Nemesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the Duelling Banjos, I started very slowly, showing great restraint. Immediately Holly started trying to hump herself back at me. My intention was, as it had been all evening, to strip away her feeling of control and build pressure in Holly until she couldn't think of anything but the physical sensations of pleasure and pain she was subjected to. Key to that was denying her the satisfaction of an orgasm for as long as possible. I had now been tormenting her for nearly three hours (though much of that had been reading me stories while I played with her) and she was probably barely capable of any thought that did not originate in her pussy. Perfect.

Like the song, I increased my speed, not in a sudden rush, but in imperceptible graduations. Each thrust was just a little quicker, a little deeper, a little harder than the one before. It took a while but eventually Holly was getting absolutely pounded from behind. By standing on the floor, rather than kneeling on the bed, I was able to put my whole weight into fucking her. I had a firm grip of her hips or the force I was imparting would have knocked her flat on the bed.

As the thrusts had started to build in intensity, Holly had been moaning beautifully. Now she was getting pounded hard she was reduced to very un-ladylike grunting. She sounded like a rutting animal each time the noise escaped her lips. It was music to my ears. I was even more pleased when the pitch became higher and higher. Despite the muffling of the dog toy, increasingly loud shrieks were mixed in to the grunting and I knew she was nearly at orgasm. The shrieks were barely the noises of pleasure; rather they were the reaction to pure sensation. If you had asked Holly whether she WANTED to cum (and she had been able to speak around the gag) she probably would have said that she NEEDED to cum. When it came, I was sure the orgasm was going to wipe clean her mind.

Without slowing down,I removed the vibrator from Holly's butt; earning an extra-loud grunt for each segment that popped out. Then I reached across and grabbed the bottle of lube. I poured some on my fingers and then a healthy amount on Holly's asshole. She was so into the fucking she didn't mention it (if she even noticed it) but she certainly noticed it when I started running my thumb around the pucker of her tightest hole. Her head lifted off the bed slightly to see what I was doing but from her position that was impossible.

Without warning I plunged my thumb into Holly's arse while the fingers of my other hand reached under and pinched hard on her clit. Despite my contortions, I tried to keep fucking her with the same intensity as before. It was far more sensation than anyone could handle and, had she not been worked up for so long, would have been outright painful for Holly. As it was, it fell into the gap between pleasure and pain.

Holly was facing a solid wall of feeling; from the lack of dignity in her head, to the lack of freedom in her wrists all the way down to the lack of respite in her pussy. As soon as I pushed my thumb into her rosebud and seized her clit, Holly's shrieks became constant. She was thrashing around, unable to get away from this tidal wave that had hit her because of her bound wrists and my hand firmly holding her hip (and my thumb up her bum).

It was glorious. I started berating her at the top of my lungs, trying to compete with the noise she was making.

"Cum then, you whore!"

"Cum on my cock. Let go and just shame yourself. Right here."

"You can't get away, you can't stop me, so all you are good for is getting fucked."

They were meaningless words but still carried emotional weight given the situation. Holly carried right on with her orgasm, the dog toy sounding like it was being chewed in half. Judging my moment carefully I slid my thumb and cock from Holly's holes, repositioned my dick at the entrance to her arse and pushed forward in one steady, slow thrust.

The dog toy squeaked again and Holly snarled over her shoulder at me. I was ready for her and snapped a photo of her face looking back at me. She was flushed with all sorts of emotions and sensations, but her face still looked beautiful.

I didn't start pumping away immediately. Instead I held myself at full depth, relishing the unbelievable tightness of Holly's arsehole. God, it was glorious. Picking up the leash from the bed, I rotated her collar until the d-ring was at the back facing towards me. I tensed my dick a few times and tugged backwards on the chain, forcing the final millimetres of my shaft inside her. She looked back at me again with her eyes bugging out of her skull. The poor girl had been through a lot!

She still had more to come, however. I pulled all the way out and squirted another coating of lube on my cock before slamming myself home again. Holly squealed against the gag as I penetrated her hard. I stayed at full depth for a long ten seconds before withdrawing and slamming forward again. Another squeal from Holly warmed my heart. I kept this up for as long as I could stand it before I started thrusting in a more regular pattern.

Holly moaned as I started fucking her properly. Her hips twisted from side to side, trying to get away, but I was tugging on her leash so she couldn't go anywhere except backwards onto me. Every minute or so I would pull harder on the leash, pulling her off the bed by her throat. As she came vertical I would bite the side of her neck, below her ear, before letting her fall forward onto the bed, gasping fo air.

I felt I had shown considerable stamina thus far but this could not continue for ever. Holly was just too tight, her squeals too sexy and my view too good. As always, the feeling of dominance was the greatest aphrodisiac, filling my muscles with the strength to keep pounding her hard long after I should have tired. I wrapped the leash around my hand a few times, shortening it until I was controlling her from just behind her head, then I collapsed my weight on top of Holly's back, forcing her flat on the bed and pushing all the air out of her lungs. Throughout the manoeuvre, I kept myself wedged hard inside her.

Now we were laying parallel to each other, I wormed my free hand round her front and under her hip and rubbed quick little circles around her clit. My ability to do really deep thrusts was constrained but it was worth it to hear that dog toy go mad as Holly reacted to yet more sensation. For my part, I relished the feeling of total control, trapping Holly on the bed with body from her collar to her toes, while skewering her in the centre.

Without my feet on the floor, and with my arm trapped under both our body-weights, I could no longer slam forward and backward as I had before, but I had enough freedom to piston my hips back and forth, raking my cock in and out of Holly's butt. I didn't know if she had ever had anal sex before, but I could be certain she had never had it like this.

I was close to finishing, so I put in motion my final plan. Still fucking Holly, I growled into her ear.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth. I am going to cum in your mouth and you are going to swallow every drop."

Immediately Holly protested. She shook her head and tried to shout around the gag. I wasn't listening.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth and you are going to swallow every drop..." I repeated "Or I am going to upload a photo of you taking this cock onto the internet with your face visible. Is that a better option?"

Again, Holly protested, shaking her head and struggling. I didn't know what, exactly, she was objecting to now, so I simplified my instructions and her expected response.

"I am going to cum in your mouth, do you understand?" I growled again.

This time all I got back was a groan of acceptance and a slight nod of her head. Good enough for me!

Still tugging on the leash and aggressively rubbing her clit, I stepped up my assault on Holly. She practically melted into the bed as I sodomised her with all my remaining strength. I pushed down hard, but it was only the mattress pushing back; Holly had gone almost completely limp, she had given up, she had completely submitted to me and the situation I had put her in. I pinched her clit between two fingers and whispered into her ear "Cum for me you fucking slut." I don't know if what happened next could be described as an orgasm, but it was definitely something. Holly groaned again and started shaking all over. I could hear her teeth sink into the rubber of her gag and I was scared she might bite straight through it. Holly juddered and shook for a long time, while the groan continued. Eventually she relaxed and went back to being a puddle on the bed.

Faced with her total submission, my balls tightened and my cock head throbbed dangerously. I had to move fast. Leaping off Holly, my dick springing back to vertical, I hauled on the leash to spin her round until she was on her back, with her head at the edge of the bed. I yanked the dog toy out of her mouth and, with only a little resistance, stuffed my steely hard shaft past her lips.

I was not a moment too soon. As soon as my cock head bumped into the back of Holly's throat, I started shooting cum in powerful bursts. I yelled aloud as I came, holding her in place with the leash while I pumped my jizz into her mouth. There was nowhere near as much as I had deposited on her face earlier, but there was still a lot. Holly gagged and spluttered as my dick, my cum and the tight collar all conspired to cut off her air supply. I ignored her struggle and revelled in the incredible sensations. It was enough to make my vision blur.

Eventually, I was spent. I let my dick slip from Holly's mouth but kept her head under control with the leash. By now she knew what I wanted and, with some difficulty as she was horizontal, she swallowed my load with a loud gulp.

Stumbling slightly on jelly-legs I sat down on the bed next to her. I reached for a pocket knife from the bedside table and sliced through the zipties at her wrists and ankles. I carefully undid the collar round her neck and put it away in a draw. I felt bad, seeing the red marks and bruises I had left on her neck. Her bum cheeks were not much better, with angry red welts criss-crossing her otherwise flawless skin.

I got up and left the room. Holly stayed where she was, flopped on the edge of the bed, covered in lube and spit and cum. I went next door and ran a bath, making it as deep and soapy as I could.I had various shampoos and shower gels that girls had left in the past so I placed them on the side. When I returned to the bedroom, Holly was still laying on the bed, with glassy eyes, breathing in shallow breaths. 'I've broken her.' I thought.

Scooping her up in my arms, I carried Holly like a newly-wed into the bathroom and lowered her into the bath. Happy that she wasn't going to slip under the water and Whitney-Houston herself, I left her to soak. In the bedroom I changed the sheets, in the living room I cleaned the sofa, stripped the ropes from the table and re-hung the mirror.

When the house was presentable again, I used the guest bathroom and had a quick shower before getting dressed. I collected Holly's clothes from the study and folded them on top of a pair of huge, fluffy towels. It seemed weird to take such care of her modesty now, but I opened the bathroom door without looking and slid the bundle inside. Happy that everything was done, I went downstairs and sat on the sofa, uploading photos of Holly onto Reddit (but keeping the ones with her face in for my benefit only). I opened a bottle of wine and turned on the TV, which is where I was when Holly finally came down to join me.

She had chosen not to put her clothes on and, instead was wrapped in towels, with my bathrobe over the top. Wordlessly she climbed onto the sofa (the exact spot I had face-fucked her in not long before) and curled up next to me. Her body, freshly washed and smelling divine, was pressed again mine and she took the wine glass out of my hand and drained the contents in one go. We both laughed when she held it out and said.

"More please!"

I got her a glass of her own and filled it then, like a normal boyfriend and girlfriend, we sat and watched TV. After thirty minutes of surprisingly comfortable silence, I went to the kitchen. I had fresh pasta and prawns in the fridge so I was able to knock up something light very quickly. Holly ate with gusto and sank a lot more wine. We chatted incidentally and with no awkwardness. You would not know that I had coerced her into a sexual assault only hours before. Eventually, with the food eaten and a second bottle of wine drunk, Holly tucked herself in against my shoulder and fell asleep. I sat there for a while longer before I spurred myself to lift her, once again, and carry her to the spare room.

**********************************

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the front door being closed. I climbed out of my bed and went downstairs. There was no one there but, through the window, I could see Holly's car disappearing round the corner.

I checked the spare room. She had made the bed and left everything tidy. There was nothing left in the bathroom. There was, in fact, no evidence that she had been here at all... Except the photos.

I logged onto Reddit on my phone to look at the pictures again and was surprised to see someone had submitted photos to the page. The first was of a very bruised bottom, deep lines marked across it. The second was taken from a girl's point of view as she fingered herself. The third was of the lower half of that girl's face as she sucked her fingers clean. In the background was my spare room and the dawn light illuminating the photo.

I sat down on my bed, feeling my tired dick start to come to life. Goddam.

************************************

On Monday I didn't know what to expect. Would the police be waiting for me, would I be sacked, would I have an argument with Holly? I knew one thing, I would be shredding those receipts. Holly had more than kept up her end of the bargain.

As it turned out, it was a good day. My boss was effusive in his praise of the work Holly and I had done on Thursday night. No one handed me any half-finished shite to work through and, best of all, Holly came and ate her lunch at my desk while we talked work. There was no animosity there and almost no antagonism. We actually got on quite well.

The rest of the week was the same. Holly did not mention what had happened; nor did I.

On Friday when I got back home, I checked in to Reddit to see if there was any activity and found I had a message. It was from an anonymous 'burner' account. There was no text, just a link to a Literotica story. The story was a female, first person description of the events that had taken place the week before. It went into exquisite detail about the degradation, the spanking, the sex and the aftermath. I read it breathlessly.

At the end of the story was a postscript, promising the reader that every word of the story was true. Even more interesting was the warning that they should expect to read a sequel in a month or so...