Nerdcam Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made their way over to the great, squat stone -- more careful of the state of the ground under their feet than before. Reaching their goal, Anna took the vests and set them to one side on the rough stone bed. Before she could hunch in preparation for jumping and scrambling up, she felt Jack crowding her from behind.

"So, what was it you said... 'Eat me'?" he whispered in her ear while his hands deftly unbuttoned her fly.

Anna looked over a shoulder.

"I did say that. You know, we're right at the edge of the water. There's nothing blocking us from view." She pointed out.

Resting his hands against her tummy for a moment, Jack looked around.

"Yeah, but there's trees around. You'd only be able to see us from the other side of the pond. And you'd need some high power binoculars for the show to be worth it."

"Mm. Still feels kinda naughty, being out in the open. Hope we don't get too loud." her tone suggested that she was pleased, and not, in fact, planning on holding back at all.

She leaned forward against the massive stone, rolled her hips back, and wiggled her ass. Jack proceeded to work her jeans, and then panties, down her legs. Straightening again, he took a half step to one side.

"You hear that?" he whispered sharply.

"What?" Anna hissed, lifting her head to scan the woods around them.

The slap was masterfully executed, and tremendously satisfying. Like a gunshot, it echoed out across the water.

"Hah!" Anna rose on her toes, twisting in place as a red handprint developed on the perfect white curvature of her right cheek. "Fuck! Oooh, Jesus, Jack."

"Too hard?" he asked, as she craned her neck to look back and see if her ass was literally glowing or just felt that way.

"No. Stings like crazy. And surprised the shit out of me. Mm, kinda wanna be mad, but it was kind of impressive. With that set up, I wouldn't have passed it up either."

"You are the perfect girlfriend." Jack laughed.

"Aaand it's possible that I might, kind of, have a thing for spanking." she added.

"I was wondering when you were gonna admit that."

Anna stuck out her tongue.

"Eat me." this time she made it sound less like a taunt and more like a command.

"Sure you don't want me to balance things out back here?" Jack asked.

"N- Well, maybe not so hard this time."

Jack shook his head, grinning, and rubbed his hands together. He brought his left hand down across -- with less stank on the swing this time.

"Mmf! Mm, better." Anna approved. "Okay, now eat me or fuck me. Come on."

Jack lowered himself to one knee. He snorted at the sight of her Hackers tattoo, then leaned in to plant a kiss on the still brilliant hand print to the right. That done, he spread his hands over her ass, gently kneading. And when he thought she would soon voice her impatience again, he spread her beautiful buns and pressed his face into her nethers.

While Jack applied himself to their mutual pleasure, Anna widened her stance and raised her arms to lean forward against the stone, resting her head on her forearms. She let her eyes close. The feeling of the cool breeze on her exposed body added something to the effect of Jack's questing tongue, and she voiced her first moan as her soft, dangling cock swelled and peaked up from between her thighs.

She smiled when Jack reached a hand around and, after a moment's blind groping, found her shaft. Not for the first time she appreciated the fact that he always tried to keep things interesting. Even if it was just small changes to the most common sexual maneuvers. Not that she would ever be inclined to complain about his plain old unadulterated ass eating, but variety is the spice of life and all that.

More moans and murmurs followed as he toyed with her foreskin, drawing it over her tip and sort of rolling his hand while gently squeezing, effectively stroking just the swollen head of her cock. Meanwhile, his tongue trailed saliva from her balls back up and over her hole. Pursing his lips, he blew his breath out in a concentrated stream over the slick trail he had left. The unusual and unexpected cooling effect on such sensitive skin brought goosebumps and a drawn out 'ooo' from Anna.

Jack carried on, varying the sensations he inflicted. Licking, kissing, sucking, and tonguing. Stroking faster or slower. Teasing and fondling her balls.

Anna enjoyed, moaning encouragement for several lustful minutes before placing a restraining hand on Jack's hand to stall his stroking.

"Mm, hey."

Jack eased back, planting a last parting kiss before rising.

"Help me up?" Anna asked, straightening and turning to face him.

"Hm?" he wiped at his lower lip, "Oh, yeah. Um. Here."

He moved over next to her and planted his back against the great stone and slid down into a 'hot seat' position. Lowering his hands between his legs and lacing his fingers, he waited while Anna removed her shoes and then her clothes. When at last she stepped closer, stark naked, Jack whistled appreciatively.

Smiling coyly, Anna carefully placed a foot to either side and leaned forward. Bracing herself with one hand on the stone beside Jack's head, she reached the other down to move her waving member.

Jack smiled, looking up at her, as she dragged the soft, hot tip of her prick down between his eyes to tap lightly at the end tip of his nose.

"Boop."

He tipped his chin up, feeling a trace of precum moisten his lips as he kissed her tip.

"Cute. Alright Sexy. Unless you changed your mind and you're angling for a BJ..."

"Nope. Just wanted to do that." she said, lifting her right leg to step into his waiting hands.

"Ally-oop." Jack grunted as he helped her up onto the rock.

Retrieving her clothes from where she had left them, he tossed them up after her.

"Here, we can use these for more padding."

"Ah. Hey, what if I actually care about my clothes and don't wanna get them all dirt and-"

"You're right. Let's just go back to the camp. We can have nice, safe, non-spontaneous sex."

"Oh shut up. Get up here."

"Then maybe we can, hup, watch some Murder She Wrote." he went on, heaving himself up next to her.

"Keep talking and I'll opt for the BJ after all." Anna complained.

Jack saw that she had splayed open the life vests and layed them in a line, then wadded her clothes to either side.

"Now yours." she said.

"Hold on."

He fished in a pocket and came up with what appeared to be a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer.

"Got our cleanup covered, huh?"

"Er, not exactly." he replied.

He took her hand and turned it up. Popping the cap on the bottle, he squeezed a blob of pearly goo into her palm.

"Guess you don't remember, but this was actually your idea."

"Is this- Huh. Nice. So, wait, have you been carrying this around on you, like, all the time?"

"Not usually. I thought on this particular trip, since we were planning on coming out here, it might come in handy."

"Hm. Preparation." she smiled an evil smile, squishing her fingers into the little puddle of lube. "That's the Nerd I-"

"Tolerate?" Jack suggested, closing the cap on the tiny bottle.

"Mm, here, give me this," Anna took the bottle from him, "And get out of those clothes. I'll show you how I feel."

"Okay then." He began stripping and laying his own clothes out atop Anna's. "Is this gonna do okay for padding?"

"Let's find out." Anna decided. "Lay down."

"I should've seen that coming." he muttered.

He paused a moment to just admire Anna knelt there, all pale curves and raven hair, before wadding his pants and boxers to serve as a pillow.

As he settled back, Anna stood up next to him. There was the sharp plastic pop of the cap on the bottle, and Anna held it out. She turned it upside down and gave it a few restrained squeezes. Jack's eyes followed the dribble of lube from the bottle down to his crotch.

"You really do like making messes."

"Sometimes." Anna happily agreed.

"Well, at least it's not cold." he observed of the localized rain of water-based goo.

When she was happy with the mess she'd made, Anna closed the bottle and, bending, set it down near to hand. That done, she stepped one foot over to stand straddling Jack. Lowering herself to rest on his tummy, she half turned to thoroughly smear the mess of lube up and down Jack's cock -- taking the time to slick some down over his balls as well, just for the fun of fondling them.

Slipping her glistening hand back between her cheeks, she greased herself up, rubbing and teasing her hole. She started to ease back, ready to take him inside. Then paused.

"Is that good enough padding?"

Jack smiled at her concern. He shifted a bit. Resting his hands on the tops of her thighs, he gave them a squeeze.

"It's not a waterbed, but it'll do."

"Good. Hold still a second."

Reaching around to line him up, she rose on her knees and lowered herself again until she felt him glide along her cleft and come to rest pressed to her waiting pucker. Meeting Jack's eyes, she bit her lower lip as she let herself sink. Eyes locked, they groaned in shared pleasure.

"Huh, mmm..." Anna's eyes closed as she finally came to rest against him again.

Leaning forward over him, she walked her hands up his midriff and out to his shoulders. She lowered her head to nuzzle in, kissing his neck. Jack smelled her hair as it brushed across his face. He curled his arms around her. Smiled as she nipped at his stubbled jaw. Returned the rough, suddenly urgent kiss she initiated.

While they kissed, she began to move. Shifting up and down, forward and back. Breathing harder. Moaning into their kiss.

Eventually breaking the kiss to catch her breath, Anna brought her hands up to cup Jack's face, her thumbnails rasping over his stubble.

And then he was sitting up, his arms still wrapped around her. Anna's movement stalled while she blinked in surprise. Jack's right hand dipped to her lower back while the fingers of his left combed up into her hair. There was a slow but strong pull, and Anna allowed herself to be drawn back, arching her back. She followed a gasp with one of her exultant purrs when Jack applied his mouth to her breasts.

All the more aroused by his show of measured force, control, and desire, she began moving again. She moved her hips, grinding forward and back, feeling her own hard-on juttering up and down against Jack's rippling abs even as his shifted inside, where it stretched and filled her.

Jack kissed his way up to her throat, moved a hand up to the back of her neck and drew her close. Anna rocked and bounced more and more urgently. They were both gasping as their lips met, opened to each other, parted, and met again. As they began to peak, Jack did what he could in the position, his legs and hips working to aid Anna's manic pumping.

Clinging to each other, they came together, their groans and cries echoing out over the water.

At first, lost in orgasm and oblivious to their surroundings, they failed to notice the voices. As the pleasure subsided somewhat and the noises they were making quieted into heavy breathing and soft moans, they noticed.

"Well... no worse'n we used ta do." It was a gravelly, dry old voice.

"Henry!" An equally mature, but more feminine squawk.

"When we was young. Heh heh."

Anna's eyes popped open and found Jack's, equally wide, staring back. Turning their heads just enough to cut their eyes out over the water, they saw a paddleboat -- the sort powered by pedals, like a bicycle -- crewed by an elderly couple, passing by some hundred feet out in the pond.

"Oops." Jack managed.

"Eep!" Anna tensed, pressing her face violently into the crook of Jack's neck. It was the most impressive reaction of panicked embarrassment he'd ever seen her exhibit.

"'Course, you never wanted to be on top." The old man carried on.

There was an outraged -- or perhaps faux outraged -- intake of breath, followed by the old woman's voice.

"Just you never mind about that! Right out in the open... I'm sure I don't know." She complained, though she sounded like she was holding back a laugh, rather than anger.

"Heh. On we go, Junebug. Leave them be. Yessah. Let 'em enjoy it while they can." The old man -- Henry -- said the last bit in a voice a good deal more louder and clearer than either of them had used up to that point, making Jack smile.

Raspy laughter trailed behind the paddleboat as it shrank in the distance before disappearing around a bend in the shoreline.

Anna gave a low groan that had nothing to do with pleasure. Finally drawing her face away from Jack's neck, she gave him a conflicted smile. Her cheeks were still rosey.

"So... I guess we didn't think other boaters were a potential issue?" Jack asked.

"Oh my god." Anna smiled stupidly. "There didn't used to be many people coming out here at this time of year."

"Ah well. I don't think they were too traumatized." Jack smiled, savoring Anna's adorably embarrassed smile. "And somehow I doubt they'll be calling the cops on us."

"Mm."

Anna took his left hand and moved it down between them. Finding her still mostly erect, he gave her a few slow strokes. She twitched and purred as a last bit of warm liquid love oozed out over Jack's fingers. Enjoying her reaction, he pressed her length to his tummy and rubbed it side to side through the snail trails there.

"So messy."

Anna flashed her evil grin. She closed her eyes as she bumped her nose on his before angling her head for a kiss.

"Only with you, Nerd." she said quietly.

"Lucky me." He said, unironically. "Now..." He raised his now sticky hand between them. "What about cleanup?"

Reading the moment, Anna held his eyes as she licked and sucked her own salty fluids from his fingers.

"I have some tissues in one of my pockets," she said when she had finished, "I dunno what you're gonna do."

Jack snorted.

"Where's your shirt?" he asked, looking around.

"What? You better fuckin' not." She warned, still smiling. "Here, use your boxers. Then you can cram them in my mouth later or something."

Jack raised his eyebrows.

"Still that horny?"

"Not right now. Just thinking ahead."

"I thought I might just wash off a little before I get dressed, if that's okay. Y'know, since we happen to have a whole pond handy. But don't worry -- I'm sure we can find something to cram in your mouth later."

"Oh. You're gonna get dressed, huh?" Anna said in mock disappointment while hunting up her pants and searching out the aforementioned tissues.

"'Fraid so, Sugartits."

Anna carefully rose and proceeded to clean herself up while Jack slipped gingerly off the stone and bent to splash some water on his stomach. Anna gave a sympathetic wince when he cursed under his breath at the water's chill.

"Hey," she called, beginning to pull on her clothes, "We could get naked again when we get back to the camp. While we're inside, I mean."

Jack turned back and reached up.

"Clothes? And yeah," he said as she passed him his clothes one article at a time, "That could be nice. Really seizing the opportunity to take Maximum Comfort to the limit, eh?"

"Yup. In fact, maybe just almost naked. Might wear my comfy wool socks."

When they had finished dressing and Jack had helped Anna dismount from the stone, they piloted the canoe back the way they had come. Skipping the stop off at the island this time -- although Jack did point out that their luck had been mixed. He wasn't complaining, of course.

Upon arriving back at camp, they tied the canoe off to the wharf and headed in. Inside, Anna emptied soiled tissues from her pocket into the trash bin. Then, while Jack emptied the bag they had taken out with them, Anna began hunting around for something.

"Whatcha lookin' for, Love?"

"Ummm... Here we go." She drew something from a cupboard and turned to lay it on the table. "The camp journal."

It was a hardcover green military log book. The word Record was printed on the drab cover in all caps. Anna opened it and flipped to the last page with writing on it. Taking an inkpen from his things, Jack moved around the table to look over her shoulder.

"People leave a note in there whenever they stay, huh? A little chunk of family history to look back on. That's cool." Jack observed, holding the pen out in offering.

"Yep." She accepted the pen, thought a moment, then wrote a few lines. When she was satisfied, she moved to the side a half step and held the pen out again.

"Your turn." she said. "And don't worry. If things don't work out, I won't do like my aunt."

Jack gave her a curious look while accepting the pen a bit uncertainly.

"She was married once before, but it was way back. The story is, she caught the guy cheating on her. So, not exactly an amicable break up."

"Ah."

"Yeah, well, apparently she got a little burn-happy with anything that reminded her of him. Including the old log book they had here at the time, which he had written in."

"Oh." Jack nodded. "Bummer. So... What should I write?"

Anna shrugged, giving a indefinite murmur. "Whatever. You write and draw for a living. Write about what we've been up to. Uh, well, a PG version." She smiled. "Give your impressions. Then illustrate it."

Jack pursed his lips, nodded. While he sat to think and write, Anna paced around to the couch. About the time Jack was finishing a half page sketch of the camp, she appeared behind him again.

"Nice."

Jack turned his head and got a faceful of breast. He blinked. Tipped his head back a bit.

"Ah. I had forgotten about getting naked." he admitted.

"You all done with that?" she asked.

When he nodded, she closed the book and returned it to it's place in the cupboard.

"Come read with me?" she asked.

"Read with you?"

"Yeah. You haven't finished all of those 'kill a billion demons' books yet, have you? And I've got birthday books to read."

"Yeah. Sounds good."

"And you can get naked now, unless you don't feel like it." she added.

"And you want to read, right?" Jack asked while they each retrieved their reading material before reconvening at the couch.

"Yeah. I think our fun time on the canoe trip will tide me over for a while, but if anything pops up, we can handle that. Just thought it would be nice. Not every day we get to lay around naked together. You know, in the middle of the day, without it being about sex."

"Well, I can't promise anything," Jack smiled, looking her up and down -- and noting the wool socks which made the look a little silly but also cute, "but that does sound nice."

Anna settled in, slouching against one arm of the couch, while Jack undressed. She spread her legs a bit, and Jack joined her, laying on his back with his legs propped up over the other arm of the couch, his head resting against her just below her breasts. They shifted around to get comfortable.

"Good?" she asked.

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah."

She held her book up over his head. Between turning pages, she held it one handed, absently combing the fingers of her other hand through Jack's hair. From time to time, she would move that hand down to trail her nails along his stubbled jaw. Jack, meanwhile, occasionally slid a hand down over the soft, smooth contours of her bare leg.

At one point Anna spoke up.

"Hey Jack," she lowered her book in front of his face and pointed, "Do you know this word?"

"Ummm," Jack refocused and peered at the text above her fingertip, "Squamous. This is that Weird Tales collection, isn't it?"

"Uh, yeah, why?"

"It's just the kind of unusual term Lovecraft or some of those other authors would use. It's like, having scales or scale shaped." Jack explained.

"Ah, yup. That makes sense. Thanks, Nerd."

"That's what I'm here for." Jack replied amiably, giving her leg a gentle squeeze.

They passed an hour or so in this pleasant, peaceful manner. Then, while turning a page, Anna glanced down and noticed that Jack's reading material lay flat, closed, against his body. Shifting a flap of the dust jacket in to mark her place, she closed her own book and set it aside on the nearby windowsill.