All Comments on 'Never Before Last Night'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

just another whore and wimp story .she lie a few time's .she she felt men did not crave her more ang she was ageing and had dimples on her ass, then later said she had a list of men she had turn down. and lied and trick into sex at the massage table , she can not be trusted again once a cheater allway a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

The author's distain for men oozes from every page. Of course, the MC reconciled with an unfaithful slut and took no revenge on the men who dishonored him with such glee. Why would you expect anything else?

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Ill thought out and badly written drivel, the kind of story you just know is going to end up a ridiculous RAAC. Not that I have a problem with a well written, thought out and believable RAAC, this was neither. 1 Star

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I gave it 4 stars because I liked the story and I loved both women ended throwing the other under the bus. I do agree with ScorpioJJ in that she went too far, especially after basically cutting off her husband. Her reasons did suck too, and Rick and especially his fat friend Rhett should have gotten some broken body parts, mainly due to them working with her husband (you know they're smirking at him every time they see him).

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 month ago

Nope. She went way too far and her reasons sucked. Rhett should have been disappeared along with his fat friend. Kevin was very weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In the next part, he sets off looking for his balls and his pride, but fails miserably again!!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

I enjoyed the story up until about 3/4 down on page 3 but was still readable to finish the story

🤯🧠🧟‍♀️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Several things. The "I just need to feel like I'm still attractive" trope is pretty tired, and there's not really anything new here. No payback for the two assholes THAT HE WORKS WITH??? She admits that she fakes it most of the time? Christ, tell him how you REALLY feel about him.

The comment about "maybe Rhett is better" in the spa? Probably would have made a normal guy pull out, pull up, and be out the door. She's begging him to screw her, and he's apologizing??? MC is a wimp. Finally, pretty much a non-ending.

SexecutionerSexecutioner6 months ago

More proof Cuckprof1973 wears a cock cage 24/7. I'd feel sorry for him for his lack of self respect, but it appears he prefers that...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sure let's go to bed so you can pretend to have an orgasm again.

How can he even look at her as sexy again? 4 stars because I liked the story and I loved both women ended throwing the other under the bus.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Total nonsense. The characters behave like they are not humans and have not human reactions and feelings. Poor plot. Poor reading on people. Wasted.

NickTeeNickTee7 months ago

So... I liked the switcheroo at the Health Spar.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"How can I make you feel sexy like that then?"

Really? That’s the MC’s concern after what his slut wife did? The story is pathetic. It seems to be written by a 13 year old. Can anyone seriously imagine this is how any guy would react? What a total wimp. His two coworkers would be fired and end up with lots of broken bones and the wife kicked to the curb. And yeah he should get a permanent free pass.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Trite

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked this. She obviously has remorse & still loves him.

After her demonstration as to what a real organism is to her, he knew without a doubt that she had none with the stud. 5 stars this time.

The author wrote this to encourage a RACCOON ending.

Bill S.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I don’t understand why either one of them would want to reconcile, considering what’s in store for them—more Femdom agitprop.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Your stories lack pathos. That's the main reason why your scores suck. You gravitate towards heavy themes that include betrayal and reconciliation without the necessary emotional punch to pull them off.

Take this story for example, the wife drops the cheating in her husband's lap by stating he doesn't make her feel attractive outside the bedroom. She does this the first moment she sees him again. He watches a video of her cheating that was posted to social media. Where is the humiliation and emasculation? No one is that dispassionate unless they don't care. Yet, a couple paragraphs later you have the husband claim to still love his wife and wasn't going to leave her. The whole scene was entirely uninspired and totally lacking any sufficient sense of devastation and total loss of self.

I don't know if you still write but you would be far better served if you ditched shitty organic writing and work with outlines and framing of specific scenes so that you can refine interactions and dialogue. That's essential in high emotional moments and points of conflict within a story.

The only people who get away with organic writing are those who instinctually show emotion in their works. They are naturally gifted in their ability to evoke verisimilitude.

That's not a dig. Not everyone can be Paganini or Liszt. The rest of us have to practice and practice and practice.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wife is a cheating whore. Husband is a no-man, a coward and a wimp. What is left of this huge waste of words?

schulz777schulz77712 months ago

Not convinced they have a chance.

3 starrs

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

Some folks will post any crap on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope. Seeing her act to me like she did with him is a deal breaker. Saying the other guy during sex? I would beat the shit out of her. Divorce way before this point anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last 2 pages did it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad story the wife cheated and a counselor that suggested fins a swx partner other then your spouse when you are trying to resolve issues should be fired

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crappy story, one male MC is way to wimpy with zero real emotions and the cheating wife is way to honest if she was truly someone that honest and willing to own her mistakes she wouldn't have cheated in the first place. So having the two main characters act so uncharacteristically wrong just makes the story garbage.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Pretty good.

Real people with real problems working through real solutions. I think you captured the essence of human dealing with their failings. Thanks for the read.

And bonus points for a happier ending. No wonder annony is going out of his “mind”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the wussy cuckold husband gets back in bed with cheating whore wife. While sissy Rhett didn’t even get beat the fuck up. Ok I think I understand this story now..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One star because the story started good and went down hill. I could and would not take her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't mind the reconciliation. But I don't understand how the wife's issues with sex: feeling dirty, making husband wear a condom, no vaginal orgasm since birth of young son, and clearly something physical or hormonal or both going on with her female parts (and mind), is all suddenly resolved with hot sex in the spa. Might have been more believable if the author had stated she was seeing a sex therapist and getting some sort of hormone replacement therapy, maybe starting to use lube, or some combination. I also don't get how it goes from she wants him to fuck someone else to get back at her (whatever) to they should open up the marriage in separation so the husband can get relief, to she had to do the spa soon to see if they can sexually reconnect or she was going to have to bang someone else? Wtf? Again she had a well endowed loving husband and father of her children who since the birth of her son she has failed all her orgasms and treated like he is an irritant or an annoyance in the bedroom, because she wants to get it over fast. So what are her needs that cannot be met with a vibrator while she should be trying to save her marriage? Her need to be cuddled, for kissing and foreplay, of desire and being wanted, because vaginal sex didn't.seem to do it for her. Maybe the desire part and being wanted but really? She seemed a bit too dispassionate about repairing the marriage. Btw Suzie is a piece of roadkill who sucked Callie into that night so she can get back at her cheating husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why the commenter below are so upset about the spa scene. Innovative way to reconnect sexually. That being said the constant faked organs through marriage is a big deal, including thr use of condoms while on the pill (lame reasoning). Not just that she got drunk, stoned, and cheated though I guess she wasn't drunk enough to recall what happened or to fake her orgasm with Rhett. The counseling sessions did not illuminate anything. How is reconciliation going to work here? Did they actually resolve the why? Or how to fix things? No, just that the wife needed yo be fucked hard by her husband's big dick to get off. That is about all. And note she admitted that she was about to sleep with someone else to get off. Wtf? This is the woman who hasn't gotten off except for cunnilingus with her husband in years and he has a large set of equipment. Don't even get me started on fucking Rhett without a condom. Seems like the author had the idea of the spa scene and then built the story around it. Ending was abrupt.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

The writer is talented, no question about that. If your preferences in fiction run to weak, beta-orbiter male MC's who accept their wives fucking around on them and accepting it, hotprof1973's stories are going to please you. His cheated on male MC's almost always suck it up and keep the unfaithful wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out well but after the first two pages hurtled down the toilet culminating in that embarrassingly awful scene at the spa. 2 stars.

"There's no way I'd have sex with anyone other than my husband." But I'm ok with you fingering my cunt. In what universe does that make any kind of sense on any level?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This author's characters have a sense of the reality of people who actually care about each other struggling to come to terms with what has happened that is often lacking in cheating wife tales. Quality writing, regardless of whether the reader approves of the outcome.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. Realistic people acting like real people in a story not driven by LW memes, tropes and clichés! Yes, people DO fuck up. Nobody's perfect. Only people that don't screw up are six feet under.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage! (Divorce the twat!)

PorterrhPorterrhabout 2 years ago

Absolutely no justification for reconciliation in this story …. Author seems to do erratic u-turns in the plot, and meanders with meaningless and repetitive conversations. All the men in his story’s seem limp, totally ineffectual and for some absurd reason are not portrayed as having the higher moral ground

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm glad that they were able to get back together, even though perhaps it took a bit too long to do. That Callie cheated after getting drunk & high on pot was no excuse for her actions, including the bullshit being in a friendly rivalry with her friend. After some days, I think I would've had her return home, though probably in a separate bedroom. Can't fix things when separated, and soon after, would've told her no more partying, etc., with Susie unless he's there.

I don't know if I would've let his co worker off with only verbal encounters instead of something on his balls as a remembrance. Painful enough to think about things. I also can't get over the councilor's suggestion of having sex outside the marriage. Overall, nice story, well told. 4 stars -- Bob

IndrasIndrasover 2 years ago

Good story overall, I don't mind a RAAC/reconciliation story unless it seems forced. All of the characters in this story seemed to behave like you'd expect, not bending over backwards halfway through the story in order for the author to reach the ending they desired.

That being said, I see a weird plot hole with Suzie and Callie's night out. By the end, Suzie's motivation seems clear, it was a revenge fuck against her cheating husband.

Callie claims she was doing it to prove "she still had it." If that's the case, why pick fugly boy and his pretty boyfriend? She's not proving anything, showing off her mad pick-up skills. She's doing the opposite, showing how desperate she's become that she's scraping the bottom of the barrel for validation.

Otherwise, 5* enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped at oage 2, what awaste of time ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay RAAC story, not one of Prof’s better ones. In a category flooded with willing cuck stories I’ll never understand the guys that call stories like this one. Sorry, not being a woman hater and wanting to remain with someone you love doesn’t make you a wimp and forgiveness takes more strength.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Tried this a second time and it was still nothing but a wimp story.

It really was as he was the one who thought "It was over" because of what she said. So yes the simple fact that at no point did this nancy boy actually stand up for himself and make it clear divorce was an option for them, this was meant to be a pure GRADE A dicklette owning cuck story and nothing more.

Willing cuck shit blows and Im guessing that maybe you do too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wimpass. A really sick, weak, dumb son of a birch. Should ave beat the shut out of both!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Another nonsense story about cool people reconciling after one stupid event. Typical of this author. Obsession with blowjobs and drunk characters of course, this is "hot"prof1973 trademark.

His characters are always ready to get drunk and stoned.

Aleric, no consent you say because they were drunk? So why did they get drunk? I mean you need to bring glass to your mouth and pour it in and swallow. Is there any force that is making you or is it because you do want to lose inhibition? What else is alcohol for? It kills brain cells, it causes cancer so the only reason is to have a "good time" meaning to lose sexual inhibitions so you can blame somebody else when you get fucked drunk. Once you have the first drink, does anybody force you for the second? What about the third? Any force used there? What are you, 12-year-old you need to prove that you can drink to oblivion?

If you are doing stupid things while drinking then do not drink. As a matter of fact a lot more destruction is done by drunk drivers than drunk fornicators. You may want to think about that.

This author is a closet gay, his relentless references to blowjobs are peppered through everything he writes, he is probably sucking his thumb while he writes.

AlericAlericalmost 3 years ago

I don't think we have anything close to a clear picture as to what happened on that girls night out. What I've been able to piece together is this, they were already pretty damn drunk before the first set of shots were sent over. Then there were two more shots each, then Callie had another with the guys at the bar. That's 5 drinks plus whatever else they were drinking at the time. Then they got high in the parking lot. Now I don't know the exact line where someone is too drunk to give consent, but I would guess it to be sometime while they were doing shots. That makes what Rhett did rape, at least in my opinion.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 3 years ago

First, thanks for taking your time to make free entertainment for us.

.

It was well done. With kids his age I really don't know what I would have done, but then again the story is not about me. I could believe in the characters you created taking the paths you put them on.

.

I still would have hurt that little puke at work. Well not at work but there is no way I'd let him off scot-free like that. Probably my only real criticism. And yes, I know, I already said it wasn't about me, but ... just say'n.

.

5*

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

Kevin just was not believable, I lost interest pretty quickly⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Never Before Last Night"....sure, it was only last night because she would never lie about cheating before, right?...eye roll.

When you look to others for validation and self worth and are hung up on the idea of constantly testing you sexual market value then woman are always going to make shitty decisions about fucking people other than their relationship partner. But at the heart of this is entitlement. People cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. You have to make a lot of selfish and shitty decision to get to the point that your entitlement rules your self control.

So, its not just a single mistake of fucking someone but all the numerous mistakes and shitty decisions put together over a length of time where they reach a mindset where their entitled to cheat. All the explanations of how they got to that mindset and the actual fuck are just self serving and self pity. She went out on her Girl's night Out with a Plan and only thinking about herself and her entitlement. People cheat because they give themselves permission to cheat — and that comes down to a matter of character.

Reconciliation itself, does not help cheaters with their entitlement issues. If anything, it hurts authentic progress because it doesn’t level meaningful consequences. So, while you may still love this person who betrayed you and gave you an STD they still a compatible and suitable life partner any more. Just know you deserve better and there's better out there.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

She never did acknowledge giving him an STD!!! He is just a wimpy CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is this the new world we live in where sexuality is the basis for life , and the women rule every venue of it's existence.? What the hell did we do before we sold our soul to Pussy ?No demand/ no guide line/ no morality / Man is a failure / his life guage by his emotions feed by greed (God failed) or maybe it's what left of an attempt to populate a planet. Our sexuality should have been bases on a seasonal basis , sure would change the demand social order and our CO2 foot print would be significantly lowered. (The best us is long gone) we are the surviving crap that's left behind. greed corruption aberrant sexuality/envy) All that good stuff / we have created a shit whole in a heavenly environment.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

This is some gay shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Never before last night? Yeah, right!

Another RAAC for a wimp cuck...

Women's vanity. Can they still seduce a man? How about men? Should they have affairs to prove to themselves they've still got it? Ok for boys night out to be flirting and seducing women?

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago

We women DO look at ourselves and worry that we don't match up anymore. Our vanity is often tied to our self worth and often we use flirtation to regain some of it back. It can quickly escalate, however, especially if the marriage is struggling. All it takes is some alcohol, a few whispered words, the smell of cologne, and an opportunity and lust takes over. This is why husbands need to put their foot down on girls night out. I cheated on a boyfriend in college on a GNO and it crushed him severely. I will never forget the pain I saw in him. Thinking of it now is bringing up tears. I am married now and would never put myself in that situation. And that is the key, don't put yourself in that situation. I used to lie like women do now, about how it is just dancing and just us girls, knowing that I was full of shit wondering if that cute guy that I couldn't stop thinking about from last week would be there and hoping he was, because I look great in this dress. If she says "its just dancing" be worried...it never is "just" dancing.

Oh, and Anonymous, you shouldn't comment on someone's marriage like that. That was rude. These stories should strike a chord in you, that is the sign of a great writer. 5 stars since I slammed my laptop closed 4 times in anger and frustration and even yelled at it once while reading. My husband just smiles and shakes his head...I am so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Seems to have struct a cord with @WarGamer. Wonder how safe his marriage feels?

I've seen a lot of his comments to stories like these and he definitely has issues.

This is quite a good story would it go down like this in real life, unlikely. The story portrays Kevin as a husband deeply in love with his wife and willing to forgive her one time cheating. I do think his reaction is a little less than any man would have in real life.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Fuck off!

What a shocking horrible cuck story. My wife did that and she’d be history, as would I if I did that to her.

Where do u smug pricks get off writing such horrible shit.

Cuck story, scores 1/5, and this one deservedly so.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great writing for another CUCKOLD story...

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

BTW I showed this story to my wife, she just laughed, looked at me and said the characters just do not come across as real, she reckons the author is sending women up, satire!!!

She said what man would really put up with that rubbish from a woman?

I agree with her.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Oh jeez!!

More emasculated cuck rubbish.

Any self respecting man would never put up with garbage. Any self respecting woman would expect to be divorced

Instead you create a man who is so desperate and week he is just pathetic.

Your second worst story IMHO

This tale just makes me sick.....

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Another

Another bloke in the brain dead department,you don't get back with sluts like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Drunk. Why Have to get drunk to have fun? Competition?

Another WIMPY CUCKOLD story

Grimjack01Grimjack01almost 4 years ago
Torn on this one

Very good story, two people that have issues though they don't know half of what they have. I've always said once is forgivable, though it can take a long time to regain any trust and it's really never the same again. This was a very well thought out and written story. Well done.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
OK

If he’s going to take her back it’s damn good sex nothing off the table no refusals. Then start hiding money so he can dump her when the kids are gone. And the counselor needs to be out of the business.

He says no more going out with that friend? GNO is bs anyway. If she doesn’t like it, adios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

@kuroneko, maybe he licked his finger after masturbating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
this story is another sad case...

It's another example that only men are capable of romance.

A woman is a cold and calculating creature. Of course women understand romance, as they are the primary recipients of it. But name me the sheer volume of songs women write for men. Can't think of many, can you? What about the reverse? Starting to see the reality of it I bet.

He was too loving, and she ultimately took advantage of it. She had to be the one to punish herself, he wasn't going to do it. She at least understood the gravitas of her fucked up life choices. He did not. He really should have taken her advice, all of it. If he had gotten a 'revenge fuck', it would have absolutely helped 'even things up'. It's not going to fix their relationship, mr. romance understood that. But the wife understood the importance of punishment, consequences, and ego boosting.

The real issue here is that he was 'too much a man', and she was 'too much a woman'. Her insecurities, while bullshit, are typical female related issues. His unwillingness to treat his wife as a human being was being too idealistic, 'too manly'. Women operate far more in the real world than men. Of course there are exceptions, rare though, and men and women both even out hormonal as they both age. But the sad truth is women don't have the luxury of being idealistic, they rely more on society and choosing wisely to help raise their offspring while they are vulnerable for a year or two. Men are built to be disposable soldiers for their tribe, and even sexually selected for those qualities. So while society doesn't care about him, he's been sexually selected to handle life with less support and comfort. He'll also never be in that vulnerable pregnant stage of life. While men and women are more alike than they are different, you cannot ignore those differences if you want a long lasting relationship with the opposite sex.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkalmost 4 years ago
Okay...

Frank:”I could taste semen” so Frank how do you know what it taste like?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Condoms...

Condoms are great for avoiding sexually transmitted deceases, and absolutely necessary for men when having sex with women they shouldn't trust completely, but...

A fair number of stories on this site feature married hetero couples where the wife insist on using condoms with her husband. Why is that? It doesn't seem realistic to me, likely because I would not accept it myself. If my significant other suddenly did not want my bodily fluids in her, I would not feel safe in the relationship, and I would insist on counseling if talking couldn't get it resolved. Failing that, I would consider the relationship doomed, and start planning an exit strategy.

I only had 1 steady girlfriend in my life where we used condoms for protection, and that was by my insistence. I didn't trust her, and I felt her getting pregnant might be a catastrophe. We did not last long.

Other than that, the story was good, and the reconciliation seemed plausible. But man, did they seriously need couple's counseling, or what? (-;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was good...

...till the start of the first line...then went totally downhill thereafter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BORING

Quite boring story and for that 3 pages ....

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Good story...

...except for the end. I don't think that taunting him and belittling him would help her. He'd been forced to wear a condom for how long? Just ending that and taking him was a more positive move. She should have been the loving wife instead of insulting to him. Otherwise, well told.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Too standard a story

Story was OK, but only standard stuff. Wife has a GNO that ends up in a dance club, then gets drunk and gets fucked. Wife does not feel attractive is too standard and stupid an excuse. Some unbelievable stuff likewife demanding a condom, or that the husband would ultimately forgive her without demanding proof of what she did during their sabbatical. Her bringing up Rhett during sex makes no sense as normal man would have stopped at that point and had asked for a divorce.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
A fan

But this story just doesn't do it for me. I just could not take her back.

dauberdauberabout 4 years ago
Another good story

I enjoy reading your stories. Prefer Loving Wives vs other categories as LW writers tend to have a story development such as this one. Keep it up.

I actually had a wife who had an affair. I tried, but did not “ get over it”. She left me and gave me the house. But I’d really left the marriage months before in my head. Not a fan of the BTB crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was a good story...

....with a silly ending...too bad....**** because I like your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There are some writers you just don't get or agree with

This is one of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So based on this story

wife caught the clap, but lied to him about it and never got treated for it, becuase the only way he would have known was if he wound up with it

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Rhett doesn't get dissappeared?

He still works with the weasel. He will be laughed at behind his back forever until he punishes that scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
(BC) 👈 me

Boo hoo poor her. Really grow a pair of stones. Who would waist their time on soiled garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And it was going so well

And it was going so well, right until the last page...

Women with that little self control shouldn't drink, really shouldn't smoke joints, and really, Really, REALLY shouldn't be married.. Quite promising story right until the ending, which totally spoilt it, (hence only one star),

In my entire life I have NEVER met a man that would put up with and forgive that sort of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

Horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Yes she cheated but she had to be drunk so bad to cheat. Then had to smoke to push her to finally cheat . Think of it that way if she was sober she would probably never of cheated . As I say there is 2 sides to a coin. She new to well she was drunk and she could not really put up an effort into thinking clearly. So she was just pushed into doing these things because in her mind it was clearly the right thing to do. So I glad they did get back together and good luck with the kids lol .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a poor cuckold story!

Thats a real cuckold story and nothing more! Why you need 4 chapters to proof that isnt understandable !

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years agoAuthor
To Schwanze

Yeah, she had flaws which were intentional. However, so did he. In the end, she was still real special to him and he loved her. In real life, people following their heart don't always do the logical. I like my characters to be that way - makes them less cookie-cut. Unless its a villain - cliche muh-ha-ha villains can be a lot of fun to write.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Read it again

Well written story but she wasn’t a prize before she cheated. So why does he want her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good fantasy

Most marriages would not survive. And the first time the wife brought up the other guy during sex...her second chance would expire. Cheaters cheat. It’s what they do. I never met one that had reformed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I LIKE

...reasonable, well-told reconciliation stories. And this was one.

A little messy with things not all logical/making sense (as other commenters have pointed out) -- but that's life.

See my comment (10-13-18) on writing reconciliation stories as niche marketing at The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan.

The rating demonstrates that this story hit a niche. A couple commenters mentioned 1 star. Another, 4 stars. It takes five 5 star votes to counterbalance those votes up to 3.88 (this story is rated 3.91), demonstrating a sizable niche of readers who liked this story.

Why so many negative comments? Readers who want to bitch (or who just differ), speak up/comment.

Readers who like it, vote 4 or 5 (or do not vote), and pass on.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No more crapy stories

Cuckprof is gone spread the news! He’s done writing and commenting so I don’t leak his identity. Finally that man-hater is done! You’re welcome for making all of your day a little better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And the consequences for Rhett??

Good description of the turmoil and reconcilliation effort. But what about the little clown who knowingly did his co-worker's wife and posted it on the 'net? Random mugging, robbery gone bad, something that will leave scars or remove his penis would finish up this story just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First comment that comes to mind is “BULLSHIT!”

She cheats on him and then gives him an ultimatum when he isn’t getting over it quickly enough for her? The only thing Kevin needs to do is file an official complaint with whatever licensing agency in his state oversees ‘counselors’ like the quack they hired. He needs to do this right after showing his wife to the first ont door and suggesting she use it if she is so unhappy with how he is recovering after HER cheating. At no time did this story ever convince me that she cares about anyone other than herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like the way he took care of business.

Like a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where would I find tis type of WIMP?.

We know live in a time of absolute cowards and idiots/ driven by sexual nerd-ism / and it's always about the children / what she needed was some serious ass/kicking by a bunch of women and then be branded on the for/head/ We are a wee bit too over populated to worry about some dumb screwed up bitch with issues /especial when he explained there love life ( the condom issue )….. Where the hell are the men of this world the guys they send off to WAR to be killed/ and we have women/ that have never faced anything but (how they look or feel) ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Why Kevin did not drop his moron of a wife I will ever know.

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Kevin

Is going down the rabbit hole hard. huge mistake. unacceptable behavior and the attitude isnt convincing. Good story.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
No happy ending here.

Together or apart, Kevin is fucked either way.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
What about the Gonorrhea?

He never asked Callie if she had gonorrhea. A rather important point methinks. What if she had it but hadn't been tested for it? Plus, how did she suddenly go from not getting any satisfaction from sex to now being wet and aroused etc?

Plus, the need for editing is a major issue. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your stories suck

Why do you make all the men wimpie? Plus all the wives are whores with no remorse. This is bullshit.

Flar1958Flar1958about 5 years ago
Its not all about sex

I loved it to read about the feelings and thinking of the main caracters. Sure you have expant about anger, the kids and so on. But to tell the tails to drive to cheating in this story is world better than a lot of other autors. And if someone think its to easy write a better one.

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Work on your editing.

Missing words, other stuff mess up the read.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Why was Rhett still walking without a cane?

Both he and his ugly friend got off too easy. Rick’s wife should have been shown the picture Frank had. Frank deserved what he got but his wife wasn’t a big loss. Kevin let Callie off too easy. He should have cut her loose.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
A decent read

The story was fairly well written, but it seemed like something was missing. First, Kevin had his world turned on its end. He said he’s upset, but I didn’t feel a sense of grief, or for that matter, anger. I’d have expected more questions from Kevin, over a period of time, and angry or grieving bouts. He doesn’t do stuff with his kids, or help them deal with their anger. He doesn’t even consider changing jobs, since he faces shame and pity daily. Then there’s the reconciliation: too easy. She tricks him, then moves back in. Hell, she could be snuck into the house any time, blown him before he woke up, and gotten there much quicker. This could be so much better, with rewriting, including some scene embellishments.

RePhilRePhilabout 5 years ago
A rehash of past stories

Same old same old....... read this plot a million time. JPB has the same plot written years before this one. Your writing is really enjoyable well paced and a good balance between narration and dialogue

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

SIMILAR Stories