Neon Impasse

Story Info
Lydia Enjoys a spring evening in a freeuse world.
2.3k words
4.45
21.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia sighed softly as the spring nights breeze rolled through her hair, flinging it lightly backwards over her shoulder. She could feel the tension of the long week leaving her body while she rested her arms on the metal banister of her friend Sheri's small balcony and stared out at the neon vista of the city. A cold can of Sheri's boyfriend's latest homebrewed IPA dangled gently from her fingers as she appreciated the sparkling city lights. Sheri threw these grand parties pretty much every Friday. She owned the entire fortieth floor of one of the tallest high rises in New Vista and had turned her property into one giant honeycomb of rooms, each with a different feel and decor.

This balcony had always been Lydia's favorite because it was small, quiet and hidden away, not to mention it had one of the best views of New Vista that she had ever seen. The Balcony was decorated with a few well manicured plants which hung from the overhang and a few potted ones in the corners. The plants plus the well made oak chairs and stools made the balcony feel smaller than it was but also more cozy. It was a great spot to hide from the busy party behind her that spanned the entirety of Sheri's apartment. On a warm spring night like tonight, it was the perfect place for a little quiet relaxation before she joined the crowd and thumping beat covered in dancing lights of the party inside.

After a busy week, Lydia wanted to enjoy a cold drink and a little quiet time before she got into the partying mood herself. She heard the sliding door to the balcony slide open and then shut again but she payed it no mind. She didn't want to talk to anyone just yet so she just ignored the newcomer and continued to stare out at the neon sea in front of her. Fortunately, the new visitor seemed to share her appreciation for solitude, and while she heard the newcomer, approach they did not say a word.

Lydia just ignored the stranger and let her mind go. She loved moments like this where all the her thoughts faded into the background and the breeze ran across her skin and hair as the world seemed to flow independent of her. The busy people below hurried from one spot to the next and the cars raced down the busy streets, but up here she was above it all; not a part of the vibrant city but just an observer.

She felt the man behind her approach. She identified the stranger as male by the rough feel of his stubbly chin as he leaned in and kissed the back of her neck gently. His hand reached down and began to unbutton her black shorts. He proceeded to peel the tightly fitting garment over her slender legs and firm ass. He didn't need to bother with panties as she never wore them. They always ended up in some guys pocket at the end of the night anyway. He didn't rip her shorts off, but instead slid them slowly down her legs as he kissed slowly across the top of her back and ran his hands up and down her toned legs. When he got her shorts low enough, she helped him remove them with a wiggle of her hips and a quick kick off to the corner where she could retrieve them later.

Strictly speaking, clothes were unnecessary in today's society. An outfit like her black shorts and tank top combination, which actually covered her perky C cup breasts and tight ass completely, were a rarity for women in today's post Freeuse society. When the Freeuse laws had passed back in the 60's, making men and women above the age of 18 free to use to anyone who wanted to, women quickly learned that clothing was an expensive habit to keep as it often got ripped off or so covered in semen stains it was near impossible to wash out. Despite all that, Lydia always loved to dress up before a party. It made her feel good to be a little outside of the norm, classic in her own way. Any girl could go outside naked and get fucked, but she liked to offer a little something extra. She liked to offer a little style. The black outfit, the black choker around her neck with it's star pendant, and the light touch of makeup were her attempt at individuality in a busy city where it was easy to be lost in the crowd. It was amazing she had made it all the way to her friends apartment and all the way out to the balcony without her clothes being stained in cum or getting ripped, but the large frumpy coat she wore on the way to the party, which was currently hung over the back of a chair on the porch, was probably to blame for that.

She heard the man undo his belt and take off his own pants and then the familiar hot softness of a cock resting on top of her ass. She was surprised to find he was not actually fully hard, sporting a semi at best, and even more surprised when he just stood there gently rocking his hips to rub his half hard cock through the cleft of her soft ass. Normally, when a guy found her on the porch like this, he would just shove it in as quickly as possible. Lydia jumped in shock as she felt the ice-cold metal of a can being placed on her lower back but quickly settle back in. She could almost feel his gaze over her head as she rested on the wall of the balcony bent over slightly with her ass raised. It seemed he wanted to appreciate the view from the balcony just as much as her.

Soon enough, he was was fully hard and he pulled lightly on her hips as he moved her into a better angle to fuck her rapidly moistening pussy. The whole experience was rather novel for Lydia. She was so used to a hard and fast fuck that the deliberately slow and gentle experience proved to be a huge turn on. He was really taking his time fucking her. He rested one hand on her hips and the other around the can of beer to make sure it would not spill as he slowly pressed himself into her tight pussy. She reveled in the experience as she felt his cock slowly slide inside of her. Normally, a man who found a wet slut like herself would just ram himself inside of her in one thrust, but this man was taking it slow, almost agonizingly so. She could feel her pussy stretch around his thick invader as he pushed into her inch after agonizing inch. She took a sip of her own beer and then moaned softly. She was enjoying this.

It felt like hours later when she felt his hips against hers as he finally bottomed out in her, even if the whole thing had probably only taken seconds. Lydia had not had much opportunity in her life to enjoy a slow and gentle fuck. After all, she didn't have a boyfriend and most men she met just wanted to get their rocks off. She felt like this guy might actually be able to make her cum If he would just move that fucking cock already. But he didn't. He stayed still, hilted inside of her, and she felt the weight of the can leave her back as he took a long sip. He was looking over her shoulder at the glittering lights and huge neon billboards that made up New Vista's Downtown, seemingly enjoying the quiet warm spring night in silent contemplation just as she had been doing minutes ago. And while she appreciated the view just as much as the man inside of her, she felt she had more pressing concerns and began to rock her hips back and forth.

The man let out of a soft chuckle and placed his beer next her hers on the metal railing of the balcony and then took firm grasp of her hips with both large and strong hands, stopping her rocking motion. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "None of that." However, moments later he began to rock his own hips as he thrust slowly in and out of her. He would withdraw until he was almost entirely out of her pussy and then ease his way back in, but he moved with an agonizing slowness, taking his time to enjoy every inch of her hot snatch. She tried to make him go faster by thrusting herself onto him, but he held her hips firmly until she relented and let him control the pace. After a few minutes of this, she felt like she was beginning to go crazy. He was not moving fast enough for her to cum, but he was definitely making her feel good. She wanted to cum so bad that she began to beg him to fuck her fast and hard. He ignored her desperate moans and pleas as he just kept thrusting at the same slow pace for what felt like hours to the gasping and shaking Lydia.

She lost track of time as he kept up his slow pace. He would change angles occasionally as he found a spot that would make her gasp and moan harder, but he never moved faster and he kept the slow and steady rhythm while he enjoyed the quiet evening. Through the fog of pleasure, she heard the clink of an empty metal can as he rested his now empty beer on the bannister next to her own half finished can. He had been taking long measured sips as he used her dripping cunt and now his beer was empty.

Finally he picked up the pace and began to truly fuck her, intent on finishing inside of her now that his beer was empty. His hips began to slam against hers as he gripped her waist hard. His fingers dug almost painfully into her hips while he slammed into her as hard as he could. The loud slapping of his pelvis hitting her ass rang out as the gentle quiet of the spring evening was finally disturbed. Lydia gripped the banister tightly and rocked her own hips to meet his thrusts. She couldn't remember the last time she enjoyed sex this much and she felt a truly massive orgasm building up inside of her. The bright glow of the city washed over them and the gentle spring breeze ran over her sensitive skin, cooling her off from the exterion. He reached up and lifted her tank top to get his hand around her shaking tits. Soon he was pulling and twisting her nipples causing her to gasp sharply and moan even louder. This man was playing her body like a fiddle. It was like he knew every spot that could bring her pleasure. He had taken his time and learned her body while he drank his beer and now that he was trying, he was making her feel amazing. Finally, the dam burst and she felt the orgrasm wash over her and she stopped making a sound, the breath stuck in her lungs as her body lost control of itself and began to tense and shake seemingly at random.

He kept her firmly in place with his strong hands despite her body's best attempts to buck off of him and she felt him explode into his own orgasm as her pussy clenched tightly down on him, the familiar warmth of cum releasing into her pussy. She moaned and enjoyed the wash of sensations as her breath finally came back and he held her firmly onto his pulsing cock. Too soon for her, it was over and both of them were left panting over the balcony banister. He lingered inside of her for a few more moments before he pulled out. Lydia felt the mixture of his cum and her own arousal run down onto her thighs.

She heard the rustle of him pulling on his pants and getting his clothes together and then his arm reached over her shoulder again as he grabbed his empty beer can. He gave her a final kiss on the back of her neck and she heard the door slide open as he exited the small balcony. Lydia was disappointed she didn't catch his name. He was a great fuck and she appreciated that he didn't feel the need for small talk, or talking at all really. It made the encounter all the more exciting for her. She knew she would remember that fuck fondly for a long time.

Finally, she picked herself up, still gasping for breath, and moved over to her coat. She retrieved her handkerchief from her coat pocket and wiped herself down. Lydia liked to stay clean. She knew by the end of the night she would be a cum covered mess, but she liked staying fresh as long as she could.

Lydia gathered her clothes, but decided to just leave the bottom half of her outfit on the porch for later retrieval. She wanted to join the dance floor now that she felt ready and relaxed, but she knew if she kept them on that they would just get ripped off of her and ruined. She did keep her tank top on though. She didn't mind having that article ripped. She found she enjoyed that moment when a guy couldn't wait anymore and ripped the flimsy fabric off of her body. It was still hot to her for some reason, no matter how many times it happened. After she was sure everything was gathered up, Lydia took a last glance out over the bright lights of the city below and let the feeling of contentment wash over her before she finally re-joined the party. Tonight would be a good night.