All Comments on 'Nerdcam Pt. 03'

by Felix921

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an awesome story. It totally comes across as goofy, loving, silly, sweet, and completely real. It’s the same thing everyone goes through when they are starting to get to know someone and attempting to feel out if an actual relationship is possible which can be so frustrating at times but also utterly endearing. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for Anna to trust anyone when it comes to dating or relationships after what she has probably gone through in the past. It also has to be difficult for Jack having to be careful and not put his foot in his mouth as he tends to deflect with attempted humor which falls flat at times. I am hoping you continue to write about this pair which you have been doing a wonderful job of displaying the ups and downs of a forming relationship. Thank you for putting so much effort into this story as it really does show.

J.D.

mammoetmammoetover 2 years ago

I hope more is cumming soon

Felix921Felix921over 2 years agoAuthor

I had intended to put a note at the beginning of this part, but since I forgot I'll put it here until part 4 is ready... Thanks to everyone who has read, voted, subbed, and especially those who have taken the time to comment. It has been tremendously gratifying and encouraging.

And while I won't make any promises on exactly how soon, there is definitely more to cum ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hell that's great story, can't wait for the next part. 10 of 5 stars

Angela_HAngela_Habout 2 years ago

Liked it, a LOT. It flows, starts in the right place, and finishes with an open ending. Room for more chapters, I'd say, and I wouldn't be the least unhappy about that.

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightabout 2 years ago

Love these two, their humour and the tenderness. Can’t wait for part 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous