Netflix and Chill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

The latter of which she normally saved for making a woman cum, but Karen resisted begging for more for a surprisingly long time, which was at least partly because most of the time her mouth was busy. This meant Jessica had to be a bit more creative than usual, and while she tried to resist doing that for a while just in case she got permission from Trish or Claire, ultimately she just couldn't resist pushing Karen to her limit, and then inevitably beyond it.

Karen felt very proud of herself for stretching her limits before begging for more. Granted, it helped a lot that she was constantly being kissed by one of four other beautiful women, while the fifth was constantly licking her pussy and the others were worshipping other parts of her body, but she still felt she deserved a lot of credit. Especially as she had done better than the night before.

Partly because Karen and Jessica just didn't have the same connection as Karen and Claire, although Jessica was more than making up for it with her skills as a pussy licker, which might even surpass Claire's, something Karen wouldn't have thought possible when she had arrived here tonight. But it became undoubtedly true, especially towards the end.

It had been bad enough when Jessica had been attacking her clit with her tongue, but to wrap her mouth around it and actually suck it? It was just too much, especially with Colleen and Misty currently sucking on her tits, Trish kissing her neck and Claire kissing her lips. Karen broke the kiss to try and beg for more, but apparently Claire wasn't ready for her to do that, as her closest friend here grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into another forceful kiss, silencing her once more.

This actually happened a few times as Jessica continued tormenting her, relentlessly trying to get what she wanted, until finally Claire took pity on her and allowed her to give the Private eye what she so desperately wanted, so she could get what she wanted even more desperately.

"Make me cum!" Karen cried out desperately once her lips were free, adding with a whimper, "Oooooooh please, pleassssseeeee Jessica, mmmmm, make me cum! Fuck me and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, please just, ah fuck, oh yesssssss, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddd yeeeeeeessssssssss!"

Unsurprisingly as soon as Karen started begging Jessica moved her tongue to her entrance, and after a few long seconds the brunette pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into the blonde's pussy and then started thrusting it in and out. Although Jessica barely got a chance to work up a rhythm before Karen went crashing over the edge of a powerful climax which made her let out a loud scream.

She continued letting out happy sounds, albeit they were muffled as once again her friends took turns kissing her, although Karen barely kissed back, and any amount that she did was just out of instinct, as her whole world revolved around Jessica Jones, that incredibly skilled tongue of hers, and of course her orgasms. So, so many orgasms.

She got a surprising amount of time to savour that first one as even Claire left her alone, happy to watch Karen enjoy the moment, while Jessica was busy swapping out her tongue for her mouth so she could greedily swallow girl cum. But then the onslaught continued, quickly overwhelming Karen to the point that she could no longer think coherently.

Although her last coherent thought was how much she wanted to keep going back to this ecstasy. And more importantly, to return it. Oh yes, she felt an increasing need to go down on another girl, and while Claire was the obvious candidate for that Karen also very much wanted to eat all these women out, and right now she especially wanted to return what Jessica was making her feel.

Jessica knew that the plan was for Karen to immediately return the favour by strapping on a dildo and filling her pussy up while the others took turns on Jessica's ass and mouth. That was more than enough for Jessica, as it meant there would be one extra person using her slutty little ass.

If Karen wanted to directly return the favour later Jessica certainly wouldn't object, but honestly she would only want to do it if it could be in a 69 so she could get more of this yummy treat. Besides, it always felt weird to just receive oral pleasure to her, even when Jessica was alone with her girlfriend, as it always felt like it was something she should be doing so she could fulfil her role as a lesbian bottom.

So she was more than happy to fulfil that roll now. She had been throughout the pussy licking, but now Karen's cum was squirting out of her cunt, which was Jessica's favourite time during a rug munching, because even though it meant that sadly it was the beginning of the end for at least this act it meant she got the reward she had been working towards.

A reward she swallowed every drop of, at least at first. Of course Jessica could hold any woman in her strong grip, and used her enhanced abilities to get every drop of cum any girl had to offer, but she'd never do something so dominant. Besides, it was fun to deliberately not keep up, as it meant her face was covered in first pussy cream, and then girl cum.

Most of the liquid she would get later, or one of the other women would most likely lick off of her face and feed it to her, but Jessica like leaving at lease some of it where it. Which was to remind her that she was a pussy loving slut, especially while she was getting fucked by cock wearing women. But there was for later.

For now she simply concentrated on swallowing cum, and of course giving Karen as many climaxes she could. Which involved her shoving her tongue back inside the other woman's pussy pretty much as soon as Karen's first climax was over and returning to the tongue fucking until she made the reporter cum again. This process was then repeated over and over again, like always, although there was one slight variation this time.

Normally Jessica wouldn't even consider using her fingers, as that seemed far more like a top thing to do, but Karen was very much like her it seemed, and Jessica knew how much she loved it when particularly Trish fingered her. So she made the tremendous sacrifice of moving her mouth from Karen's entrance to her clit and began ravenously licking and sucking it while slipping first one and then two fingers into the other girl's cunt.

Which immediately got a positive result, making Karen cum so hard and frequently Jessica soon felt a tugging on the back of her head, signalling it was time to stop. As always she was reluctant to do so, but sensing how exhausted Karen was, and very much wanting her to be awake for this next part, Jessica reluctantly pulled away from that yummy treat and jumped back onto the reporter's lap.

Karen had been on the verge of passing out, so it was mostly good this had happened, but she still whimpered with disappointment when those talented little fingers and that hot little mouth moved away from her pussy. Deep down she was also grateful, because she knew it would mean more pleasure in the long run, but she just couldn't help herself.

Then all of a sudden Jessica was in her lap and kissing her, making Karen taste herself on her lips. Which she remembered receiving last time, and compare to other things it was no big deal, but she was just so exhausted it was hard to kiss back, and the amount that she did was more out of auto-pilot than anything consciously she did. Then just when she was recovered enough to get back into it they were told to stop.

"Jessica, take Karen to the bedroom and equip her with a cock." Claire suddenly ordered, "Mmmmm, and then start preparing it for your slutty little pussy."

"Yes Claire." Jessica beamed, not even waiting for her girlfriend to confirm as it was an order she so desperately wanted to obey.

Which meant that Karen suddenly found herself pulled up into strong arms and carried across the room, into the bedroom and gently laid down on soft sheets. Which she certainly didn't object too, it was just weird for a girl roughly the same size as her to do this so effortlessly, almost like she weighed nothing. Then the next thing she knew Jessica was strapping a dildo around her waist, which felt weird and wrong.

It was also weird for Jessica to start sucking her cock, but Karen objected to that a hell of a lot less, because it was one hell of a show, and also one hell of an ego boost to have Jessica Jones bobbing her head on a cock sticking out of her crotch. Especially when far more dominant women were gathering around her, and collecting and attaching cocks of their own.

"Okay, that's more than enough for your slutty little cunt. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, push Karen's cock into your twat so we can take turns with your other holes." Trish ordered firmly.

"Yes Patsy." Jessica cheeked, clearly trying to annoy her girlfriend so she would 'punish' her with a harder ass fucking.

Although Karen certainly didn't dwell on what Jessica said, and it was unlikely anyone else except maybe Trish did, as the infamous Jessica Jones crawled on top of a dildo wearing reporter, lined herself up with that toy and then pushed downwards on it. Jessica then let out a loud moan as her pussy was penetrated and then slowly stuffed with strap-on cock. Karen's strap-on cock!

Oh God, this woman who could crush her without breaking a sweat slowly pushed her pussy all the way down a cock sticking out of Karen's waist, until she was sitting on her lap with the full length inside her. Then after briefly savouring the moment Jessica began bouncing up and down on Karen's cock, much to the delight of all involved, most of whom just watched for a few long seconds, before getting involved again.

Then Trish softly asked, "Lube, or spit?"

Turning to her girlfriend Jessica made her answer very clear, "Give me your cock! I want to suck your cock! Mmmmm fuck, please Trish, spit roast me. Make me suck a cock while I'm riding one. Please? Ohhhhhh, you know my slutty little ass hole doesn't need lube, oooooooh, and you know how much I love sucking cock, mmmmm, especially your cock, so give it to me. Give me your cock. Please Trish? Mmmmmm, please Patsy, give me your big fucking cock! Ooooooohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, give it to me, oh fuck!"

For a few long seconds the other women just listened to Jessica beg, which Karen could definitely understand given what a filthy mouth Jessica had on her. Then one by one they went up to her for a spit shine, although each of them stayed where they were which then allowed Jessica to go back and forth between them for a little while.

Karen wasn't sure what was more impressive, just how deep Jessica took those dildos down her throat, would eagerly she sucked them, or the fact that Jessica kept bouncing up and down on her cock the entire time. No, the most impressive thing was that Jessica took whatever the other women had to give her, which included a little face fucking, most notably from Trish, and yet this little slut clearly still loved it.

"You like that, huh? You like that?" Trish taunted while thrusting in and out of Jessica's mouth, and then after she pulled out she pushed, "Say it again! Go ahead, call me Patsy again. See what happens."

Which of course led to Jessica boldly looking at Trish and taunting her, once she had regained her breath, "Is that all you got, Patsy?"

"God, I love you." Trish chuckled, shoving her strap-on down Jessica's throat and fucking it even more brutally than before for a few long seconds, then pulling out and ordering, "Now, you want me to fuck your ass? And really think about your answer."

"Yes... Trish." Jessica pleaded, deciding not to push her luck, "Please ass fuck me like the anal whore I am!"

"Good girl." Trish condescendingly kissed Jessica's forehead, shooing the other tops away while she got down behind her girlfriend and ordered, "But we both know you can do better. So go ahead, do it. Beg me to fuck your slutty little ass hole! Mmmmm, and spread your cheeks while you're at it. No, Karen, you spread her cheeks. Oh yeah, show me that pretty little fuck hole I own, while she just concentrates on begging to be ass fucked like the shameless anal whore she is."

Obediently Karen spread those cheeks as Jessica shamelessly begged, "Please ass fuck me Trish! Ass fuck me in front of all our friends, mmmmmm, including that reporter. Give her the best story in town, ohhhhhhh, which she won't print, because she totally wants to be in my place. Yessssssss, I can tell this cute little bottom doesn't want to be your friend, Patsy, mmmmmm, but she does want to be butt fucked by you! Oooooooh yesssssss, fuck me Trish! Fuck my ass! Please baby, I wanna be fucked in the butt by you, mmmmmm, while ride another cock with my pussy. Oh yes, I want to be double stuffed, please double stuff me, oooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, stuff my front and back holes, oh God, then my mouth too, ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck me!"

Trish just admired the sight before her for a few long seconds before pressing the tip of her strap-on against Jessica's ass hole and pushing forwards. Shameless anal whore that she was Jessica first moaned with delight, then cried out with pure joy as her most intimate hole stretched wider and wider to accommodate Trish's cock until that man-made meat slipped through her back door and into her butt.

Honestly Trish wasn't sure what she loved more, that incredibly perverted sight, or Jessica's reaction to it. Which continue to be the case as she pushed inch after inch of dick deep into her girlfriend's bottom, as Jessica continued encouraging her.

"More! Give me more, mmmmmmm, oh Trish, give me every inch! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, give me every inch of that cock up my ass!" Jessica moaned shamelessly, sounding more like a porn star than the grumpy woman that Karen had first met, clearly completely lost in her lust, "Yesssssss, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh Trish! Stuff my ass Trish! Stuff it full of cock! Oh fuck, I want every inch in my tailpipe! Yeahhhhhhhh, every inch of one cock in my butt, mmmmmmm, while there's another cock in my cunt! Oh shit, give it to me Patsy! Mmmmmmm, fuck yes, you know what I need! You always have. Oh God yes, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh!"

Much sooner than was decent Trish's thighs came to rest against Jessica's butt cheeks, announcing that 'Patsy' had buried every inch of her girl cock into the bowels of her bitch. Then after a brief pause she officially began to sodomise the other woman, pumping her hips back and forth and thus causing the dildo to slide in and out of Jessica's slutty little ass hole, which continue to be on perfect display thanks to Karen continuing to spread Jessica's cheeks.

Oh yes, everyone was getting a good look at Patsy butt fucking her submissive girlfriend, Trish once again slipping into the fantasy of filming this kind of debauchery and posting it online so everyone could see what had become of their childhood hero.

As a child star Trish Walker just couldn't escape her past, no matter how hard she tried to be taken seriously. The media had raked her over the coals for problems with drug and alcohol abuse, some of which she deserved, and every little fashion mishap or relationship which didn't work out was all over the gossip magazines.

But oh, if only they could see her like this, in the middle of a lesbian orgy and fucking her girlfriend in the ass. And not just any girl, but the infamous Jessica Jones, a woman with superhuman strength who everyone thought was topping her. Almost certainly this would end her career, if it ever got out, but what a way to go, and bizarrely she would probably earn the respect of some of the people who mocked her for a living.

When they were home alone Trish would become so lost in this fantasy that she could sodomise Jessica for hours with a smile on her face. For better or for worse she had to share now, something Claire reminded her of with a simple cough, and honestly Trish wanted too. She really did. It was just so hot to see Jessica in such an intimate way, and she knew just how much her slutty bottom adored it.

But that didn't make it easy to stop fucking Jessica and let someone else have a turn, especially when she was sodomising her best friend turned girlfriend. So even though Trish was awoken from her thoughts by that cough she initially ignored it in favour of getting to fuck Jessica's ass for a little longer.

Claire knew exactly what Trish was doing, and she certainly couldn't blame her for it. She knew from experience just how hot it was ass fucking the infamous Jessica Jones, and just how hard it was to give it up when it was someone else's turn. Besides, as Jessica's girlfriend it was up to Trish to loosen up Jessica's ass for a fucking.

Those were the rules which they had all agreed to, even if Jessica was the last person who needed the help. Besides, it seemed only right that Trish get first dibs on Jessica's most intimate hole. However as much as they liked to give each other some leeway when it came to this it was definitely someone else's turn, namely hers, and there was only so long she could wait before insisting upon it.

"Come on Trish, share the wealth." Claire gently prompted.

"Yeah Trish, let someone else have a turn." Jessica quickly agreed, "Mmmmm, there's plenty of my ass to go around."

"You just want an excuse to get a cock in your mouth." Trish playfully scolded her girlfriend.

"Duh, that's the whole point of the night." Jessica pointed out, "Besides, it's not like you don't get this ass all the time, mmmmm, and we both know you love to triple stuff me, so please Trish, oooooooh, please just do it. Triple stuff me! Make me airtight! Ohhhhhh yesssssss, stuff all my holes, ah God!"

In the middle of Jessica begging for what they all wanted Trish abruptly pulled her dick out of the other girl's butt, shuffled back a bit and then smirked at Claire. Which was all the encouragement Claire needed to replace Trish and shove her cock up Jessica's slutty little ass.

Well, she did take a few long seconds to admire the baby gape Trish had created, and silently promised herself Jessica's butt hole would be gaping at least twice as wide by the time they were done, a thought which was no doubt shared by her friends. Then came the second anal penetration of the night, much faster than the first as Claire knew that the last thing Jessica wanted was for her to be gentle right now. Something Jessica was only too happy to confirm.

"Fuck my ass Claire, fuck it good!" Jessica pleaded, "Mmmmmmm, stuff every inch of your cock up my butt and pound me like the anal whore I am! Come on, don't wuss out on me. Fuck me! Fuck me in my slutty little ass nice and hard while Patsy fucks my throat! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, just like that, oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Happy to oblige Claire steadily pushed forwards until every inch of her dick was buried as deep as it could going to Jessica's butt, and then she started pumping her thighs back and forth and thus officially beginning to ass fuck the infamous Jessica Jones. And oh, it was just as satisfying as it always was. God, Claire still remembered meeting this rude bitch, and if she had known what she knew then that first meeting might have ended differently.

Ideally with Jessica bent over a toilet seat, her dirty jeans and underwear down around her knees as Claire hammered her ass hole with just about anything she could find. Which had happened several times in between then and now, but it was even more satisfying to sodomise this bitch in front of company.

Especially as that often meant Jessica was taking it in multiple holes at once, in this case a nice little DP were each and every thrust Claire gave to Jessica's slutty little ass pushed her equally slutty cunt down on Karen's dick. Sweet Karen, who continued looking overwhelmed by everything that was happening, but at the same time welcomed it, even as things became more twisted.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers