Nerves Pt. 04

Story Info
Play time with Mr. C.
1.8k words
4
2.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nerves Part 4

After the club, Mr. wasted no time- he was ready to play. As we took the elevator to my place, his hands roamed my body like uncharted land, teasing my nipples through the soft material, leaving kisses on my neck and shoulders, grinding my backside to his roaring crotch. I barely slipped the key in the door as he began undressing me. As soon as I opened the door, he had undone the bow on my dress, exposing my Hershey-kiss nipples. By the time we reached my bedroom, I wore only my red bottoms. Every nerve in my body was singing, ready to have him between my thighs, my lips, filling me entirely. Gently breaking off the kiss, Mr. C stepped back and studied me up and down like a wolf ready to devour his prey. His hands roamed my curves as he planted kisses on my neck and shoulders. His lips trailed down my chest, gently kissing my nipples, teasing me. The flame in my core was rising. Gently placing his strong hands on my shoulders, Mr. C nudged me to sit on the edge of the bed. Suddenly, he stood up, stepping away from me

"Wa-what? Sir?" As I began to stand.

"Sit." He commended.

I obeyed, sitting on the edge of the bed. My chest rose and fell with anticipation as Mr. C slowly undressed in front of me. He had a nice body, slightly toned. He kept himself up nicely. A small trail of hair decorated his abdomen, leaving a happy trail. His eyes never left mine as he stripped off the last of his clothes. His thick nine-inch cock was already standing at attention, dripping in pre- cum. I felt myself get wetter and wetter. I couldn't wait to have him inside me.

He stood in front of me, stroking himself.

"Is this what you want, Ms. Montero?"

I nodded vigorously.

"Use your words like a good girl."

I blushed. Dirty talk was still new to me.

"Ye-Yes. It's what I want."

"Forgetting something are we?" he gently placed a hand behind my head.

"I want it Sir. Please." My cheeks flushed red.

He pulled my head closer to his cock. I took his cue, opening my mouth and slowly taking him in, inch by inch.

"That's my good girl. Suck it slow. That's right."

I loved when he did that, commanding me. It made me wetter for him. I picked up speed a little, taking him deeper. His fingers curled into my hair, pulling it as his hips moved quicker, fucking my face.

"Ah." He groaned. "Take Daddy's cock, just like that." He encouraged. "You are doing good Ms. Montero." The power I felt - pure control- made me feel sexy. Making a giant of a man turn into putty in my hands... or better yet, my mouth was a rush. Hearing his moans, had me sitting in a puddle. He pumped in and out, quicker and quicker. I knew he would be arriving soon.

"Ah fuck." Taking both hands on either side of my head, he came, each drop sliding down my throat. His body shook as he slowly pulled from my mouth, a small line of saliva still connecting his cock and my mouth. As he gathered himself, he straightened, staring down at me with lustful eyes.

"Up." He commanded.

I stood, awaiting instructions.

"Open it." He pointed to the armoire.

I strolled to the armoire, taking my time to let him admire my ass and legs in my heels, swaying my hips as I opened the doors. Inside the velvet doors were toys, floggers, hand cuffs, various lengths of rope- all thing for a successful scene.

"Top right, the black ride crop- bring it to me."

I grabbed the crop and handed it to him.

"Bend over."

I bent over, the top half of my naked body rubbing against the black silk sheets. " Elizabeth." He purred. " You have been a naughty, naughty little slut tonight." He whispered in my ear as he ran the crop between my legs, over my clit, teasing me mercilessly.

A small whimper left my lips as he used the length of the crop to stimulate me. I squirmed in anticipation for him. Instead, he moved away from me.

"Fuck. Sir Please." I begged.

"Please what, Ms. Montero?"

"Please, fuck me. Please. Please." I pleaded. I wanted to cum and cum and cum until I was spent.

"Oh I will but not until you're punished properly."

I felt him climb on my back, his knees sinking into the material on either side of my waist.

"Five whiskey sours. Did you think I would forget?"

"Nu- no Sir." I gulped.

"You deserve to be punished, don't you Ms. Montero?"

I was quiet a moment too long as the crop came down, smacking my round butt cheeks with vigor.

"Answer me Elizabeth."

"Yes I deserve to be punished Sir." I whispered. The sting of the crop took my words to a whimper.

"Speak louder or I won't give you what you are so bratting for."

"Yes, I deserve to be punished." I smirked.

"Were you being a brat to get a rise out of me, Ms. Montero? Have we not discussed your drinking is to be at a responsible level?" The crop came down with the word level. This time harder than the last.

I bit back my yelp. Tears sprang to my eyes.

"Yes we have Sir." I whimpered.

He slipped a hand over my throat, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Know your safe word?" Striking my ass once more when I didn't answer quick enough.

"Ye-Yes Sir." I breathed. He tossed the crop aside, I hear it clatter to the ground. His hands start kneading and massaging my sore areas. He gently kisses the areas where the crop connected, calming my angry skin. I began to relax as his hands worked, rubbing and soothing. I felt his weight shift as he got up and heard him rummage through a drawer. After a moment, him climb back on top of my back. The cool splash body oil dripped on my skin. He worked quietly, spreading oil on my back, butt and legs. As he worked his way back to my ass, he gently spread my cheeks, slipping in one oil covered finger.

"Ah." I bite my bottom lip, anxiety building.

He slowly moved in and out, adding one finger, then 2. His slow teasing drove me mad. I wanted every inch of him.

"Like that, Ms. Montero?

"Yes."

"Would you like more?"

"Please."

His hands moved quicker, driving me close to my peak. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt myself come closer and closer to climax. My breathing increased as I focused, wanting my orgasm to come soon. Just as I felt it coming- his hands stopped. He pulled away from me, denying me my climax.

"God damn it." I swore as he got off me once again and stood over me.

I turned over to see him grinning down at me.

"Not fun being denied what you want, does it Ms. Montero?" He grinned, looking devilish.

"No." I grumbled, pulling myself into a sitting position.

"Will you calm down on your drinking now? Or will I have to edge you until the end of time?"

"I'll calm down." I mumbled.

"Good. Now lay back down, we aren't finished here."

I laid back and waited patiently. He opened the armoire again, pulling out ropes. He slung them over his shoulder and strolled back to the bed.

"Ready? Hope you're hydrated."

I sat up as he quickly worked the ropes around me, tying delicate knots and designs across my skin. Shibari, is what they called it. I found it a bit scary at first, being tied up, restrained but came to find not only the beauty in it but the thrill of restricted movement. Mr. pulled my arms behind me, bounding them tightly. The material nipped at my wrists and scratched my back. He tugged at his handiwork.

"Try moving."

I squirmed but had little to no moving space. He continued working, looping ropes through the headboard. Tracing intricate knots throughout, making a gorgeous design. When he finished, my arms were bound behind me, tethered to the headboard with my legs spread open as far as they could go. Smaller ropes threaded along my chest, around my breasts and abdomen, making a bustier of rope. He removed my heels, discarding them on the floor.

Taking a Hitachi wand, he planted it at my clit, starting it on low. The soft vibrations tickled, making me giggle.

"Enjoying that, Montero?"

"Yes Sir." I giggled. "It tickles."

"We will see about that." He hit the button, intensifying the speed and vibration. I moaned a little and breathed heavier as the vibrations took over.

"Not so ticklish now, are you?"

"Nu-no."

"No what?" He inquired, pressing the control again. The wand whirled loudly as the vibrations intensified. I felt myself grinding my hips against the large head.

"No Sir."

"Are you going to be a good slut for Daddy? Or should I turn up the intensity to ten and watch you squirm?"

"I- I'll be ga-ga- Oh God!" I stumbled over my words as my body shook from the intense orgasm.

I wanted to collapse but the ropes held me in place. My thighs and legs felt heavy and I was spent. I glance at Mr. C and he had that devilish look on his face.

"Oh I hope you don't think I was going to let you cum once then stop."

He pressed the control again, slowing the wand back to the first setting.

"We have 4 more to go." As we started the cycle all over again until I felt myself lose consciousness from excitement.

Later that evening.

He went out on the balcony for a smoke break. I laid where he left me, my pussy leaking the sweetest combination of our fluids. After the wand session and a quick aftercare break, we went at it- four times. Four rounds of amazing, back-breaking sex. My wrists, arms and thighs ached from such strenuous activities but simultaneously, I felt myself getting turned on again by the mere thought of him and craved more. Feeling my brat side emerge, I reached in the drawer of my nightstand for my vibrator, rolling on my back. I twisted the base, listening to the soft purr of vibrations. At first, I started slow, circling my clit, teasing myself as I played with one erect nipple. Once I was wet enough, I started fucking myself; slowly working in and out of my pussy. I propped my legs up on the headboard for better access. Turning the setting up higher, I rubbed it vigorously against my swollen clit. I closed my eyes and moved my hips to match the rhythm. Lost in the throes of my self -pleasure, I didn't hear or notice him come in. I heard a deep sigh and opened my eyes. He was standing over me, slowly stroking his hard cock.

Briefly, I considered stopping until his eyes told me to continue.

"Keep playing slut. I want to see you cum before I coat that pretty little face of yours and take what's mine again."