Nerdcam Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So long, and thanks for all the fish." Jack said quietly.

Anna's mouth opened in surprise. She glanced up, then back at the brooch.

"It matches my tattoo." she murmured.

"It's, uh, carved from deer antler. Ethically sourced. One of a kind. Take it out of the box."

Anna hesitated.

"But I'm already wearing-"

"Trust me." Jack smiled.

"Okay." Anna gave him a look, but relented.

When she drew it out, she discovered that there was a fine black thread tied around the tine which led back to the inside of the lid. As she drew the brooch out, the thread pulled down a panel revealing a small hidden compartment inside the lid. A ring slipped out to rest where the brooch had been.

"Um..." Anna's tone was distant.

She hooked the ring onto the end of a forefinger and put the brooch back in the box. Making a couple attempts, she set the box on the bed without looking away from the ring. Straightening up, she turned the ring on her finger. It was the same material, and carved and colored with the same design as the brooch.

"It's not gold or a diamond or anything..." Jack said, moving closer.

Anna slowly looked up to meet his eyes.

"What, um..." she raised the extended finger on which the ring rode, "I mean... is this-"

"What do you want it to mean?"

Anna bit her lower lip, inched forward and leaned against him. As he put his arms loosely around her, she tipped her head to speak softly.

"Can we call it going steady until... My birthday? And then, if we still want... Something more? Is that-"

"Yes."

Anna smiled, her heart thumping. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed.

Returning the hug, he kissed the side of her head.

"Love you, Anna."

She became very still for a long moment. Then took a deep breath, sniffed once.

"Me too." she mumbled.

Jack accepted this with a smile.

A minute crept by while the two stood holding each other. Anna did a bit more sniffling. Jack rubbed one hand slowly up and down her back.

When she finally drew away, Anna blinked and wiped at her cheeks. Then she held up the ring.

"You um, put it on for me? Maybe... on my right hand. For now."

As Jack took the polished band from her, she lifted her right hand and splayed her fingers. Taking her hand in his, he gently worked the ring onto the appropriate digit. He turned it so that one of the dolphins showed.

"It even fits." Anna observed. Her voice was soft and weighted with emotion. "Thanks, Jack."

She pulled him in for a long, deep kiss. When they parted, she moved back and busied herself. First she removed the brooch holding her hair and, along with the box holding her new brooch, set it on the nightstand. She stopped then and regarded Jack.

"You gonna get naked, or you want me to help?"

"Mm, both?"

"Alright, handsome. Help me out of this first."

She moved back to stand before him and turned around to present the ties at the back of her dress. When he had loosed them all, she wiggled out of the dress and unhooked her bra.

Jack began to reach for her, but she poked him with a finger. While he gave her a quizzical look, she uncinched his belt and undid his pants.

"That's my contribution." she smiled merrily and turned to climb onto the bed.

"Well, no mixed signals at least." Jack joked, working the buttons on his shirt.

"If you need some motivation..." Anna had crawled up the bed on all fours and glanced back around a shoulder, with head down and ass up.

Jack hurriedly undressed and climbed onto the bed behind her. Taking hold of her panties, he worked them down toward her knees, leaning in to nip here and there. Rising again to kneel behind her, he acted on impulse, laying his right hand across her ass with a loud clap. Anna gasped, flinching forward.

"Too much?" Jack asked, leaning to one side.

"Mm, no," she shook her head, and in a mischievous tone added, "Do it again."

"Rowr." Jack happily obliged, bringing his left hand down at an angle to leave an almost identical pink print on her other cheek.

Anna gave a little cry, shifted forward, then back again. The way she rolled her ass back and moaned afterward assured him he hadn't gone too hard.

"I always, mm, enjoy our foreplay," Anna spoke up as Jack kneaded her cheeks, "But could we make it afterplay this time? I think after you got me all extra emotional, now I'm extra turned on. You might want this."

She slid the new bottle of lube back in his direction.

"Works for me," Jack happily agreed, "This position?"

"For starters." Anna confirmed, rocking back so that she bumped against his hard-on.

Jack slid his cock up to sandwich it between her cheeks, then opened the lube and lifted the bottle. He drizzled a healthy helping of pearly goo from head height. As stray splashes splatted down across her ass and Jack's tummy, Anna twitched and glanced back.

"Hey, that's kinda cold. What are you doin' back there?"

"Uh, sometimes I like making a mess?" Jack replied, closing the bottle and tossing it off to the side.

Anna snorted.

"Hurry up and make a mess inside." she finished in that lusty purr of hers.

Profoundly motivated as he was, Jack hesitated a moment, bemused by the realization that a few months ago, he had no inkling of what was coming, or where he'd be now.

And then the moment passed, and he rolled his hips, sliding his lube-slick cock up and down between Anna's cheeks. Gathering some of the stray blobs of lube on his fingers, he gradually worked some in past her pucker. Finally, he lined himself up and pressed the glossed dome of his head to her taut hole.

Anna intentionally relaxed certain areas, took a breath, and shifted back. This time they both moaned as she took a third of his length at a go.

Jack stayed mostly still for a minute, letting Anna rock forward and back at her own pace. She took more and more of him in, until he was being rocked as well when her ass bumped back against him. He waited until she had worked up to a steady rhythm, then began thrusting to meet her halfway.

Before long, Jack slowed his movements and leaned forward along Anna's back.

"Hey, lean back." he said between breaths.

Anna lifted herself fully on her hands and arched her back.

"Mm, Like this?"

"Yeah," Jack reached forward, gathered her hair and shifted it to fall over one shoulder, "Like that."

Sliding his fingers into her hair close to her scalp, he curled them. Slowly but firmly he pulled back. He felt her tense, then take a deep breath. Then she tipped her chin up and arched her back a little more.

"Okay?" he asked.

Her body poised and aching with arousal, Anna shuddered.

"Yeah. Mm, fuck, keep going."

Careful to maintain a more or less regular tension on the beautiful bow of Anna's body, not jerking or pulling too hard, Jack quickly worked back up to a steady pace. Then faster. Harder.

As was not unusual, Anna became more vocal between her moans and labored breathing.

"Mm-m-m-mm, fu-u-uck!"

He felt telltale clenching and shuddering, but her cries made it abundantly clear, regardless, when she reached the edge. Jack shifted into a sort of squatting position -- unflattering, but good for leverage -- and sped up, feeling himself getting close.

"Yes, Jack, Jack, oh, uh, uh-" Anna managed in sharp little gasps, reaching one hand back to touch herself as she came.

It was a long, intense orgasm, as Jack wasn't slowing down or stopping. Instead, he eased his hand out of her hair so that he could use both to grip her hips as his pumping reached a fever pitch.

Finally, with a few porn-worthy grunts and gasps, he came as well. Head tipped back, eyes closed, he buried himself balls deep as he painted her insides -- making a mess inside, as Anna had put it.

Several seconds later, as he came down, he realized that he was practically holding Anna up. Slipping his hands back to the tops of her thighs, he eased her down so that she lay on her stomach. Anna emitted a wordless 'Mmph,' as she settled limply.

Having lowered himself with her, Jack slowly eased back until he slipped from inside her, eliciting another murmur from his sated lover. Letting his cock settle along the crack of her ass, he lowered himself atop her, balanced on his elbows. He kissed here and there across her back and shoulders.

"I take it you got off too, huh Sexy?" he asked, leaning down close.

Anna shifted to draw a hand from beneath her. Turning her head to face him, she presented the hand. Glistening snail-trails ran over her fingers and wrist, and a little puddle quivered where it had collected in her palm. Giving him a lazy smile, she licked her palm clean. Then, to his mild surprise, she ran one slippery fingertip along his lower lip.

Before he could hazard a comment, she wiggled closer and kissed him, sucking his lip clean in the process.

"Let me know when you wanna go again." Jack smiled.

"Mm, I do, but gimme a minute or two."

"Oh. I mean, I'm game. I didn't know if-"

"Shh. I do. I wanna be facing you this time. And go slow." she tipped her head down so that her forehead touched his chin. "I wanna, you know... Make love."

Jack smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Alright, Sweetie."