Never a Sure Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my hands around it and started tugging. I had done this a thousand times. There was nothing wrong, as long as I didn't go further.

Of course, what I thought and what I did were two different things. I should have stopped once it got to its full length, which made my hands on it seem small.

What surprised me was what I did after it got hard. My mouth opened, and I started sucking on Douglas's big, fat, long cock. Its girth made me have to stretch my mouth wide to take it in, but once the head got inside my mouth, it was all over.

I was officially cheating on my husband for the first time. Sure, I had slept with other males and females, but he was there for every one of those times. He was down by the lake while I had a big black cock in my mouth.

"Knew it," Douglas boasted as he snatched my phone from the seat behind him. He took pictures of me sucking his cock with my phone. "For your collection and mine," he said as he grabbed the back of my head.

I shook my head no as he pushed his monster cock into my mouth and straight down my throat. I had never had a cock stretch my throat like this one. It felt like it was going to tear me apart.

Douglas fucked my throat hard and fast. His big hands gripped my head as he relentlessly pounded his cock into me.

"I can't," I said as he let me take a breath. "It's too big, it's too long, it's...."

"Shut up," Douglas said as he started face fucking me again.

My mouth said I couldn't, but my body language said, " fuck me, use me, treat me like a slut."

I don't know how long he fucked my mouth, but it was much longer than any man had fucked it, and when he was done, he was still hard. That's when he pulled down my shirt and ripped my bra to get at my big tits.

"You can't," I said as Douglas lifted me up, carried me into the bedroom and slammed me onto the bed.

"Hear that?" Douglas said.

I listened to the fireworks outside.

"Fireworks," I said.

"You're mine, for the next hour and a half, maybe two if they stay to drink," Douglas grinned. "And I am going to fuck every hole you have," he said as he pushed his dick between my tits.

I was both scared and excited, but I didn't make a single move to get away or did I tell him to stop. He fucked my tits hard and fast until he came all over my face.

"Get on top," Douglas ordered as he got hard again.

I simply nodded and climbed on top of his monster cock. Slowly I rode him slow but then sped up.

"Shit!" I said as I heard my phone ring. It was Daniel.

I got off him and ran for the other room. I got to the phone and answered.

"Where are you?" Daniel asked.

"I am at Douglas's," I said with Douglas right behind me. "We talked and sorted things out and now we are smoking," I lied.

I gritted my teeth as Douglas put his cock back inside me and bent me forward on the floor. I had another man's cock inside me while talking to my husband on the phone.

"Why don't you both come down?" Daniel asked. "The party is just starting."

"Douglas said, I mean Doug said...." I was trying to talk, but the cock inside me made me brain dead.

Douglas took the phone out of my hand. "Your wife is a good woman she apologized really well," Douglas said while fucking me. "It's too dark to go down the path right now without some lighting especially after how much we started smoking," he lied as he gripped my hair and pulled it back.

"Yes, the works have just started, you should ask my boy Shane to take you to the cove out on the other side of the lake," Douglas said as he picked up the pace. "You get a great view, and he has the best shine you ever tasted."

Douglas was making sure he had time to fuck me as much as possible.

"Ask the others, they have been out there, and tasted it, usually he doesn't let just anyone go out there, but I will call him and make sure he does. Okay here she is," Douglas said as he handed me the phone.

"Hey, you good?" Daniel asked me.

"Yes, definitely yes," I said as Douglas fucked me hard.

"You mind, if we go, if you want me to come back I will," Daniel said.

"No, definitely, go, have. you go and have fun," I said as I tried to talk to him without stammering. "Bring me back some of that, shine, I will be heading back to our place very soon."

"Okay, love you," Daniel said.

"Love you too," I said. I hung up quickly.

"Your mine for the night," Douglas laughed as he fucked me. "After I cum inside you, I am going to call my boy Shane and he will take them out to the cove and on the way back he will have engine trouble, they will have to dock on the other side of the lake and have to try and get a taxi or uber back." Douglas laughed.

Douglas was true to his word. After he came inside me, he called his friend and told him what to do. While I was riding him for the second time, Daniel called me and told me they had trouble and would be late coming back.

I was pleased to hear it. I wanted to be fucked more, and Douglas stepped up to the plate. He was also true to his word of fucking every hole more than once. When he put that monster cock of his in my ass, I saw stars for a few moments, it took some getting used to, but after a few, I was on cloud nine.

I gingerly and slowly walked back to our RV in tattered clothes when it was all over. I cleaned up in the shower and waited outside. It was early morning before the taxi pulled up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The weekend was a vague memory after a week of being back home. I went about my usual thing when the doctor's office confirmed it.

I was pregnant. I was so happy to hear it that I rushed over to tell Daniel in person.

It wasn't until I had left his practice and was heading home. When it finally hit me, I didn't know who got me pregnant, Daniel or Douglas.

"Shit!" I yelled as I parked at my house.

The

End

12