Never Have I Ever Ch. 02

Story Info
Black guy and white girl take care of her sex bucket list.
1.2k words
4.44
14.7k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

Brice and Olivia lay in bed, next to each other, both of them coated in a sheen of sweat.

Since leaving the game of Never Have I Ever at the bar, they had taken care of one of Olivia's "nevers"--Never have I ever had sex with a black guy.

She now had four or five credits to her name on that front, depending on how you counted the knee buckling blow job she'd given him on the couch.

She ran her finger down his chest. As she reached his belly button, she laughed.

"What?" he said.

"You're getting hard again," she said. "Does it ever stop?"

"Well," he shrugged. "I guess we're not done yet. After all, you had a few more 'nevers' when we were playing, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?"

Brice reminded her that she'd played, "never have I ever had a threesome" while they were drinking.

Olivia huffed in false surprise.

"You want me to just call one of my friends and say, 'Come on over for a threesome'?" she asked.

"I mean, you don't have to," he said.

Olivia leaned up on one elbow, her breasts tumbling forward--a movement Brice definitely noticed.

She made eye contact with him and, with a determined look on her face, leaned across him and picked up her phone from the nightstand.

She pressed the button and said, "Siri, call Paula."

That gave Brice a start. Paula and Rob were the friends that set them up on their blind date that started the evening. They all went to the bar together, and the couple played the Never Have I Ever game with them."

Olivia put the phone on speaker.

"What's wrong?" Paula's voice said as she answered. "Did something happen with Brice."

"Everything's great," Olivia said, "but pretend its not until you get into another room."

"It's Olivia, I'll be right back," Paula said in a hushed voice, clearly to Rob. Then, in a louder voice, "Okay. What's up."

"Things are going ... incredibly," she said. "Like, multiple times, incredibly."

"Oh my," said Paula's voice. "So ... is it..."

"True about black guys?" Olivia finished. Paula also hadn't drank for that particular round of the game. "It's beyond true."

Olivia reached down and gripped Brice's cock as she said it, to emphasize the point. She began stroking him up and down.

"Nice," Paula said, approvingly.

"In fact," Olivia said, increasing the speed of her stroke, "if you'd like to find out for yourself, we're looking for a third."

There was a long silence. Brice fought to keep from cumming as Olivia kept yanking him.

"I mean," Paula started. "Really?"

"Tell Rob I'm upset after getting dropped off without a kiss or something. That you have to come comfort me."

There was another long silence. Brice didn't feel like he had much time left. His breath began coming fast.

Paula sighed over the phone line. "Okay," she said. "I'm gonna kill you for this."

Brice couldn't believe what he heard. His best friend's girlfriend had just agreed to come over and fuck him and the girl he'd set him up with.

The shock from that response caused Brice's concentration to lapse and his cock began to spurt. Cum flew over Olivia's hand as she continued to stroke just as fast.

"I'll be over in a minute," Paula concluded.

"See you soon," Olivia said and clicked off the phone.

She then looked down at the mess Brice had made of her hand. "What happened here?" she asked innocently.

The two had showered by the time Paula arrived. Olivia got a text that she had parked, and she texted back that her best friend should let herself in.

A few minutes later, Paula entered the room. Brice was laying on the bed, naked, black cock pointed at the ceiling. Olivia was next to him, also naked, but Paula didn't seem to notice her.

"This better be ..." Paula started, then stopped in her tracks. "Oh. I ... wow."

After a moment to collect her thoughts, Paula added. "Wow."

"I know, right?" Olivia said. "See why I invited you over to share.

Paula quickly stripped off her clothes, and Brice found himself between a pair of white best friends, who were interested only in sharing his cock. The two went down on him immediately, each licking him from the base of his cock to the tip, stopping at the top to kiss deeply, with his cock between them.

The two then took turns bobbing up and down on him. While Olivia was sucking, Paula looked up at him.

"You are so much bigger than Rob," she gasped. "So much bigger than ... anything I've seen."

With that, she turned and took his cock from Olivia, taking her turn sucking him.

He felt both of their asses, slapping them lightly. Then he reached and fondled each of their breasts. They responded by pushing together, chest to chest, with his cock sandwiched between the four breasts.

He let go then, unexpectedly, showering both of them with cum. It dripped from between each of their tits.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It's just..."

"Don't worry," Olivia interrupted, talking to Paula, not him. "He'll be back very soon." She leaned forward and licked his cum from between Paula's tits.

"Very very soon if you two are going to put on that show," he said.

They giggled, and Paula buried her face between Olivia's tits to clean her off in the same way.

By the time they were finished, he was rock hard again and ready to take care of one last piece of business.

"Never have I ever," he said, reminding Olivia of one of her nevers, "been in a threesome."

"Drink," Olivia said, happily.

"Drink," Paula agreed.

"There was one more," he said. "One more never."

He kissed Paula deeply, gently pushing her to her back as he did. She lay flat, legs spread, in the center of the bed.

Brice then turned to Olivia, his blind date at the start of the evening. A white girl he'd had just about every way possible by the end of it, including with her bets friend.

She looked puzzled.

"What was the last never?" she asked.

He stood her up with him at the end of the bed, then turned her around. Her thick white ass pressed against his huge, throbbing black cock.

He began pushing back, inserting the top of his cock into her ass. She gasped.

"Oh my God," she said, breathlessly. "Go slow. You're so big."

He went slowly, eventually working his way in. She began to move back against him. He then leaned her forward. She put her hands on the bed, but he continued to push her forward.

"Never have I ever..." he whispered in her ear as he mounted her from behind, taking her ass with his black cock. "...eaten a pussy."

She looked back at him, surprised. She had said that, when she was trying to make him drink during the game. Now, here she was, face down on the bed, with Paula's legs spread before her.

The breath came out of Olivia each time he thrust. The initial discomfort on her face had given way to pleasure, however. She looked back at him, with a gleeful look of mischief in her eye.

"Drink," she said, then turned to face forward and began to lick.

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers