Nerdcam Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna approached carrying a towel on which sat a bottle of shampoo and what looked like a small plastic box. She wore another, rather over-sized towel, wrapped around herself. Making her way down to where Jack's things lay piled, she set down her own burden.

"How cold is it?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"It's not hot." Jack glowered.

"How about now?" she asked, pulled the towel open like a flasher throwing open their coat.

She wore a black one-piece swim suit. It left relatively little to the imagination. She enjoyed Jack's rapt attention for a moment before lifting the spread towel up behind her and turning to show off her backside.

"Mmph. I knew I should add 'sexy mama' to the list of phrases to learn in French."

"I'll assume that was a compliment." she turned to face him again.

"Good. You look amazing -- even with that tag sticking out."

"What tag?" she twisted around trying to see down her own back.

"I'm kidding." he laughed. "Just checking your ego real quick."

She dropped her towel, hands on hips, and gave him the evil eye.

"You do look amazing though."

"Hm. Thanks. By the way," she pointed, "The shampoo is fine, but you know, bodywash isn't gonna work very well on anything under water."

"Uh..."

"Just sayin', I don't think you're gonna wanna come back out of the water to wash your body once you've gotten wet."

"Hmm."

"Here." With little warning, Anna opened the little plastic box and tossed the contents into the water to one side of him.

After flinching from the little splash of water kicked up, Jack watched as a bar of soap floated back up to the surface.

"Ah." He said blandly. "Smart. Oh, wait a sec. Strike a pose."

He made sure his hands were dry, then lifted his phone. Anna, feeling a bit cheeky, cupped her breasts in her hands and stuck out her tongue. Jack smiled and snapped the picture.

"That'd make a hell of a Christmas card." he joked.

"Uh huh. Try not to lose track of the soap." she said before leaning into a slow loping stride, then launching herself from the end of the wharf.

She went in at a shallow dive, raising only a small splash as her feet disappeared into the water. Jack watched a mental replay of those few moments, staring at the empty air where Anna had leapt. After several seconds he began to wonder how long she could hold her breath.

Finding the soap, he scooped it up and resumed slowly wading deeper. As he drew parallel with the end of the wharf, water licking less than entirely comfortably at crotch level, Anna finally surfaced, rising out of the water a dozen feet ahead.

She slicked her hair back out of her face. The surface only just lapped at the curves of her breast there, but she bent her legs, letting herself sink neck deep. It felt less cold that way.

"If it gets much colder, I'm gonna be a woman with nothing to hide." she smiled.

"Aw." Jack sympathized.

"Would you miss it?"

"I mean, it wouldn't change how I feel about you, but yeah. Cute, sexy, and I'd miss the extra handhold."

Anna huffed, feigning umbrage.

"I'll show you 'extra handhold.'" she skated a hand in an arc across the surface, kicking up a sheet of water that splashed across Jack's reflexively turning figure.

Stricken by the sudden touch of the icy water, Jack gave a strangled cry, tensing and arching his back.

"Jee-zuss." he gasped. With a hard, full body shiver, he grumbled, "No point waiting now."

He let himself drop to his knees, sinking neck deep like Anna.

"Woo! Huh." He breathed. "Okay, that's better."

Anna drifted slowly over, floating on her back. As she drew near, Jack saw that she had shifted her bathing suit where it passed between her legs, releasing that part of her that Jack had jokingly referred to as a handhold. He saw too, that he was, indeed, not the only one experiencing some shrinkage.

Jack rose a bit so that when she bumped into him, it was his chest and not his face. He carefully nestled the bar of soap next to her peaking package before pressing his hands up under her back as she reached back to hold his shoulders.

"I think you owe him an apology."

"Him?"

Anna made a vague, shrug-like movement.

"I know some trans girls call theirs 'she' or 'her' or... girldick or whatever. But I always thought 'it's got a mind of it's own, but it gets a swelled head a lot, and it's almost always horny. Sounds like a guy to me.'"

Jack smiled.

"Ah. I see."

"I'm sure that's not the first time you've heard me refer to my dick that way. I never thought to ask if that's, like, weird for you..."

"I think my ego and... Sense of self or whatever... Can handle you using whatever pronouns you want for your cock." Jack assured her. "Just don't stop shaving, eh?"

"Let me turn around so I can bite you." she threatened, shifting and putting her feet down to stand. "And I would stop, just to spite you, but I like being smooth."

"Lucky me." He drew her close. "Although, for you, I'd probably even put up with hairy legs."

"Oh, now I feel special." she said quietly, lifting her hands to the back of his neck and accepting a kiss.

As they ended the kiss, Jack noticed Anna had broken out in goosebumps. Then he realized that he had as well.

"Shall we take this out a little deeper so we don't have to kneel to keep from shivering?" As they did so, he added, "And talk about that apology."

"Oh?" Anna turned as reached a point where the water lapped at her chin, "What kind of-"

Turning about, she found that Jack had disappeared. She just had time to register what he was probably up to before she felt his hands on her hips. Then something nuzzled against her thigh, then up against her crotch. There was an odd sucking sensation. Anna inhaled sharply.

"Oh." she gave a surprised little moan.

It turned out there was nothing quite like the feeling of slipping one's genitals from chilly water into a warm mouth.

Jack's hands moved to her ass, holding her in place as he pressed his face against her. He maintained a certain suction while swirling his tongue around.

"Mmmm." Anna purred, feeling herself begin to swell in response to Jack's attention. "You better not drown yourself sucking on my dick." she murmured.

Just as she was getting fully hard, making for an interesting difference in temperatures partway down her shaft, Jack finally relinquished his oral hold on her and quickly surfaced. After a brief spluttering gasp, he wiped at his face before giving her a faint smile.

"So," he asked between deep breaths, "Was my apology acceptable?"

"Yes," Anna rolled her eyes, "It was kind of amazing, actually. I'm just glad you didn't drown yourself making it."

"Good. Shame I can't hold my breath longer, but I'm not sure I'd be able to swallow properly anyway... I mean, drowning on your-"

"Okay, hush." Anna laughed, pressing a hand to his lips.

"I did have a different idea that might be fun before we wash up. We'll have to go back in just a little ways."

"Okay, but first," Anna's smile took on a hint of mischief, "I gotta try that."

"Try-" Jack started, but she had already cycled a couple deep breaths, held a third, and dipped below the surface with a little bloop.

Opening her eyes and blinking, Anna did as Jack had done -- catching hold of his sides and using him as an anchor against which to move. Drawing close she found that he was already hard. She shouldn't have been surprised, she supposed. He really did get off on getting her off.

Moving one hand down to grasp his shaft, she pursed her lips as she pressed them to his tip. Then slowly, carefully, she eased them forward, molding to his shape as she went. The analogy of trying to apply a rubber with one's lips came to mind.

She smiled to herself -- though only mentally -- finding that the sensations were interesting from this side of things, too. Such a fine distinction all along her lips where they felt either the cold water or the heat of his cock. And the way his bulging head grew hotter after entering her mouth, not having to compete with the chill outside.

She savored for a moment, then, perhaps tempting fate, slid just a little further down his shaft. When she felt him begin to kiss her throat, she withdrew before she gagged herself.

She surfaced to blow out her breath, spraying water, and sucked down several breaths just as Jack had done. Jack helped her smooth her hair back out of her face.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. So, how was it?" she asked, reaching one hand down again to wrap it proprietorially around his shaft.

"I'm glad you decided to try it." He enthused, then added, "And that you didn't drown."

"Me too. So, what was this idea you had?"

A few minutes later, Anna was floating on her back again, arms straight out from her sides. Jack kept one hand under the middle of her back to help keep her from slipping below the surface if she had trouble staying still or keeping her breath. And he was getting to use his bodywash after all -- though, to be fair, it was essentially serving as a very lathery lube. With his free hand he held her well-lathered cock up from her body like a stout flagpole, slowly stroking.

"What, are you determined to traumatize some more innocent boaters?" Anna had joked when Jack had explained the idea.

"Don't worry. If anybody comes by, I'll just dunk you real quick." Jack had countered. "But I was thinking, might be neat. Kinda like being weightless or something. Just relax and enjoy."

It had seemed like it might be interesting. And even if it turned out to be nothing so memorable, it was still a free handjob while she relaxed.

At first he had just helped her stay afloat -- touching her as little as possible while she closed her eyes and relaxed. Gradually, she had zoned out. Only vaguely aware of her own breathing, and of her body. And when Jack had begun caressing and stroking her, it was as if her whole awareness centered there, on the gentle touch and the soft, building pleasure.

Her breathing changed as Jack proceeded to add the body wash and began changing up the pace and length of his strokes. The muscles in the floor of her pelvis tensed and relaxed, but like her breathing, she had only a distant, disconnected sense of it.

Twitches and shudders traversed her body, but her moans and cries were much more subdued than usual, as if she were asleep and dreaming. Between the sunlight through her eyelids and her almost trancelike state, she already floated in a warm, nondescript haze. As all the movement and pleasure drew to a sharp point and her orgasm finally broke over her, the haze became a dazzling white blankness. An intense light-headedness seemed to bloom in her head, separating her from all else.

Outside her head, Jack braced the arm with which he held her up, lifting, as her hips jerked spasmodically and her back arched a little. He continued to stroke hard and fast, even as streamers of cum erupted, arching several inches into the air before audibly splatting down on the damp, dark contours of Anna's swim-suited tummy and breasts.

When her spasms had calmed down and her output slacked off to a dribble, he slowed, slowed, and finally stopped. He let his hand rest loosely holding the base of her shaft amidst the foamy remnants of lather. Watching her face, the expression there once again sublime, he waited while the tensing throbs in her nethers became weaker and she began to go soft.

"Anna?" he asked a few seconds later. "Didn't break you, did I?"

She cracked her eyes, almost like a hungover drinker facing the too-bright light of day.

"Wow. That was... Kinda crazy. Dunno. Weird. Intense." she sounded a bit like she had just woken up.

"But good? You'll be happy to know you made a little mess."

"Mmm. Yeah. It was good." She raised her head a little to look down her body. "That's good. We can wash up now anyway."

She brought her legs down, and, with Jack keeping a hand on her just in case,

she stood and began moving toward the wharf. She turned around, leaning back against the rough pine boards. After returning her sated sexy bits to her swimsuit, she splashed water over her chest to rinse away the last clinging spots of spunk.

"So, Idea Man, got any special ideas about how I should return the favor?"

"Actually, I thought I might delay gratification a while." Jack responded, looking around for the soap.

He saw that it had floated in toward shore. Not wanting to expose any more skin to the extra cooling effect of the air, he swam in until he could walk his hands along the bottom. He snagged the bobbing bar in one hand, then slowly turned himself around and made his way back out to where Anna still stood.

"Since when is that a thing?" she posed.

"Maybe I wanna save it because I have some ideas for later."

"Hmm. Well, if you're sure."

"Trust me."

"Hmp. Okay then. That was fun, but let's hurry up and wash. I'm starting to cool off again."

Taking turns with the shampoo and soap, they washed each other, though Anna let Jack tend to his downstairs, saying she would feel bad if she got him worked up again while he was 'delaying gratification.' After they dunked themselves to rinse out their hair, Anna was first to climb back up onto the wharf.

Jack, still in the water, sidled up to the wharf and dried his hands on one of the towels. He caught a few lovely candid pictures of Anna on his phone while she dried her hair, then her arms and legs. Finally wrapping the towel around herself, she glanced over.

"You coming?"

"Just taking a few pictures. Thinking about making a calendar." he joked, setting his phone aside and heaving himself up onto the wharf.

Anna stepped deftly over and edged between Jack and his clothes and towel. She bent to take up the abandoned phone, then turned, her evil smile in full effect.

"Ready for your close-up?" she asked, centering him in the phone's camera, " Mm. Show me those abs."

Jack smiled and shrugged expansively.

"Little unfair, don't you think. The water was really cold. You were wearing a bathing suit, so it wasn't so obvious." he griped good naturedly, but flexed and twisted his body slightly to accentuate his midriff.

"And you were probably focusing on my ass anyway." Anna pointed out, snapping pics.

"I mean, yeah, there is that." He agreed, turning back-to and raising his arms to stretch his lanky frame.

"Rowr." Anna approved.

"Can I get dressed now -- before I become the one with nothing to hide?"

"Alright Nerd, here, stop whining." Anna tossed his towel to him as he turned toward her again. "And if you're worried about making a bad impression with that crazy shrinkage, maybe I should take some more pics later when you're not... What was it... delaying gratification any more."

"Crazy shrink- Okay, now I feel attacked." Jack joked, toweling his head dry.

"Uh huh. Hey, do you think we'll want to take the canoe out today?"

"Uh, I dunno. Do you want to?" He dried the rest of his body and made for his clothes. "I enjoyed our last trip, but I don't have a particular urge to go out again. Got some good sketches to work from already."

"Yeah. I'm gonna go get changed. After that you wanna help me bring the canoe in?"

And so they dragged the fiberglass craft ashore and lugged it back to where they had found it, tipping it upside down to stop any future precipitation from puddling in the interior. Afterward, Jack collected his shaving kit and phone and the two went back inside.

"Hmm. Feelin' pretty good after that. Hey, I think I'm gonna go for a quick jog. Interested?" Anna asked.

"Think I'm gonna do some drawing."

"Ooh, cool. I'll let you work on that and have a look when I get back. Pass me your towel. I'll hang them on the line outside."

While she was out, Jack started by turning a couple of the sketches he had done while out in the canoe into lineart, then slowly rounding them out with detail and shading. He then took the sketchbook outside and found a good vantage from which to draw the camp itself. When he was more or less satisfied with the results, he went back inside. Finding the camp journal, he carefully tore that last drawing from the sketchbook, signed and dated it, and tucked it into the journal.

That done, he stood around thinking for a minute.

"Hm."

He got a bottle of water from the fridge, then sat down with his phone. Not that they weren't all lovely, but a couple of the pics he had taken of Anna on the wharf were particularly striking. With the late morning sun glistening on the wet curves of her body and the raven cascade of her hair. They would be good for practicing extreme highlights and shadows.

"Fyew. I think I put on weight just from that meal at Mom and Dad's." Anna observed as she re-entered the camp a short while later.

She walked around to the fridge to get something to drink. Her eyes had become accustomed to the bright daylight outside. When her remarks garnered no immediate response, she blinked a bit, then scanned the room. Jack was at the table, applying a light, careful touch to something. She moved quietly around the table to stand behind him and look.

"Uhh..." Jack murmured distractedly, still focused on what he was doing.

Anna raised her eyebrows upon getting a good look at his work, then smiled as he trailed off verbally. She liked getting to see him so completely absorbed and zoned in. It was impressive, but there was also something almost childlike about it. Kinda hot -- as any display of skill can be, but also endearing in a warm fuzzy sort of way.

Several seconds later, Jack lifted his right hand away. He regarded the paper with hand poised for a long moment, then set aside what turned out to be the little cylindrical stub of a sharpened graphite stick.

He slowly turned his head, as if part of him didn't want to leave the zone he had been in just yet.

"Sorry... I was just finishing up. What did you say?"

Anna gave a little laugh, positive that he didn't realize how long it had been since she had spoken.

"It's fine. I was just saying I really needed that exercise." She leaned down close and pointed. "I see you're obsessing over my ass again."

"It's your entire body from behind, Goober. It's not my fault your ass is so attention grabbing." Jack corrected amiably.

"Pfft. I guess I'll take that as a compliment. Seriously, though... It's good. Like, it really looks like I'm wet."

"Heh. Thanks. I don't hate it myself. Also, that's what she said."

"Uh huh. I don't suppose you drew any of the pics I took?" she asked.

"Uhh, didn't get that far."

"I'd use a calendar like that." She nuzzled her face against his neck, nipped his earlobe. "Maybe something for Christmas this year?"

"Hm. That's a thought. So long as I don't have to look at it too often."

"Aww. Didn't think you were that self conscious."

"Ehm, well, it's really more the art than the me that I might be self conscious about." he admitted.

"Aw. I guess I get that. Your own worst critic sort of thing, right?"

"Yeah, but uh, I'll take it under consideration. For you."

"Mm. Okay." Anna kissed him on the cheek.

Jack closed the sketchbook and tucked his art things back in his suitcase.

"I'm gonna go down to the wharf and splash a little water on myself. And yes, I know, I could've gotten the exercise first, then washed up, but I hadn't thought about it then." Anna explained before exiting.

Jack, meanwhile, considered the lunch that he was becoming hungry for, and the supper for later. He started water heating and tossed in some thawed chicken. Anna came back in and the two considered the prospect of lunch, deciding to eat something light and have an early supper.

"Hmm." Anna considered, while perusing the contents of the fridge. "Cucumber sandwiches?"

"Do what?" Jack asked.

So Anna introduced him to the simple joy of chopped cucumber rounds and mayo on bread -- salt and pepper optional. Nothing amazing, but Jack judged it a good snack to tide them over.