Nervous Desires

Story Info
A woman is relieved by her lover's kisses.
795 words
4.13
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't matter it was her office. She didn't care it was grey and threatening another thunderstorm outside. She had locked the door and closed the blinds. Her calendar was booked, her phone 'Do Not Disturb' and computer off. This was her space, her time, and she owned it fully. The navy skirt she wore was a little short, perhaps. Her ivory blouse a little too low cut. Maybe her skin-toned sheer bra would have been better on a night out than an afternoon in front of emails and on conference calls, but nothing anyone would really comment on. No. And anyway. These things didn't matter. What mattered was her lover had arrived. His eyes glowed with adoration for her. He stood slightly shy, toward the centre of her room, looking unsure if he really was welcome, was worthy of her presence.

She burned and she throbbed. Echoes of the sting and fire assaulted her.

It was five weeks after the last UTI had cleared up. Four days since her last period finished. Three hours since she saw him for the first time this week. And a minute since they kissed. Her pants were already a confused mess of honey and need and fear and want. She was full of fire. Her very core pulsed with hot desire. She wanted him to take her, but could not. She wanted to fill herself with him, but must not. The anxiety of another infection, another forty-eight hours of rushing - sometimes too slowly - to the loo fought her strong desire to fuck him, or be fucked by him. Her frequent fantasies assaulted her. To push him to the floor and straddle him where he fell, riding him without mercy. Or to have him bang her on the edge of her desk, as she gripped the tabletop, skirt turned upside down as he hammered home his want into her waiting lust. Or just turn around here, push out her arse and brace herself against the wall, urging him to take her hard and fast, without thought of her satisfaction. She could not have him inside her. But she wanted him so badly. She'd dressed this morning intent on breaking this mental barrier. She realised this was not happening.

Then. He stepped forward and dropped to his knees. His lips sowed teasing touches up her barely stockinged thighs, causing her to spread her legs a little wider. She leaned back against the door, and angled herself toward him, permission granting. The kisses grew faster, more urgent, as they reached the tops of the too-long hold-ups she wore. Not for the first time today she cursed the lack of petite hosiery, which meant only an inch of this delicate tickle of his beard on her skin. As breath passed through lace, reaching the nub of her proud and straining clit, she took a sharp breath in. They had spoken of the impracticality of a woman getting head while standing; she realised they were wrong. This was needed. This had to be ok.

The lace was rapidly moved to one side as he began to murmur and lap; his tongue moved to split her, tease her, draw her on. The honey began to well, drilled for with fervour. His long body moved beneath and against her. He licked long, pressure now constant, and she replied with her pelvis pressing into his face. He dipped under, drawing from her well and teasing her pressing inside. He focussed back on her clit, swirling as he went. Her thighs began to burn from the gentle squat, but the electric from her pearl offset this ten-fold. In response to her moans and involuntary thrusts, he moved faster, harder, more direct, and matched her rhythm. Between them they built the wave. Back, back, back the tide of her thrill was pulled. It built as he pushed it taller and taller with his attention. She teetered, muscles taught, breath snatched, the world reduced to the agony of release.

She came.

He stroked with intent through the squeeze and release of her orgasm, his mouth bathed by her copious release. She sagged, the power of her first orgasm for weeks catching her by surprise. He seemed to have anticipated this, and was held up by him. They slowed. Breathed again. Clothing slipped back. He allowed her to regain her strength.

He stood, brushed dust from his knees. She, almost blinded by stars, lifted herself on tiptoes to kiss him deep. She could taste herself on him and his love in the heat of him. They were satisfied. They were complete.

--

AUTHORS NOTE: This story is inspired by Sapho's Fragment 2:

"You came and I was longing for you.

You cooled a heart that burned with desire."