Netflix and Chill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Then after a few long seconds of gasping for breath she kissed Jessica's shoulders and neck, and then nuzzled against her as she enjoyed the afterglow, and after-shocks, of her orgasms, the other end of the harness and the sheer joy of sodomising Jessica Jones having more than done the job, just like it did for the others.

"You're such a good girl for me. Mmmmm, so good. I love you so much." Trish whimpered deliriously.

"Yeah..." Jessica blushed, hating anything to do with emotion, especially around other people. Then she grinned, "Thanks Patsy, but do you think I can clean some cock now?"

Trish scowled, smacked Jessica's sore ass, and then reminded her, "You know what you have to do first, right?"

"Uh-huh." Jessica grinned eagerly.

"So do it." Trish ordered, slowly beginning to pull her cock out of Jessica's butt hole, "And don't forget to make sure Karen has a good view."

"Yes... Patsy!" Jessica cried out as the cock was removed.

Karen wasn't sure what was more amazing, the amount of time she had cum while just laying back and watching Jessica do all the work, the amount of orgasms they both had while staying conscious, the fact that even with Jessica's abilities any of them had any energy left, or how much Trish and Jessica seem to love each other despite their banter.

No, the most amazing thing was just how widely Jessica Jones's ass hole was gaping when open, Karen gasping as the infamous detective got on to her knees, turned around and spread her cheeks while pointing her butt at her. The other women then gathered around to enjoy the view, and complement each other on their fine work, while Karen just stared in disbelief. And shuddered in the fear at the thought that soon that would most likely be her.

Then Jessica grumbled, "Can I suck some cock now?"

"I suppose." Trish shrugged.

"Wait, I want to save mine for Karen." Claire chimed in, then quickly pointing out, "She has been a really, really good girl."

"No fair!" Jessica whined.

"Yes fair." Trish corrected, before adding sternly, "Consider it a proper punishment for your cheekiness. And no complaining! Mmmmm yeahhhhh, for every complaint Karen gets a new cock to suck."

For a few long seconds Jessica stared at her with her mouth open, clearly struggling not to complain, before she simply nodded, "Whatever."

"Good, now get to sucking." Trish ordered.

With that Jessica practically dived in between Trish's legs and started rapidly bobbing her head up and down her cock before she changed her mind. Well, she initially lingered on the head to savour the deepest part of her butt, but then she began the shameless blow job Karen vividly remembered her giving Trish the last time they were all in a room together.

Except this time there were other cocks waiting for Jessica to suck, including one still strapped around Karen's waist. Which, given Jessica's reaction it was surprising that the Detective didn't get to before Claire kneeled down besides Karen, pressed her strap-on against her lips and looked at her expectantly.

"You wanna be one of us?" Claire gently asked when she saw Karen was hesitant, and then because she already knew the answer continued, "Then be a good girl and suck it for me. Mmmmmm yessssssss, suck that cock like that slut Jessica is sucking cock right now. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it. Good girl. I knew you had it in you."

They both knew how badly Karen wanted to join them now, so the other words weren't necessary, and Karen barely heard them as she was too busy closing her eyes, leaning forward, and wrapping her mouth around the head of that dick and tasting Jessica's ass. Which wasn't nearly as bad as she feared it would be, Karen even moaning with perverted delight at what she found herself doing.

It was something she found herself dwelling on for a few long seconds. Well, that and the fact that she was savouring the moment, and the taste of girl butt. Then she started bobbing her head up and down the dildo, much to Claire's delight, who gleefully stroked her hair, and ultimately provided more encouragement.

"Yessssssss, get it girl! Get every drop of Jessica's ass." Claire chuckled, "Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, that greedy bitch wanted that ass cream all to herself, but I insisted that my favourite little bottom get her turn tasting butt. Isn't that nice Karen? Aren't I a good friend to you? Mmmmmmm yessssssss, taking you out to meet new people? Doing fun things with them? Tasting their asses on my dick! Fuck yeah, I'm a great friend. And I want you to be a good friend to me Karen. So go ahead and blow me! Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah, blow me good and get every drop of Jessica's anal juices. I don't care if you can't deep throat it all, just get it, before that greedy bitch Jessica does. Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, good girl, mmmmmmm, suck it!"

Despite being let off the hook Karen tried her best to take every inch of that dick down her throat, but she just wasn't Jessica Jones level of slutty, or resilient, so she had to end up licking the last few inches clean. That gave her the opportunity to watch Jessica work, and it really was a marvel how easily she could take those dildos down her throat.

Hell, it looked like she'd already got all the butt cream, and now was just going back and forth between the other women, who had generously lined up, making it easier for her to do so. It made Karen wonder if she would be that slutty after it was her turn to be the centre of attention, and despite blushing at the thought she actually found herself hoping that was the case.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers