Nerd and the Jock Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy and Wes sit in the library K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
2.3k words
4.4
22.4k
24

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers

Let's do a quick recap. I met Wes at a party (why did I go to the party? Don't ask!). We kissed, and he made me come twice. That was the first time I ever had an orgasm, and now I hate Wes.

The next day, I was a total disaster at school. I spent the whole day avoiding him or anybody resembling him, which meant whenever I saw someone who's about 6ft tall walking in the corridor, I duck and hide. I managed to stay hidden the entire morning.

Last night was a mistake, definitely the worst, which I had no intention of repeating. I must be living under a rock or something because, until today, I didn't know how much of a celebrity Wes was in our school (how much of an idiot can I be). I knew one thing for sure; I was never his type and never will be. Although deep inside, I knew Wes was kidding about the date, I couldn't take chances. Being seen with him is only going to hurt my chances of finding a guy who's actually my type.

I quickly walk over to the library and try to avoid looking at faces. I have been working there for a year now, and today my shift would be on the 4th floor, arranging books. If I planned it right, this would be the best way to avoid him for the rest of the week (and I am going to).

I walk to the reception on the ground floor to pick up a temporary work badge, as I lost mine somewhere. I smile at Melissa, who's sitting at the front desk. I didn't interact with her much, but at least we smile at each other or wave when we are in the same room. As I reached her, she picked up something and turns out; it's my badge (I must have forgotten it in the library).

"Thank you so much, Melissa," I replied. After searching for it an entire day, I was so relieved that I found it.

"No biggie, don't worry about it," she replied, a little too enthusiastically. "By the way, are you free this evening, I will buy you coffee," she continued talking. I was a bit confused at this point we have been working in the library for a year now, not even once she started a conversation with me, now she wants to have coffee with me?

"I am sorry, I don't drink coffee," I replied genuinely. I am more of a tea person, anyway. "Also, I have to work until 6:30 today. So, some other time, maybe," I tried to answer her while making sure I wasn't offending her.

She smiled brightly, "sure, no problem. By the way, how did you know Wes? You know, I recently broke up with my boyfriend, could you, maybe, give me his number?" she asked in the same bright tone. Now, it all started making sense; coffee plans my foot.

I feigned innocence, "do you mean, Wes Carver? He's in my English Lit." I perfectly knew which Wes she was referring to, and that was starting to freak me out.

"No silly! I meant Wes Anderson, THE Wes Anderson, quarterback of our football team," she replied cheerfully.

I started sweating, why did she think I knew Wes, did she see us at the party? Maybe she saw us entering the same room, and 10 minutes later probably saw me running out of the room with a "he-just-made-me-come-twice face." If that's the case, I was so screwed.

"I h-have no idea who t-that is, I have to go," I stuttered and rushed towards my escape.

If she noticed anything weird about me, she never mentioned it, "see you later, alligator," she shouted excitedly to my back. I didn't even bother to turn back and reply.

I took the stairs to avoid any human interaction, and by the time I reached my floor, I was sweating like a pig and bent over to catch my breath. "Well, well, well! Look who finally decided to show up," said a now familiar voice. I knew that voice, and I knew who that belonged to. This is the voice of the man who turned into the bane of my existence just within 24 hours.

"Please go away, please go away," I closed my eyes tight and started praying to all the Gods I knew of.

"Yesterday, you were singing a different song. Something like, 'please make me come, please make me come,'" he replied with a chuckle. I kept my eyes closed, but I knew from the proximity of his voice that he's standing very close to me. I could feel him without even touching him.

"What are you doing here?" I looked around to make sure nobody was seeing us together. Luckily there's no one. I quickly moved away from him, and even though I wanted to run away from him, I stood my ground, and I was proud of myself.

"You forgot your bag, sweetheart. If you even want to call this thing a bag," he replied. "I thought of leaving this at the front desk along with your badge, but I felt like I should at least say hi to you. So, I asked that chatty little girl, sitting at the front reception, where I can find you," he added as if that's necessary.

Crap! This is not good, not good at all. I invited him to my workplace and into my personal space without even realizing that I was doing it. He might have thought I deliberately left the bag as an invitation (which was not the case).

I grab my sling bag from him and replied in a hasty tone, "can you go now?" I was still trying to make sure nobody was looking at us.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the end of the book sections. There are a couple of private study rooms behind the last-section. He entered the room, pushed me against the door, and pushed himself onto me. Once again, all his body parts were touching mine, and once again, I started getting turned on by that instead of getting uncomfortable. At any moment, if he decided to touch me, I would be so screwed.

"Alright, I want your eyes on me now, sweetheart. Fuck it! I want your whole damn attention," he demanded with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I see you're wearing another ugly grandfather T-shirt again, does that mean you have another pair of hot lingerie on for me?" he started looking at me like a boy looking at his favorite ice cream. I squirmed against his body, and I knew there is no way for me to get out of his tight embrace.

"I have to work, and somebody might see us here. May I please go now?" I asked him, hating how meek I sounded. I am a damn tigress dammit! Where was all my power?

"She says please, damn, I am gonna have so much fun with you," he replied, and I had no clue what he was talking about. But before I could ask what he meant, he continued, "Soon, you will be begging me to 'please fuck you.' But before that, we need to go on our little date."

"I can't make it tonight. I am sorry, but I have to work," I replied. I should have just said no right away. Why the hell am I explaining? This would only make him think that I am interested.

"I don't care, babe. Leave early if you need to. I am gonna come pick you up here at 6:00 PM sharp; we are watching a movie tonight," he replied. At this point, I might as well be digging my own grave! I needed to get out of this situation. I cannot be seen with him together.

"Please try to underst-," I didn't get to finish my sentence, his mouth started attacking me. At this point, I didn't think about trying to fight it, my hands clumsily made it to his waist, and I could already feel my fingers grabbing his shirt. I was rising on my toes and meeting his lips as enthusiastically as possible, almost grinding myself against him. I moved my hands and gripped his shirt with one hand and his hair with another, afraid that I'll fall if I loosen the grip. This beautiful stranger freaked me out the most and yet set my entire body on a wildfire. I was burning up for him.

He bent his head into my neck. He started laying small kisses along my neck and reached where my neck met shoulder and nipped at the particular spot. That just thing almost gave me an orgasm and a heart stroke. I forgot everything around me, and I almost forgot myself. I pressed deeper into him without even realizing it. "I think I found a sweet spot babe" he whispered into my ear.

I tried controlling my breath and started blabbering like a maniac, "I really cannot go out with you. Someone might see us together and assume things. I mean, I could come up with a story, or you could say that we are cousins. But there is a huge chance that someone might know that we are lying."

I guess that's a wrong thing to say, The color of his eyes started to change, and I could see his pupils dilating. He leaned in and said, "You want me to tell people that you're my cousin? Babe, one look at your face, and they will know that you were thoroughly fucked by your...cousin" I panicked, I couldn't think. I licked my lips nervously, planning to make a coherent sentence. But he took it as a sign and started leaning into me again.

His lips were on mine again, and this time I could feel his fingers trailing along my waist and reached my hips. While one of his hands held me tight, his other hand reached the buttons of my jeans. He unbuttoned me before I could take another breath. "Please no, someone could walk in here any time," I gasped as his fingers trailed along the entrance of my panties, already torturing me with his feather-like touches.

"Stay still, sweetheart, you are about to get fingered by...your cousin," he replied, chuckling at his own stupid joke. I opened my mouth to object him and maybe even to call him an asshole, but fingers trailed down and touched the wet spot against my panties. "Relax, you are so tensed," he said as he was stroking my panties with one hand. His other hand crept beneath my t-shirt, roughly pulled my bra down and palmed my breast, thumbing my nipple, which was already painfully erect.

"God, you are so soft. Soft and warm and perfectly made for my touch," he whispered while kissing my neck and throat. He pushed my panties to the side, slipped his finger inside me, and when he pulled them out, they came drenched. I could feel his lips turning into a smile.

"You know, for a girl who acts like she's not interested, you are dying to be touched, and you are all over me," he said amused. It was then I realized my hands somehow slid inside his shirt, and my nails were digging into his back. I began to move my hands away from him, but he added another finger and hooked them inside me, and I grabbed his shirt with a gasp.

"You are loving this, aren't you Amy?" he asked, looking at me.

"No," I whispered, I was lying through my teeth. He retaliated by lightly biting my earlobe. That was enough to set me off, but then, he suddenly removed his fingers.

"What the hell! Why did you stop?" I ask. He was so damn smug (that asshole!). He grinned, locked the door, and dragged me towards a chair. As my jeans at my mid thigh level, I stumbled awkwardly behind him. He sat and pulled me over him suddenly. I squeaked and fell over him. My front is lying on top of his legs. He pulled my panties down till they reached my jeans. He hand smoothly ran over my bare ass, tentatively at first, and then he kept rubbing it like he was rubbing the genie's magic lamp.

"What are you doi-," I began to ask, but before I could even finish the sentence, I suddenly felt a sharp sting. What the fuck! He just spanked me and what the fuck, I enjoyed it. This is seriously turning me on, and every time he slaps my cheeks, I could feel myself turning into liquid fire.

"That's your punishment for defying me every time, and for suggesting to tell people that I am your cousin," he whispered into my ear, smooth like a whiskey. He pulled my t-shirt up, I assumed he's going to take it off me. But he simply rolled it up to my neck, then pulled it up over my head and pushed it my mouth. "Now, try not to scream," he said as he continued with his attack. As my t-shirt starting digging deep into my mouth, I realized he just created a perfect gag with my own clothing.

It felt like it went on forever, but in reality, it was only 5 min. The room, which was filled with echoes of his slapping and my silent moans, was now silent. He slowly trailed his fingers down my ass to reach my clit. I was once again on the edge of a cliff when I heard a distant voice saying, "hello, is anybody there." Somebody came in looking for a book and probably needs my help.

I am fucked! (not in the way you think, but in other ways).

godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers