Nerves Pt. 03

Story Info
Elizabeth experiences something new and unexpected with Mr C.
3k words
4.13
3.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nerves Part 3

My cheeks were still stinging from Mr. C's punishment as I walked through the door of my apartment. As I shut the door behind me and turned on the lights, my phone buzzed. I fished the Iphone out of my purse. Mr. C insisted I have a separate line that only he could reach. I liked my Android, but he wasn't the type to argue. After our first scene, the next day at the office, he shoved the phone in my hands with a card and number. I was informed to only use it to contact him and him only. In addition to the phone, he set me up with the office penthouse apartment. It was luxuriously decorated with black and white interior, a huge California king bed in the bedroom, 24/7 bell staff and security. I especially loved the balcony with an excellent view of the city. Of course, he made sure to have a key to pop up when ready. As I got undressed and ran a hot shower, the phone buzzed again. I scanned the screen quickly.

Don't ignore me, Elizabeth.

8 pm tonight. If you're late, there will be a punishment.

I contemplated my response and sent a simple Yes Sir. After a quick shower, I headed into my bedroom and spotted a long black box with a big red bow on the bed. As I pulled the top off and moved the tissue paper. There was a gorgeous Armani cocktail dress. Black, floor length with thin straps connecting to the middle of the back into a soft bow. Long slits on both sides of it. Below the dress was a pair of black open toe Louboutin's. Mr. C had impeccable taste and made sure I dressed the part. He chose all my attire for our outings and scenes. A quick glance at the clock set me back to reality as I began preparing for what the evening would bring.

An hour later...

My phone buzzed again.

A car is waiting for you downstairs. Enjoy the champagne but not too much.

I stepped out into the chilly night air. The dress, although gorgeous, offered little warmth. I wore red lipstick and a simple cat eye liner, soft rouge, and some bronzer. Sexy but simple. I pulled my hair into a low bun and left some hair out to frame my face. I opted to go without panties -- another one of Mr. C's rules. I wrapped my black faux fur wrap tighter around my shoulders as the driver of the white Lincoln town car stretch limo opened the door and I climbed in. An opened bottle of Cristal champagne was chilling on ice. As we took off, I poured a generous glass and began sipping as we slipped into the night.

Minutes later, we pulled in front of a building I hadn't seen before. It looked run down, like an old and abandoned warehouse. The driver opened the door and I stepped out, unsure whether to proceed further.

"Are you sure we are at the right address?" I.

"Certain ma'am. Just go through the front door. I have been instructed to stay here."

I spotted the door and walked through. It was dimly lit with the faintest sound of music. After following the sound, I came across another set of doors. From what I could tell, I was at a club. There were flashing lights and pounding bass in the outline of the dual doors.

"Got a pass?" A booming voice emerged from the dark, making me jump. A husky security guard with a skull tattooed on his bald and tanned head emerged from nowhere. His bulging muscles flexed in his buttoned vest. He wore a skull mask, reminding me of a villain in a comic book.

"Oh, um, I am meeting someone here."

He looked me over with the steeliest gray eyes I had ever seen.

"You know where you are?"

"Um, n-not really." I was turning crimson, and I hated it.

"Ah, you must be Mr. Pollini's guest. He said you'd blush a lot. He didn't mention you were a goddess with emerald in her eyes." He smiled as he held the door open.

I smiled my gratitude as I walked past. His comments made me almost crimson.

"Oh, Miss. You'll need to wear this. All guests have to." He handed me a black lace filigree masquerade mask. I stared at it momentarily before slipping it over my face. The pounding bass of the techno music had my heart thumping in my chest as I took my time navigating the crowded space. There were people dancing, grinding up a sweat. Scantily clad women twirling around poles on platforms. The bar was dead center of the room, and everyone wore a mask. Looking for Mr. C, I stopped in my tracks and my mouth flew open. On every side there were... different acts happening. One guy had two ladies happily taking turns with his engorged member. His head tilted back in absolute pleasure as one lady took his entire length in her mouth while the other happily licked away at his balls.

One busty patron was on a platform, bouncing up and down on another performer's strap on, her tits bouncing to the rhythm of her movements as she held on to the pole for support. Two male patrons were viciously making out and stripping each other of their clothes. There were painted figures, both male and female, walking around with canapes and flutes of champagne and bowls of condoms decorated every flat service possible.

A Magic Mike-esque performer had a lady patron straddling his hips as he grinded against her, wearing nothing but body oil... come to think of it, they may not have been grinding at all. I was taken back to say the least. I heard of sex clubs, but this was my first time experiencing one and I felt like a fish out of water. I located a spot at the bar and ordered a whiskey sour. I needed something to take the edge off since the champagne didn't do the job. The topless ebony goddess of a bartender passed my glass with a seductive smile as the lights played off her shimmering body glitter. Both her chocolate nipples were pierced and had a chain connecting to her belly button. I quickly downed my first drink and quickly ordered another. I gulped down half of it and sipped the rest as my eyes scanned the room. I checked the time; it was a quarter to nine. Still feeling the steel butterflies in my stomach, I ordered a third drink and sat at the bar, waiting patiently.

After my fifth whiskey sour, I began to feel a little less nervous and more on the side of tipsy. Where the fuck is Mr. C? The need to go to the bathroom was calling so I asked the chocolate goddess for instructions. As I stumbled through the crowd, I felt someone grab my ass-hard. Just as I turned to face the ass bandit, a man pushed past me, grabbing the assailant, and punching him square in the face before security hauled him away. The mystery man disappeared into the crowd before I could give my thanks. The only thing that linger was the smell of his cologne. It was familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I shook off the notion as I hurried to the restroom before I ruined my night and a very expensive dress.

A quick trip to the ladies and I was feeling both relieved and less anxious. As I made my way through the dancefloor, a pair of hands grabbed my waist and twirled me into a dance. It was the stranger. He was tall and graceful in his movements. He wore a red mask with large matching feathers, only showing his eyes and his mouth. The tailored black suit, his tall frame and the swept back hair- could this finally be Mr. C, making his presence known? The music changed suddenly from fast paced to a slow groove as The Weekend poured out of the speakers, crooning about earning it. He felt familiar as he held me close. The smell of sandalwood and bergamot cologne filled my nostrils, the same that Mr. C wears.

"Beautiful dress Ms. Montero." His mouth pressed to my ear. No one else called me that except him. I felt myself relax. I was no longer alone and felt protected. We swayed across the dance floor as those drinks take over. Mr. C 's hands traced down my bare back and cupped my ass as I tightened my arms around his neck.

"Where were you? You're never late." I asked as I pulled away to look into his eyes.

His eyes studied mine as he traced a finger over my lips. It lingered for a moment before he pulled me back into his embrace.

"Just handling business. You look sensational." He murmured, quickly changing the subject as he planted kisses at the nape of my neck.

I let out a small moan as his kiss deepened. My neck was my spot, and he knew what that did to me. His lips parted and he bit down on my neck -- hard. I winced in pain and pleasure as I felt myself becoming wet with anticipation.

"Open your mouth, Ms. Montero."

I did as I was told, and he slipped a small pill on my tongue. Before I could protest, he held up a hand.

"Don't chew it, swallow and let it work." He instructed. "You're going to be fine."

Within minutes, my nipples hardened, and my clit engorged. I was wetter and hornier than I had ever been. Mr. C spun me around and grinded against my backside while his hand traced up the long slits along my thighs before slipping under the material and cupping my wet sex.

"Ah. My favorite part- You ready and waiting for me to take you whenever I want." He purred as his fingers circled my clit slowly. I let my head fall against his shoulder.

"Should we put on a show?" he whispered.

I turned, suddenly feeling shy. "Take me somewhere."

"Oh Ms. Montero. What place could be more perfect than where we are now?"

We moved to a dark corner of the club. I felt rivers streaming down my thighs. Whatever he gave me was making everything sensitive to the touch. Mr. C sat down, pulling me onto his lap. I could feel him hard and ready. He pulled my face to his, kissing me deeply while playing with my nipples through the thin material. Turning my back to him, He nipped at my neck, his hands reached under my dress, and he slipped two fingers in me. Slowly working them in and out, he held me on his lap as my first orgasm hit. He curved his fingers hitting my g spot, making me moan louder. My head was swimming in pleasure. I squeezed eyes shut tight as he played with me. I didn't even care where we were anymore- I just wanted more. His other hand pulled out my right breast, kneading it softly as I was on the verge of cumming again.

"Having fun without me Ms. Montero?" A familiar voice called out.

My eyes shot open as Mr. C walked up to me, wearing a dark grey suit, balancing a drink and a bottle of water in one hand and his mask, in the other. Only, he carried a black mask with feathers, not red. Shock took over my system as the hands that were on me, retreated, stopping all movement.

"Wait, then who the hell-?" I stood up too quickly, feeling a wave of dizzy hit me as I adjusted my dress to cover myself. I turned to face the stranger who had been finger fucking me. He smiled deviously as he removed his mask, mussing up his hair. He looked just like Mr. C in the neon lights but upon further inspection, I saw the subtle difference; His eyes were more hazel than brown, the slicked back hair was black with steaks of gray instead of salt and pepper. Above his right eye, I spotted a small scar that the mask previously covered. He could've been Mr. C's brother or definitely a close relative.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I screamed over the loud music. Anger was replacing pleasure.

"Sorry love." His natural British accent came out. "I had a blast, and you are a firecracker." He grinned as he licked his fingers still coated in my essence, clean.

"Sweetest pussy I have ever tasted too."

Smirking still, he stood and strolled to Mr. C as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled a small bundle of 50s, passing it to the stranger.

"Good job son, now beat it." He clapped the stranger on the back as he walked away, adjusting his mask, and disappearing into the crowd.

I stared at Mr. C, feeling extremely pissed. The heat of my anger flushing my cheeks.

"Who the fuck was that?" I repeated. Steam was ready to fly out of my ears.

"Calm down Ms. Montero." Mr. C closed the space between us.

"When you signed the consent contract, I made it clear you were mine. So, if I want to watch someone play with that pretty pussy of yours- So be it." He smirked, handing me the bottle of water.

"Here. You need this. The ecstasy he gave you should have made you very thirsty by now."

I was too angry to speak but, he was right - my throat was dry and scratched.

I snatched the bottle, taking a long sip. The coolness soothed my throat offering some relief.

"There. Now isn't that-"

Smack.

Before he saw it coming, I slapped him across his right cheek- hard. His face jerked to one side, a red mark where my palm had landed was rapidly forming. My anger was boiling over, my palm stung from the slap. He turned back to me, smirking.

"Ms. Montero-"

"Fuck you!" I spat as I turned heel, gathered my wrap and clutch, hauling ass to the exit, while fighting through the crowd.

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth! Elizabeth!"

I could hear him calling out for me, but it fell on deaf ears, whatever he had to say--I wasn't about to stick around and listen.

As soon as I made it out to the limo, I leaned against it, trying to catch my breath as he trailed behind me. I couldn't see straight- all I felt was a sense of rage and some betrayal.

"Elizabeth." He said firmly.

I said nothing and kept my back to him straightened and crossing my arms.

"Elizabeth." He turned me to face him.

"First off, never and I mean never, walk away from me again. Second, I hope you enjoyed the slap because it won't happen again. Thirdly, when you signed our little agreement, you agreed to be open to any and all acts as I see fit."

"You let a man drug me and feel me up!" I yelled. "A complete fucking stranger!"

"Ah, but you enjoyed it. Come On Ms. Montero. You enjoyed feeling his hands on that beautiful body and tight, wet pussy, on the verge of cumming and losing all self- control."

"I thought it was YOU!" I spat back. "How could you?!"

"I was watching the whole time. If he went too far, I would have been right there. Not to mention I paid him handsomely to imitate me and gave strict instructions. I never took my eyes off you for a moment other than clocking that asshole for grabbing you earlier." He said, briefly shaking his right hand, a small bruise had formed on the knuckles. Cupping my face, his tone changed. He became softer and gentle, just as he had been that day in his office when I cut my hand. I stood, quietly allowing his touch.

"No man is to ever grab you like that except me. Only with your consent, of course. And if you were really paying attention, you would've noticed me when you first walked in, getting my cock sucked. Although neither one of them do what you do, my pet." His fingers traced my lips as he continued.

"From the moment you stepped in, to the 5 whiskey sours you had- by the way, you will be punished for that- to you dancing and all. I even made sure the ecstasy you were given was pure and not some black-market bullshit. I promise you- everything was carefully planned. You wanted to step out on the wild side and find yourself- Here we are." He concluded.

"Now, are you going to pout all evening, or can we get in the limo, and I bury my face in your pussy?"

I mulled it over, he had a point. I wanted to try new things and explore, be adventurous and walk on the side of a world I wasn't familiar with. But I had a few questions first.

"Where did you hear about this place? I have never seen it before tonight. And where did you find the look alike?"

"Easy- I own this place. It has been a secret operation for years for those who wish to explore their sexual limitations, discover new kinks and newcomers such as yourself. Some like to be seen, others like to watch but consent is always a requirement. As well as safety. And as far as the lookalike- well, I have my ways. Now-" He pulled the limo door open.

"Get in and lay down. Since you can't tell the difference between my touch and another man's -- I need to make sure you don't make the same mistake twice."

I slipped into the limo, laying on the floor. Mr. C climbed in behind me, shutting the door and making sure the privacy shield was up. He laid between my thighs lapping at my pearl until we pulled up to my apartment. I came ten times during the ride. He counted every single one.