Through Love and Folds

Story Info
You've had a hard day at work. Let me make you feel better.
1.8k words
4.44
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening is quiet when you finally step through the heavy oak door. Evening is a light word, of course, like the lightest of caresses upon flesh. In truth, it was dark and raining, but the soothing pitter patter of drops upon the deck do little to ease your stress. In a black dress, you lean over revealingly to take off your shoes as your aching feet pulse with discomfort and pain.

You turn around to put your keys up on the hook, and you feel a shadow upon your back as I am suddenly there. I gently wrap my hands around your stomach and lean in for a hug as you, slightly off balance, press your aching head against the cool surface of the wall. Even in the limited refraction of the metal key spoke, you can see passion in my eyes as I lean in close, kissing the back of your neck, sending shivers up your spine.

You feel a slight jolt of surprise to feel a kiss and a slight nibble upon your earlobe and the cress of your neck. I whisper into your ear that your bath is ready, as the scent of lavender and rosemary fills your thoughts. You've had a hard day, no doubt, as I can feel the tightness in your muscles from a simple embrace.

You go into the bathroom to find a tub filled with your favorite products, even small lit candles so you can soak in the warm water in the dim light. Surrounded by darkness, faint flickering light, and hot water removing the grime and oils from your perfect skin, leaving only effortless beauty and aching muscles.

After a short eternity, you regretfully slip out of the warm water to find warm fresh towels waiting for you. You wrap up and dry as best as you can, feeling like a new person. Your feet still angrily pulse at the repeated use, but you ignore it as you walk to the bedroom wearing your perfect bathrobe.

I'm there, of course, pointing to the bed with oil in my hands. I shush your objections and instruct you to lie down on the large towel on the bed. I kiss your forehead as you lay facing down, and gently remove the satin robe from behind, laying it halfway down to access your back. You take a perfectly plush pillow and lay your face on it, the cool cloth contrasting with your blushing face.

You close your eyes and gasp as you feel the cool oil gently pool in the small of your back. I take the lightest of touches and begin to form a base of oil to coat your skin. I feel the heavy knotted muscle, the tight pain points that pulsate angrily throughout your back. My fingers trace your back, taking notes of the muscles that are tightened from stress. With small, gentle but deep, circles I slowly use the oil as a medium to release the tightness of the muscle as you groan in response.

My hands perform wide sweeping motions, designed to relax the tensing muscles as I feel you gasp. I move them just so, and a jolt of muscle releases, as I feel you exhale and gasp. More small, tight circles cover your back inch by inch, forcing the muscle to relax from the external pressure. My slick fingers touch your shoulders and make small stroking motions ending with a circle, and you feel an almost unrelated area release its tension.

This strange technique, like magic, that I use to massage you you've never been able to figure out. But it feels so good. I release another tightened group and you feel the dull ache in your neck vanish like mist upon midday.

I kiss your back as my fingers work their way down towards your legs. I can feel how tense you are, but it doesn't take me long to use my tight small circles to release the knot in your thighs and legs. Then I move down slowly, using the back tips of my nails to tickle and tease. You jump and giggle, eyes still closed, as my fingers, now slathered in moisturizer, begin to work upon the heels of your feet.

The pain in your feet still pulses, in counterpoint to the smooth movements of my fingers upon your feet. I start by taking my index and thumb and cupping your small feet from the back, slowly applying pressure and moving them back and forth to ease the pain. Your rough calluses bend beneath my touch as I make small firm circles with my thumb upon your heel, almost like the shape of soft clouds.

Using both thumbs, I begin to trace the outer outline of your foot and begin to meet down the center as I go back and forth down your foot. More tight circles feel slightly uncomfortable but good at the same time as your feet feel much more pliable and relaxed. Finally, the pulsing pain has stopped, replaced by a soon to be sweeter bliss.

I kiss the back of your knee gingerly, as I begin to wipe down your back with a towel. I see your eyes open and grin as you contentedly sigh. After I remove the towel, I lean in and kiss the side of your cheek and neck, producing a delighted and relaxed giggle from you. I reach under the bathrobe and squeeze your bare ass as you startle upwards and I meet you with a kiss.

First light, then deep with need and a tease. You smell of clean skin and fresh lavender. A smell distinctly you. I kiss your neck once more as you flip onto your back, revealing half covered breasts beneath your robe. I move down, kissing your sternum, moving slowly ever closer to the perfect orbs hidden from view. I kiss the side of the breast, then promptly remove the covering of your left breast, exposing it to the cool air. It isn't cold for very long, however.

I put your nipple in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. I can feel it harden, this time not from temperature, but pleasure. My right hand comes up beneath your robe to gently but firmly grasp it into the palm of my firm hands. I knead them as I wish, and I can feel your breath as you writhe and moan underneath my fingertips. My right hand takes the nipple between two fingers and firmly rubs it between the webbing of my fingers. You can see me firm through the texture of my trousers in response to your pleading moans.

You reach out to touch it, but I playfully pat your hand away and redouble my efforts on your nipples. After a few moments I switch having both of your luscious breasts in my hands as I kiss down your stomach. I open your robe with my teeth and move it to the side while rubbing your nipples the entire time. Then I trace a line of wet kisses down your thighs. As I get close, I can feel the heat of your sex radiating need. Your perfectly pristine shaved center fills me with excitement and anticipation.

Anticipation, I know that you feel. I build it further as you gasp in desire, with kisses and pressure along the outer sides of your thigh. I tease you by placing the very tip of my tongue along the edge of your lips, and even with the faintest edge I can tell just how wet you are with need.

I smile and smirk as you look down and meet my eyes. My eyes glisten in the dim light as they meet yours in the darkness. I maintain that prolonged exposure of your eyes while I move up right above your clit, and breathe slow and hot on it. You quiver, and I use my grip on your breasts to maintain your position while I tease. It was only a minute, but felt like hours as I breathed and dripped saliva on the edge of your clit, tantalizing you.

Then, all of a sudden, you feel the hot wet sensation of my mouth upon your clit, gently sucking. I take the flat of my tongue and press it firmly into the bottom side of your clit, before making slow intense circles. I notice the sweet spot, right above and to the right, and repeatedly take extra care to skip that part, building up your anticipation. I take my tongue back and forth over the sweet spot as I smell you getting wetter and wetter. Your moans excite me, and fill me with a primal need. You whimper as I go faster and faster, eventually your hips start to buck but I stay on target.

I use my hands to keep you steady while twisting your nipples while simultaneously sucking and licking your clit. And in what felt like a year in a day, I feel your squirming intensify as you pulsate beneath my touch, and at last you fall on your back, eyes still meeting mine, while I go back to kissing your now soaked thighs.

You smile knowingly and crook a finger up at me, and I come up, kissing your stomach all the way. My lips touch your nipples again, but this time with a twist. Your gasp is interrupted by a deep guttural moan as my hands take your hips. You didn't even notice me slipping out of my pants, and into you. My thick rod invades and stretches to go where it belongs. Your eyes meet mine as I smirk and proceed to fuck you.

You are incredibly wet, tight, and warm. Perfect for my needs, and need you I do. I stare at you until I decide that I want a better angle to fuck you, and promptly flip you over, all pretense, and the robe, abandoned.

I'm behind you, taking what is mine. Your supple body belongs to me, as I push your head into the mattress while I pound you from behind, as fast as you can clap and deeper than you expect. The pounding is so intense it is hard for you to stay upright. I feel myself getting close, so I use my hands, still on your breast to force you to back up into me. I whisper, almost out of breath, directly into your ear. You can feel my hot breath upon your skin while I say, "You're mine."

And then you feel it.

An invasion, beyond what you know, of warmth and heat inside you. Hot sticky cum coating everything and filling you up completely. Heat beyond anything you expected. I retreat and lay behind you, both of us covered in sweat. I kiss the back of your neck while holding you close, my hand on your belly.

We stayed like that, into the night, better aches replacing the last. The final words you hear before you drift into sleep is me whispering, with compassion and intent, "I love you."