All Comments on 'Never In My Wildest Ch. 01 - Heather'

by onewildjuan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 4 years ago
Good Story, difficult to read

Your use of side comments in parentheses made the story difficult to follow. It is much like someone trying to tell you a story while a friend keeps interrupting with his own input. It was a good story but needed to be styled differently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What an escapade!

Really well done, great story. What a way to loose your virginity, especially with someone as hot as Heather. (Just one error, you called her Carson instead of McCann) If this Ch. 01, will Ch. 02 be as good and with someone like Heather?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
And then

When his buddies little sis turned 18 and still was hot for him...

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Damn - what a frenetic nonstop wild ride. I don’t think I could have stayed with that much longer - it was exhausting! And great fun - the cliched roller coaster ride, but that’s exactly how it felt. Heather McCann reminds me of Rachel McAdams in that ‘90s film ‘Mean Girls’ - a psychopathic force of nature - and oh so hot! Wow! What a shot of adrenaline. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronewildjuan@onewildjuan
I was recently thrown out of the Literotician Protection Program (formerly known as the Society to Protect Editors of Excellence from Writers of Egregious Retcheryness) when they realized that I was - in fact - one of “those” writers.