Nerdcam Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno why, but... I kinda felt like saying... Sorry if it's weird. Not really used to sharing, y'know?"

"No, it's fine." Jack gave her a little squeeze, "If it was a secret, it came out somewhere between our cam chat and that time you booped me on the nose."

Anna rolled her eyes, but smiled.

"Yeah, it's just -- some people are weird about it. And honestly, I don't usually like talking about it too much anyway, but... I guess it's just nice to feel like there's someone I could talk to about it -- if I wanted to. Y'know?"

"Yeah. Don't worry. I'm not gonna freak out or start looking at you different. Any time you wanna talk, I'll listen."

Anna pouted pensively for a bit.

"It was Alphonse." she said very quietly.

"It- Oh. Alphonse." Jack repeated. "Sounds kinda fancy."

"It's French." Anna supplied.

"Ah. Like Durand."

"Yeah. So anyway... Thanks. Now, back to story time."

"Back to story time." Jack murmured.

Anna languidly trailed the nails of her right hand up and down Jack's tummy while she spoke.

"So I was on the bed, all cried out, and when it started getting dark, grandpa came and sat on the edge of the bed. And I remember, I didn't really want to listen to what he was saying, but he was a natural story teller."

"The stories he told that time were about the stars. The different constellations. But he made up goofy stuff. One of them was John Wayne, and one was Willy Wonka and some Oompa Loompas. Like that. After a while, when he was sure I was listening I guess, he said, 'You can see them now, you know. You don't even have to go outside.'"

"So of course I rolled over and looked. Partly so I could say 'nuh-uh', but... partly 'cause I thought somehow it might be true. And it was, too -- sort of. Turns out, he had found a bunch of these glow in the dark stickers. Little dots and star shapes. He had put them all over the ceiling before I had gotten there."

"Hmp." Jack smiled.

"He got me into it, then. I forgot all about sulking. And he sat there with me while we made up more stories about the fake constellations on the ceiling... Until I fell asleep at some point. It's a nice memory. And now, looking up at something like that helps me, you know, relax and get to sleep."

"So that's the story of why there's glow shit on my ceiling." she concluded.

"Guess I can't make fun of it now." Jack whispered slowly. "That's a pretty wholesome, adorable story. Your grandpa sounds like a nice guy."

"Yeah," Anna nuzzled her face against him a bit, "He is."

Jack added a couple new notes alongside Practical Joke Ideas and Buy a Semi-formal Outfit in his mental file cabinet.

"Thanks for having me over, Beautiful."

"Mm. Was fun."

"Yeah. Goodnight Anna."

"Goodnight, John-boy."

Impressed that she had surprised him with that while clearly half asleep, Jack grinned in the fading glow from the ceiling.

Jack woke into a state of vague alarm. His brain didn't know what to focus on. He opened his eyes and tipped his head up. It took him a moment to process what he was seeing. There was a tray of some sort... Breakfast in bed?

But there was something else. Someone had pulled the blankets down and-

Tugging, a gentle grip, a snug warmth.

Oh.

Jack drew a shaky breath, then gave a low moan. Everything came together in his mind. The tray of food was up closer to his chest to make room for Anna -- who was giving him the world's best wake up call.

There were the smells of breakfast foods wafting up from the tray, but Jack was accustomed to not eating much when he first woke up. He was not accustomed to awakening to his gorgeous, sort-of-maybe-official girlfriend taking her time -- and apparently enjoying herself -- sucking him off.

"Mmf... wow..." Jack managed.

After about a minute of so, Anna paused, licking her lips and raising her head to look at him over the tray.

"You were really out, and I remembered that you usually sleep in, so I went out and got some food." she explained.

"I'm not really hungry yet, but... I'm definitely not complaining. You didn't have to-"

"Shh. I know that... Nerd. I wanted to." She dipped her head to him a quick suck. "If you're gonna hang out at my place, surprise blowjobs are just something you're gonna have to deal with."

His usual clever tongue at a loss, Jack managed; "Wow."

With a pleased smile, Anna turned her attention back to the task at hand. It wasn't long, as her movements became more enthusiastic, before Jack was twitching and at the edge.

"Huh, fuck... Anna..." he gasped out, just before peaking.

Aroused and encouraged at hearing him gasping her name, Anna carried on, not slowing until his hot cum began to fill her mouth. She slowed just enough to keep up swallowing, but continued until he was well and truly done and beginning to come down.

While Anna finished swallowing and playfully planted kisses up his shaft and then his tummy, Jack lifted the tray and set it on the bed alongside himself.

"C'mere, Sexy."

Anna crawled up his body. She stopped eye to eye with Jack, but pointed vaguely back the way she had come.

"I just-"

"Pfft," Jack rolled his eyes, "And I haven't brushed my teeth. C'mere."

He pulled her close for a deep, slow kiss.

"You're right," Anna remarked when they finally parted, patting his chest, "Next time I'll bring you your toothbrush or mouthwash."

"Oh ho, really?" Jack chuckled, "Who's the smartass now?"

"Mm. You must be rubbing off on me."

"Uh huh. By the way, I thought you went out and got groceries. But these are the same pajamas you were wearing before." Jack observed, slipping a hand around to give her panty-clad ass a squeeze.

"Yeah, I just changed back into them when I got back. I like being comfy, remember? Plus, you seemed to like the look."

"Absolutely." He stole another quick kiss. "So, can I return the favor?" he bobbed his eyebrows to make sure she knew what he meant.

"Maybe a little later, but it's nice that you offer. I wanna unpack some of those boxes today. You can come help with that if you want. Or, I don't know if you usually shower in the morning. I've already been in the bathroom, so help yourself."

"Okay..."

"Oh, first, here." She sat up and reached across to cut and spear something from the tray with a fork. "Try this."