Nerdcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers

"Oh fuck... sorry... don't think... gonna last." she gasped out as her legs began to shake.

Jack gave his own balls a gentle squeeze and changed up the tempo of his strokes.

"Getting close. Do it, Beautiful. Cum for me." he grunted out.

"Huh, mmph... gonna... cum." Anna gasped moments later, before degenerating into little cries of pleasure which grew in volume as she peaked.

At the last second she lifted one leg, tipping it and propping her socked foot on the desk in front of her. She angled her cock to that side, going silent as a last deep shuddering breath caught. Muscles spasmed and pleasure flooded through her. Her cock jumped in her hand, spurting forth a heavy rope of cum which splashed down along her knee and calf. Further eruptions arced out to paint the soft pale expanse of her thigh with pools of hot seed.

Given an extra nudge of arousal at the sight, Jack felt his own climax coming on. Anna was just beginning to take shaky, shallow breaths again, slowly stroking a few last dribbling rivulets out onto her thigh, when Jack shuddered, pulled a porn face, and came with such force that his load shot up out of frame. He pumped out load after load, unmindful of where the resulting rain of aerial ejaculate pattered down.

When he had come down and re-opened his eyes, Anna favored him with a dopey smile. She slapped her still engorged cock against her thigh a few times, each impact producing a sticky smacking sound.

"Mm, fuck that was a lot." she purred.

Holding his shaft near the base and enjoying the little aftershocks of pleasure, Jack asked; "Me or you?"

"Both."

She scooped a puddle onto her fingertips and leaned in a bit so that he could watch those fingertips slip between her lips. She sucked them off, then slowly licked them for good measure.

"I wish I could have yours, too," she opined, "unless you want it for yourself."

"No, but... maybe we could trade." Jack smiled.

"Oh, wow. Really?" she trailed a fingertip languidly through the remaining pools and droplets on her leg. "You'd eat my cum?"

"Yeah, unless it's so good you don't wanna share."

The slightest hint of shyness returned in the movement of her head and the widening her of her smile.

"Damn. That's hot." she admitted.

Jack chuckled. He relaxed in his seat and moved it a little closer. And finally noticed something.

"Aw shit." he muttered.

"Huh?"

"Uh, well, without your gorgeous mouth here, my load went, like, all over. Now I gotta clean cum out of my keyboard."

Anna blinked, then laughed.

"Your load." she grinned.

He rolled his eyes.

"I'm glad you find that amusing."

"Aw. Sorry about your keyboard. I've cleaned up messes like that once or twice, so..."

"Ah well. It was worth it." he assured her.

She slurped a bit more goo from a fingertip, then leaned out of frame. When she settled back in her seat she brought a handful of tissues,which she used to wipe the remaining snail trails from her thigh. Jack followed suit, coming up with a sock instead of tissues. Anna snorted.

"You might be a nerd, but you're definitely still a guy." she chided.

"Yeah, well... I need to do laundry anyway. Two birds or whatever." he shrugged while dabbing at his glazed keyboard.

Anna idly played with her foreskin. She admired Jack's slowly softening cock and his rolling abs while he worked. She let her eyes lose focus and replayed the last several minutes in her mind. She blinked.

"Hey, uh... did you call me 'Beautiful'?"

Before he could answer, she added; "While I was jerking off and, uh, fingering my ass."

"Um. Yeah, I guess I did."

"Hm. Okay. So, I'm pretty sure you can leave messages on people's profiles on this site..." She trailed off.

"Oh, uh, yeah. If you 'friend' them or whatever." Jack supplied.

He stopped wiping.

"Oh. Here."

Thanking what luck he had at finding his expensive gaming mouse had escaped the rain of genetic material, he clicked around a bit.

"There. If you open that request and accept, we can leave notes on each others' page." he explained with a final click.

After checking that her hand was free of sticky residue, Anna grabbed what was coincidentally the same mouse in a different color, and accepted the request.

"Cool. Well then... hit me up whenever. Maybe we could do this again some time." she suggested before bending to retrieve her panties.

"Yeah, I'd like that." he paused, then stage whispered, "Hack the planet."

Anna laughed, then leaned close to purse her lips in a kiss.

"Later, Nerd."

Click.

Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers
12