Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,874 Followers

The explosion from my cock jerks my body spasmodically and I break the kiss, gasping for air as I feel her body tremble beneath me. Her pussy tightens against my cock and her body starts to quake with another orgasm as I continue to spew my cum inside her pulsating pussy. Releasing her wrists, I collapse on top of her as we desperately try to fill our lungs with air.

"God, Nick!" Susan breathes. "I forgot how good you are when it's all natural." She brushes her lips lightly against mine while she squirms around getting comfortable.

"Do you need me to roll off of you?" I ask, lifting my weight a little but not really wanting my cock exposed to the air. It feels so good buried inside her steamy, tight hole.

"No! Stay right where you are!" She smiles. "I just needed to shift my leg a little." I settle back down onto her warm flesh and we kiss awhile before post-coital drowsiness sends us drifting off to sleep.

"Nick... Nick," Mom is whispering and gently shaking my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I ask, bolting upright while rubbing sleep from my eyes. Susan stirs beside me as I swing my legs over the edge of the bed. Mom is fully dressed and has her car keys in her hand.

"Nothing's wrong," Mom continues whispering. "I'm going to see your dad and I need the transmitter. Where is it?" Mom asks. Whoa! Mom's never used the transmitter and I don't trust Dad. I remember what happened the last time he had a transmitter.

"I'm going with you," I tell her as I stand up and head to the bathroom. "Just give me a minute to shower and get dressed," I call over my shoulder.

"Me, too!" Susan says, following me to the bathroom.

"Just a minute," Mom says, stopping Susan a few feet from the bathroom door. "If we're going to get there sometime today, you two are using different showers."

"Aww, Mom!" Susan says teasingly, "you spoil all our fun." She reaches into the bathroom and slaps my ass cheek before quickly ducking out the door and running towards the other bathroom.

"You'll pay for that!" I yell at her while adjusting the temperature of the shower.

"Children! Children!" Mom mockingly chastises us. "Don't take too long," she says. It's obvious Mom's nervous and I'm glad we're going to be there for her.

Less than half an hour later we're at Dad's office building. I lead the way to Danae's desk and she's her predictable snotty self.

"Daryl's busy," Danae says when she sees me walking towards her desk. "Why do you keep bringing people here unannounced?" she asks caustically. Susan smiles, knowing what's coming next as she steps up to Danae's desk and looks down appreciatively at the gorgeous blonde's generously displayed cleavage.

"Think about it, Danae." I lean over her desk as I use the trigger. "You want to be very nice to us and show us into Daryl's office immediately." I wink at my sister as Danae jumps up from her chair and moves around the desk.

"Yes, very nice to us," Susan echoes, raising her eyebrows towards me questioningly.

"Nick! I was just kidding," Danae says pulling me into a full embrace and mashing her tits against my chest. "Of course, Daryl will see you immediately and who are these two lovely ladies?" she asks, stepping back and leading us into Dad's office.

"My sister and my mother, Danae," I answer as we enter Dad's office. Susan nudges me as she stares at Danae's firm round ass cheeks swaying seductively inside her skintight skirt. Dad looks up from the papers lying on his desk.

"Your lovely family is here to see you, Daryl," Danae says in a pleasant sing-song voice that sounds like she's a tour guide at Disney World. Dad looks at her quizzically and then smirks.

"You've been using that transmitter again, haven't you Nick?" Before I can answer, Dad notices Mom behind me and jumps up faster than Danae did, walking quickly from behind his desk. "I didn't see you Elaine, come on in." Dad steps towards her and hesitates, wondering what the protocol is to welcome your ex-wife: a handshake, a hug, or what?

"And Susan!" Dad says looking past Mom and staring at his full-grown daughter. Is it my imagination or is he checking her out?

"Hi Daryl," Mom says, stretching her hand out towards him. "It's been a long time. Thank you for seeing us." Dad takes her hand in both of his and smiles sheepishly.

"Anytime Elaine," Dad says, motioning to a sitting area adjacent to his desk, "have a seat." Mom sits on the couch and I sit protectively close to her. Susan takes one of the three stuffed chairs and we both look expectantly at Mom.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" Dad asks taking the chair closest to Mom.

"I have some questions I thought you might be able to answer, Daryl," Mom says, glancing at me as I take the transmitter from my pocket.

"I will if I can, Elaine," Dad answers cordially as he watches me put the earbuds into my ears.

"What's he going to do to me?" Dad asks, more calmly than I would be in his situation. Maybe he doesn't believe Mom will let me do anything bad. Maybe he still trusts her. Hmmm.

"He's going to make you recall any commands that Harry might have given you that you don't remember," Mom says, nodding to me to begin. I tune in Dad's frequency and watch his eyes glaze over. Mom seems stunned; reminding me that she's only seen the transmitter used one time.

"Daryl, you will have total recall of every command you've been given while under the influence of a transmitter..." Before I can continue, Mom interrupts me.

"And every command he's given using the transmitter," Mom interjects. Uh oh!

"Are you sure you want to know all that?" I ask skeptically. "It might not be conducive to a potential reconciliation," I tell her.

"It is critical to a potential reconciliation," Mom snaps. "Is he still under the influence of that thing?"

"Yes," I answer.

"Daryl, you will recall all uses of the transmitter. When Nick turns it off, you will describe to me, in detail, every time it was used on you and every time you used it." Mom nods at me and I turn off the transmitter.

Dad blinks twice and then stares blankly into space like he's watching a movie inside his head, which is probably exactly what this is like. We sit quietly as he processes all the information we've just opened up in his memory. You can hear a pin drop until he abruptly jolts forward and screams, startling Mom and I into jumping back away from him.

"Damn that fucking bastard!" Dad yells, grabbing his head and rocking back and forth. "That son-of-a-bitch fucking lied to me!" Dad is rocking faster, banging his fists against the sides of his head. "He ruined my whole fucking life!" His eyes are closed and he continues screaming obscenities.

Susan and I exchange glances while Mom watches intently, waiting for him to calm down. We wait several minutes before Mom breaks the silence.

"Daryl," Mom says quietly, "it's time for you to tell me everything." Dad stops rocking and opens his eyes, blinking rapidly as he looks from Mom to me and then to Susan. It's like he'd forgotten we were here.

"Okay, Elaine," he says, in a barely audible whisper, "but do the kids have to hear this?" he asks, pleading with his eyes.

"Why don't you two go find something to do?" Mom says without taking her eyes off Dad.

"Uh... sure, Mom," Susan says grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door. I watch for a minute, wondering if I should leave them alone but Mom waves her arm signaling me to leave.

"Wow!" Susan says. "Do you think that means what I think it means?" Susan asks as we walk towards Danae's desk.

"I don't know," I say, getting an idea of how we can spend our time. "It was certainly interesting." I grab my sister's arm and stop her a few feet behind Danae's desk.

"You've got to see her naked," I whisper to my sister as we watch Danae lean down to file something in a bottom drawer. "She is like the perfect sex goddess," I add, hoping Susan won't be offended by my description of another woman.

"You've seen her?" she whispers back. The look on my face gives me away. "You've fucked her, haven't you?" she smiles. "You are just full of surprises little brother."

"Come on." I grab her arm and lead her to Danae's desk. "Think about it Danae, is there someplace private where you can show my sister and I a good time?" Without answering, Danae stands up and leads us down the hall to an unmarked door. Opening it, she ushers us in and locks it behind her.

"This is where the models practice," Danae says in the transmitter-induced monotone. The room looks like a sitting room with a large overstuffed couch and a couple of wingback chairs. As I'm looking at the room, Susan is focused on Danae.

"Think about it Danae," Susan whispers breathlessly, "take off your clothes." Susan props herself on the arm of a chair and watches Danae unbutton her blouse and let it drop on the floor. Susan gasps as Danae releases her bra and her golden brown tits shake free. It's been a while since I've seen Danae naked and my cock stiffens at the sight of her dark red nipples and half-dollar sized areolas.

"Damn," Susan sighs, expressing my feelings exactly. Danae is stepping out of her skirt, leaving her in only her tiny white thong, which barely hides anything. Her porcelain smooth pussy mound is visible through the thin white material and Susan is almost drooling by the time Danae peels the thong down her shapely legs.

"Think about it Danae," Susan says, her breath coming in quick gasps, "more than anything else you want to pleasure me right now." Susan is kicking off her shoes and unzipping her shorts as she continues giving Danae instructions. "You will offer yourself to me and make love to me until I tell you I've had enough." Susan is really getting the hang of the transmitter commands.

Susan has removed her panties and is naked from the waist down. Danae steps over to help her undress, grabbing the bottom of her blouse and lifting it up. Susan raises her arms to let Danae remove her blouse and toss it aside. Leaving her hands in the air, Susan smiles at me as Danae unfastens the front clasp of her bra and lowers her mouth to my sister's exposed nipple.

"You'll be more comfortable on the couch," Danae whispers as she moves her mouth to Susan's other nipple. Susan lowers her arms and Danae slips the bra off her shoulders while continuing to suck on my sister's right nipple. Danae maneuvers Susan towards the couch and I get up to give them room. As they settle onto the soft cushions, their lips meet and their hands begin the exploratory discovery common to new lovers of any gender.

My cock is rock hard, but I feel like the odd man out here. Knowing my dad, Danae can't be the only hot babe in this building. I grab the transmitter and decide to do some exploring of my own. Quietly exiting the room, I turn left and nearly run into a young redheaded woman hurrying down the hall.

"Who are you?" demands the redhead, standing with a key in her hand and getting ready to unlock the door I just closed. She has snowy white skin, typical of a lot of redheads, and light green eyes that are staring defiantly at me.

"I'm Nick, Daryl's son," I answer. "Who are you?" I casually start putting the earbuds in my ears. This fiery redhead doesn't look happy to see me and I'm sure she's not going to be happy about what's going on inside this room.

"Just move aside, Nick," she says without answering me. I turn the thumb wheel and tune in her frequency. Pressing the button, I watch her sexy green eyes turn hazy.

"What's your name and what are you doing here?" I ask as I step back to get a better look at this green-eyed lady. She appears to be in her late twenties, average height with nice shapely legs. Her light yellow blouse is stretched tightly across her well-proportioned breasts and her nipples are protruding as if they're aroused.

"Tracy Davis, head of security," she answers. "No one is authorized to use this room right now. There are no classes scheduled." What the fuck is she talking about? What classes?

"Tracy, please answer in your regular voice with normal voice inflection." I hate the way the transmitter makes people sound. "What classes are you talking about?" I glance up and down the hallway, wondering how long we can stand here before someone else comes by.

"Our sex school classes," she says, like I'm a complete idiot for not knowing. "There are no classes scheduled today, yet there are two women in there practicing." She nods towards the closed door in case I don't know what room she means. Danae said this is the room where the model's practice, but I didn't give it any thought at the time.

"How do you know what's going on in there?" I ask, my mind still trying to grasp what she's talking about.

"It's on the live video feed in my office," Tracy answers. Okay time to get out of the hallway.

"Lead the way to your office, Tracy," I tell her and she turns around heading back the way she came. I admire the way her firm round ass cheeks undulate provocatively within her tight beige skirt as I follow her down the hallway.

"How far is it?" I ask, hoping we don't meet anyone while Tracy's under the influence of the transmitter.

"Just around this corner," she says, turning right and coming to a stop a few feet down. She unlocks a door and steps inside. Entering the room behind her, I stare disbelievingly at the plasma screen taking up a large portion of the wall behind her desk. Here in living color, making their big screen debut, are the two naked women I just left. Susan is sprawled on the couch with one foot on the floor, rhythmically rocking her hips against Danae's face, which is burrowed, between her legs. The image fills the screen and my focus rapidly shifts between Danae's perfect ass and my sisters jiggling tits.

Tearing my eyes from the erotic action on the screen, I turn my attention back to Tracy. She's standing in the middle of the room awaiting further instructions. I lock the door and get ready for some action of my own.

"Tracy, please tell me about this sex school while you get undressed." I sit down in a visitor's chair that gives me a nice view of Tracy and the video screen behind her. As Danae continues to eat my sister's pussy, I watch Tracy pull her blouse over her head and reveal a silky, nearly transparent, lace bra. Her nipples are hard and I wonder if that's from watching the two women.

"Our models regularly provide intimate companionship to our most affluent customers," Tracy says, like she's reading from a brochure. "To ensure repeat business and exceptional referrals, Daryl started a sex school to teach the models how to provide world class service." Tracy reaches behind her back and unfastens her bra.

"Where is the school and who teaches the classes?" I ask as Tracy's bra drops from her shoulders unveiling her pale white breasts. The freckles sprinkled across them are so faint you could easily miss them and her nipples are such a subdued shade of pink that they are almost colorless.

"The school is right here," she says. "That's one of the practice rooms." Tracy points at the video screen where Susan's fingers are wrapped in Danae's hair on either side of her head, holding her in place between her widespread thighs as she vigorously grinds her pussy against Danae's face.

My cock loves the double stimulation of Tracy stripping in front of me while the girl-on-girl action takes place on the screen behind her. Stiff and throbbing, my rod is aching to bust out of my confining jeans.

"Daryl, Danae and I are the teachers, each with our own specialty area," Tracy continues as she unzips her skirt and lets it fall to the floor. Her lace panties match her bra and her light red bush is visible through the thin material. I've never been with a redhead before and I'm surprised at how turned on I am by her fair complexion and the pale pinkness of her hard nipples.

My eyes follow every move as she bends forward, slowly rolls her panties down her legs and exposes her neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair. Unlike the thick bushes I've seen on other women, Tracy's bright red hair is like a thin layer of moss barely concealing the milky white mound it covers. Another faint smattering of freckles leads from her navel into her pubic hair.

"What specialty areas," I manage to ask as I stare in fascination at Tracy's naked body. The way she's standing with her legs slightly apart, I barely catch a glimpse of the hidden treasure between them.

"I specialize in 'Oral Stimulation of the Male Genitalia," she says proudly and it takes me a second to translate.

"Blowjobs," I say as I stand up and move in for a closer look, my cock throbbing in my jeans.

"We don't use crude terms," she says tersely.

"What about Danae and Daryl? What are their specialties?" I ask, cupping my hand around one of her milky white breasts. I gently squeeze her soft warm flesh, pressing my palm against her erect nipple.

"Danae's specialty area is 'The Oral Stimulation of the Female Genitalia' and Daryl is our 'Vaginal Stimulation of the Male Genitalia' specialist." So Danae is the pussy eater and Dad teaches them how to fuck. Looks like it's Susan's lucky day, getting her pussy eaten by an expert. Glancing at the screen while I continue to fondle Tracy's tits, it appears that my sister is in the final throes of an extremely powerful orgasm.

"Tracy, when I turn off the transmitter, you will demonstrate your Oral Stimulation techniques on my genitalia." I wonder what she can possibly offer that I haven't already gotten from Mom or Maggie but I'm anxious to find out.

"Do you want the one hour or the two hour stimulation?" she asks without inflection. What the fuck! She's talking about a one hour or two hour blowjob? Is she putting me on? I look at my watch and try to gauge how long Mom and Daryl are going to be talking.

"How about the thirty minute blowjob, Tracy," I answer as I start taking my clothes off.

"It can be done, but you won't get the full impact," she states matter-of-factly.

"Just do the best you can." I almost laugh as I turn off the transmitter. I wonder if I should have given Tracy a trigger for later. Oh well.

"Do you want to go to a practice room?" Tracy asks, stepping closer so she can help me remove the last of my clothing. "Or would you rather stay here where you can watch the monitor," she smiles, knowingly.

"Here is fine," I answer as she carefully exposes my hard cock, letting my underwear fall to my ankles. Using both hands, she lovingly caresses my hard-on while I step out of my briefs. Her green eyes are almost hypnotic as she smiles up at me; all the while her hands are lightly exploring the length of my shaft.

"Very nice," she says seductively. "You are definitely Daryl's son." Her touch feels nice, but I'm still skeptical about a two-hour blowjob.

"You'll be more comfortable lying down," Tracy says motioning to the floor in front of her desk. She picks up a remote control from the desktop and presses a button. The plasma screen emits a soft whirring sound and the top moves away from the wall, tilting it so it can be viewed from the floor. I lie down on my back, sinking into the cushioned carpeting.

"Can you see the screen okay?" Tracy asks. I look up and see Danae lying on top of Susan. They're locked in a passionate kiss with their pussies grinding against each other. Danae absolutely has the most perfect ass I've ever seen and I watch her tanned cheeks undulate as she makes love to my sister.

"Yeah, it's great," I say, nearly breathless as I settle into the soft carpeting. Great is an understatement! Watching Danae and my sister fuck on the big plasma TV while the blowjob instructor takes care of my throbbing cock! It's fucking unbelievable.

"I'll be right with you," Tracy says as she walks past me and I quickly shift my eyes from the TV screen to the intersection of Tracy's thighs. Her thin pussy lips part a little as she steps past my head and I can see moisture glistening between them. I follow her with my eyes as she opens a wooden cabinet and retrieves a small bottle. When she turns around I can see where her triangle of red hair stops at the base of her mound, leaving the area directly around her pussy completely hairless. My cock is at full attention.

samslam
samslam
12,874 Followers
1...56789...12