All Comments on 'Never Before Last Night'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RAAC

Just what this category needs more of , spineless , castrated eunuch' s pretending to be husbands . Smdh .

One star because that's the least I can give it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, sorry

I couldn't get passed page two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Read!

Great read. Like real people with real life issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

A wife gets fucked one a girls night out. No big deal; it happens all of the time; enjoy the creampie; and get over it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
I stopped reading when his friend told him he inspected her underwear.

Who the fuck does that? Seriously, who does that? Pervs. And if he’s willing to examine her crotch, what’s to say he didn’t add a little to her pussy himself?

So I call bullshit.

If anything he would keep his cake hole shut about inspecting a woman’s panties because everyone who isn’t him will think he’s a fucking rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RAAC just delays the divorce

at least the husband had some honor, morals, and intelligence, to bad he was weak willed 2*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Well, he took her back . . .

. . . so the scores will be low. With moderation, the anonymous 1* fag cuck shit comments won’t appear, so there’s that.

Some unrealistic stuff, but overall a story well told. That Callie didn’t get pregnant was sort of different in this category, but she’d taken Plan B, so there’s always the thought that she could’ve gotten knocked up otherwise. Getting the clap will satisfy the STDs crowd.

The way this story was written made it obvious: he didn’t want to replace Callie, so reconciliation was the only option. Yeah, she fucked up, and was punished for it, but reconciliation was the only ending.

There will be those who will complain that Rhett didn’t have an unfortunate accident, and I thought that was different; in most stories he’d have to leave his job, but the author didn’t do that. I did think that a little guy like Rhett would never post pictures like that, since that is the kind of stuff that can get guys seriously hurt, or seriously dead. That’s an asshole move, but one usually taken by guys who are cocky about their ability to fight, and that didn’t match the description of Rhett. Kudos for having written something different.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Yeah

It's the same theme Wife cheats and Husband forgives her easily.

SeeingEyeSeeingEyeover 5 years ago
You must be kidding

She taunts her husband with the name of the man she cheated with while trying to win him back? She taunts him that the man she betrayed him with might have fucked her better? Until then I was willing to give her a chance. At that moment any real man would have stood up and walked out the door, and that would be the end of the marriage.

avidfaavidfaover 5 years ago
Bad marriage

with shitty sex, that's something worth saving. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she is a primo cold bitch who takes and doesn't give, a cold unloving dead fish in bed who jumps at the first opportunity to cheat to make herself feel younger.

Get out now!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Authentic

This is a bit rough in places but it has the ring of authenticity about it. I enjoyed it.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

not a bad story.

seems to me that his co-workers got away with this cheating shit too easily.

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
Silence is golden .

Six months later , in a dark alley Rhett was found badly beaten . Whoever had done it , didn't want him dead , wrapping both hand's in heavily in bandages . Arriving at hospital , upon removing the bandages , the A & E staff were horrified that all the victim's fingers had been removed . (Ever tried to work a keyboard with no digits ! )Only joking ! But I'd have had to have had some sort of retribution .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Literotica Cuck Shit

Cuckold stories are not LW stories. Give them their own category!!!! At least give them a "C" for cuck marker. You have one for gays and one for lesbians...what are you- prejudiced??

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I doubt I would have taken the whore back, not after decades of no swallowing, and all that bullshit about making him wear condoms. She was a frigid unfaithful bitch who was a crap lay... what's the point in reconciling with that?

magmamanmagmamanover 5 years ago
Yes, different

and actually pretty good. Probably odd the husband didn't appear to feel quite the rage many would, let's face it, seducing some guy's wife, posting photos and smirking about it is a good way to get a couple of paragraphs in the newspapers.

A drunken wife, then competition with girl friends is another good way for incidents to happen and it does a lot in life.

Thanks,

MGM

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
After reading your lead-in

I decided to try and keep an open mind, and then...

You wrote, 'Kevin, my body's showing the signs of age; fat and cellulite sticks around in places no matter what I do. You say I still look fantastic, but you don't give me the look that men give Suzie - mentally undress me with you eyes'. worst excuess in the book.

'Kevin, I didn't go out looking for sex because I was unfulfilled. I didn't go out looking for sex at all... Even at your Christmas party, Rhett looked at me like I was just a sex object to him. I'm getting at the age that it's not happening much anymore, and last night, after a few drinks, I was enjoying being pursued', vanity is a very thin cloth to hide behind.

'Yes, especially since it was almost a competition between Suzie and I... Fuck, you should have seen what she wore... I'm sure she flashed her ass and beaver several times that night even before we left the restaurant. It felt really good to be just as desirable as a woman like that showing off everything. I decided to enjoy it, like a game, but never, never intended it to go anywhere near as far', so in the mind of a desperate wife, two wrongs are suppose to make a right?

Up till this point you still had me interested then you went and wrote these lines,

'Did you know Frank cheated on her?'

'Yes...'

'Something about her tone gave me a sick feeling. "With who?"

"Not me!" Callie said sharply, "Fuck, that's what you're thinking. He has come on to me - not just flirting - and I told Suzie and it stopped. I knew he cheated with the wife of someone I work with, but I didn't know Suzie knew..."

"And why didn't you tell me he came on to you?"

'Because nothing happened. Do you tell me every time someone hits on you? If we're doing that, prepare for a long list - guys are pigs. Look, it was all verbal and he stopped when I refused'.

Callie complained that she didn't feel she was getting attention from men yet says she was getting hit on by Frank, then she said (again), If we're doing that, prepare for a long list - guys are pigs'. I don't claim to be the sharpest tool in the shed but according to her statement she gets hit on all the time. After that you made Kevin into the biggest cuck even if Callie never cheated again. That took away two stars from a possible four star story. Sorry just the way I see it and I'm all for reconciliation stories.

breville1breville1over 5 years ago
Girls Night Out

Seems like the girls night out is a problem in general. Hubby doesn't know who she is doing what with. Will she really only be with her girl friends? There are always predators around and flirting is easy. Which woman doesn't like being flattered?Come on, would you be OK if she was dancing closely with another guy, dirty dancing? Would you be OK with her kissing him? It only takes one girl to move in the "wrong" direction and the others are pretty likely to give it a go.

Too many "positive" factors involved - hubbies not there, drinks (wondered why they call it "happy hour"?), dancing with other men (means another man gets to touch and other "things" can happen), the herd instinct (group of people together, drinks, boisterous, just one starts something, others likely to follow).

Ok, can't "imprison" your wife but also why take the risk? Yes, I know its called trust but the consequences of one slip is horrific!! Deal with it anyway you want but our urban culture does seem to promote promiscuity. Anyway, that is what this story brings to mind.

I agree with other commenters that hubby was too cool with events. Also, they should have been talking more about their shitty sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waste of Time

This one has everything! The "counseling" bullshit, the weak cuck husband, and a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Lost interest after the first page and wandered off.........

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Good Story and NOT a cuck story

When someone cheats, you have to examine it thoroughly to determine your response. You need to know the who, what, when, where, why and maybe the how. Was the cheating accidental, non-consensual, or consensual? Was it a one time mistake, or multiple times? In this case it was a one time mistake caused by drinking, drugs, and poor self esteem. It is possible to reconcile under these conditions with counseling, and behavior modification to remove what caused the incident. I don't like the RAAC storys, but this one does make sense.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
Not different at all, same as every other RAAC

Which is not bad, but it's not different. Thought this story was alright. It seems implied they are going to get back together. One thing the husband should be concerned about is this wasn't a Don Juan that seduced his wife. It was a 120 lb pipsqueak. What happens next time when she drinks and someone with the magic cock comes around? One wave of that thing and she's going to turn into a sex slave.

I think readers won't like it because in RAAC stories you can't get too creative. Plus you're already rooting against the cheater and if it's RAAC then it just makes it boring and predictable.

You can make it an earned reconciliation instead of RAAC, but then people will still find a way to complain about the wife having to work too hard to earn it.

The writer will never win.

texxmantexxmanover 5 years ago
Mixed

Well written but ...

Hard to believe husband was not full of rage initially and he caved easily. I could see an eventual reconciliation but not without some serious changes and remorse. And fuck that Counseler with the open marriage advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What exactly did this disloyal cold fish bring to the table that was worth taking her back? You left that part out.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Thoughts

This seemed realistic in a sad and pathetic way.

They had a shitty marriage with horrible communication skills and a lousy sex life. I'm not sure it was a marriage worth saving, but the MC isn't me. Perhaps he just didn't want to put the kids through divorce (with the attendant issues of risking losing custody and/or most of his paycheck); maybe he figured there was no guarantee he'd end up with anyone better.

This seems to me the kind of situation that people mean when they talk about how getting over an affair made their marriage better. It didn't turn a good marriage into a great one; it simply revealed that they had a shitty marriage with nowhere to go but up, and at least it got a lot of the issues out in the open (and changed the balance of power in the marriage).

I'm pretty dubious that the husband actually got the full truth (there's that unexplained 'weird tone' that Callie had on the phone, for which the simplest explanation to me is that she was worried that her friend had spilled the beans about how far things had gone on other nights).

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
well written but no to keeping her around

I'm sorry but her excuses dont cut it one bit. This immature, no self control internal compass call it what you want crap(which is prevalent unfortunately in the real world) just tears it. The first chick cheated just as much as if she fucked the guy end of subject. The fake hang wringing with her yelling at him about waiting till she fucked up to make her feel sexy just tore it for me. like i said well written but i personally think lying cheating and stealing(which she did on their marriage). Those to me are virtually unforgivable sins to me , yeah im a hard case with that we all have our quirks i guess, 4 stars though ill say that

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Inteteresting tale

Definitely the husband seems too passive. He is very calm as he hears that which he did not want to hear. The detail that she was not getting off with him was important. As always these things have to be presented to the partner so they can work on it,

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
An interesting story

The husband was calm. Yeah? Why would people have a problem with that?

In real life, people deal with shit without being hysterical.

This was a reasonably good story.

cpetecpeteover 5 years ago
Interesting read

And overall good tale. I was surprised the author did not give hubby more angst about wife never saying anything about the STD she picked up.

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Nuff Said"

A cuck is a Cuck!

SimepopSimepopover 5 years ago
Another RAAC pile

Pathetic, both characters, but especially your male character. The wife has treated him like crap and he laps it right up and just moves right on with her. Like I said just pathetic.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
Good story

Pretty disfunctional marriage, the wife faking orgasms. Big temptation to see if it’s better with someone else. So all about sex. Vaginas can stretch enough to pop out babies, dildos can stretch cunts and asses: but if he’s banging the cervex, that’s a problem. Need to put a plastic ring on the cock to keep it from slamming too deep. Talking about the problem would have helped, too bad they didn’t discuss it sooner, but later worked out.

Real life can get fucked up, Like theirs did, was plausible to me.

Chilleywilley

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
One last hurrah

Before making it permanent with divorce. Even before the incident, she had been withholding real intimacy from him. They were sexually incompatible. Time to move on. She is selfish and he deserves a better woman.

GamenpukydGamenpukydover 5 years ago
Very good story

I felt like I really was into the rhythm of the characters and related to Kevin’s dilemma.

Thanks for a great read and look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story of what can be a true to life story

This is a sad one but a super slice of real life... Over the years the wife is not having an acceptable sex life with husband... Never told him... Which is a real factor in a number of marriages... The wife can remember of days in the past when she enjoy her sex life with husband and prior relationships... Fiction or true story this is a sad one and for me this is a 5...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2*s

Yeah, this is interesting.

Like that carton of spoiled milk. You look at it wondering why it's no good. It hasn' t gone past the expiration date printed on the container.

Yea, you wonder🤔..... then say yuck, throw it out and forget about it.

Just like this story hotprof1973, ha, ha,.....

AMerryman

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
I thought

quite good and more realistic than most stories here. The comments and the stories here of course reveal the great difference that exists in the attitudes of different men readers and story tellers: from the men who actually want their women to do stuff like in this story to those who go apeshit when they do. I was abit puzzled about the actual mechanics of the temporary split between the couple ie as to where they lived. The reunion in the massage parlour was fun although contrived. But a well-told story with plenty of good dialogue. I thought his remark at the end that sex was ok but that didn't mean things were good again was pretty wooden in the circs. A bit of enthusiasm was what she wanted?

Hey -- another aspect is of course the extent to which modern technology affects things: the spin-offs which today's generation now have to take as normal or for granted, ie the dangers of things being posted online become routine. Not surprised that others think that that aspect alone should have resulted in a beating for the other guy. I'd be surprised if the marriage lasted after this. But a good mark for the way it was told.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
One of the flaws with this story is . . .

. . . that the author never went into what was good about their marriage. Scorpio wrote that this was one last hurrah before divorce and that they were sexually incompatible. Maybe they weren’t the most sexually comparatively couple, but a marriage is about a lot more than sex.

The story tells us that the husband misses Callie, but never gives us the reasons, or vice versa. If the marriage was solely about sex, then yeah, they should end it. For reconciliation to be reasonable, we needed to know more about the rest of their relationship, and the author didn’t give us that.

topleaseustopleaseusover 5 years ago
BRAVO!!

The balls on some of these shit bird critics. It’s a story on a fucking porn site! I thought it was awesome and enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 5 years agoAuthor
Author's not so quick reply to comments

First off, as always thank you for the constructive criticism. Whether I agree or not, I always read them do consider the points. Just wanted to say this is a piece of fiction and not a reflection of how real life should be – just like the “overweight middle-aged men with foot-long dicks screwing a 18-year-old playmate and then her mother” stories. Not complaining about those, but I never read one and say, “Hey, no way she would…” For some reason these type of stories bring out those comments. Kevin, the narrator, is a fictional character whose eyes you see the story through. Any contradictions in what he says is intentional, and I was hoping readers would notice. Yes, Frank is a panty-sniffing freak, who suspects his wife is cheating for payback and obviously has a thing for Callie. Yes, Callie is not the neglected for attention wife that she tries to play. She’s just not getting as much attention as Suzie, as she’s going through a midlife thing. Is she the type to cheat on Kevin again? Hell, yes! I was waiting for people to question whether she’s really faithful for that six months separated from Kevin as they worked on things. A whole new set of sex-tricks from just watching porn? I really don’t see Kevin as wimp or cuck. I see him as a man that has loved his wife deeply for a long time, and trying to make sense of the shock of her infidelity. Honestly, I think how he handled it takes more strength – more than I ever would – and made Callie feel way worse than a yelling match would. Is he not seeing things clearly because of his love of his wife? Of course he is, but another step out and she'd be gone. Lastly, I feel bad for any long-time couple that hasn’t at least once experience having a verbal fight during sex and not stopping. It turns into angry-sex, which, before you know it, is just intense fucking. That was the intent of Callie bringing up Rhett up at the end. Come on, a wife with a successful, muscular, big-dick husband cheats with a scrawny small dick entry level guy? Thought that would be a clue to not take it so seriously. Most of you seem to have liked it. I’m happy for that. Short fiction and this genre are not my strong areas of writing, but I do enjoy writing them for fun. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You know

I don’t necessarily care for stories where a spouse cheats, and definitely don’t care for those totally unrealistic bullshit BTB stories. But I will not be like the others on here who just have to be total dicks if they don’t like the subject matter. Your writing was fine and the story was different enough to make it unique. The fact that you had the two opposing stories from the women rang very realistic as that’s almost always the case in a situation like this. I gave you four stars for taking the time to write a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wearing a condom to keep from making a mess in your wife's pussy?

What a love story!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@dragonmann72

Excellent point about how she's getting hit on all the time, but isn't getting attention from me.

It doesn't make sense, but that's typical with cheaters:

Their sex life is stale, but they rebuff hubbies attempts to spice things up.

They don't have sex often enough, but they never ask for sex and/or refuse sex half the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck story

This story is about a guy becoming a cuck but believes he isn't. Didn't find the logic.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Ending?

After reading the comments, I decided to give this a shot, and was immediately struck by this line in the introduction: "I wrote the ending first, and then wanted to not take the expected path to that ending." Well, you may WANT to not take the expected path, but having a pre-determined ending can't help but influence how you get there!

I've had stories with a planned direction, and my characters had minds of their own!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Why

didn't he cut her loose after the slap? This is a hillbilly slut cranky bitch. Run.

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
Very fine

presentation of a difficult situation, until the massage session revealed a different wife capable of different behavior that led to solving all the problems created by the earlier wife. Still, for exploring some painfully intricate attitudes, five*!

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 5 years ago
So...

He knows she contracted an STD then he doesn't flip out when she tricks him into unprotected sex for the first time in years?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

I disagree with those who question the friend checking her panties. Under the circumstances it was very logical, certainly it's done often enough by the husbands here!

There is NO. WAY. IN. HELL that I would agree to no unprotected sex with my wife if I was clipped. As fo being messy, I belong to the Woody Allen school on that: When asked if sex was dirty, he said, Only when you do it right. Please note, this is NOT an editorial comment on the recent accusations against him.

Suzie was only wearing a short slip dress, no underwear, and only gave a blow job? Right, and I've got a nice bridge you might want to buy! I hope he gave her a cavity search!

So, she KNOWS the guy, knows he works with husband, knows her husband hates him, and STILL fucks him? Even drunk she should know better than that.

Nit pick - An unbuttoned blouse will show cleavage, not side boob. Yes, I KNOW that cleavage is the inSIDE of the boob, but when people say "side boob," they're referring to the outside of the boob.

"but it never will happen again" - Even assuming no OTHER opportunities, that would mean ZERO GNO's! How long would we expect THAT to last before she tells him to "get over his fragile male ego?"

They were fucking IN the club? Some clubs may be a little wild, but they're not going to risk their liquor license by allowing that to go on.

I'm sorry, just the outrageous flirting with hubby's co-worker that he hates is bad enough, but then fucks him to "get even" with her friend?

What does his wearing a condom got to do with her not being satisfied with him? If anything, wouldn't that make it worse, not being able to feel him and feel him come?

I STILL don't get this need to feel attractive to other men. You're married, the only man you need to feel attractive to, is him!

Now she's blaming HIM for not realizing that she needed to feel more attractive?

Hey, if Suzie wanted to use her Hall Pass, that's one thing, but she had no business dragging Callie into it.

I wonder if she got the idea that she could cheat and get out of it by giving him a hall pass from Suzie?

As was said in earlier comments, she's contradicting herself. Earlier, she needed to feel attractive, now the list of guys hitting on her wold be a long list?

If Callie never mentioned anything about catching anything, how does he know that she caught it?

Maybe not, but it might be easier for him to get things back together if she hadn't been so frigid with him before.

"We're never making love again, are we?" - Like they were doing it so much before, anyway?

"We stopped doing that, and never should've and it's as much me as you." - No, it is ALL her!

Blah. THAT'S why you don't write the ending first! The story didn't fit the Lifetime Channel happy ending. I'm NOT opposed to the reconciliation, and I don't believe that it was RAAC, but it DID seem forced. For me, there were too many questions regarding her attitude towards sex BEFORE the cheating, and her contradictory statements about needing attention, but having a long list of guys hitting on her.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
realistic ?

last year at a corporate dinner, swish hotel in manchester, went outside for a smoke and saw 2 directors wives, real couple of milfs hopping in a taxi.

later walking back to my hotel past all the clubs and bars saw both of them in a small car park both getting fucked up against a car, stopped to make sure it wasn't rape or anything and one of these cunts looked at me and gave me the finger, i snapped a few photos and shouted "i'l send these to (husbands name)" seemed to cause a bit of a stir! i just walked away, saw her minutes later searching, watched her for a while in a real flap screaming at her friend about pictures, pissing myself laughing.

still have the pictures.

ok story 5*

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Thanks HP, I four'd it four'd it because you wrote smoothly and tried to be different. But in the end it was ultimately a wimp RAAC tale. Not because he took her back, but because her behavior was so shitty before and during and after the affair as to pre

He has to use wetsuits all through their marriage, she throws her self a one night bachelorette party and plays girlfriend for the night, and then throws the affair in his face when trying to reconcile. Mega WTF???

Keep going you got talent!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 5 years ago

You write well, but a big tough guy like that never takes her back. Especially when her exploits are all over his work. He could have tried and then realized that he'd never trust her, but this story doesn't make sense for the kind of protagonist that you write about. I hope you will write more stories because you do write very well.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Where to start...It was pretty well written and held me to the end, but I found the characters either horrible or weak/indecisive.

This is the classic definition of a cuckold story, but none of your willing cuckold bullshit (the correct word being wittol), the wife had sex with someone outside the marriage and others outside that circle knew as there was both pity and smirking.

In the same situation, I am pretty sure if I'd found my wife had given a BJ and I found her friends knickers in the bin, I would be curious and inspect, probably more looking for ways to find out if it was 'just' a BJ.

Step 1 - wife would not be allowed to socialise with Suzie any more other than as couples, even before any of the other revelations. She is a proven liar, I wouldn't have waited until I found out about the affairs. At that point not seeing Suzie would have been a given as I would have kicked Frank into touch as a friend, given the events, I think that would have be fairly relevant.

Step 2 - not tolerate any BS about any part of it being my fault, you have an issue, we talk. You didn't seem bothered by more than we did and 'claim' it satisfied you and you have a long list of being flirted with so no excuse to not feel sexy. You can't have you cake, eat it and still have it on your plate (the original is a stupid saying), either you are satisfied or you are not, but you can't claim to feel unsexy if people are flirting and hitting on you. Either lying to me about Rhett or have been lying to me since Arthur by faking it, if it's the latter then you are clearly not satisfied.

Step 3 - not promise not to hurt Rhett, in fact make some very direct implications about body parts and take copies of the pictures from his phone before he deleted it all. After Frank's revelation about the affair, send him the spit roast picture and give all pertinent details about Rhett to him, then grass him up after Rhett is found.

I presume Callie told him of the STD, so any talk of sex would have been off the table until a clear test was provided and only then would I allow any discussion of that and another reason to hurt Frank. And the mention of the counsellor of consenting extra marital affairs would have been met with sacking her and reporting her to the appropriate professional body, it probably wouldn't have got her struck off, but it would have got her suspended pending investigation.

There are probably many other things I would have done within the realms of the law and possibly some outside it, brakes slipping in the work car park as Rhett walks past, no need to hit him, just make sure he knows (I've done that, it works). However, at the end she would have been told to get off at the start of the BJ because she knew exactly where I stood and tried to trick me. Move on 1/2 hour, she would have had a hand print on her arse for a week after mentioning his name and again that would have been an end to it. Assuming it went to the end, her saying it was both their faults would again have been a clincher, any one of these 3 showed how little respect she had for him, breaking his boundaries, throwing HER mistake in his face, then trying to guilt him into taking a half share of the blame for HER mistake and would have resulted in a complete breakdown of communication. TBH I would have been pretty pissed off with her hijacking Morgan into giving the present again that probably would have been deal breaker, it would depend on how much she had shared with Morgan (which sounded like nothing) and she was OK with her mum doing that.

NorCalLokiNorCalLokiover 5 years ago
Nice work

Having been in a similar situation this story had my attention to the end.

Not the ending I expected but a great story none the less.

Kudos,

Loki

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
See, in the end getting blind drunk and fucking some loser from his work ended up being the best thing ever for their marriage!

Works every time. Because of her becoming a coworkers slut, she now is sexier, more adventurous, more skilled, and will let her husband actually fuck her bare back, like her lover. Who's fucking she will throw in his face, just to encourage him. And she supposedly will let her husband fuck her ass with his huge cock, now that she has gotten accustomed to having smaller cocks up there, all plastic I'm sure.

Of course the husband does share some blame for his wife being a drunken slut. Why would a middle-aged intelligent virtuous wife and mother want to go out and get falling down drunk, dressed like a slut, at a pickup bar, without her husband? Why would an intelligent caring father and husband think getting drunk, in a night club, without her husband, was acceptable fun for his wife, his children's role model for being a responsible adult and spouse?

While the basic plot was believable, the characters thoughts and actions were contradictory, self-incriminating, and ridiculous. You should go watch some movies or read some books with real human beings. Men and women who act like your characters might exist, but they don't get or stay married. And you totally glossed over the part where the daughter deals with the knowledge that her mother is a slut, and her father has become her forgiving cuckold. You actually have him think that he regrets that his daughter has lost all respect for her mother, because she needs her mother to help her grow up? Well, at least the daughter knows there is one role model she'll never become, and one she'll never marry.

The wife was drugged with alcohol and marijuana, filmed without her permission, then dumped off in a cab. Charges for rape and sexual assault would be legitimate if not provable. Having to go through a rape trial should have been part of her penance, and proof of her regret. Everyone at his work knows she's a slut, and her husband is a cuckold, so avoiding a trial gains them nothing. And it creates the impression that she really didn't get fucked voluntarily.

And the dumb shit really thinks the video and photos are gone? If anyone writes a sequel it should include the part where this couple gets contacted years later with an offer to sell them the originals, or where her son gets invited to watch some porn in college, and sees his mother is one of the performers.

Thanks for the effort. I hope you use it as a learning experience. The story premise was believable. The outcome was bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT'S MISSING

There you go hotprof1973.

The missing parts of the story are in your comments. That's where you are explaining the plot and character behavior.

Never needed in well-written fiction.

I'll read you again, as this was interesting, ha, ha.....

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Never agreed with separate vacations or a steady same night out with the girls or guys. Opportunity creates a problem and when the opportunity happens over and over ever a faithful spouse might do something wrong, to many drinks etc. This case is a never take back. First off she was trying to one up her friend by potentially destroying her family, second she just plain old cheated, third she with heald info about her slut friend, and lastly and most importantly bad enough to cheat but to fuck a young or any coworker of your husband just made it a 1000x worse. So he had to live with your cheating than everyone he sees everyday at work knows and saw video and he had to watch and hear it himself and the cherry on the cake is the std she got. Can’t get much worse. A continuation chapter would be good if they stay together but the coworker eventually tells him sorry but she really was great and fucking her ass was unbelievable and he never would’ve gone past dancing if she didn’t make like she didn’t care and really wanted it. The btb at that point would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So let me see if I have this right

She lies about enjoying literally every sexual encounter with him for over a decade, cheats on him, sexually assaults him and the jackass takes her back?

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 5 years ago
what anon 1-31 said

I would only add that she tricks him into fucking her then re- acts her cheating session wdith him while tauning him that her lover is,a bertterf fuck - after which he happily takes her back. Spare me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Mess

That’s what this story was, a big mess. Let’s see...she cheated, and he had a video of her doing it. And he didn’t kick her skanky ass to the curb? He knew the punk who screwed her and posted the video online. And he didn’t hunt him down and pound his face into hamburger? What a disgusting failure of a story this was. I wish I could hit a button and delete it from my head.

0zed0zedabout 5 years ago
Meh!

Kevin is a wimp, whom Callie doesn't respect enough to keep her legs closed. It's no wonder she cheated on him. Sounds like she might be worth keeping around as a fuck buddy, after he dumps/divorces the slut. Then she could have kid and cock visitation privlages. LOL!

timeandtidetimeandtideabout 5 years ago
ah a good fucking always sorts everything out

Can't buy that. And doubt Morgan can either. Again with this author, a well written and engaging story, apart from that solution. Natch some agree, some don't. As it should be.

ErotFanErotFanabout 5 years ago
At last a "reality" story

This story is probably close to something that may have occurred. From the moment they sat down at Frank and Suzie's you could see a difficult but inevitable reconciliation was a possibility.

As with many tales here the story had a few flaws and rough spots; could have used some grammar polishing too.

But I'm going to include it among my favorites, basically for the close-to-reality plot.

Kudos, hotprof.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
Read the Author's Comments on 1/28/19

I found the story seriously flawed and too unrealistic for my taste.

Subsequently I read the authors comments of 1/28/19 where he shares his intent on many aspects of the story. For instance he intended the reader to realize the conflict between Callie's excuses about losing her attraction to men yet claiming to be hit on frequently. Also given Callie's behavior during her marriage the reader should expect that she will cheat again. The author wants the reader to question how Callie learned her new sexual skills and suspect that she may have been less than faithful during her marital separation. There are other examples in the comment.

My point is that a story of less than 3 1/2 pages is grossly inadequate to paint a written picture of the main characters that is complete enough for the reader to ascertain these nuances and comprehend the authors intent. Character development is superficial at best. Therefore many readers take the written word literally and end up with a conclusion about Kevin that is at odds with the author's.

In fact, now knowing the authors intent, those who favored the story might want to rethink their praise. For indeed, Callie was a poor excuse for a wife before she cheated, was devious and arrogant during the affair, humiliated herself, her husband and family as a result of her adultery and probably continued to cheat during the separation. The author tells us she is likely to repeat her actions and hurt Kevin and family again.

Reconciliation was probably not a smart decision based on the author's own words.

hotprof1973hotprof1973about 5 years agoAuthor
Confused by complaint

Loejtc, you see me agreeing with how some readers opinion of a character in the story as a flaw in writing? I like stories that leave something to reader's interpretation. This story was less black and white about the cheating and reconciliation - as in real life - and I think the range of opinions in the comments reflect that.

RePhilRePhilabout 5 years ago
A rehash of past stories

Same old same old....... read this plot a million time. JPB has the same plot written years before this one. Your writing is really enjoyable well paced and a good balance between narration and dialogue

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
A decent read

The story was fairly well written, but it seemed like something was missing. First, Kevin had his world turned on its end. He said he’s upset, but I didn’t feel a sense of grief, or for that matter, anger. I’d have expected more questions from Kevin, over a period of time, and angry or grieving bouts. He doesn’t do stuff with his kids, or help them deal with their anger. He doesn’t even consider changing jobs, since he faces shame and pity daily. Then there’s the reconciliation: too easy. She tricks him, then moves back in. Hell, she could be snuck into the house any time, blown him before he woke up, and gotten there much quicker. This could be so much better, with rewriting, including some scene embellishments.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Why was Rhett still walking without a cane?

Both he and his ugly friend got off too easy. Rick’s wife should have been shown the picture Frank had. Frank deserved what he got but his wife wasn’t a big loss. Kevin let Callie off too easy. He should have cut her loose.

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Work on your editing.

Missing words, other stuff mess up the read.

Flar1958Flar1958about 5 years ago
Its not all about sex

I loved it to read about the feelings and thinking of the main caracters. Sure you have expant about anger, the kids and so on. But to tell the tails to drive to cheating in this story is world better than a lot of other autors. And if someone think its to easy write a better one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your stories suck

Why do you make all the men wimpie? Plus all the wives are whores with no remorse. This is bullshit.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
What about the Gonorrhea?

He never asked Callie if she had gonorrhea. A rather important point methinks. What if she had it but hadn't been tested for it? Plus, how did she suddenly go from not getting any satisfaction from sex to now being wet and aroused etc?

Plus, the need for editing is a major issue. Cheers

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
No happy ending here.

Together or apart, Kevin is fucked either way.

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Kevin

Is going down the rabbit hole hard. huge mistake. unacceptable behavior and the attitude isnt convincing. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Why Kevin did not drop his moron of a wife I will ever know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where would I find tis type of WIMP?.

We know live in a time of absolute cowards and idiots/ driven by sexual nerd-ism / and it's always about the children / what she needed was some serious ass/kicking by a bunch of women and then be branded on the for/head/ We are a wee bit too over populated to worry about some dumb screwed up bitch with issues /especial when he explained there love life ( the condom issue )….. Where the hell are the men of this world the guys they send off to WAR to be killed/ and we have women/ that have never faced anything but (how they look or feel) ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like the way he took care of business.

Like a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First comment that comes to mind is “BULLSHIT!”

She cheats on him and then gives him an ultimatum when he isn’t getting over it quickly enough for her? The only thing Kevin needs to do is file an official complaint with whatever licensing agency in his state oversees ‘counselors’ like the quack they hired. He needs to do this right after showing his wife to the first ont door and suggesting she use it if she is so unhappy with how he is recovering after HER cheating. At no time did this story ever convince me that she cares about anyone other than herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And the consequences for Rhett??

Good description of the turmoil and reconcilliation effort. But what about the little clown who knowingly did his co-worker's wife and posted it on the 'net? Random mugging, robbery gone bad, something that will leave scars or remove his penis would finish up this story just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No more crapy stories

Cuckprof is gone spread the news! He’s done writing and commenting so I don’t leak his identity. Finally that man-hater is done! You’re welcome for making all of your day a little better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I LIKE

...reasonable, well-told reconciliation stories. And this was one.

A little messy with things not all logical/making sense (as other commenters have pointed out) -- but that's life.

See my comment (10-13-18) on writing reconciliation stories as niche marketing at The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan.

The rating demonstrates that this story hit a niche. A couple commenters mentioned 1 star. Another, 4 stars. It takes five 5 star votes to counterbalance those votes up to 3.88 (this story is rated 3.91), demonstrating a sizable niche of readers who liked this story.

Why so many negative comments? Readers who want to bitch (or who just differ), speak up/comment.

Readers who like it, vote 4 or 5 (or do not vote), and pass on.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good fantasy

Most marriages would not survive. And the first time the wife brought up the other guy during sex...her second chance would expire. Cheaters cheat. It’s what they do. I never met one that had reformed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Read it again

Well written story but she wasn’t a prize before she cheated. So why does he want her back?

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years agoAuthor
To Schwanze

Yeah, she had flaws which were intentional. However, so did he. In the end, she was still real special to him and he loved her. In real life, people following their heart don't always do the logical. I like my characters to be that way - makes them less cookie-cut. Unless its a villain - cliche muh-ha-ha villains can be a lot of fun to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a poor cuckold story!

Thats a real cuckold story and nothing more! Why you need 4 chapters to proof that isnt understandable !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Yes she cheated but she had to be drunk so bad to cheat. Then had to smoke to push her to finally cheat . Think of it that way if she was sober she would probably never of cheated . As I say there is 2 sides to a coin. She new to well she was drunk and she could not really put up an effort into thinking clearly. So she was just pushed into doing these things because in her mind it was clearly the right thing to do. So I glad they did get back together and good luck with the kids lol .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

Horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And it was going so well

And it was going so well, right until the last page...

Women with that little self control shouldn't drink, really shouldn't smoke joints, and really, Really, REALLY shouldn't be married.. Quite promising story right until the ending, which totally spoilt it, (hence only one star),

In my entire life I have NEVER met a man that would put up with and forgive that sort of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
(BC) 👈 me

Boo hoo poor her. Really grow a pair of stones. Who would waist their time on soiled garbage?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Rhett doesn't get dissappeared?

He still works with the weasel. He will be laughed at behind his back forever until he punishes that scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So based on this story

wife caught the clap, but lied to him about it and never got treated for it, becuase the only way he would have known was if he wound up with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There are some writers you just don't get or agree with

This is one of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was a good story...

....with a silly ending...too bad....**** because I like your stories...

dauberdauberabout 4 years ago
Another good story

I enjoy reading your stories. Prefer Loving Wives vs other categories as LW writers tend to have a story development such as this one. Keep it up.

I actually had a wife who had an affair. I tried, but did not “ get over it”. She left me and gave me the house. But I’d really left the marriage months before in my head. Not a fan of the BTB crowd.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
A fan

But this story just doesn't do it for me. I just could not take her back.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Too standard a story

Story was OK, but only standard stuff. Wife has a GNO that ends up in a dance club, then gets drunk and gets fucked. Wife does not feel attractive is too standard and stupid an excuse. Some unbelievable stuff likewife demanding a condom, or that the husband would ultimately forgive her without demanding proof of what she did during their sabbatical. Her bringing up Rhett during sex makes no sense as normal man would have stopped at that point and had asked for a divorce.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Good story...

...except for the end. I don't think that taunting him and belittling him would help her. He'd been forced to wear a condom for how long? Just ending that and taking him was a more positive move. She should have been the loving wife instead of insulting to him. Otherwise, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BORING

Quite boring story and for that 3 pages ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was good...

...till the start of the first line...then went totally downhill thereafter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Condoms...

Condoms are great for avoiding sexually transmitted deceases, and absolutely necessary for men when having sex with women they shouldn't trust completely, but...

A fair number of stories on this site feature married hetero couples where the wife insist on using condoms with her husband. Why is that? It doesn't seem realistic to me, likely because I would not accept it myself. If my significant other suddenly did not want my bodily fluids in her, I would not feel safe in the relationship, and I would insist on counseling if talking couldn't get it resolved. Failing that, I would consider the relationship doomed, and start planning an exit strategy.

I only had 1 steady girlfriend in my life where we used condoms for protection, and that was by my insistence. I didn't trust her, and I felt her getting pregnant might be a catastrophe. We did not last long.

Other than that, the story was good, and the reconciliation seemed plausible. But man, did they seriously need couple's counseling, or what? (-;

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

SIMILAR Stories