All Comments on 'Never Again! Pt. 02'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A troll

Trying to piss people off. How pitiful your life must be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope, wrong call....and late action

She should've realized the stale motion and the action to recover the hots before cheating on her husband.

Now it's quite late to wash out the guilty sense.

The writer quite disappointed in this story..... although he used to be a good one in his others great stories.....but this particular story is not good and not enjoyable.

Lovely

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cheating is wrong

this is s....... 1*

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
A valiant attempt

But I don't think it really worked all that well.

As JustGr8 said, ReedRichards writes well. I recall his writing being better in first person than in third person, because he usually works feelings and motives into his narratives. I thought this story felt too much like a detached observer than an involving narrator.

Philosophically, I am totally in agreement with the article Jean discovered: "It doesn't matter what kind of problems you have, it said, to solve them you had to start from the position that they were all your fault. Fix everything that you have the power to fix yourself before you ever start blaming other people."

However, in Jean working from that revelation, she was shown as doing several physical things, but nothing that was emotionally involving.

I have suggested to authors before that writing follow-ons from stories that were originally written as stand-alone is often a mistake. (One that I made myself under encouragement from commenters.)

I like the little sideline touches ReedRichards includes in his stories to give a sense of character reality (eg approaching menopause, daughter who doesn't want to believe that her parents actually have sex), it's just that the basic third-person narration lacked some key elements to involve me as reader.

Lue

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I have to agree with @luedon...

I have to agree with @luedon...This is a "valiant attempt" for a follow on part 1...In the first lines she said that "Her sex life had been boring for her entire life"...The question showed up immediately: "Will she admit that she was as guilty as her husband for that happening? Even with some issues the answer was: Yes! And that is a valid point...Even if another question stayed unanswered (If another conference shows up, will she be able to resist temptation?) this is a good read...3*

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
For a standalone story very good but....

If I hadnt read the first chapter its been a very nice LW story with all the parameters needed!!! But she is a cheater who broke her vows! She did a thing a crucial one without her husband who got not the ability to share her feelings!! She betrayed him in a worst way! Even though it will not come to his knowledge she has to live with the guiltiness!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
People fuck up. We’re human and we’ll fail.

The fact is what you do with that knowledge is what defines you.

Jean cheated. Horrible but not unforgivable, especially since we forget what being in love means. We take each other for granted and in that lies the seed of adultery. She learned from it. She endeavoured to be a better wife and to change what she could, not many of us are willing or able to do that.

Great story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
B.T.B.

This could have been the perfect B.T.B story,Cheating wife gets put on the street to be a hooker,Lover gets run over by a bus,Husband gets all the money and all five stars for being a real man.Had your chance!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This, like most of his recent efforts failed miserably. I agree this used to be a good writer not anymore the story was nothing but garbage.

If the writer decides to do a chapter 3 I hope he finishes it the way it should have been with her losing everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice twist

on the standard BTB tropes. This is a perfectly logical follow-up to the previous story which, if you think about it, exposes the fucked up mentality of the BTB crowd.

The story is about someone who does a good job a learning from her mistake, and making it good for both of them.

What's the alternative that the BTB crowd offers? Wallow in pain for the rest of your life, trapped in their past (apparently), living in hate. Using fiction stories in the web as a substitute pain-killer. Well, that's their problem. I prefer the live and learn and get to a good place alternative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You do realize the only

way a secret can be kept... is if only one person knows it, right?

this story has a real bad ending, you just could not bring yourself to write it could you? Too bad, because you don't appear to be a lousy author.

I just can't get beyond a 2 because of her attitude and her behavior in the prequel.

Jason and his friend are already on their way to visit her and boom the wicked witch is about to have her house fall on her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Re: Blow jobs and swallowing - I've said this before, what does the taste have to do with swallowing? Once he cums in her mouth, she's already tasted it!

Re: Kissing him after - I expect her to kiss me after I go down on her, so why should I not reciprocate?

@Anonymous Re: "Nice twist" - I'm part of the "BTB Crowd," if you will, and I have NO problems with this story. It just backs up my comments in the stories where the wife cheats because their sex life is so boring, and I ask, what has SHE done to liven it up? Well, here we see, when she puts some effort into it, it's better for BOTH of them!

I also pretty much agree that no husband is going to question a better sex life! If he SHOULD ask, I've given several possible responses to that: Cosmo, girl friends, the Internet, etc.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Well, I got the comments I expected!

The original story was meant to be a one-off, and I knew it would piss off the BTB crowd, because Jean got away with it. About a month ago, the idea for this follow up occurred to me: what if she was never discovered, but managed to turn her one night -- and subsequent morning -- stand into something positive? I had, unplanned though it was, left myself just enough of an opening, with Jean having felt somewhat guilty about the tryst, but not really torn up about it.

So, I expanded on the story, because it had the rarest ending for this category: the wife who cheated and never got caught. I'd guess that most one-night stands among married people result in the cheater not getting caught, but I've never seen that ending in this category, though it's certainly possible that I've missed such, especially in the older stories. Jean wasn't handed lemons, she took them, and tried to make lemonade out of them.

Luedon had the best criticism: it should have been written first person. Most of my writing is that way, though I deliberately used third person in the Ostracism series in Romance, and I stuck with it while writing this piece; I started it before I finished that other series, and fell into it naturally.

Bayernpeter wrote, "She betrayed him in a worst way! Even though it will not come to his knowledge she has to live with the guiltiness!!!" Obviously Jean is a fictional character, but time tends to fade feelings of guilt, especially if there have been no negative consequences. There won't be any negative consequences, and Jim will never find out, because this is the end of the series as far as I am concerned; I haven't left enough undone to justify a third chapter.

I appreciate sbrooks comment: he's part of the BTB crowd, yet he's open minded enough to appreciate a story which doesn't take the BTB road.

Some commenters wanted a BTB or some form of retribution ending, but the obvious question is: how would that benefit anyone? Jim never found out, so his feelings don't get hurt, and he's enjoying a better sex life. Jean found out that there was more to sex than what she had previously, and yes, she cheated, but she turned it to both her and her husband's advantage. And once she tells Margo how well her plans worked, Margo might try to spice things up with Greg. Guess what: no one lost in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm usually part of the BTB crowd, but I liked it.

I'm usually a BTB fan, but I liked this realistic, well-written story. I agree there's no excuse for infidelity, but here the wife made a honest effort to improve her marriage and sex life. And I believe her promise that she'll never cheat again. I also like the small touches that added to the realism, like the wife's exchange with her daughter. -JRZ

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 6 years ago
nice

I really liked it.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Meh

I appreciated that she realized that she was the problem.

Pretty revolutionary for a lazy in bed, cheating whore.

That was a good twist and a not altogether unrealistic one.

Of course it isn't a very fulfilling story. Realistic stories sometimes aren't.

There is a lot left about Jean to really not like very much and Jim is kind of just a backdrop or two dimensional character.

This makes a decent outline but a fairly incomplete story.

Thanks for the continuation. It made the tale better.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
BTB crowd

I am part of the BTB crowd but I like to read a good reconciliation story also. The biggest problem I had was, yes Jean assumed (bad word) some of the problem but she still pointed the blame at Jim. If she should go to another conference and their love life was lagging again she would more than likely cheat again.

This brings me to the next issue, her descriptive tale to Margo could lead her to assume (bad word) to decide to follow her lead and cheat.

No matter how good the intentions might be when you cheat, be it a one night stand or an affair it will come back to bite you in the ass. What would happen if the next conference was in St. Louis and Jason came to it and Jim went with her this time or Margo got caught and said how it had helped Jean?

I enjoyed the read but I felt like you were still leaving it open for a number three.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@dragonmann72 Re: "BTB crowd"

I disagree that the lesson that Margo might learn is that cheating helped Jean.

I think that the lesson Jean learned, and taught Margo, is that we're ALL responsible for our own happiness and satisfaction, and shouldn't be looking for it outside the marriage, even if it DID work out okay here.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Statistically proven over and over -- Anonymous comment

Once a cheater always a cheater, Anonymouse?

Cheating must be a remarkably attractive activity, so since it's become the new norm maybe you should get used to it.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Statistics

Maybe one of these anons will make the effort to research Masters and Johnson and/or other sex researchers, and give us the REAL statistics on how many cheaters are repeat offenders.

In any case, WHATEVER the real world stats are, as has been mentioned many times, this is fiction, and if the author says she never cheats again, then she doesn't!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
A worthy motive, Mr Richards

I have just re-read your comment and reply to the commentariat, and something you said stood out:

" what if she was never discovered, but managed to turn her one night -- and subsequent morning -- stand into something positive? "

I'm sure that happens often in real life, where somebody learns from the experience and perhaps realises that what they have at home is worth working for. But what happens in real life is less likely here on Loving Wives.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

cyferxcyferxover 6 years ago
There is enough room

There is enough room for a sequel, and one where she is still not discovered (though until you write her into old age we will never know if she will never be discovered or if she will, in fact, never do it again), she finds out the he too had a one-time dalliance with a lonely younger housewife at one of his remodeling jobs. It could happen that she overhears his conversation, in low tones, with his best bud in the basement mancave, he being unaware that his voice carries in the ductwork to the mud room upstairs, and she continues to listen in because he flatters her as he regals his friend about her new-found sexiness (blow how's to completion and swallowed ejaculate can never be held secret!), but it all turns to ashes when he then relates how guilty he now feels having cheating that one time a few weeks ago when his was at some conference in New York City for three days. His buddy says, "What she doesn't know won't hurt her." Karma baby!

What does she do? Accept that he was right and did the same as her? Does she confront him? Tell him the truth? Continue to deceive him? Does he come clean? (Maybe the most interesting plot twist.) Does she decide that she was too quick to say "never again?" Lots of potential fun to have in a sequel.

As a final chapter, this was a bit boring. Same with the first one because essentially in both of these installments there was little conflict, external or internal. No external because she is never discovered and there are no consequences at all. It happened, and she got away with it scot-free. No internal conflict because she wasn't really feeling guilty about it at all. The same with the second installment. She shows little personal development beyond a realization that maybe she needs to take some responsibility for her sex life. She never really regrets her dalliance with Jason.

She, like you, is trying to make cheating into a good thing, the ends justifying the means, and it really never can be. Cheating is never really in the past, it always affect the present. She is different to him now, less true, and she always will be as long as she has this secret. She is concerned that he not find out, even though he will probably not leave her, because it would be bad for their relationship, but she doesn't see it is already bad because she is resorting to manipulating him. Maybe that is what is left of the relationship once you get old. It is just pragmatism, all the ideals have rusted away.

So, the story is a little sad and empty. I hope you continue it so they can have a real reunion, a real catharsis and renewal of their marriage. Good luck.

cyferxcyferxover 6 years ago
Sorry for the errors above

Writing this on my phone. I see autocorrect struck at least once and I missed some errors..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing changes.

She started as a chesting slut and remains one. No remorse. No regets. Still a cheating slut.

Specifically nothing really happened in this chapter. The sin of this chapter was being so thoroughly boring. After her self examination she might have confessed, apologised to her husband and grown as a person.

But no. She cheats, deceives her husband, holds him in contempt and disparages him in her mind to justify her disgusting behavior.

She gets way with it. She wins. So everyone's happy then right.

Wrong.

There was no conflict in this story. It was dull as dishwater.

2*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Anon @ Nothing changes

How do you get "She cheats, deceives her husband, holds him in contempt and disparages him in her mind to justify her disgusting behavior" from a story in which she works hard to change their sex life for the better?

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Are you that clueless or is it an act?

Every day for the rest of his life he is victimized by her. She has robbed him of his innate human dignity by making his choices for him. Every human has the innate right to make their own decisions based on all available information.

For the rest of his life he's her dupe, because she made the choice that there is certain information that he can't have. She can give him the information and let him make his choice, or they can spend the rest of their lives with her as the puppet-master and he as the marionette. That is the end result of the "what they don't know won't hurt them" philosophy: robbing someone of their human dignity by taking away their ability to make their own life decisions.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Not unless the author says so, Kimi

You reckon "Every day for the rest of his life he is victimized by her. "

The story doesn't say that, Kimi, you do, and it's not your story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ Kimmi1990

Damn! Cut through all the bullshit and got right to the core. You said it better than I ever could.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
thought this was quite good, a 4*

Good insights into wife's thinking and efforts to make amends. Kimi, I dont know if what you wrote is tongue in cheek or you believe that, but all humans sin and make grievous errors thru the course of a long life. She is on the road to making things right in her relationship, she has taken responsibility and a new course. What good would be done by introducing doubt and mental images of infidelity to her husband? Pretty much every marital therapist would tell her to keep this secret, a one off encounter. I am very much a btb/consequences fan, and very strong on personal responsibility. She made a mistake, owned it, and is making amends from which her husband and their marriage will surely benefit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK, its possible. Its just not very interesting or dramatic.

We know the wife cheated, and we are told she is using that negative energy to make a positive change to her marriage. So what? Is this supposed to be some kind of morality story, where a whore becomes a virtuous woman out of guilt and remorse? Surely you are not trying to convince us that Jean cheating was actually a good thing for her marriage. Jean is trying to turn her betrayal into a fortuitous slip. Let's hope she succeeds, since Jean has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

Jean cheated because her sex life was boring and mundane, and an easy opportunity presented itself. Jean is intellectually and morally lazy. After a few more years her sex life will become boring and mundane again. And again Jean will blame her husband. Jean will eventually begin to wonder and fantasize about, size, and race, and multiple partners, etc. What will she do then? And what happens if she runs into Jason again at another industry function?

What was potentially most compelling and interesting in this story are the aspects the author never explores. Just a cheating whore who got away with it, and an author who wants to rehabilitate her through acts of restitution. Nice try. I just wonder how long she can fake it before she falls off the wagon and onto another strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ Luedon

Dumb as a bag of rocks, as usual. Kimmi didn't say that, the writer did. "Nope, and I'm sure not going to volunteer anything. What he doesn't know won't hurt him." She obviously plans on lying to him every day for the rest of his life. How fucking stupid are you? Oh it's Luedon. Infinitely stupid. You're the one trying to change the story. Exactly the kind of justifying some cheating whore story you would like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not good, nothing new and no creative.

Pathetic and nonsense story as many others from this kind of writers.

@ Lue: you are a kind if man who needs to learn how to keep your mouth shut.

You're so inconvenient and your comments are quite futile and superficial...... perhaps because you're low learning!......and you sucks pretending be a wimp husband when in reality you're gay.

mordbrandmordbrandover 6 years ago
It is still unfair

You can adjust the reasons however you like, but on the end it shows a lack of respect and character to remain quiet about a 'mistake' of this magnitude. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Even if they make it to a ripe old age while remaining together, she has wronged the person she is supposed to love til 'death do you part'. You might say her penance is to be a loving wife henceforth, but she should give her loving husband the respect of having a choice on how to react to her fall.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
A Fine Setup For A Fall

When Jimmy-boy figures out WTF is going on.... His "affair-guilt-overcompensating" radar must be pinging and alarming all over the place now!

Chapter 3 may never be written, but everyone who enjoys this story genre knows how it ends: badly..... A one-time oopsie when Jean was drunk or drugged up could be forgiven, but the deliberate, repeated sex with Jason is a marriage-killer.

Nice job setting this up, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She is a whore

Any one that thinks other wise is a cum slurping cucky fag ! Hey writer of this trash . Make your next story about how many of my Used Condoms You eat a week. Ya fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So many cheaters out there both men and woman. It’s really sad and in this story in her head she’s thanking the guy who fucked her brains out for a day while away from home. Part of making the sex seem better is the illicitness of it and the danger of getting caught. Also if anyone thinks back to when you first start to fuck someone it’s mostly great hot fun sex. When your together a long time people tend to get comfortable lazy and busy with daily life. So the sex becomes routine and less frequently. Then your out in the work force with in this case a younger guy giving a little attention and looking to use some married older lady as a fuck toy to tell his friends about. Just an example in nyc a friend working a show for three days joked and flirted with a sexy married woman with kids older than him . He fucked her for two nights in her hotel . Apparently she never cheated but he did everything you could think of with her, even making her call her hubby on the phone while her licked her pussy and ass. While she was telling hubby she loved him he was now sucking her nipple while slowly sliding his dick in her. He took her anal cherry that she denied her hubby for 30 years+ pounding it roughly while pressing her face against the window overlooking the city. Just before leaving to get her car while she was packed and dressed he had her blow him and rim his ass . He said that was the hottest at the door her dressed on her knees ready to drive home to her family licking his asshole and swallowing his load. He has hooked up with her every year since if her company is at the show. How many poor bastard hubbys have this done behind there backs while there wife sadly travels for work. You can never find out . So many guys I know hook up with woman at these shows all the time.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
To Confess or Not

In the Unlamented One's "The Aftermath," the wife couldn't live with the guilt and told he husband, and it destroyed them.

If the secret is safe, and you ABSOLUTELY sure the cheating wil NEVER be repeated, better to keep things under wraps.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: To confess or not -- SB Comment

It is always an interesting question for a spouse in a situation like this. 'Honesty is the best policy' is fine in theory, but there are so many situations where more damage is done by honesty and maybe 'It is best not to know'.

On the other hand, a practical question (rather than a moral one) is "What are the chances of the transgression being discovered and will even more damage be done that way?"

Equally, does the transgressor feel guilt and what will the psychological effects of that guilt be? Or, as Kimi pointed out, does the transgressor now feel disrespect for the spouse and how will that affect the on-going relationship?

It's complicated.

Lue

Ps: Who is this "Unlamented One" to whom you refer, SB? SwingerJoe wrote 'The Aftermath' which you mention, and to me his departure is exceedingly lamented.

Even if (as some suspect) he still lurks as an occasional Anonymous or as HippieSwinger or DiMaggio or somesuch, the commentaries are not the same without the genuine SJ in there with fire in the belly.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@luedon Re: To Confess or Not

To answer your last question first, you obviously know the answer, and I think you are in a tiny minority that lament his absence.

As far as confession goes, it's very much on a case-by-case basis. In "The Aftermath," the wife was truly remorseful, I feel that she was unlikely to re-offend, so she should have not confessed, and lived with the guilt. In this story, while she may not feel guilty, even feel that the affair helped in a way, she also realizes the error in her thinking that made her vulnerable to the affair, so is also unlikely to re-offend.

I can't remember any specific story, but other stories have wives who "got away with it" early in the marriage, decide, hey, got away with it, nobody's hurt, why stop, and of course they eventually get caught. I think that the main difference is the lack of guilt and remorse. If the wife doesn't feel she did anything wrong, she's going to interpret her husband lack of knowledge as cluelessness and lose respect for him; but in these cases confession usually isn't even on the table!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THE DECEIVE AND WEAVE SYNDROME

however, to unravel the weave and save not leave, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor Jim

Great, Jim gets better sex now with sad miserable woman. Boy, I hope Jim is blessed with a terminal illness and dies in a month so that he doesn’t have to be cursed by her newly redeemed and empowered conscience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Once cheater always a cheater!....she will do it again forst opportunity!

There is no way....old saying is so true and valid nowadays.....once a cheater always a cheater. This wife will do it again in the first opportunity it appears.

The husband will be a cuckold who later will kick the cunt wife out his house.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
WELL DONE!

Just reading the comments and wondering why we don’t have more stories posted by anonymous; he/she/it surely has all the answers, and would be able to write one heck of a story.

BTW, boatbumm, where did you read about serial sex with Jason? Do you consider the one fling in NY as serial sex? Just wondering.

Also have to wonder about all of you who recommend the heroine of this story telling hubby about her sin; did you do that in your life? If so, how did that work for you?

This old fart only knows of one case where that happened, IN REAL LIFE, and Boy, was that a fuck-up! This is only a story, so nothing happens that RR didn’t write as happening, but never, never, never, try to ease your guilty conscience by laying the burden on your spouse. You did the deed—fine—have a long talk with God and get past it. Just don’t do it again, and yes, I think more people do just that than not. Remember—God will FORGIVE and FORGET. Your spouse may forgive, but will NEVER FORGET. (And in most cases will make damn sure you don’t either.)

Full disclosure—I’m only going by what I’ve seen and heard—thank God I don’t have any firsthand knowledge, so if you BTB War Eagles out there say you do have firsthand knowledge, I bow to superior intellect.

Anyway, RR, I read both stories for the first time today, and think they were very good. Full scores from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry, Lue buddy - I don't get used to, I kick the bitch to the curb just like last week's trash.

Interesting, Lue - want are your panties in such a bunch? Still putting up with your cheating spouse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trash the slut just like the weekly garbage you disposal on the curb. 1* for this lame

This story is ugly, nonsense, shallow, low context and poor written. Waste of time!

@ Mr. Lue: you keep insisting in LW and pretending you're a wimp cuckold husband, but in reality you crave for cocks. We all saw your profile.......you're gay......and there is nothing wrong being a gay. So man-up and assume your cock-sucker tendencies.....sure you'd be happier!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
I confessed

I lived with my wife for 4 years before we married.

In the first year, we got into a terrible fight and decided to end our relationship. We were sharing an apartment at the time and I left that night and got absolutely hammered.

A brunette, don't remember her name, took me home and we had sex twice performing oral sex on each other as well.

I woke up the next day feeling like death and regretting my actions. I went home in the early hours and looked at my sleeping girlfriend. My heart broke over what I had done and my part in the fight that led to it.

I resolved to put my all into repairing our relationship and when she woke up and talked to me, she agreed.

I was still too immature to realize I needed to confess but worked my ass off being the best man a woman could desire.

We moved to another state and got married and raised a family. Years past and our marriage just got better but my transgression was getting in the way of our increasing intimacy.

15 years after my drunken ons, I tearfully confessed, letting her know I would understand if she wanted a divorce but that I would ask her to marry me again.

She cried and accepted my new marriage proposal. Our new marriage is secret free and more intimate and passionate than ever.

I wish I would have been more of a grown up and confessed before marriage but I am definitely for full disclosure for serious relationships.

Anything else is juvenile and shallow.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Every young woman

should read this as a cautionary tale. And you young lads could read it as well. If the husband and the wife both take responsibility for the sexual relationship, it works much better.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5* because i suspect theres more realism here than alot would admit to.

i suspect many (male and female) claim to be disatisfied with their sex lives without ever looking at themselves. frumpy underwear, hairy legs, hairy pits, never initiates sex. i'm suprised hubby didn't have E D. us men are simple creatures and easily led, ladies! even just knowing you are wearing nice lingerie gives us ideas even when we can't see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well that was better than ch1 but

She is still a cheater. It was a nice change that she actually realised that she was a boring dead fuck and changed that. However it should raise a red flag for hubby. But he might just not want to look a gift horse in the mouth and enjoy the ride.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Hmmm...

Surprisingly decent. Normally in this circumstance once the wife gets fresh meat she wants no parts of her husband and follows the cheating game until caught and divorced. Here she improved her and her husband's life by acting as new lovers would. Kudos to you author for a decent chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dont buy it.

I dont buy it. little mrs pure heart. na just one of them!

im entitled girls. finding that maby being dirty with hubby in the end is safer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 *

It was a good one, but I do not respect breaking the wedding vows, but wonder if there could be a way of married love making without doing it..... seems to me some nice videos, professionally done (not porn) might be a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
it's technically wrong

her cheating did fuck-all for their marriage, almost killed it. It still might kill it down the road if , best case, she never cheats again and he still finds out. lying about cheating for years will mean years more of hurt down the line, potentially.

no, she introspected. Why is my marriage stale? What can my husband do to help it? What can I do to help it? She sought advice, made plans. Jason's dick didn't do any of that for her. She did it with her thoughts and actions. And her husband responded! She didn't even have a one-on-one conversation with him like a respected spouse would. She just did it! It was really easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great achievement

With one story, you compelled thecarolinadreamer to intimate only authors with posted stories should be allowed to make comments, and luedon was inspired to use her signature word - anonymouse.

And the inspiration for those insights, a story about a wife who only shaves her legs, armpits, chin hair and moustache six months of the year. Given this wife's own description of her body and clothes jason must have not only drunk but really, really hard up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We are still laughing

At this story. We Know this is typical fair for you female writers. But, it would be nice once in awhile that you don’t write the men as a typical Yank, give them balls for once will ya?

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Bottom line.

Couples should go into counseling 'before' they get married. It's a trend I believe is a positive step before marriage. I met a young fellow who lived with a woman for a few years and asked her to marry. They were in counseling for about a year before they tied the knot. He said they worked through a lot of issues and said it was worth the money. Makes sense. They both learned to communicate with each other more openly without the fear of rejection.

0zed0zedalmost 6 years ago
Meh

Obviously written by a man-hating women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Or...she could have done all that stuff before she cheated?

I never get people who complain about sex but never talk to their partner about it or try to introduce new things/positions into their sex life. If you aren't willing to do anything about then stop complaining.

rjordanrjordanover 5 years ago
Enjoyed both parts

Part 1 was a good cheating story. Part 2 was a breath of fresh air for LW. A cheating story that ends realistically in a positive way. Realistic, but probably relatively rare. Many real life cheating just ends with some measure of reconciliation and compromise that both can live with. Some end in divorce that could probably have been foretold without either of them having cheated.

Part 2 would have been better in first person as you and others have said. They often seem more intimate to me and you do them well.

Full marks for both parts for different reasons.

BTB stories are ridiculous. About half the people I've known, including myself have been involved in a divorce. NONE of them have ever come within a lightyear of becoming a typical LW BTB story. If any one of them had, I would have little respect for the guy again. Why they are so popular on LW is a mystery to me, but it takes all kinds. The most popular category on Literotica is stories about guys who want to fuck their own mom, so, whatever. It's only fiction.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
RR can write

Very good story by a very good author. I can't get behind the what he doesn't know won't hurt him crowd. I agree with Kimi, husband deserves to make his own choices. She is just living a lie. Cheating is never ok. Lue and I will just got to agree to disagree about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WONDERFULLY DIFFERENT (by Paul in Oklahoma)

One tribute to RR is the comments he stirs up. For the two parts to Never Again (great title), comments are longer than the story! Within less than two years.

It is amazing how many commenters know more about the persons in the story than the one who created them. They also know what they will do in the future. Reminds me of remarking to my medical doctor daughter, "Some doctors think they are next to God. " Her reply was, "Some think they are God." (Just substitute: some commenters.)

The extreme polarization of views, indicates that coming to an understanding is an impossibility. See my comment (8-13-18) on writing reconciliation stories as niche marketing at The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan. It also applies to writing stories of undiscovered adultery benefiting a marriage. I prefer the existing title, but it could have been Learning From Your Mistakes.

If this story were true it would disprove two of Literotica Loving Wives cliches: 1) Once a cheater, always a cheater; and, 2) Cheaters always get caught. Of course, a fiction story "proves" nothing, although it does illustrate it. The last of these two erroneous cliches IS disproven by the IRL (in real life) examples mentioned by Anonymous, 12-3-17 (starts, "So many cheaters out there..."). Even statistics could not prove cheaters always get caught. Statistics come from reporting -- and hidden adulterers do NOT report -- they hide. Or statistics come from surveyor discovery -- which he can not discover since it is hidden in motels, rooms, houses, cars, etc.

Pt. 01, would have rated lower by itself, but it is redeemed to 5 stars by its 5 star sequel.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
STILL A CHEATING CUNT...

I truly hope Jim finds out and leave her skank ass high and dry. Right after her breaks both of Jason's knees and crushes his nuts.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
Should be a standalone story.

This is a wonderful story of a woman who decided to step up and improve her relationship. We need more positive stories like this!

Making it a follow-on to the one-off affair in New York was not needed. It would work just as well by referencing "a recent encounter where she finally orgasmed from PIV" without having to make her a TV producer at a convention.

My personal vote is to write it so that it gets the widest exposure. I can't say if being one of a multipart tale helps or hurts the view count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The perfect way to the story

A win win situation.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
does take much to spot cuckolds here

a wonderful story about a wife improving her marriage? Damn, I would get DNA test of this is your idea of a wonderful story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 4 years ago
Alls well that ends well

No perfect people in this world, and no perfect marriages. Like all of us, she learned from her mistakes. Well done

Chilleywilley

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Still

Another good story, but she is still a cheating whore. Story ended, but I still hate her.

RoammeRoammeabout 4 years ago
HA!

This is like my husband's fantasy

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Agree cheating wife not caught is still cheater

Ok

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So the end result was that she was happy that she cheated.

Just delete this, it's awful, should have been warned off by the rating.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
She's a whore

She will end up alone in the end.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Cheater being justified. Rubbish story

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
The Point of the Story

Surely the point of this story is that good sex needs two people to make an effort. If things are getting a bit humdrum the answer is not to look elsewhere but to lift your own game.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

2 from me - once a cheater - always a cheater - there is no 'good' side to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." Greatest line of the century hands down. So original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope she enjoyed her divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Jason was an education that she took & ran with. Both she and Jim benefited from the experience. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

divorce the whore ,thats all she is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When niether one tries, both loose, sad that she cheated, but she at least put the lesson to use and really applied herself to her husband and seems to have the decision to not repeat that sin/betrayal and work at making them both happier together. As loss as she NEVER cheats again I'd give her a pass.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Still a cheater, a liar and a betrayer. You writing this part 2 still does not change who and what she is. She’s pathetic.

1/5

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

She is still a cheater, liar and betrayer.

The classic line says it all about her mindset

“What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”

Says it all about her.

1/5

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

A cheating whore gets away with it... Gross story.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Author is self confessed to effing married women, so I guess we should all be so happy that the writer is pushing the agenda tha cheating really does improve marriage. Wonderful. Who knew. I guess that all the folks that hate cheaters are so wrong, they need to be enlightened.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

hum better than the first but would it save her if he found out I would say no but not my story heck would love to see the continuation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous