All Comments on 'Nerd and the Jock Ch. 07'

by godeep123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

Oh yeah. She's totally gonna be able to control this guy. :)

nowanowaover 2 years ago

Glad to see this!

I love all the bits about how hung up on her Wes has been. She thinks of herself as boring and plain, but she's the one who didn't know he existed!

It seems at this rate Amy's really gotta get on birth control or accept the fact she'll be pregnant soon, condoms are forgotten quite often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the heat between them!

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 2 years ago

So he was hung up on her for a year, huh? And he's possessive in a way that surprises even his friends.

Yeah, I don't think Amy is getting rid of him, even if she doesn't get pregnant.

not_thereal_menot_thereal_meover 2 years ago

This had turned out to be one of my favorite series! I love how he talks to her, how possessive he is, how he really cares. Cant wait for more chapters!

pokapokachuupokapokachuuover 2 years ago

more chapters T____T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

always wanted to see more stories where nerdy girls who are not actually stacked pornstars with glasses get seduced by the school jock. so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can we get an update please!!! This story is so juicy. Please don’t keep us waiting.

kandilkandilabout 2 years ago

love this so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergodeep123@godeep123
I really love Non-Consensual/Reluctance stories but it when they have to degrade the girl just to “get the kink”. I believe that you can have a good reluctance story with slut-shaming a virgin heroine. Also, I have a huge fetish for virgin heroines, so most my fantasies will ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES