Never Forget Who Owns You

Story Info
Ftm man learns his stepfather is serious about discipline.
1.3k words
4.06
34.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals with a ftm man and his stepfather. The stepfather is rough and dominant. I chose to use cunt, pussy, dick and cock to reference the transman's genitalia. While it is not a story centered around breeding, his possible fertility is discussed. If this terminology or subject matter upsets you, this story may not be for you.

Being home for fall break was strange. Sean lay in his old bed, blocking his view of the familiar ceiling with his phone. When he heard the knock at the door, he barely moved.

"What?"

"Just checking in." He glanced up from his phone to see Carl standing in the doorway. His mom had met Carl during Sean's senior year of high school. They had gotten married while Sean had been at college. He hadn't bothered to come home for the wedding. "I see you've settled in."

"Yeah. I live here."

"I do, too. You should have come and said hello."

"Why would I bother?"

"It's polite." Carl leaned in the doorway. He was still dressed from work, white dress shirt tucked into black slacks. He had barely even loosened his tie. His sleeves were rolled up over his forearms, probably from helping Sean's mother out in the kitchen. "I expect a level of respect from you."

Sean rolled his eyes. "Fuck you, Carl."

Carl stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. "Get on your knees."

Sean put down his phone. "What?"

"That wasn't a request." Carl grabbed his legs and pulled him off the side of the bed in one decisive motion. Sean, shocked, tried to scrabble away, but before he knew what was happening Carl had trapped him against the side of the bed, pinning his wrists in one hand and grabbing his hair with the other. Sean had to turn his head to keep his nose from being buried in Carl's crotch.

"Your mother's told me all about you." Carl sounded calm as he looked down at his captive. Sean was panicking, his entire body tense and filled with what felt like static. In the little time he'd spent with him, he'd never seen Carl be anything approaching violent. He always kept his cool. What was Carl going to do with him? "All the trouble you caused her over the years, all the grief. You need discipline."

Sean gasped as his stepfather suddenly let go of his hair, releasing some pressure. Then he froze as he watched the big man pinning him down slowly unzip his fly and fish out his cock.

Sean had been close to cocks before. His first year in college had been nothing if not productive in that regard. But no cock had ever terrified him like this one did. Neither had one ever excited him like this one. The hot skin rubbed against his cheek and his stepfather grunted. He let go of Sean's wrists to hold his head tight in place, on hand on each side of his cheek, the right hand cupping his thick uncut cock against his skin. When Sean tried to turn his head away, his stepfather's strong hands put him back in place. The big man began to thrust against his cheek, grunting softly.

The heat and friction of the movement was collecting in Sean's cunt and he could feel himself, for some reason, getting wet. It was incredibly embarrassing, having a cock drug across his face again and again, as if he were nothing but a sex toy. An object placed there for Carl's pleasure. He could smell the pre-cum gathering on the tip of Carl's cock, could feel the way his foreskin moved as it passed over his cheek. My god, he was getting so wet.

"Little cunts like you need to learn their place," Carl said. He shifted away slightly from Sean, resting the tip of his cock on his lips. Sean had to fight to bite back a moan. "Show me how wet and hard you are."

Sean froze. The way Carl had said that, the demand of it, had put the fear back in charge in a big way. But it had been a demand, and Carl wasn't willing to wait. He grabbed Sean's arm and drug him up to standing, holding him upright while he stripped off his sweatpants down to his ankles. Then he shoved him back down to his knees and kicked his legs apart.

"See," he said. "At least your cunt knows how to behave." He pressed Sean against the bed again, pulling on his hair to guide his lips to his cock. Without another word, he began roughly fucking Sean's face.

His cock was thick and hard. It pushed into his throat and made him choke again and again. When Sean tried to push his stepfather away, he simply let go of the boy's hair and pinned his wrists to the bed once again, using his thighs and the bed to keep his head in place. Beneath him, Sean squirmed and writhed, but he couldn't escape. And yet, between choking on Carl's thick cockhead and gasping for air, Sean found himself moaning. His head was spinning with the smell of cock and the shocking joy of being taken so roughly. The floor beneath his cunt became soaked in cum.

Sean gave up squirming and instead stared up at the man fucking his face. His little cock pulsed in time with the larger man's thrusts. He didn't even notice when his stepfather let go of his wrists. Without thinking, he slipped his hand between his legs and began to masturbate. He didn't notice Carl begin to smile.

When Carl suddenly withdrew his cock, a large strand of drool followed the head from Sean's lips. Carl used one hand to firmly grasp Sean's hair and the other to furiously work his spit-lubed cock, until he came all over his step-son's face.

Sean knelt there, stunned, his face coated in cum and his fingers around his little cock. His new stepfather towered above him, breathing heavily.

"Clean it up," he demanded.

Sean leaned forward to take Carl's cock in his mouth again, but the bigger man pushed him away with enough force to make the bed shake when his back slammed against it. He crouched down and grabbed Sean's wrist tight. Sean felt his face flush as he became painfully aware of how wet those fingers already were, but Carl didn't react. He drug the hand up to Sean's face, where he used it to wipe up the stands of cum.

He held the cum-coated fingers in front of Sean's eyes for a beat. "Clean it up," he repeated, before pushing the hand back between his legs. He never broke eye contact. "Put it where it belongs."

Sean swallowed hard. He wasn't on birth control. He could still get pregnant. Please, he thought, please don't make me do this, even as his cunt became even wetter.

His stepfather showed no signs of noticing any of this. He pushed on Sean's fingers, insistently, continuously, until he pushed them into the boy's wet cunt. Sean made a little cry - from arousal, from despair. He knew there was no going back from this. He began to finger his stepfather's cum into himself.

"You don't get to say no to me. I'm the man of this house," he told the panting, on edge boy. "You are a little cunt who needs to learn respect." His fingers roved Sean's lips. Sean fucked himself faster and faster, barely able to control himself. "Do you understand?"

Sean was too busy cumming all over his fingers to respond.

Carl watched the aftershocks of Sean's orgasm for a bit. Then he pinched Sean's cheeks until they hurt. "Don't you ever forget who owns you." He stood up and zipped his cock back into his pants. Sean couldn't take his eyes off the bulge the semi-hard member made against the fabric. "Finish cleaning up here and then come down. Your mother is waiting on you for dinner."

Almost absentmindedly, Sean brought his dripping fingers up to his face. He gathered up the rest of his stepfather's cum, moaning when his fingers reentered his cunt. He let his eyes drift up to the ceiling as he fucked himself to orgasm on the cum-covered fingers.

No, he didn't think he would forget anytime soon.