Nerves Pt. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth learns her boss isn't as tough as he pretends .
2.5k words
4.21
4.3k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks earlier

Nervous. That is how I have always been. I, Elizabeth Montero, was always nervous. Nervous around men, nervous around work, nervous around.... well, life. Mainly nervous around men. Mom always said I was so uptight, she could shove a piece of coal up my ass and get a diamond before the day was out. I drummed my fingers anxiously on my attaché case as I waited for my name to be called. The pristine office of Mr. Carlos Pollini, the 5th most prolific brokage firm in the city was packed with people, ringing phones and office chatter. They were a conglomerate of real estate, stocks, bonds and financial advisory. The ad online said they had positions open for paid internship and honestly, anything is better than sitting at home listening to my folks argue about me not working. I had my shoulder-length, brown curly hair in a French bun, wore my best interview outfit consisting of a black button-down blouse and matching pencil skirt. I wore a simple pair of flats and kept my makeup to a minimum. Being of African and Cuban descent was a blessing because I never had to invest in makeup. My bronze skin looked kissed by the sun and my emerald-green eyes were hidden behind my black cat eye glasses. I wanted to look as professional as possible. I heard getting a job here was a trial but if I could impress the hiring manager with my cum laude bachelor's degree in business admin, I figured I had a good shot.

Truth is, I'm not sure what I am doing with my life. I am 25, living in the city in my parent's basement. I'm the only child of Hector and Sylvia Montero. You would think I was their pride and joy but mainly I am just another part of their perfect façade. Mami and Papi have been married for going on 30 years. Papi is the bread winner with his own garage he started in the 70's and what started with one is now 3 in the local area. Mami, although a college educated artist, dedicated herself to being a stay at home mom. Lately she started flexing her creative talents in making custom handbags for her friends. Well, word got around and now she is running a small business from home. Papi didn't take too well to this, and they have been arguing since. I know they'll never divorce cause Papi's image of his beautiful wife and golden child daughter couldn't afford to be tarnished but at the same time, it broke my heart to hear them going back and forth all night, every night. I just want things to be ok.

Thoughts of Mami and Papi clouded my brain so much I almost didn't hear my name being called. It bought me back to reality. I looked up and locked eyes with the snooty receptionist. She reminded me of the slug from Monster's Inc... right down to the glasses and surly demeanor.

"Elizabeth Montero?"

I rose and stepped forward.

"Right here. "

"Come around, head straight back to the office along the wall, Mr. Pollini is expecting you. Good luck." She smiled a toothy grin of lipstick-stained pearly whites.

I followed instructions and made my way to the office. The large door was shut so I knocked.

"Come In."

A deep voice rang out. I opened the door and stepped in, closing the door behind me. Mr. Pollini sat behind his desk. He reminded me of a mob boss. The kind to keep a gun behind his desk and make his enemies sleep with the fishes. The grey, three-piece suit and swept back salt and pepper hair only added to my theory.

"Have a seat, "He gestured to the chair across from him.

On nervous, jelly-like legs, I sat and waited for a moment before speaking.

"Thank you for seeing me Mr.-"

"No need for formalities Ms. Montero. Let's just see your resume." He interrupted.

I placed my case on the desk and pulled a resume from its folder. I tried to pass it to him before it slipped through my fingers and hit the floor next to his desk.

"My apologies." I murmured as I stood and came about the desk to grab the fallen form. I bent at the waist, picked up the form and handed it to him. For a moment I thought I saw him admiring me. Must have been in my head. I took my seat once again as he reviewed my resume.

"Not a lot of work history here. Why should I hire you?" His eyes reminded me of a cat.

"Um... well," I adjusted my glasses as I tried to gather my thoughts.

"Well Mr. Pollini, I graduated in the top ten of my class, I have great references and I can be a great asset to the company. I would appreciate the chance to show you." I smiled nervously.

He was quiet for a moment. His long fingers in a peak under his chin as he studied me. Suddenly, I felt self-conscious, nervously fiddling about. Why is he just staring? Do I have something in my teeth?

I felt myself blushing slightly. Time felt slower than molasses. Another full 60 seconds passed before he spoke.

"You're hired."

I sat dumbstruck, blinking for several moments before speaking.

"Um, uh. Thank you, Sir. When can I start?" I blushed again, trying to smile through my nerves.

"You can start Monday. But not as an intern. You will be my office assistant. Your tasks will be simple, pay will be discussed when you go down to HR. Make sure to give them this." He reached in his desk and pulled out a card, signing the back of it and sliding it across the desk.

"An assistant? Well, Sir I --"

He held up his palm. "I am aware you had your heart set on the internship, but I would like to have you work closer to me. You have a great deal of potential." He rose from his desk, adjusting himself, and stuck out his hand.

"Welcome aboard, Elizabeth."

I stood and offered a small shake.

"Thank you, Sir. I look forward to it."

His fingers grazed my palm and sent a chill up my spine. "Have a great day, close the door behind you." He settled behind his desk once more, swirling the mouse to awaken the sleeping desk top.

"Ye-Yes Sir."

I stood, gathered my case and was halfway out the door when he spoke again.

"Oh, and Elizabeth?" I turned look back at him.

"Yes Sir?"

"No glasses. If you have contacts, wear them. If you don't have them- get them. Understood?"

I was puzzled.

"Um ok."

"Ok what, Ms. Montero?

"Oh um, Yes Sir. Mr. Pollini."

"Dismissed." He waved me away.

I closed the door behind me, breathing a sigh of relief. I had a job and that was good enough for now. But what I couldn't shake was the iron butterflies in my stomach. Mr. Pollini made me nervous. I shook my head, composed myself and headed to HR.

After giving my information, I was given a badge to access the building and Mr. Pollini's office. It was told to me repeatedly that I was lucky to have the chance to work with Mr. Pollini. Apparently, it was a coveted position that half of the city would kill for. I was just happy I made it out of there without tripping on my own two feet. After an hour, I was heading home to give Mami and Papi the good news.

Working as Mr. C' s assistant was both educational and tiresome and a bit stressful. He always seemed irritated with me for one reason or another. On days when it was at the worst, I'd sneak a sip of brandy from the decanter in his office when he left. Bad habit but it calmed me enough to finish my day. I'd pop a piece of gum to cover the smell, clean up, carefully put everything back as he had it and go about my day. He was a meticulous man and noticed when things weren't in place. It was going well 'til one day I was finishing my drink when the door opened and slammed shut - loudly.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Mr. C's meeting ended early and I had been caught red handed with an empty glass to my lips. In shock, I dropped the glass. It shattered around my feet. I stood, unable to speak on, shaking legs, my heart was pounding out of my chest.

Mr. C advanced toward me, red in the face.

"Clean up this mess!"

I stood, frozen in fear.

"Now!"

He bellowed in my face. That got me moving. I crouched down and began picking up the broken pieces, discarding them in the wastebin while he watched. The dress I wore was low cut and I could feel his eyes on me as I worked. It wasn't the first time either. He would always check me out when he thought I wasn't looking. Honestly, it was a turn on. He was rich, powerful and had a certain charm past the anger. But right now, he was pissed, more pissed than I'd ever seen him.

He ranted as I picked up the pieces. I kept apologizing.

"I'm sorry sir. Please, I've just been under str- stress." I whimpered, stuttering on my words, babbling really.

I worked quickly trying to come up with what to say next when I felt a sharp pain in my right palm

"Ah." I winced and pulled my hand away. A shard had nicked me pretty good as blood began to pool in the center of my palm. He stopped his rant and yanked me up, taking my hand gingerly, wrapping it in his handkerchief

" Shit. Come here."

He sat me at his desk as he grabbed the first aid kit from the top drawer of his file cabinet. He set the kit down, opened it and pulled out gauze, tweezers, antiseptic and band aids.

I winched as he took my hand, removed the piece of cloth and cleaned the area. It was the first time I'd seen him be gentle. He worked quietly, face full of concern.

" It's a shallow cut. You shouldn't need stitches."

He took gauze and a bandage, wrapping my hand with enough pressure to stop the bleeding. Even after he had finished, he still held my hand. A moment passed as we sat quietly. His fingers gently making sure the bandage would hold.

" I know you've been drinking my stash. Ms. Montero. I've known since you started working for me. "

" H- how did you know?" I kept my head down, too ashamed to look him in the eye.

" You don't pay very much attention, do you?" He pointed at the highest corner of his office. To my surprise, a small camera was there, pointing at his desk. I'd never seen it before.

"I'll gather my things Sir." I began to stand when he grabbed my wrist.

" We aren't through here. Sit."

I sat back down, his hand still on my wrist.

" I know you've noticed me looking at you. I don't make it a point to hide it, you're beautiful, lively and very sexy Elizabeth.� � � � � � � � � � � � � "

For the first time, I blushed as he said my name. He gently nudged my chin so I would look him in the eye.

" I want to fuck you Ms. Montero. But first, I want to punish you. Do I have your consent?"

I shook my head vigorously.

My heart beat wildly in my chest. This was my fantasy coming true.

He rose to his feet, grabbed a small broom and dustpan, cleaned the remaining fragments before putting the items back. On the other side of his desk he opened a drawer, pulling out a small vibrator with my name etched on the side.

"Stand up Elizabeth, and bend over my desk." I stood and bent over the desk. I could see the city through the plate glass. He came around the desk and was behind me, lifting up the hem of my dress, exposing my black lacy boy shorts. With both hands, he rolled my shorts down to my ankles, turning them into makeshift restraints. As he came up, he spread my cheeks, kissing my pussy, parting my lips with his tongue, playing on my clit. I bit my lip to suppress my moans. When he was done, he stood and grabbed the vibrator and placed it in my clit, starting the motor slow. The steady vibrations made it hard to stay quiet.

"Mmmm" I moaned as he slowly increasing the speed and circled my clit.

" Don't cum, I'll keep raising the speed but don't you dare cum " he growled.

I was trying my hardest but as the motor got higher, the vibration became more and more intense. I couldn't help but squirm.

" Ah, stay still like a good girl " He placed the free hand on my neck to hold me in place and he vigorously worked the toy in and out of me now.

I felt myself cumming- hard.

"Naughty Girl." He purred.

"Looks like you're ready for what comes next. Don't move. "

I heard his rustle through his pocket then move behind me. Spreading my cheeks once more, I felt him pushing against me, slowly penetrating me.

" Oh my god." I moaned as he filled me entirely.

He laid in top of me for a moment and whispered in my ear

" I'll show you God."

He began moving his hips back and forth, softly at first then harder and harder, keeping a steady pace. His balls slapping against my ass with each stroke.

" Oh my. Yes! Yes!" I cried out as he drilled into me.

He grabbed a handful of my hair as I half stood, half bent taking every inch of his thick cock.

" Good girl," he growled, pumping in and out of me with a ferocity that made me completely liquid. Climax after climax- each one hit hard and I wasn't sure if I could take anymore. He fucked like a man on a mission. Swirling his hips, dipping them in such a way- my god. I laid back on the desk as he continued wrecking me. I felt my next orgasm coming as his breath quickened.

" Ah fuck!" He exclaimed as we came together. He took the last few pumps and collapsed on top of me as we breathed heavily, completely spent. As our heartbeats slowed back to normal, he stood up, pulling himself from me. Quietly, we dressed and adjusted our clothes. I sat down for a moment as my legs weren't quite working at the moment.

He took his chair behind his desk and once again, looked like the hard nose boss.

He stared for a moment before speaking.

" So... What are your limits? And terms?"

I stared back, taken back by the question. But felt a smile move across my face. I had a feeling that after today, I would find work much more pleasurable.