Netflix and Chill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Namely by Trish shuffling around until she was kneeling directly in front of her girlfriend, her ass flavoured cock about an inch away from Jessica's face. Of course if Jessica wanted to be made airtight she was going to have to beg for it again, something which she obviously had no problem with.

"Gimme that cock! Please, I want it!" Jessica whined, before sweetening her tone, "Please Trish, give me your cock. I wanna taste my ass on it. Mmmmmmm, get every single drop like the ATM whore I am! Oh Trish, I'm your ass to mouth whore Trish! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, I'm your ATM slut, but please make it crystal clear to everyone by shoving your cock in my mouth. Please? Do it while my other holes are being stuffed so I can be your little air tight whore too! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's what I want! Fuck me! Fuck all my holes, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I love it! Please Trish, give it to me! Oh please, mmmmmmffffffffffff!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Trish smirked, after giving Jessica what she wanted.

Colleen was feeling very jealous right now. Of Jessica? Absolutely, especially when Trish finally pushed her ass flavoured cock into her girlfriend's mouth, Jessica moaning loudly and shamelessly as she tasted her own butt and was officially made air tight. Which was a wonderful humiliation Colleen was very, very familiar with, and as she continued watching she couldn't help wishing it was her taking a cock in each one of her holes.

But she was not here tonight to be submissive. No, she was here to be dominant, which wasn't a problem for her, as she was just as jealous of Karen, Trish and especially Claire right now as they had their way with the infamous Jessica Jones. But at least for now, Colleen could indulge in her submissive fantasies.

In truth her preference was by far submitting only to Misty. After all, Misty was the one to take her anal cherry, forever connecting them in a wonderfully perverted way, and meant it just felt natural to submit, which was why Colleen found herself mostly the bottom in their relationship.

Hell, even as Jessica Jones was getting triple stuffed Colleen found her gaze wandering over to her girlfriend and thinking certainly not for the first time how amazingly hot, powerful and dominant she was just standing there wearing her strap-on. Which of course led to Misty giving her a grin, Colleen blushing and then going back to watching the triple fucking and trying to imagine herself in the place of one of the dick wearing women.

She tried to concentrate on Claire, who looked like she was in heaven pounding Jessica's submissive little ass, but mostly Colleen found her eyes drifting to where Jessica was sucking Trish's strap-on. Mostly because the giant slut was already pushing the dildo into her throat, meaning it was only a matter of time before she had cleaned that cock of every drop of her butt cream.

Which was hardly a surprise, because they all knew what that meant, namely Claire pushing her dick into Jessica's whore mouth and giving her more ass juice to clean. Which in turn meant that Jessica's ass would be available for fucking, and as much as Colleen wanted to be the one to fuck it, there was something she wanted even more.

"My turn." Misty said firmly, and then when Claire gave her a look she protested, "What? Trish's cock is clean, which means this ass to mouth ho has got to be desperate for more butt cream. Isn't that right, Jessica?"

Somewhat reluctantly removing her mouth from Trish's dick Jessica confirmed, "Yes please, mmmmm, please Claire, give me your cock! I want it in my mouth so I can keep tasting my slutty fucking ass!"

There was a brief pause, and then Claire reluctantly pulled her dick out of Jessica's ass, then slapped those meaty cheeks nice and hard, "Fine, but just so you know, I'm not done with your whore ass!"

"I hope not." Jessica grinned, before opening her mouth wide like a baby bird.

Happily taking the hint Claire shoved her dick into that open mouth while Misty quickly got behind Jessica and roughly shoved her cock up her ass before anyone had the chance to take her place. Like Colleen, who now more than ever was jealous of the woman ass fucking the infamous Jessica Jones, and yet at the same time jealous of the Private Eye for having her girlfriend's strap-on up her butt.

God, as good as Misty looked just wearing a cock she looked even better when she was pounding it in and out of another woman's ass. Especially as her own meaty cheeks jiggled with every thrust, almost as much as Jessica's, which reminded Colleen of another frequent desire of hers, namely pounding that big black booty. Oh yes, that would be a true heaven.

Jessica definitely felt like she was in heaven right now. Or possibly as close to it as she would ever get, given the things she felt responsible for. Then again, she wasn't the same overwhelmingly depressed woman she'd been in the past.

She couldn't possibly be, not when she was once again back with the love of her life, meaning everything was right in the world. In fact, everything was better than it used to be, as instead of having one beautiful woman to dominate her and give her what she needed she had multiple women, all gang bang her right now and treating her like the shameless lesbian slut she craved to be, which again, made this an absolute paradise for her. Which was why she desperately ignored the growing need to cum.

She always held back during sex. Partly so she didn't hurt anyone, but perhaps more importantly, and certainly more pleasantly, Jessica was used to holding back so she could savour every precious moment of the pleasure she could feel from it. And not just her own selfish pleasure. No, a true bottom like Jessica desperately needed to pleased the dominant women around her.

She also craved their approval, something which they all knew, even Karen, because she didn't need to be told. It was so obvious. Luckily these wonderful women were only too happy to give her what she needed, whether that was gently stroking her hair, and sometimes her body, laughing and chuckling with delight, or best of all giving her the kind of verbal encouragement Jessica lived for.

The downside to verbal encouragement was that it made it harder and harder for Jessica not to beg to cum. Especially as the amazing women around her continued to share her holes like the piece of meat she was, taking it in turns with their favourite fuck hole, and the one Jessica most like to be fucked, and then shoving their ass flavoured dicks into her mouth for cleaning.

Better yet there was more of them than ever before, as Karen was voluntarily the one stuffing her cunt. Which might be the reporter's new permanent role, and Jessica was definitely okay with that. Then again, Colleen had surprised her, and continue to do so tonight whenever it was her turn, so much so that it was actually the thrill of the more submissive switch pounding her ass than a total pro which pushed Jessica into pleading for mercy.

"Harder! Please fuck me harder and make me cum!" Jessica whimpered with desperate need, becoming louder as the others gave her a chance to continue begging, which was difficult as another cock was shoved in her ass, "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, that's sooooooooo gooooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk! Mmmmmmm fuck, I love it! I love it up the ass! But I need more! Please give me more. Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd, make me cum! Or at least fuck me harder! Please? Oh God, pound my fuck holes, mmmmmmmm, fucking destroy them with your girl cocks! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I want my ass wreck by big fucking strap-on cocks like the little lesbian slut I am! Please, please, please, please, please fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

Once again proving how wonderful they were the other women ignored her until tears of need were literally sliding down Jessica's face. Then Colleen finally began increasing the pace, which was all it took to pushed Jessica right to the edge of orgasm, and leave her an completely incoherent wreck. Something Colleen left her for an impressively long time, before a series of things pushed her over that edge.

Namely Colleen was again increasing her pace, Trish shoving her strap-on back into Jessica's mouth, meaning that even though it was clean Jessica was taking it in three holes again, and even Karen helped by thrusting up into her cunt. All that, combined with the fact that her ass and particularly her pussy were being fucked by practically two bottoms, reinforcing the fact that she was the biggest bottom of the group, made Jessica cum maybe harder than she'd ever cum before. Which in itself was kind of an appetiser to what came next.

Misty was so proud of her girl. Colleen had always been an awesome top when she wanted to be, which was unsurprising as she was a total bad ass, but she submitted to Misty so freely that it was sometimes easy to forget just how capable she was. Then again Jessica Jones was the biggest bottom Misty had ever met in her life, and if anyone could coax dominance out of the most submissive of women it was her.

The fact that submissive little Karen was now literally fucking Jessica was proof of that, even though she only continued with the occasional awkward thrusts upwards instead of transitioning into the constant pussy pounding that Colleen would given the same situation. Which really made Misty appreciate what her girlfriend usually bought to the table under these circumstances.

However what Karen was doing was more than enough to make Jessica cum that little bit harder than she would if it was just one cock in her ass, with Colleen doing most of the work for a few long glorious minutes. Then without needing to be asked Colleen pulled her dick out of Jessica's butt and moved aside, allowing someone else to take over.

Which Misty had been making sure would be her by standing real close, and thankfully no one tried to stop her as she had enough of sitting on the side-lines. Which was the one downside for Colleen being an additional ass fucker, but luckily Jessica Jones had superhuman endurance, which would no doubt allow her to take everything they all had to give her.

The shameless butt slut certainly cried out with pure pleasure when Misty shoved her cock pretty much all the way up her bitch ass in one hard thrust and then started pounding that slutty little booty nice and hard right from the start.

Admittedly Misty didn't give her everything she had right away, because even Jessica Jones had to have her limits, but if anything this was harder for her to hold on as the submissive bitch began putting an extra bit of superstrength into thrusting back at her, almost knocking Misty off her in the process.

That was unacceptable, so Misty quickly began increasing her pace until she was giving the other woman everything she had. Which admittedly didn't stop Jessica from thrusting back at her, but at least Misty was better prepared for it.

Having done this countless times to particularly Jessica and Colleen, but other girl she hooked up with too, Misty was an expert at holding back her own climaxes, even if it had never been so hard with all the build-up, especially being so proud of her girlfriend for pounding Jessica's ass like the anal slut she was.

And sure enough, she was able to make Jessica cum multiple times before she even felt a strong urge to do so herself. But after the great performance her girlfriend had put on, and considering the pure tops were next, Misty tried to hold herself back longer than ever before to make this butt fucking truly epic. She wasn't sure that she succeeded, but when she started cumming it was hard for her to care.

Claire in turn was very proud of both Colleen and Misty for their performance, but most of all she was proud of Karen. Oh yes, for someone who had been so hesitant and timid about all this Karen had once again fully embraced the kind of naughty things they did together, and without even having to be asked she was thrusting up into Jessica's pussy, making the superhero cum even harder.

Sure, it certainly wasn't constant, and Karen looked hesitant and nervous, especially when compared to the effortless confidence that Colleen and Misty were showing, but there was something so endearing about it. And honestly, just plain cute. Especially as it perhaps proves that while Karen wasn't comfortable in the role of being a switch, she could at least top Jessica, making Jessica Jones still the biggest bottom of their little group.

Of course Claire's priorities shifted when Misty pulled her dick out of Jessica's ass, leaving that little fuck hole open and practically begging for more. Claire gave Trish a chance to be the one to take it, as after all Jessica was her girlfriend, but when she turned to her the Radio Host simply indicated that her bitch's whore hole was hers for the taking.

Which honestly wasn't surprising, as Trish liked to solidify her dominance over her childhood friend by going last, but Claire thought she would at least offer. Then as soon as she had permission Claire eagerly kneeled down behind Jessica Jones and shoved her dick into her slutty little ass hole, making the superhero moan in pleasure, and whimper in frustration.

See, unlike Misty who rammed her dick into Jessica's ass and then started teasing her Claire started the teasing straightaway, slowly pushing every inch of her strap-on into the superhero's forbidden hole and then sodomising her just as slowly. Which of course was completely unnecessary given just how well prepared this ass was. In fact, it was made for fucking.

But Claire just loved teasing the mighty Jessica Jones, and the other women around her for that matter. Admittedly Misty and Colleen looked impressed, but Trish looked at absolutely furious. Mostly they, and even Karen, give her motivation for her to get to the hard ass fucking, to the point she even received encouragement, especially from Jessica.

"Pound the bitch!" Misty called out.

"Fuck her hard." Colleen agreed.

"Do it. Make her cum!" Karen added, almost too soft to be heard at first, but gradually getting louder, "Fuck her as hard as you can and make her cum on my cock again. Oh God yes, make her cum on my cock!"

"You like that Karen, huh? Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, you like it when I cum on your cock." Jessica grinned, before calling out, "You hear that Claire? Huh? Your little girlfriend likes having me cum on her cock. Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, your girl loves it when I cum for her. Maybe you'll be next? Huh? Yeahhhhhhhhh, maybe you can get in the middle next time, ooooooooh, and you can cum on her cock. Or maybe she can fuck you? Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, I'd like to see that. Mmmmmmm, but not as much as I'd love to cum for you, on your girlfriend's cock, so please, ooooooooh please, make me cum Claire! Pound fuck my little ass hole and make me cum!"

"You want her to cum?" Claire asked Karen, completely ignoring Jessica, "Huh? Then help me! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, pound that slutty little whore pussy as hard as you can! Ohhhhhhhh, come on Karen, you can do better than that. Oooooooooh yesssssss, that's better. Fuck the bitch! Make her cum! Oh yessssssssss, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

It took a moment for Karen to comply, as she was clearly taken off-guard by that request, but she impressed Claire more than ever before by taking a deep, calming breath and beginning to constantly thrust upwards into Jessica's pussy. She lacked confidence and power, and even enthusiasm, which again proved that Karen Page was a total bottom, but still just about capable of topping Jessica Jones, which was just the way that Claire liked it.

Hell, just watching it almost made Claire cum, but she held back a little longer to increase the pace herself, she and Karen working together to make Jessica cum over and over again. Then ultimately, themselves, giving the Night Nurse a wonderful reminder how enjoyable it was taking her payment for everything she did out of Jessica Jones's ass.

Trish certainly wasn't faking her annoyance for Claire slowing things down, as it meant she had to wait that much longer for her turn, and the nurse got the lion share of the hard butt fucking. Most of all, she was annoyed because she had been the one who wanted to slow things down.

Both because she also loved teasing Jessica, and also because even though she'd never admit it Jessica Jones had her limits, and even her super slutty and super durable butt hole could have probably done with a break at that point. So Trish couldn't protest too hard about it, and more or less patiently waited her turn. However it also made her more determined than ever to make her mark.

So when Claire finally pulled away from Jessica's ass Trish smacked that sore butt and ordered, "Jessica, get off Karen's dick and lie down on your front. I don't need any help making you cum."

"Yes Trish." Jessica groaned in reply, slowly doing as she was told.

"And that means from you, so stay still." Trish ordered firmly.

"Yes Patsy." Jessica grumbled, clearly trying to enrage her top.

Normally it wouldn't be that easy, Trish shrugging off her girlfriend's little jabs like they were nothing. Or more accurately she would save them for occasions like this, to motivate her into giving Jessica Jones what she had always wanted, namely Trish fucking her hard and deep, and making her cum.

But maybe especially fucking her ass to prove who was the top and who was the bottom in their relationship, Trish only too happy to oblige by shoving the full length of her strap-on into her girlfriend's back passage in one hard thrust and then beginning to butt fuck Jessica Jones with everything she had. Which of course made the woman she loved cry out with pure joy like the shameless anal whore she was.

While Trish used a variety of different positions to fuck Jessica this was perhaps the most intimate, as pretty much the full length of her body was pressed down against the full length of the other woman's. Trish even positioning herself just right so even her legs were over Jessica's, the palms of her hands clutched the back of Jessica's, and of course her tits pressed into her back, but most of all Trish's mouth was right by Jessica's ear, so she could directly tell her whatever filthy little thing she wanted.

Of course while she started off softly she was practically screaming into Jessica's ear by the end, and taking a hand off hers so she could reach around to choke Jessica a little. All of which of course just made the slut cum harder, and Trish too, until she was barely sure what she was actually saying.

"You like that, huh bitch? You like Patsy fucking your slutty little bitch hole like this? Huh?" Trish growled into Jessica's ear, "I know you do, mmmmmm, so cum for me Jessica! Cum for me! Cum like the anal whore you are! CUM! CUM YOU BITCH! CUM WHILE I FUCK YOU UP THE ASS! OOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE SUCH A WHORE JESSICA! MMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHH, CUM WHORE, CUM! CUM WHILE I POUND THE WHORE ASS I OWN! IT'S MINE JESSICA, YOUR ASS IS MINE! YOUR MINE! I DON'T CARE WHO ELSE YOU LET FUCK YOU, YOU'RE MINE! OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS, YOU BELONG TO PATSY, BITCH! YOUR HERS! MINE! OH FUCK, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMM, TAKE IT BITCH! TAKE IT FOR PATSY! MMMMMMMM SHIT!"

Of course Trish knew that Jessica wouldn't be staying still very long, if at all, but at least her childhood friend did have the courtesy of letting her get a good rhythm going first. Hell, she even made them both cum a few times before Jessica started pushing herself back against her

However Jessica just couldn't get the same leverage as before, and Trish had been writing this wild steed since she was 16, so she effortlessly held on and continued wrecking Jessica's rectum until every ounce of her strength was gone and she collapsed onto the sweaty body of her girlfriend.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers