Nervous Terry. Or is it Mark?

Story Info
Meeting for the first time online; why be nervous?
2.5k words
4.56
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers

He knocked on the door and I hesitated on opening it. We've been chatting for a few days and when he asked to hook up, I was cautious. His photo was the perfection of a handsome black man. His profile said he was 6'4" and 225 pounds. While he had no shirtless or nude pictures, his other ones were quite fetching. And he seemed nice. I wondered why he was interested in a normal guy like me. While I wasn't ugly, I was average at best: 5'11" and 195 pounds of Midwest guy. While I was pretty well hung, I didn't send any nude or X photos either -- all out photos were G rated. And that intrigued me about him. Maybe he felt the same about me? I took a breath and opened the door. It was obvious he didn't take good pictures because in person, he was stunning!

"Hi. Come in" I offered.

"Thanks" he said as he stepped in.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Water would be nice" he said nervously.

"You seem nervous" I said.

"Yeah a bit" he said with a little laugh.

"Why?" I asked surprised.

"I don't do this often. Much less with a hot guy" he admitted.

My ears perked up. Did he just call me hot?! Was he just messing with me or serious?

"Well, I don't either. And you're the hot one" I replied.

He laughed a deep laugh. "I do okay I guess, but you....you're the hot one here. See?" he said moving around the counter so I could see his hardon through his shorts.

I looked in amazement partially because he thinks I'm the hot one and partially do to his giant cock. I almost came in my own shorts. I walked over to him, reached up and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling his lips to mine. His warm lips met mine and our tongues quickly found their ways in to our respective mouths. I remember he smelled of leather somehow, even though it was summer. Maybe his car had a leather interior? I didn't care to think about it much as I was too turned on. "Come on" I said as I grabbed him arm and led him to the bedroom.

Once in the room, I turned my attention to removing his shirt and stepping back. His torso was, again, perfection. His semi-muscular chest was wide and hairy, which surprised me. You could see his ribs on his side slightly while his belly button as surrounded by a thin patch of black hair. His biceps showed that he wasn't a workout fiend but kept fit. His stomach had just the right amount of fat on it to show he was healthy but not a cookie monster.

"Damn Terry" I said slowly and then chuckled. "You're absolutely....stunning!"

"Mark" he said.

"What?"

"My name's Mark, not Terry. Terry is my online name" he said with a smirk.

"Well I'm Jaime, like my profile says" I admitted.

"Well, Jaime, I think it's your turn" he said motioning me to remove my shirt, which I did so quickly. Anything to get him closer to me sooner.

"Fuck!" he said. "I love your hairy body!"

"Thanks" I said, running my hand through my chest hair casually.

I kissed his neck and he moaned. If his skin tasted this good now, what would his cock taste like?!? I could barely wait, so I licked his neck around to his throat, then down to his chest. I pinched his nipple as I bathed his chest hair with my tongue. He put his hand on the back of my head and grabbed a hand full of my hair. He pushed my face deeper in to his chest.

"Damn. You're good at this" he said. "I love how your beard feels on my skin!" He forcefully pushed my head around his chest, using my face as a scouring pad. I loved being used like a tool by guys bigger than me, so I offered no resistance; I simply wrapped my arms around his waist to anchor myself as best I could. But he was stronger than me.

After a couple minutes, I broke free of his grip and rose up and locked on to his left nipple with my teeth. I gently grabbed it and flicked it with my tongue. He quickly grabbed another hand full of hair and pulled my mouth off of him. He tilted my head up to look at him. His eyes glittered with lust behind those long lashes. I smiled as I reached down and grabbed his boxer's waist line and pulled them down over his ass.

His ass was round, firm and hairy -- again another pleasant surprise! Our eyes were locked on each other as I ran my hand down his hairy crack and quickly found his hole. That broke not only the hold his eyes had on me but also his grasp on my hair. I teased his hole with my finger for a second as I quickly finished pulling down his boxers. His giant cock sprung out of his boxers like a caged panther. It was nice to see a man who didn't need to trim his pubes. His cut cock hung lowers than his hairy balls, in a long downward curve, with one vein running down the top.

I grabbed it and he took a deep breath. I could feel his heart beat along his shaft. I held it close to my face, looking up and his beautiful face. I wanted to taste it so bad, but I had other plans -- at least initially. I spun around and laid on my back, back of my head hanging over the edge of the bed.

"Come here" I said as I pulled him towards me. I felt his curve cock trace a line from my forehead to my mouth. I think that's where he though I was going to stop, but I pulled his even further. I felt his fuzzy nuts on my forehead and he stopped, but I kept pulling him. He fell forward catching himself on my thighs. Perfect position to eat his ass.

I kissed his hairy cheek and wasted little time finding his hole with my tongue. He gasped as my tongue made its way from his hairy taint to his hole. It was tight and I wondered if he'd even been fucked before. I raised my head up to meet his hole and started doing to him what I've been thinking about for days.

After a few seconds, he relaxed and I could feel his cock resting on my chest. With every thrust of my tongue his cock twisted a microsecond later. He moaned and groaned like nothing I've ever seen before. He either was a great actor or he was really enjoying it. I grabbed his hairy cheeks and pulled them apart further, exposing his pink hole even more. I felt him raise himself up a bit, then felt someone removing my shorts. Which was fine as they were hampering my hard cock from being free.

I kicked them off and he said "Fuck me!" as my cock flopped back on my stomach, splattering some of my pre-cum.

I gave my mouth a rest and let his admire my hard cock. Its upward curve dripping pre-cum in my belly button. I allowed him to admire my big white cock and then went back to work on his hole. Burying my face in his ass again elicited more moans and groans from the sexy black man that I was servicing.

It wasn't long until I felt the tell-tell sign of a turned on man on my chest: pre-cum. I reached around and grabbed his throbbing cock as I continued eating his ass. I was in awe at the heaviness of it, not to mention all the pre he was loosing. I wonder what it would be like if I fucked him, I wonder. But I didn't have a chance to think about that long as he swallowed my whole cock with one swift motion. Now my cock was feeling the warmth of his mouth like my tongue did just minutes ago. Ironically, I was feeling the warmth of his hole and his mouth at the same time!

The curve of my cock allowed me to fit his throat perfectly. It was like we were made for each other! He bobbed up and down on my cock as I finally broke his hole's defenses, my tongue making its way inside his slightly, but just enough to cause him to stop sucking my cock, moan and start shaking. He pulled off of my cock and yelled "fuck!". I stopped and pulled off his ass.

"That okay?" I asked breathing deeply, squeezing more pre-cum from his thick, monster of a cock. He moaned a 'yes' as he continued to work my cock. I took a breather from his ass and smeared his leaking cock all over my chest hair while enjoying his cock sucking.

A couple minutes later, he pulled off of me and fell to the side of me on the mattress, breathing deeply.

"Fuck man! No one has ever done that to me before!" he said.

"Really? Well you seemed to like it" I said motioning him to check out my chest.

"Shit, did I do that?!" he asked, sitting up on one elbow.

"Seems so" I said as I reached out and squeezed more pre out of his cock.

"I didn't know I did that like that" he said. "But you were too!"

"Yeah, I pre a lot when I'm excited!" I said.

"What now?" he asked.

"I have condoms if you want to fuck me" I said. Hs must have as he sprung up from the mattress like a frightened jack rabbit!

I tossed him a rubber and some lube as I repositioned myself. I watched his sheath his beast, lube it up and then my hole.

"I've not had someone as big as you before" I admitted. "So you'll have to go slow!"

He pushed my left leg up against my chest, exposing my ass.

"Hairy ass too!" he said as I felt his position his head next to my hole. I took a deep breath and breathed out, but didn't get it fully out when I felt burning pain as his dick quickly penetrated my hole. I hurt like a son of a bitch but I didn't want to stop the forward progress and, inch by glorious inch, entered my almost virgin, tight, white hole. He stopped once he was all in, which was good because I swear it was about ready to come out my mouth! It wasn't until a few weeks later, when we hooked up again, that I measured his cock at right over 10 inches!

He pulled out slowly, and I felt every inch of it! Then he pushed in again, slowly. With each withdraw and insertion the pain lessened until it was replaced with pleasure. After five or six initial thrusts, he started to show me why I was justified in wanting him to fuck me. He became almost violent with his fucking. With each incredibly hard thrust, he knocked what little air I had in my lungs out.

"More lube" I begged. He pulled out quickly, not giving my ass time to fully close, bathed both my hole and his cock in a ton of lube, then slammed back in to me again. It cause me to yell in pleasure. I've felt pleasure in being fucked before, but nothing like this! The lube became a mess but I didn't care. I could hear him slapping in to me -- like two wet rags beating together.

He grabbed my arms and, holding them over my head, braced himself and made sure I could move. I watched his face as he fucked me as best I could. I tried to breath but I barely had a chance to take a breath because that giant cock inside of me wouldn't allow much air inside me. I felt a drop of sweat drop on my face as he was working up quite a sweat!

I felt myself getting close and I wanted to jack myself off so bad, but he wouldn't let me move. My breath became short and I tried to move my arms but he wouldn't let me.

"Please...I gotta' cum!" I pleaded with him between giant thrusts of his cock.

"I want to fuck the cum out of you" he growled.

"Fuck me!" I cried as my balls pulled up inside me and I unloaded like a fountain. It'd been a while since I busted a nut and when I bottom, I cum like a fountain. I couldn't control where the cum when because he fucked me so hard my cock was bouncing everywhere!

"Fuuuuck!" he cried throwing his head back. He pulled out, tore off the rubber and clambered on top of my thighs. I was still cumming when he let loos his load. He came with a manly scream/growl. I watched his one eyed monster blast his white jizz all over me. Every muscle in his body seemed to twitch as he released his pent up energy.

He pulled back and pushed my legs up, sliding his still-cumming-cock up inside me and started fucking me again. It was fantastic, and not something I expected! He fucked me fore probably three or four minutes, the wet sound even more pronounced now that his cock and balls were covered in his cum.

My legs were pushed back on my cum soaked body -- I could feel myself lubed up as his thrusts increased faster and faster until he pulled out, pointed his cock at me, and let loose another load! Not as much this time but just as forceful. His body quivered with each jet, and continuing after his balls were empty. The whole time this happened, his eyes were closed. But not he opened them, looked at me, giant cock still in his hands, and smiled.

"Seems like you need to clean up" he said with a chuckle.

"Damn man, that was intense!" I said as I lowered my legs, sounding like Velcro and my ass hole screaming for relief.

"You're one hot white boy!" he said. "But next time, I want you to fuck me!"

"It would be my pleasure!" I said with a grin.

Every weekend for the next four to five months, we met up and fucked like rabbits. The positions we had during those months were memorable, as were the places: in the car, on the porch, his work, his work truck, the church parking lot (that was just for fun). That summer was the best summer of my single life. Mark and I still talk to this day, via social media. We're both in loving relationships of our own, but I like to think what we learned from and taught each other keeps our sex lives active and fun today.


Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers