Nerdcam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she dipped her head again, resuming her vigorous sucking. She stroked the shaft and teased his balls with her hands, occassionally taking him back to her throat. Setting up a rhythm, then speeding it up.

Jack, meanwhile, tipped his head back, closing his eyes as she had suggested. All the things Anna was doing felt great individually, but together they were quickly driving him to the limit. The sound of Anna's throaty moans, the fact that she was clearly enjoying herself, only made it that much better. His breathing, already deep, became rapid and shaky. His groans less controlled, louder, more urgent.

Sensing him getting close, Anna stroked faster, intentionally breaking her rhythm irregularly. A thrill ran through her when she felt him shudder, his cock throbbing hugely. She felt herself throb in response as he finally erupted in her mouth. Still sucking, she swallowed, but couldn't keep up, and had to open her mouth for a moment to let the excess hot seed overflow and run down her chin.

While Jack began to subside, Anna swallowed one last time, then drew back to catch her breath. She smiled when Jack gave another shuddering moan, his eyes still closed. Noticing a last bead of pearly goo well up, she puckered her lips and moved his cock side to side, smearing her already glistening lips.

Releasing him and leaning back, she licked her lips. She reached up and pulled her hair loose, tossing the scrunchy behind her. After admiring the way Jack's erection lingered, standing on it's own, she wiped her chin and lowered her hand to her own thoroughly erect member. She stroked herself slowly, considering things, before rising.

Jack opened his eyes as she moved to straddle him again. Shifting from a squat to one knee, she took him in hand and lined him up with her hole.

"Hi again. Uh, I dunno-" he began to object.

"Shh, I know. You just came. This is for me. Don't worry about staying hard," she took his right hand and brought it to where her cock stood between them, "I don't think this is gonna take long."

"Mm? Ah," he curled his fingers around her and gave a gentle squeeze, "alright Beautiful."

Anna lowered herself to her knees as she took him inside. She locked eyes with Jack and managed a faint smile before her eyes pressed shut. A whimper escaped with the breath she had been holding as she felt herself filled and stretched. She stopped two thirds of the way down his length and Jack felt her insides grip him, relax, and grip again.

Pausing there, Anna leaned close for a kiss, lingering cheek to cheek afterward.

"You gonna cum for me now?" Jack whispered.

Anna nuzzled her face against his.

"Yeah," she breathed into his ear, "Use your hand and I'll do the, uh, bouncing. Just go fast... and don't stop til I tell you, okay?"

"Clear instructions," Jack smiled, "nice."

Anna snorted.

"Glad you, mm, appreciate what I bring to the table." she smirked.

With that she moved away a bit, leaving her hands on his chest. As she began bouncing on his cock, Jack spat in his hand to remoisten the slowly drying coat of lube on Anna's. He rolled his shoulder, stroked his hand all the way up and down her length a few times, then sped up, shortening his stroke and timing it against her movements.

The squishing, slapping sounds competed with Anna's breathing, gasping, and moaning. Her prediction had been accurate -- it didn't take long. Within a couple of minutes of increasingly frantic fucking, her cries of wordless pleasure were interspersed with expletives and Jack's name. Jack stroked faster and faster to keep up. And, while Anna was too lost in pleasure to take notice, he was gasping and groaning right along with her.

Anna leaned further back as she began to peak, grinding against his pelvis. Jack caught her wrist with his free hand, letting her arch back, her bouncing breasts thrust forth. As she came, Jack glanced down between them, then thought to close his eyes just in time. He felt the first shot of her hot cum spatter his cheek, with droplets trailing down his face and neck.

While he became a bit distracted, Jack kept stroking, feeling the hot spurts of Anna's seed hitting his chest and midriff as they gradually lost force. Twitching and trembling, Anna gradually leaned back further and further.

Eventually, her orgasm spent, Anna gestured vaguely with her free hand.

"Mmp, okay... stop, stop..." she she said weakly.

Jack opened his eyes to look along her body. He admired her figure, and flexibility, while she let herself sink back until there was a soft thud when her head settled on the coffee table.

"Mm, fuck." Anna sighed when her breathing had calmed.

She lazily cracked her eyes and glanced to either side. Grabbing the damp hand cloth, she reached a hand up, which Jack obligingly took. With his help she sat back up and, smiling, dabbed at his jizz plastered front. After a few swipes, she leaned into him for a kiss.

"Not bad, Nerd."

"Mm, likewise. And I'll bet the neighbors enjoyed it, too."

"Hush." Anna glanced away, smiling. "I get loud when it's good. I can't help it."

"I'm not complaining." Jack reassured.

He shifted his legs and Anna rose slightly to put some of her weight on her knees. In doing so she was reminded in a very intimate way that he was still inside her.

"Mmph, did you... not.. you know..." she reached a hand back, leaning a bit to feel where his shaft rose between her cheeks.

Jack raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"Just, you're still hard, aren't you?" she gave a little pout, "Did you not actually, like, go limp... at all?"

Jack shrugged.

"You're really hot. And when you got going..." he explained.

"Aw. I don't wanna leave you like that," she sympathized, "but I don't think I can move much right now."

"It's okay. It'll pass."

"Aw. I know, but that's no fun." Anna pressed.

She frowned, confused, when Jack laughed.

"No, I didn't mean... You really didn't notice, huh? It'll pass because I already came again. Guess you were a little busy. It was almost the same exact time you did."

"Oh, wow," her smile was impish, "you really like my ass, huh?"

Jack nodded amiably.

"And the rest of you, but I think part of it was also how you remembered my name when it counted..."

Anna's eyes widened and she quickly pressed a finger to his lips.

"Ahem. Glad you enjoyed." she feigned nonchalance, looking down.

"I did," he agreed, shifting forward and tipping his head to kiss her cheek, "Anna."

Anna tipped her head to one side, a little conflicted about getting emotional, but not so conflicted as usual, still being pretty high on hormones and endorphins. She indulged a bit in her own shyness and also enjoyed the lovey feelings she was getting, while refusing to think the actual word love. Meanwhile she vaguely registered Jack tipping his head down. When he had kissed her again and drawn back, she was surprised to realize he hadn't been going for a nipple after all.

She glanced down.

"You just," she gave him a bemused smile -- another of her expressions that was becoming familiar -- "You just kissed my heart... tattoo, didn't you?"

"Mm," Jack agreed, "Don't worry -- I'm not gonna propose or anything. It's just that your ass was too far away."

Anna glowered, bent forward to bump her forehead against his.

"Smartass."

Jack took this in his amiable way. He reached up to brush Anna's hair back from her face. Resting his hands along her jaw, he brushed a thumb over her cheek in a rather tender manner. Anna's expression softened again.

"So, we've had sandwiches and we've fucked." Jack observed.

"Yeah..."

"Should I have brought my toothbrush?"

Anna raised her eyebrows, then shrugged.

"Yeah, but we can go get it in a little while."

"Or I could use yours." Jack suggested.

Anna frowned in disgust.

"Yeah, if you want me to stick my-"

"Don't threaten me with a good time." Jack interrupted mildly.

Anna paused, snorted.

"Alright, Jackson..."

To her satisfaction, his smile soured momentarily.

"Really don't like that, huh?" she gave him a quick, conciliatory kiss. "Tell you what, Nerd. First, we hit the shower and clean up. Then I'm gonna teach you how to play a couple of my favorite games. Then we can go over to your place and you can grab... whatever."

"Got it all planned out, huh?"

"Mmhmm. Unless you have suggestions. I'm your girlfriend, not your boss."

"You're..." Jack looked mildly surprised, "Are you?"

"Mm. I decided I want to extend my trial of this boyfriend experience thing." she smiled. "Though I might change my mind if you're a really shitty gamer."

"Fair enough," Jack laughed, "And yeah, the plan sounds good, but first -- pass me one of those waters?"