Never Give up Hope

Story Info
Opal almost gives up on ABF, then she meets Rowan..
3.1k words
4.24
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was written during a tough time, and after a similar bad experience I had.

Please be safe out there, I feel as a unique and small ABF/ANR community, it can be easy to settle for less than we deserve, don't!

I wanted to write a piece that would rekindle my hope for something I am now not sure is possible (I haven't met my Rowan yet).

I am unsure if I will write other ABF stories going forward...

But this helped so much, and I want to tell any other women out there on a similar journey to not give up hope, who knows what joy lays ahead after all?

Never give up Hope

Opal was having a rough Monday, her company stated out of the blue that they were drastically downsizing, and staff would be cut, she had tripped on a broken piece of paving on the way in and cut her arm, and she had been through the weekend from hell.

When she saw her name on the list of staff cuts, she picked up her bag, and after five years of blood, sweat and hard work, she walked out of her workplace. She had no idea what was next, but she figured she deserved one weeks break before she picked herself up and started again.

On a whim she booked tickets to a beautiful seaside town in Wales and after getting home, dressing her wound, and having lunch, she hopped on the train. Whilst going through the less attractive parts of the journey she thought over the past weekend.

She had been into and intrigued by ABF and ANR for a long time, having met a small handful of men over the years for one off instance where they dry suckled her heavy breasts. She had induced by herself, gone through bad supplements that made her ill, others that made her feel odd, or not herself, and had finally found some that had suited her.

She had social meets with gentlemen, men who were disrespectful and rude, and those who only wanted an excuse for sex. She had been disappointed more often than not, when she was harassed, treated badly, let down, or when tastes and expectations didn't mesh well. She tried her hardest to self-induce, seeing her breasts grow and change, and she went through the heartbreak of getting near to milk, but not getting it.

She saw a lactation consultant, who told her she needed a supportive partner who would dry nurse regularly, and they had no doubt her milk would come in. Some people just could not induce with just tens, pump, and their own hands, it took the care and support of someone else by their side.

She recalled crying in the bath tub when she found out her pictures had been shared by some vile people online after she refused one of them sex after he had said all she needed was for him to get her pregnant, that they had mocked her online, and that a few had also tracked down her address and left her harassing messages.

All because she put up boundaries when a man insisted he wanted/was owed sex with suckling and she said no thank you. It hurt even more that some she had spoken to online grouped up with the instigator because she had also turned them down. She had a very embarrassing trip to the police to report stalking and online harassment and threats.

It all added up to the fact that she was now far too nervous to go online and seek someone like minded to suckle regularly. She did not want a long-term relationship, but a close loving friend who could share the journey towards milk with her. But not knowing who else could have been involved with the harassment made her delete all her accounts and give up hope.

That came with the depression of knowing she was never likely to find someone who shared her interest. She slowed her inducing, crying when she felt the need to pump or tens, and instantly being reminded of all that had happened. But her breasts were used to a certain timetable, and she still tried to Marmet massage and use her pump when they became very heavy and needy.

She enjoyed the beautiful scenery, her breasts slowly starting to ache in a way that she felt they needed attention, nipples hard beneath her favorite nursing bra. She still enjoyed wearing it, despite all the awful things that had happened she still held to the determination of getting her milk in one day, and hopefully having someone to share it with.

When she reached the final station she dragged her suitcase off, her breasts tingling and heavy, she spotted the bathrooms, and a nursing room attached. She had used them before, but found they had a stigma around them of people being aggressive if you went in without a baby or child. She had no idea why, as she knew some moms would go in to express to a bottle when their kids were at nursery or elsewhere. So, she hesitated a moment, but after seeing the street was empty, she strolled in and locked the door.

It was a small room, thankfully clean-unlike some that were often mistaken as a nappy changing room. It had a chair, side table attached to the wall with plugs, a sink, and was decorated in baby blue. She pulled out her favorite double pump, she had a more compact in bra one, but this one was far more powerful and satisfying.

She plugged it in, arranging the chairs height and clipped open her nursing bra with a sigh as her heavy breasts fell out of the cups and she gave them a soft fondling. She loved weighing them in her hands and stroking them softly, giving them the love and attention they, and she, deserved.

She attached the pump, and sat back with her eyes closed, enjoying the gentle massage/let down feature first. She drifted, as she often did, imagining warm gentle hands on her breasts and a wonderful warm mouth at her breasts. She changed the feature, and enjoyed the stronger suction and pulsing around her nipples. She couldn't go up to the highest setting, it was just on the side of TOO firm, but she had been told by those with milk that she would be thankful of it when her milk came in.

She was there half hour, still fuzzy headed when she pushed the pump into her bag and clipped her bra closed. She had a couple of hours until she could get into her rented cottage. She decided to find a tea and sit down somewhere, eschewing the busy cafes full of couples and students she found a hut by the sea and ordered a decadent hot chocolate. She sat on a bench, watching the seagulls hovering as she sipped her drink, her breasts still tingled pleasantly.

She finished her drink and threw away the cup, only a few people were passing on the promenade. She then felt mortified when she shifted her bag to sit back down, half tripped on her case, and her pump fell out her bag, directly in the path of a woman who just hopped and managed not to step on it. There was an awkward moment when they both froze, and Opal squeezed her eyes closed in embarrassment.

A Scottish accent interrupted her, the woman's voice quiet and husky as she tapped Opal's arm

"Here you go, hope it wasn't damaged, these things are expensive. No need to be shy"

Opal blinked her eyes open, a blush hot on her cheeks as she looked up at the tall brunette, she was curvy like Opal, but with an edge of muscle on her arms and legs that showed she probably did some form of sport. She had chocolate brown eyes, rich chestnut hair, and a smile that Opal couldn't help but return. She was beautiful, and opal shoved the pump in her bag, zipping it so fast that the woman chuckled as she asked if she could sit.

Opal nodded and she did

"Sorry to ask, but all the other benches are busy, its busier here than I expected! And I thought Edinburgh was busy!"

Opal smiled

"It's a university town, so its nearly always busy, when the students leave the holidaymakers move in. But its worth it, I love it here"

The woman nodded

"Hmmm I can see why, the sea here is gorgeous, and I've never seen so many eateries in one tiny town. I'm Rowan by the way, sorry for almost stepping on your.."

Opal put a hand over Rowans mouth, rowan pulled her hand away and laughed

"You're funny, why are you so embarrassed about something so natural?"

Opal looked away

"Sorry, that was rude, I just don't talk about it often, it's a very private thing to me, especially as I don't have kids. I'm Opal, nice to meet you"

Rowan watched the sea for a while, and they sat in quiet comfort as she sipped her black tea. She didn't seem inclined to force anything out of Opal and she was thankful for that. She felt at ease around this veritable stranger, more at ease than even most of the men she had met for suckling.

It was odd, she was Bi so women weren't new to her, but she had never considered the fact that other women may also be interested in suckling. She flushed red, aiming to put a stop to those thoughts right now. This attractive woman was just sitting by her, she had no idea if she even knew what ABF or ANR was.

She bit her lip, enjoying the comfortable silence and the sounds of the sea, she knew she should probably leave, but she felt safer and more at ease around this woman than she had felt for the last month. So, she let herself bask in it, occasionally catching side glances at her long chestnut hair pulled into an intricate bun or her almond shaped eyes.

When Rowan threw her cup away, she figured that would be it, and they would part ways. But it wasn't, Rowan asked if she would walk the prom with her, as she was new here. They did, and Opal told her about the town and the history, how one day she would love to live here. Rowan told her about her stressful job, and about how she loved archery to relax. The conversation flowed so naturally.

When Rowan bought up the pump, she did so by telling Opal she had been in a short relationship with a woman who had nursed for a while, she had been a wet nurse.

Rowan said they had parted ways as she didn't want children, and over a disagreement when Rowan had asked if she could try her milk. She was completely blasé about it, not shy at all.

So, Opal opened up and told her about how she wanted to get milk one day to share with a partner, about ABF, that it turned out Rowan knew about-she too had been on a popular site for a bit before getting sick of only male replies, even she explicitly said she was gay and only seeking a woman. She was outraged when Opal told her about what she had been through.

It turns out Rowan was a little older, and it had been a few years ago when she had given up on the site. It seemed like such a bizarre coincidence that Opal was a bit wary.

Rowan seemed to sense this, and answered any questions she had, they ended their walk by exchanging numbers and promising to get together for lunch again in the week.

They text often, and Opal learned that Rowan had no desire to get milk herself, but wanted to find a friend or partner she could suckle regularly, but she had long ago given up on the idea. They laughed over how bizarre it was that they met, and in that way. The universe worked in wondrous ways it seemed.

They ended up meeting late the next afternoon doing the same walk but during sunset, having dinner and getting along so well. It was unspoken that they would soon be on opposite sides of the country again, they were just enjoying each others company.

When Opal invited Rowan back to the cottage it was unhurried, unlike the men she had been with she did not feel she was being rushed to just get her bra off so they could get what they came for. Rowan asked about supplements and shared her knowledge too, they talked about pumps, and it was natural when Opal showed her how the pump worked and even let Rowan have a try of it so she would know what the sensation felt like. It had an element of playfulness even alongside their shared attraction.

They watched a movie and when Rowan pulled her closer to kiss her she felt she had never had a kiss quite so intense, she was talented and Opal felt like a leaf on the tide as Rowan pulled her to straddle her lap and they spent so long kissing her lips felt swollen. When she pulled back for breath she saw a light dusting of pink over Rowans tan skin, her eyes dark as Opal pulled off her top, and unclipped her nursing bra.

It was reverent and worshipful how Rowan stroked her breasts, feeling their weight in her hands, stroking soft long fingers across her nipples. She praised Opal on how beautiful she was, and stroked her all over as Opal pulled her head to her breast, hand firm in her hair and guiding.

Rowan took to her breast like she had been doing it for years, curious and soft licks and kisses turned into a talented latch as she suckled and Opal moaned. She tested different ways to latch until settling, and Opal stroked her hair as she suckled deep and firm, her other hand massaging the rest of her breast.

Opal leaned her head back and imagined having milk, Rowan lapping it up and drinking deep with appreciative moans.

It was hands down the most wonderful suckling experience she had, she had never felt so safe and cherished. They spent over an hour, Rowan giving both breasts equal attention. Before they stumbled to the bed and into a nap. There was no pressure for sex, but when Opal woke feeling her pussy hot and needy as her breasts, she went to take care of herself in the bathroom. Rowan asking if she could help led to her being fingered to explosive completion in the shower, and returning the Favor with equal passion.

Rowan suckled her every couple of hours until deep into the night, and they were both glowing with so much happiness it seemed to shine from them.

When the end of the week came too fast, they were both teary eyed, Rowan folded Opal into her arms, being a lot taller at 6ft 5", and Opal nestled into her scent in her neck, where she had left a mark for Rowan to remember her by. They had no idea when or if they would meet again, but they were determined to do so.

****Two years later****

The seaside town was slowly waking, seagulls calling, the tide rushing in, people on their way to work or study, and the sails of boats in the harbor clanging.

Opal woke slowly, to the feel of over full breasts and Rowan already latched onto one, eyes sleepy as she drank deep. They lay in the morning sun as Rowan suckled deep, drinking all her milk with a needy moan, she wouldn't get anymore until late that night so she always fully enjoyed her morning feed, as did Opal, there were few better ways to wake than that.

When Opal sat up and stretched in the sunlight, it caught in her golden hair and on the drops of milk on each nipple. Rowan said she had never seen a sight more beautiful than her.

Opal had a rare day off work, and as she watched the sea from the windows, she recalled how long it had taken to get them here, lots of time apart, arguments and an unsure future.

The difficulty of fully inducing, and being suckled even on days she wanted a break due to sore and cracked nipples. Them moving here, and when opal finally got milk four months ago, how excited they were and how in awe Rowan was when she had her first taste of Opals Milk.

Now here they were, to be married next year, in the town where they met, and Opal with breasts often heavy with sweet milk that Rowan drank, and some Opal expressed for a local lesbian couple unable to get milk, who also enjoyed ABF.

They had started an app just for lesbians and Bi women to find others into ABF or ANR, and it had taken off and was doing well. They were head over heels in love, and even on difficult days, when they lay down for suckling sessions, all the stresses of the day would just melt away.

Later that day Rowan caged her against the window, thankfully no one outside was around as her partner fingered her slow and deep, drips of milk leaking from her breasts as Rowan knelt down and ate her out to a moaning climax. Opal dripping milk on her thighs and on the bed as she slowly and passionately kissed down Rowans body, fingering her as they locked eyes and she reached down to stroke the milk on Opals breasts.

Rowan pushed Opal's pussy plug, her favorite toy, inside her, and pulled her onto her lap so she could sit up straight and let Rowan latch on, as the deep suckling gulps at her breast made joyful pleasure run through her whole body, she came twice on her partners thighs just from the sensation of being nursed, the milk on her partners lips sweet when she would pull off for a kiss to share it now and then.

Who knew, after that horrible time two years ago, that she would end up here, in her favorite town, with a great job, a fiancé, and breasts heavy with milk. She was thankful to the small number of truly kind men she had met to suckle back then; they had encouraged her interest after all. But she was also thankful she hadn't just settled for someone just because they were nearby and convenient.

As the tingling in her breasts increased, she spurted milk from the opposite nipple and Rowan smiled in delight, licking up all her sweet milk and sharing it in a kiss that was also a promise of love, care and safety.