Nerdcam Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna try and back up the trash talk?" Anna asked when they had cleared away the mess after eating.

"Which trash talk are we talking about?" Jack asked.

"The trash talk we talked about while I was winning at Dominoes. Up for a game or two of scrabble?"

"Oh. Yeah, okay."

They enjoyed the game, soon losing track of the usual competitive nature of it in favor of a different sort of competition. After an initial humorous gambit on Jack's part, they both carried on sneaking in amusing made-up terms or obscure slang between real words. Jack being Jack, eventually turned the tables by playing 'byre'. When he insisted that it was, in fact, a real word, Anna retrieved her phone and checked the interwebs oracle.

"Well shit." she said after blowing a raspberry.

When they wrapped the game, Jack excused himself to visit the outhouse -- a singular experience that he was still getting used to. When he returned, stopping at the sink to wash his hands, he found that this time it was Anna who was absorbed with something. After drying his hands he seated himself in the closest chair.

A familiar little envelope lay on the table. Next to the envelope lay a small folded sheet which looked like a check. Anna was silently reading a much creased sheet of paper. Apparently finished reading, Anna refolded the sheet, biting her lip thoughtfully.

"Love?"

"Hm? Oh... It was from Grandpa. Mom and Dad have reminded him about us. He um..." She swallowed, then smiled. "He calls you 'my fella.' He said, 'If your fella makes you happy and treats you right, that's what matters. Your Mother and Father will be waiting for you to get hitched. I wouldn't mind seeing that. But that's for you and your fella to decide.'"

"Mm." Jack smiled faintly.

"He apologized about not being there at the house to meet you. And then there was this. I think it's probably why he insisted that nobody else opened the envelope." She continued, sliding the check over in front of Jack.

It was a personal check made out to Anna. For two thousand dollars.

Jack cleared his throat, at a loss for a moment.

"He said to put it toward a wedding or our own place or travel. Whatever we need."

"Wow." Jack slid the check back.

"Yeah."

Anna folded the check and placed it, with the letter, back in the little envelope.

"He also said if you treated me bad, I should ask Dad for his old hunting rifle." she laughed, then sniffed.

Jack nodded, smiling again.

"Hm. Speaking of family... We should probably call your folks, or text at least. And check our phones, just in case there's any urgent news."

"Yeah. It's been kinda nice not checking all that stuff for a while."

So Anna called and spoke to her parents, after which she checked her messages and a few social media sites. Jack checked to see that the backlog queue of pages for his webcomic had been running normally, then had a look at his social media, and lastly checked his messages -- neither expecting nor finding much.

When he was done, Jack checked the chicken. The water had cooked down a great deal, so he poured in a bit of oil, BBQ sauce, added some finely diced tomato, and stirred it up.

"Everything okay?" he asked when Anna had finished on her own phone.

"Yeah. All good."

"Chicken'll be ready in a few. Wanna find something to go with it?"

They settled on shredding the BBQ drenched chicken and serving it on toast with a salad on the side. Not exactly fine dining, but it was tasty and filling.

"Meh. Doesn't always have to be fancy to be good." Anna observed.

After the meal, they decided to watch another of Anna's movies while relaxing on the couch. While Jack got the movie started, Anna built a small fire in the wood stove. Generally speaking, they both liked it on the cool side, but she was thinking ahead. Jack didn't think anything of it, but was a little surprised when Anna unceremoniously stripped down, tossing her clothes on one of the chairs.

"Don't wanna waste the opportunity, remember?" she explained.

Once again gloriously nude, she knelt on the couch. After admiring the effect long enough for her to notice and pat the cushion next to her, Jack stripped down and joined her. Without speaking, she nudged here and pointed there until Jack sat with his back to the arm of the couch and she could scoot back between his legs -- reversing their positions from the last time they had shared the couch, when they were reading.

The movie -- a formulaic horror flick from the 90s -- was mediocre, but some of the practical effects weren't too bad. Catching on to this right away, the two began commentating and joking, and referencing other movies that had made use of a similar scene or trope, but done it better.

While they carried on in this vein, Jack lazily ran the fingers of one hand back through Anna's hair. When she reacted with a contented purr, letting her head tip back, he applied his other hand as well. Combing through her raven mane, then gently massaging her scalp.

They left off critiquing -- or watching -- the movie. Anna closed her eyes and bowed her head as Jack's hands moved down her neck to her collar area, rhythmically kneading. He paused once, noticing his own hand, with the ring he now wore, alongside the tattoo on Anna's left shoulder blade.

Resuming the massage, Jack leaned forward and whispered in Anna's ear.

"I got another idea."

"Mmm?"

"I'll get up. You lay down and I'll give you a nice rub down."

"Mmkay."

When Jack stood, Anna moved onto her tummy.

"But where are you gonna-" she began to ask.

"Shh. Trust me."

Jack kneeled next to the couch and again began applying those skilled hands that Anna appreciated more and more. He started on her thighs, rubbing, squeezing, and kneading his way down her legs. After working her thighs and calves, he bent first one leg and then the other at the knee, in order to bring her feet up and tentatively apply a thorough foot massage.

Anna showed no particular reaction when he began on her feet, and if not for the occasional murmur or groan when he pressed deep amongst the muscles there, he might have thought she was napping.

When he had finished with her feet, he adjusted the position of her legs and climbed onto the couch, kneeling with one of his legs between hers and vice versa. He then happily applied himself to the heavenly hills of her pert posterior, where he was perhaps guilty of lavishing extra attention.

But eventually he did move up her back. He had once watched some videos on professional massage. Between that and the knowledge of muscular anatomy he had developed while studying it for art purposes, Anna was quite impressed -- and limp as putty -- by the time he made it back up to her shoulders.

Letting her marinate in the relaxation a bit longer, he worked down her arms. As with her feet, he took extra care with the lovely complexities of her hands. He knew all about the muscular and tendons and little bones of the hands. Having worked through sore or cramped hands or a twinging wrist, he had read up on such things in particular.

While he was at it, he paused again, smiling when he noticed their matching rings right next to each other.

"Alright, Beautiful. Roll over."

Anna lay still for a few moments. She then emitted a continuous, vaguely grumbling 'mmmmm' as she shifted onto her back.

Jack started on her legs again, lifting one then the other and resting her ankle on his shoulder while he worked. Then up to her tummy and out to her sides. And up to her chest, where he caressed her breasts, gently gliding his palms over them. This time Anna's long 'mmmmm' was in a dreamy, faintly aroused tone. Her nipples hardened under Jack's hands as he rubbed and squeezed.

He moved out along either arm again before coming back to her neck and collar and face. Anna lifted her chin, breathing deeply as his fingertips massaged her temples while his thumbs moved in little circles against her sinus to either side of her nose.

"Mmm. Jack." Anna whispered, eyes still closed.

Bringing his hands back down along her cheeks, he brushed the pad of a thumb along her lower lip before lowering himself so that there bodies touched here and there. He felt her warm breath as he parted his lips to trail the tip of his tongue over the path his thumb had taken. Then touched his lips to hers, but only just.

He felt Anna's chest rising, her breasts pressed to his chest, as she had begun to breath more deeply. In answer to his restraint, she breathed a needy, plaintive little 'Nnth.'

Finally Jack tipped his head, crushing his lips to hers, his tongue slipping between.

"Mmmph!" Anna pressed back into the kiss, breathing sharply through her nose.

She moved then, raising her arms to move her hands up his back, nails trailing pink whorls. Her body moved like a rippling wave, lapping against his.

When Jack pulled back again they were both breathing heavily.

"This couch is too small and... cushiony." Jack pointed out. "If you want t-"

"The table."

"W- The table?"

"Spontaneous. Adventurous. Remember?" Anna gave him her evil smile, eyes alive with building concupiscence.

"Mm. Okay then." Jack rose and helped Anna up.

After hesitating a moment, Jack hurried back to the bedroom.

"Preparation is key, though, right?" he called over a shoulder.

He returned with a thick blanket. After clearing the table, he cast the blanket over it. Anna, meanwhile, hunted up a roll of paper towels, then from her suitcase, lube and the little vibrating wand Jack had given her for Christmas.

Leaving the paper towels in a chair, Anna climbed onto the table. Standing nearby, Jack considered her naked beauty hungrily, then gave her a questioning look.

"Like we were." Anna said, scooting and then laying back.

"Missionary for the honeymoon?" Jack asked, smiling.

"Yeah. C'mere." Anna spread her legs and beckoned with a finger.

Perhaps getting better at the preparation game, Jack held up a finger. He disappeared for a moment, returning with a pillow to go along with the blanket. He mounted the table from the other end. Anna began to say something dismissive about the pillow when Jack hoisted her legs, hooking her heels over his shoulders, and told her to lift her ass.

"Oh. Duh."

Anna did as she was bid, and Jack situated the pillow under her ass and the small of her back.

"Here." Anna offered up the lube.

In the tradition of making messes, Jack first drizzled lube from a height onto Anna's tummy and the underside of her shaft, then inched forward and pressed his own stiff length down atop hers. With her lower body propped up on the pillow, Anna was able to look down along her body and watch.

"Dick sandwich?" she said, surprising a chuckle out of Jack.

He dribbled some more lube and stroked their cocks together in one hand. Anna settled her head back with an approving murmur. Shortly, Jack settled back and deposited a dollop of lube on his fingers. This he closed his hands around for a few seconds before smoothing it down over her hole.

Anna moaned as Jack eased himself down along the slippery span of her taint to press into her. As the head of his cock disappeared, and her pucker closed behind to grip his shaft, Anna reached down, turning on the miniature wand.

"Mmph, wow. That's strong for a little thing." Jack commented when she pressed the head of the toy against herself just below her balls.

"Mmhmm." Anna agreed. "Keep going."

Jack took his time inching deeper into her, the vibrations adding to the always wonderful sensations of her tight ass gloving his cock. He started his thrusting slowly, gradually picking up speed to a comfortable pace. Anna moved the vibrator for both their sakes, lest he continuously bump his pelvis into it, though she suspected the effect might be quite pleasurable for her.

She brought the toy up and, on a whim, touched it to one of her nipples. This proved quite pleasurable as well. As Jack moved one hand to her lubed up shaft to stroke her in time to his thrusts, she moved the buzzing head of the wand to her other nipple.

"Mm, fuck." she moaned, arching her back and wiggling lasciviously.

Keeping the same pace, Jack began to thrust deeper. Meanwhile, he brought his free hand out to the side, then snapped it in with a sharp clap against Anna's thigh.

Anna gave a sharp little cry, then bit her lower lip while giving Jack a look that simultaneously conveyed the thoughts 'I'm feeling it,' and 'fuck me harder.'

Jack smiled and reached his free hand forth, pointing and then gesturing. Anna raised her eyebrows curiously, but handed over the buzzing wand. Accepting it, he removed his now lube-coated hand from her cock and slid the head of the wand down along her shaft to nestle against her balls.

"Oh." Anna breathed after a gasp. She followed that up with more encouraging moans.

Further embracing the spirit of messy fun, Jack ran his lube-slick left hand along the outside of Anna's other thigh before delivering a balancing slap there.

"Ah! Huh, hmmp, fuck... Jack... Faster..."

Her expression was that look of pleasure that could almost be mistaken for pain. That look that said it was almost overwhelming, and she was getting close.

Jack sped up. The sticky plap plap plapping of their lube greased contact came louder and faster. Anna's cries and moans were lent a vibrato quality and competed with the scraping of the table's legs on the floor. Jack held tight to one thigh with his free hand to keep her from shifting away.

As Anna's cries became more desperate, and Jack felt the first tell tales that she was about to cum, he moved the head of the vibrator up to just below the head of her cock. He circled his thumb and forefinger behind the little head of the toy and curled his other fingers around Anna's shaft in order to hold the buzzing bulb snugly in place while the two of them bucked and squirmed.

"Oh G- Uh-" Anna breath caught as she Jack's pistoning cock and the sudden, intense vibrations brought her to climax.

"Rrr, fuck," Jack growled, his own breathing becoming ragged, "Yes, cum Baby, mmf..."

Anna clutched the blanket to either side of her. Her breath came in sharp little gasps as her body locked up. The almost violent, pulsing pleasure kept up, seemingly endless, even after her hot seed had ceased spurting from her throbbing cock.

And then Jack was peaking. Still thrusting urgently, though losing the rhythm somewhat as he too began to lose control.

It was all a bit too much. Anna noticed something besides the pleasure. Breathless, she tried to say something.

"J- Huh, Ja-ack... W-wait... I, oh, God-"

She released the blanket and brought her hands up, but Jack was oblivious, eyes squeezed shut as he pumped her full. She couldn't seem to budge his hand -- and then it was too late.

A short, forceful burst of fluid escaped her, spattering against her hands to spray both their bodies in droplets. And another. And another.

And finally, his movements slowing to a stop, well and truly spent, Jack took notice of the last unexpected misting.

"Whu-" he managed, opening his eyes.

"Let go!" Anna gasped.

"Oh, shit," he took his hand away, drawing away the vibrator, then turning it off, "Sorry, I- Um... Did you-"

Anna pouted, looking a little embarrassed and a little overwrought.

"I couldn't help it. It was too much and you were... Off in Bust-a-nut Land." She explained, her hands still held down near her crotch, now dripping on her tummy.

Jack coughed to cover an unintentional laugh.

"So this is..." He shook his head. "I was making an effort. Then you go and do this..."

Anna's brow furrowed.

"Obviously I didn't mean to, but you kept that damn thing on my-"

"I'm not prepared to top this." Jack interrupted. "Looks like you're gonna remain the queen of messy sex." He cracked a faint smile.

Anna gave him a wide eyed look that said 'you ass', but the corners of her mouth were trying to quirk up into a smile.

"Shithead." she glowered, suddenly bringing her hands up and flicking her fingers.

"Wuh," Jack leaned back as a sprinkling of warm droplets assailed him.

"Er, sorry. You asked for it, but I probably shouldn't have... Wait, you didn't do that on purpose, though, right? This isn't another one of your fetishes..."

Jack wiped a cheek.

"Uh, I eat ass. The foot thing isn't even a fetish. And no, I didn't do it on purpose. I just," he started to chuckle, "What was it? Got lost in Bust-a-nut Land?"

"Yeah, well... sorry for, you know, pissing all over us."

"Eh, like I said, it's not my thing, but it's not gonna kill us. Sorry about, uh, vibrating the piss out of you."

"Okay, but the pillow under me is yours now."

Jack snorted in amusement.

"Guess I won't wipe my dick on it when I pull out then." He joked, easing Anna's legs down.

"Oh, there's paper towels in that chair," she pointed, "You can probably reach with your long-ass orangutan arms."

Jack started to move, then paused.

"Hm."

There came a familiar buzzing.

"Don't even think about it!" Anna laughed. "My bladder isn't empty yet."

The buzzing ceased. Jack leaned and reached and did, in fact, succeed in snagging the paper towels without uncoupling from Anna. Tearing off a half dozen sheets, he held them against her below their point of contact as he pulled out. He let Anna take hold of the wad and turned his attention to using more towels to wipe up the existent traces of Anna's Old Faithful impression.

"So," he asked, hook shotting crumpled paper towels at the trash bin, "It was good though, yeah? Up until you went all fire hydrant on us?"

Anna narrowed her eyes at him from where she still lay, then rolled them.

"Of course it was." Finishing with her own cleanup for the moment, she tossed her own ball of soiled paper towels in the bin. She eased the pillow out form under her and tossed it aside, then gestured. "C'mere."

Jack moved to lay alongside her. He leaned over her and Anna cupped his face in her hands and kissed him.

"That thing with the vibrator, while you were filling me up and going at it... Kind of amazing, actually. Just, maybe next time I'll hold the vibrator." she smiled.

"Understandable. Although, I can guarantee I'll be careful not to make that mistake again."

"Mm. As long as we're both naked anyway... We should get some soap and-"

"I'm pretty sure a freezing-ass bath in the pond would ruin the afterglow." Jack asserted.

"I was gonna say a couple wet hand towels. And do like a gas station bath. Adventure is one thing. I'm not getting in that cold ass water right now."

So they washed up, bringing in their towels from the line to dry off again. After which, Anna padded over and fed the wood stove from the stack of kindling in the wooden bin to one side. Jack stood by the stove and fished a slightly warm piece of BBQ chicken from the leftovers still on the stove.

Seeing an opportunity, Anna smiled and found her phone.

"Hey Jack."

When he turned, she snapped a series of pictures. He had started to go soft, but he definitely wasn't suffering from shrinkage. Also, she got a kick out of catching him looking surprised, with a spot of BBQ sauce on his chin. He briefly developed a stupid smile.

"Have to save that for the calendar, eh?" he commented, wiping his face clean.

"Mmhmm."

Putting her phone away again, Anna moistened a paper towel and wiped down the little vibrating wand before returning it to her suitcase. Jack, meanwhile, pulled the blanket from the table.

"Uh, is there a viable way to wash this?" he asked.

"Um. Just toss it on the couch. We can... Bag it and take it with us. Wash it and bring it back when we visit. There's so many blankets back there, nobody will miss it."

Jack nodded, did as suggested.

"We probably shouldn't stay up too late. Gotta get up at a reasonable hour to drive tomorrow." Anna reminded.