was a problem for her, because she didn't have all night.

"Thank you for waiting... '3 MINUTES'. Thank you."

The automated voice was giving her a countdown, but I wasn't sure she was getting the hint. I trundled my chair back a bit so I could see her face under the desk. Her eyes were already up, searching for mine, a pleading look in them. I locked eyes with her and raised an eyebrow. Holly closed her eyes and sank down on my length, swallowing half of it and sending pleasure shooting up my spine. The pleasure was maintained when she began bobbing her head rapidly, taking it to the back of mouth and out again. She also added a hand the the base of my shaft, squeezing and stroking me in time with her sucking.

"Thank you for waiting... '1 MINUTE'. Thank you."

She had been let down by the fraud hotline again and I could feel her stiffen when she heard the new time. Fighting panic, Holly went for broke. She tugged at the edges of her blouse, popping the buttons open to reveal her white lace bra and high, firm cleavage. Then she pulled down the cups and let her breasts spring free. Her hands next found my balls and she started rubbing and fondling them with her fingers. The final element of her assault was when she took a deep breath and then forced her head down on my cock. She slowed at the back of her mouth, gagging loudly, then powered through her throat barrier and sealed her lips around the base of my shaft.

Holly looked up at me, her eyes tearing up, then started fucking her own face with my stationary tool. The sensations, the noises and the visuals were all fantastic. The best feeling of all though was knowing that this was Holly, my arch-nemesis, and the fact she was debasing herself to get me off would be driving her mad. I groaned and pushed my hips forward; she pushed back with her face and my toes curled.

With her fingers still gently tugging on my balls, and her lips forming an 'o' ring around my dick, I tensed up, my dick throbbing in her mouth and groaned loudly again. Holly slid her head back up until her lips were wrapped just under my helmet and looked up at me again as I started cumming in her mouth. It felt fantastic as the rush of pleasure and power ran through me. Holly grimaced but kept me in place as her mouth filled up with my huge load. She was clearly not having as much fun as I was which, perversely, only made me enjoy myself more. She looked up at me and let my heavy shaft fall from her mouth, my semen visible on her tongue.. We made eye contact.

At that most intimate moment, we were joined by Gabby.

"Good evening, Fraud Hotline, Gabby speaking, how may I help you." The speakerphone burst into life.

Holly's eyes went wide again, but I held her gaze, raised an eyebrow and nodded to her, trying to mentally transmit my depraved command..

"Hello, are you there?" Gabby asked, already sounding bored.

Somehow, she got the message. With another grimace, Holly swallowed the pool of cum that was in her mouth, giving a little shake of her head as she did so. Another rush of pleasure/power coursed through my veins and my my cock bobbed in the air.

"Sorry Gabby," I said cheerily. "I must have dialled the wrong number." Holly visibly relaxed under the desk. "But," I continued. "There have been some funny goings on round my office recently, so I might have to call you back later if I find something that looks suspicious." Holly glared at me. If it had been a cartoon she would have had steam coming from her ears.

"Err, okay." Gabby replied in a voice one octave above actually being asleep.I cut off the call and slid my chair back to give Holly space to get back to her feet. She was angrily doing up the remaining buttons on her blouse and I let her work in silence, while tucking my dick away in my trousers.

When she was dressed again, she assumed the classic Holly-stance and started trying to dictate terms to me.

"You better not tell anyone about this. Not any of it." She added casting her eyes and her hands in an arc.

I let her words hang for a full ten seconds of silence, making it clear we were not having a conversation.

"It's Thursday evening." I started. "I'm working from home all day tomorrow. I want you to come to my house tomorrow evening at 6 pm."

She glared at me angrily. I could tell she had hoped she had got herself off the hook with that (excellent) blowjob. I suspected that Holly had a history off wrapping men around her finger, god knows she was pretty enough. But it wasn't just her looks. She had confidence, intelligence and cunning to manipulate people into doing what she wanted. Not today, though.

"When you get there, I am going to hurt you. It will take a long time and I will enjoy it immensely, though you might not. You will do what I say, when I say, and you will not complain. If I am pleased enough by your behaviour then on Monday I will open my safe and give you back your receipts. If you displease me, I will walk those receipts into the Finance Director's office at 9 am."

Holly was incensed.

"You fucking prick!" She spat. "I'm not a whore. You can't just order me to be your slave. I.. I.. I'll call the police if you try to fucking touch me."

Even as she said it, her quick, analytical brain was telling her that this wasn't really a threat she wanted to make. She did not want the police involved at all. Even if I handed over the evidence to the Company, there was a good chance they would just sack her. With the police involved, the stakes became much, much higher. We both knew she couldn't risk it.

Once again I used silence as my weapon. She shifted awkwardly on her high heels while I watched her from my chair. Eventually I spoke again.

"Call the police if you want." I paused. "But I think your best bet is to keep me happy. You have made a good start tonight."

She was beaten, and she knew it. The aggressive stance she had started with turned to a more supplicant one.

"Where do you live?" She asked, quietly.

I smiled and wrote my address on a post-it. She took it from my hand without another word and walked out, looking dejected. I smiled a huge smile and started packing up to go home.

************************************

I woke up early the next morning with a raging hard-on. I was alone, as I had mostly been for a few months since a bad breakup with my last girlfriend. My sleep had been interrupted by images of Holly on her knees, working so hard to please me, desperate that I keep her secret. And her swallowing my cum? Oh, I would be replaying that in my mind for a long time to come. Unless I could top it with some even better memories. Last night had been good, but I had been lucky for a number of reasons. If I wanted tonight to go well then I would need to put some planning into it.