Nerd and the Jock Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was getting out of hand!

He laughed. Out loud. Like I was a child, doing my tricks, amusing him.

His arms crept up around me, pulling me to him. His lips found their way to my neck, placing light kisses along. "Should I fuck you right now? Will that help you understand my sentences? One kiss, and my sweet little nerd has lost her wits."

I pulled away from him and glared at him. "Oh, shut up now! Wes, I am not changing into a skirt because you asked me to. I am not your personal doll, for you play dress-up whenever you feel like it. I am a grown adult who's completely capable of making her own damn decisions. You can't make me do anything. Do you understand? You have no power over me."

Exactly 10mins later, I was walking to a stupid frat house with a thick, knee-length skirt with no panties. Because that's what Wes wanted.

"You're an asshole!" I seethed.

"Language, Sweetheart. You don't want to get punished for using bad words, do you?" he admonished as he kissed my cheek.

"Punished? Oh! Do you mean like getting tied up and stripped down naked? Because we have already done that." I glared at him.

"You weren't exactly accommodating. I had to get you cooperating, and there was really no other way. But this time, I mean like punished by not making you come for the whole night; or better, by making you come for the whole night. You would love that wouldn't you?" he whispered, his arm tightly around my waist, just as the door opened.

"Good evening, my people," screamed an excited male from the other side of the door. "Amy?!" he looked at me like I was a lucky lottery ticket. "I am so happy to finally meet. For more than a year, I was sick and tired of my man's obsession with you. Nobody wanted to hang out with his moppy ass. Except me, of course." The tall, dark, handsome human exclaimed.

"You must be Nate?" I asked, feeling extremely shy and awkward at meeting another person. Despite sleeping with the football superstar, I was still nervous around people. But apparently, that's not how Nate felt. He quickly grabbed me into a tight hug.

Just as soon as it began, the hug ended. Wes grabbed my hips with a low growl and pulled my back against his front. "Watch your hands, man. That's my girl," he warned, much to my dismay.

He dragged me away from a very shocked Nate and into the house. For the next hour or so, I was stuck to Wes. I mean literally. Physically plastered to the side of his body. He dragged me everywhere with him. If he was sitting, he pulled me to sit on his lap.

People began coming in, and so people automatically started noticing. Me with Wes. Us. Together. Holy mother of baby goats! This was far more dangerous than playing the Squid Games. I have no chance of making it out alive.

I could feel every eye on me. Measuring my worth, attributes, judging me, or possibly murdering me in their heads. I excused myself from the group and sauntered out of the room, looking for a bathroom. I needed to getaway. Just as I was about to open a door, a familiar hand grabbed at my elbow and dragged me into an actual bathroom.

"Wes! What are you doing here? If this is the bathroom, what was the door I was about to open?" I asked, confused.

"That was a pantry, sweetheart." Wes chuckled, closing in on me. My back was pressed into the bathroom door that was closed now, and he was pressing into me.

"You pressed up against a door is my most favorite thing in the world. This brings back too many memories about the first time I ate your pussy. Do you remember?" Wes asked, lips already sucking and kissing my neck. He was always so obsessed with my neck for some reason.

"How can I forget? That's how I got into this mess." I replied, trying to get away from him, which was useless, of course.

"Mess?" Wes snorted. "You know what would be a mess? Not eating your pussy. Can I eat your pussy, Sweetheart?" He asked smoothly. His fingers slid my palm and lightly caressed along my arm. I trembled. This was all it took to set me off? Seriously? Was I that weak?

I wanted to push him off of me. But we both knew it wouldn't happen. "Wes, someone might have seen you slipping into the bathroom with me. Everyone might think we are having sex in the bathroom." I moaned as I pleaded. His entire body was pressing into mine, and I could feel him slowly getting hard against my stomach.

"Then let's make their dreams come true, sweetheart," he whispered as his palm covered my right boob and squeezed it gently. I whimpered. He must have taken it as a good sign. He slid his knee between my legs and pressed his thigh against my core.

"How does it feel, baby? Are you feeling good enough to come? It's not enough, is it? You want me to eat your pussy properly this time. Not half-assed like the last time, right?" He was kneading my breasts as he whispered all the dirty promises in my ear.

I whimpered. And...things got a little out of hand after that. Wes picked up and put me on the counter, and there was the familiar sound of the lock clicking into place. Before I even tried attempting to move, he was back on me, his mouth covering mine. His hands moved inside my top and deftly removed my bralette (which he insisted I wear for the night). He tugged on my nipples, and I lost it again. The ability to think!

"Ahhh!" I cried out.

"I know that's not enough. For you; for me! That is why I bought you a little present." He said as he reached and grasped both my ankles with both hands. He pulled them up, and I fell back against the mirror with a short cry.

My skirt fell back, and my feet were planted on the counter. Wes cupped my knees and kept them wide open. "Fuck. You're soaking wet, as always," he groaned. He reached out and ran his fingers along my outer labia. He was able to easily slide inside my swollen folds without any problem.

"Wes, stop it please!" I hissed in a pathetic attempt to make him see reason. My elbows were locked into the counter, balancing my body. My nails were digging into my palms.

"Who does this pussy belong to, sweetheart?" he asked as his finger pumped in and out of me. Slowly prolonging my torture. I was so turned on, but this was not enough, and he knew it too!

"Wes! Please?!" I moaned.

"Please, what? You want me to kiss that sweet pussy, and suck your problems away?" His right hand left my thigh and reached out to his back pocket. He pulled out something shiny.

"Sit back," he ordered. My back was awkwardly aligned, half against the counter and half against the mirror. His fingers slowly left, and soon a cold small thing entered my opening. "I brought a little friend to help out this time," he said.

It was a very small, sleek bullet. But sweet baby Jesus, it almost killed me when he turned it on. He dropped to his knees and covered me with his mouth. He pressed his tongue against my clit as he turned the vibrator on.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Wes, please, oh God!" I screamed as I came. But clearly, he was just getting started. He continuously moved the vibrating bullet in and out of me as he ate me out. Wes also proved to be great at multi-tasking because he kept changing the speeds at regular intervals and drove me crazy. When I came for the second time, he removed the still vibrating bullet out of me. He moved my hips a little further, and I slid more against the counter.

I was too far gone to notice what he was doing and stop him. So, the timing worked out perfectly for him. He immediately moved the bullet to the entrance of my ass hole. With me coming twice, the bullet had enough lubrication to easily slide into me. The whole thing was too much for me. Way too much.

But Wes already predicted what would happen. He held me against the counter and drove the bullet entirely into my butt hole. My body suddenly went limp. It was almost paralyzing. I couldn't move against him or away from him. It felt like it was almost impossible to move my legs. My body was locked right there on the counter.

Wes slowly slid into me and deftly moved in and out of me as the vibrating bullet remained intact in my ass. He played with my clit as he pumped in and out relentlessly.

This was a weird experience. We were both still completely dressed. Nobody removed a single piece of clothing, yet we were having crazy, uninhibited sex in a stranger's bathroom. It didn't matter at that moment, though.

Wes went on for about another fifteen minutes. If this was a course, he definitely would have gotten an A. Wes tried out various permutations and combinations with the vibrator speeds, which drove me crazy entirely. He would slow down as the vibrator speed was set to maximum. Just as I began to twitch, he brought the speed back to ram into me slow and sudden. Then as I would be losing my mind, he would pick up the speed and drill into me relentlessly, with the bullet altering its speeds in waves.

I lost count of how many times I came, and then for one final time, as we both came together. The intensity was so high I almost felt numb down there. He got out off of me and slowly removed the vibrator.

He picked me up and pulled me against him. Once he was done cleaning, he kissed me sweetly.

We stumbled out of the bathroom. After that intense sex, I couldn't walk straight. When Wes held my waist, I held on to him, thankful for the physical support. I was also extremely nervous about meeting Wes's friends. They would know what we did in the bathroom. It was an awfully long time we spent in there, and I was deeply embarrassed by the whole encounter. We entered the dining room, where Nate and other guys were sitting. A few girls too, but it looked like they knew each other very well. Wes sat down and pulled me into his lap.

He adjusted and rearranged me on his lap in such a way that his zipper was right under, pressed against my very naked core. His arms surrounded me, caging me in.

"Amy, I never considered you to be a very religious person. I am no priest, but I am sure God heard you very well," Nate commented, and everyone at the table laughed. I turned red and hit Wes on his chest.

"We were just discussing a class, weren't we, Wes?" I said, hoping for damage control.

"Uh-huh," he replied, amused.

"And then Anderson's dick accidentally slipped into your pussy?" Nate chuckled.

"Hey, man! Don't talk about my girl's pussy." Wes growled as he pulled me closer to him.

I groaned, extremely embarrassed of the situation, and buried my face into my palms. Wes began rubbing up and down my thighs, tickling my already sensitive skin. He leaned into me and whispered, "I really regret asking you not to wear your panties. I want to slide my dick right back into you again. You are so fucking wet from my come."

It was then I realized something. Something I forgot about. Wes got me so turned on, I never realized until this point. We didn't use a condom.

Fuck me!

12