All Comments on 'Nerd and the Jock Ch. 03'

by godeep123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
julianmarquezjulianmarquezalmost 4 years ago

The more I read, the more I like how this story is going. Like me an attractive, dominant man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Editor?

I love the characters, and the plot reads well. This is seriously a hot read. But, dude, you need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stolen from Vectura

Your entire story concept (and some of the lines) have been stolen from Vectura, which is pretty shitty given that she had to pull the story as it was being stolen by someone else. I’ve reported this to her and Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I seriously hope this story isn't taken down over a frivolous report because "the entire story concept" of a nerd and a joke hooking up is one of the oldest in the book. Nobody could possibly "steal" that.

godeep123godeep123almost 4 years agoAuthor
There is a difference between having the same story line and plagiarism

Hello Mr./Ms. Anonymous,

I may have liked her (Vectura's) stories (mainly because there was a slight usage of reluctance in her stories, but in the end, the hero always treats her with respect).

But I always had this fetish for stories involving nerd/jock characters, falling for each other. I also have had this idea of both of them hooking up in many common/public places. So, I may have used a story line of them hooking up in a library, but there is not a single line I copied from her stories.

Sometimes, coincidences happen, maybe because I liked her stories too. But there is a huge difference in our ways of portrayals. Also, just because her main characters hooked up in a library, or because her main characters are a nerd and jock, and mine having the similarities, doesn't mean I am copying from her.

A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPEN TO LIKE A NERD/JOCK PLOT (Please go and see stories in Wattpad, this type of plot will be one in a million). So, get over it!

But if you (or anybody) still like me to be reported, I am happy to take down the story as a sign of respect to other stories writers and redo it.

Thanks,

Yas (author of Nerd and the Jock)

Cal59Cal59over 3 years ago
Anon

Dear Anon, pull your head in, if you want to report it do so, if you’re assertion is correct Literotica will take action, if they don’t then give it up

eros991133eros991133over 3 years ago

@Cal59: Ditto

@godeep123: Yas, this is great work, please don't take it down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergodeep123@godeep123
I really love Non-Consensual/Reluctance stories but it when they have to degrade the girl just to “get the kink”. I believe that you can have a good reluctance story with slut-shaming a virgin heroine. Also, I have a huge fetish for virgin heroines, so most my fantasies will ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES