Nerves Pt. 01

Story Info
The new office assistant finds perks in working for her boss.
772 words
4.08
12.3k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elizabeth! My office, now!" Mr. C sounded more pissed than normal. I pushed up my glasses, grabbed my notebook and scuttled to his private office. He was waiting at the door. Red flag number 1.

"SIT."

I sat as commanded. He slammed the door shut behind him, making me almost jump out of my skin. He was fuming. Red flag 2. He stalked over to his desk, his imposing 6 foot 2 frame normally glided but today he was like a raging bull and explosive. He sank into his leather office chair. The large office was enclosed with only a large panel of glass overlooking the city. His salt and pepper hair slicked back, his beard matching his head of full hair. His usually olive toned skin was smooth but today it was red and wrinkled in disappointment. His brown Sicilian eyes focused on me as I squirmed in my chair. "Is, is there something wrong, Sir?" | sounded small and mouse-like. I hated that I let his attitude intimidate me.

"You didn't follow my instructions. I specifically gave you a list of instructions to follow. What is that?"

"What sir?" I felt myself blushing deeply.

" On your face, what are those?"

"My glasses?" I was puzzled.

"Yes. Those. I told you what would happen if you wore those. Assume the position."

I did as instructed and bent over his desk. My short skirt barely covering my bare ass as it was exposed to the chill air of his office. Mr. C came from around the desk, undoing his tie and removed his suit jacket. Rolling up his sleeves, he positioned himself behind me. With rough hands, he yanked my skirt up, fully exposing me.

"Count. And don't miss or we will start over."

Smack.

"Mmmmm one."

Smack "

"Tu-two."

Smack, smack, smack

"Three, fo- four, five. " I stuttered. My ass cheeks stung from his broad hands, but my pussy was soaking wet and ready. My nipples were hard and pressed against the large desk under my thin blouse. 3 more sharp slaps to my rear and I heard him rummaging through his pockets. I started to move from my position until I felt his hand on the neck, holding me in place

"Did I say you could move?" He growled.

I was too nervous to speak.

"Answer me like a good girl."

"No."

"No what?" His grip tightened as he used his feet and legs to spread my legs further apart.

"No Sir. You didn't tell me to move."

Without another word, I heard the condom package rip open as he slid it on himself. He positioned himself behind me, the head of him, poking me.

"Not a word or I'll make you so sore, you won't sit right for a week."

My heartbeat was in my pussy, anxious to feel him in me. He spread my cheeks apart and dove into me, filling me in one stroke. A small moan escaped my lips as he slow stroked in and out. My next moan was cut off by a sharp slap to my right butt cheek.

"Final warning" He growled. But I couldn't help it- I couldn't stop myself. As much as I tried, he just felt so damn good. Without warning, he began to pound me-hard and fast- his thighs slapping against me with each stroke. I felt myself about on the rise to cream all over his dick when he stopped abruptly. I let out a sigh of disappointment and despair. I was so close! Removing himself from me, he walked back to his chair, putting his still very erect member back in his pants, condom on and all. He straightened himself up, putting his jacket back on. As quickly as he had been enraged, a calmness fell on him. He commanded me to stand up straight and fix my clothes. After doing as I was told, I stood there, legs shaking from excitement.

"Back to your desk. I trust you have learned your lesson but meet me at this address tonight. Eight sharp. Wear that dress I like."

He scribbled an address on his notepad, ripped it off and handed it to me. I took it, adjusting my glasses and placed it with my notebook.

"Yes Sir." My voice was shaky with excitement.

"You're dismissed." He waved me off.

I scurried back to my desk. My bottom still stinging, and my pussy throbbing. As I took my seat, I removed my glasses and popped my contacts back in. Tucking my glasses back into their case, I resumed the rest of my day, anxiously await eight pm.