Nerdcam Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plan was to drive back early tomorrow, as Anna had arranged to work the late shift.

"About that."

"Hm?"

"If you had time, would you want to try to visit your grandfather?"

Anna looked at him uncertainly, then let her eyes wander.

"I could go in. Ask somebody to check on him. See what kind of day he was having. If it was good, we could visit. If not," he shrugged, "We could just leave."

Anna regarded him again, still quiet. Jack plodded over and put his arms around her.

"It's up to you, Love, but... I think we should give it a try. Just explain it to Mr. Lintz. I'm sure he can figure something out for one more day."

"I... Um. This is kind of weird, being naked." Anna said after a moment.

"Yeah."

"But yeah. I wanna try." She met his eyes for a second. "Thanks Jack."

"Of course." He hugged her, rubbed her back for a moment. "Think I'm gonna put on some boxers or something."

"Pajamas sound good now." she agreed.

She checked her things and decided on some comfy cotton panties and the same big Concrete Blonde shirt she had worn the other day. When she looked up from changing, she found Jack watching her. He wore boxers and, curiously, held a different blanket rumpled up in his arms.

"Come on." He said, moving to open the door.

"Uh, where? Why?"

"Well, someday you might look back and say 'I kinda wish I had done a little more of that corny, sappy stuff you see in the cheesy romance movies. Or something. So... Let's go lay on the wharf and look at the stars. At least for a few minutes."

Anna's expression slowly softened. She tipped her head to one side.

"Yeah." she agreed, following.

Outside, she leaned against him and put an arm around his back.

Down on the wharf, they spread the blanket and lay down side by side. Anna found Jack's hand with hers and held it, rubbing a fingertip against the ring she had given him. They looked up at the star strewn sable of the night sky. So much clearer than it could ever be seen from the city.

After a few minutes Anna rolled onto all fours over Jack. She gazed down at him, face neutral, her eye seeming to search his.

"You know you're stuck with me now." she said.

Jack brought his hand up between them. He looked at the ring there, then back up at her.

"That's the plan. You were right. The perfect partner should be your best friend. I lo-"

She cut him off with a sudden kiss. When she drew back there were tears in her eyes, but she smiled. She settled down with her head on his chest.

"I love you too, Nerd."