Never In My Wildest Ch. 01 - Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul's bedroom has a sliding door that opened to the back yard and with the heatwave we were in I had the sliding door open - although the sliding screen door was closed. The slider, which is in need of a wheel replacement, makes a horrendous screeching racket when you open it.

I braced for the expected screech of the slider - except that nothing like that happen. Whoever she was simply grabbed the screen door frame, lifted, and moved it noiselessly open. Oh ho someone with experience, someone who knew how to work that sliding screen. That someone walked right into the room and came straight toward the bed.

"Wakey, wakey baby." I quickly put two and two together (just like you probably have) and came up with Heather McCann, Paul's 'on and off and on again' girlfriend for the last couple of years running. She knelt at the side of the bed and lifted the sheet. I was embarrassed for the briefest of moments thinking she would see my naked body. In the next second I realized what she intended and just like that rub out #3...failed. My dick got hard, then really hard when her soft warm hand wrapped around it. I just laid there, suffering in silence.

"Oh baby, I can tell how much you missed me - you're so hard." She gave me some slow twisty strokes that felt incredible. And then just like that she leaned over and Heather McCann sucked my dick into her mouth. I can attest - here and now - as to Heather's thorough and skillful technique; soft lip pressure, no teeth, occasional tongue work, and great, great rhythm as she expertly integrated hand and mouth action.

Call me stupid (yeah I know, some of you are ready to call me evil), but I nearly ID'ed myself. I mean, she didn't know Paul was a no-show. She clearly - oh fuck, what was she doing with her tongue? Which is when I realized that speaking out was not in anyone's best interest. Imagine how embarrassed Heather would be - so I kept quiet.

"Touch me. Touch me in my girly place." [Yeah, I know - "girly place" - seriously?] She even wiggled her butt towards me. OK - OK, I got the general idea. I reached out and touched the back of her leg - a very warm, smooth leg.

"Higher baby." I moved my hand slowly higher.

"Higher!" was accompanied by another wiggle. Someone was very horny tonight. I slid my hand higher and higher. Oh shit, Heather was commando! My fingers brushed up against a very wet, very hot pussy. I went just a little bit higher and felt my fingers ease into her. "Oh yeah baby. That's it, right there, just like that."

I should remind you that while still a virgin, I'd had plenty of experience just short of actual sex. And I'd had one girlfriend who loved, loved, loved to be fingered. I knew what to do and the many ways how to do it. So I went to work. "Oh yes! Oh Paulie. Yes!"

I had fingers going in and out. I had fingers rubbing back and forth across her clit which caused her to shuddered and moan. And every so often I grazed my thumb across her butthole. Funny thing about girls and their buttholes, some flinch away, some don't, some will swat your hand and some begin to push back against the pressuring digit. (I'll let you guess which one described Heather.) I had my left hand full of Heather Carson pussy and based on the contractions I was feeling I was hitting all the right spots.

Then a massive shudder shook her and her cunt muscles clamped down on my fingers. Concurrently, I felt myself climbing cum mountain which was surprising considering what Nicole had put me through. My dick was happy in Heather's mouth and was getting ready to tell her so. Now Paul and I sound nothing alike but I mimicked his voice as best I could and said, "Gonna cum babe."

That's when I realized there was no need to worry if I did cum in her mouth, because Heather's other hand began caressing and fondling my balls - and we all know what happens with that kind of stimulation. Just like that I sprinted over the top and felt my cock swell. I let go.

I came in Heather McCann's mouth. I came and I came and I came.

Spurt after glorious spurt erupted into her mouth and shock of shocks she swallowed. Heather McCann swallowed my cum - she swallowed not once, not twice, but thrice. Damn.

My hard-on - post ejaculation - ever so slowly began to wilt. I panicked for a moment, what if she turned around to say, "All gone" or something else. So I did the only thing I could think of to keep Heather pointed in that direction and prevent her from knowing I wasn't Paul. I lifted her lower body up, over, and onto the bed. Then with her knees straddling my head I stuck my face in her pussy - and I got busy.

"OH! AH! YES! You never...where did...who..." What the fuck? Mr All That And Everything Else didn't eat pussy? What a selfish jerk! I love eating pussy, so I gave Heather my "A" game and if the way she screamed into the sheets was any indication, she approved of my game plan.

She liked it enough to start licking on my dick again. It took awhile but the inevitable happened, she got me hard.

"Put it in me."

Did she really say what I think she just said?

"Please - I need you inside me." And did she really mean it?

Oh shit. I truly had a moment of conflict. Seriously, I was confused as a parade of arguments and counter-arguments warred for my integrity.

My amoral dick ended up winning the argument without much effort.

"Fuck me, baby. Stick that big, hard cock in me and fuck me."

She asked, hell, she insisted I fuck her. My choice, my decision, - ok, you got me - I didn't really hesitate. I moved into position behind her and eased forward, that's all I needed to do as she pushed back hard.

That first moment of cock in pussy contact was exquisitely, delightfully ecstatic. When the head of my cock sank into her tight, wet, heat - that was a revelation. A few solid, determined pushes had me bottoming out inside her. YES! My cock was inside of Heather McCann's cunt. I started moving slowly. Oh yeah and what was really good became incredibly amazing. I was fucking Heather.

"Don't torture me. Fuck me!" I thrust harder, faster.

"Yes!"

You're damn right "yes!" This thing called fucking was awesome. It was completely beyond my dreams and expectations.

"More...more." Okay by me. I was fucking Heather McCann, and she wanted more.

I know I know, some of you are greatly disappointed in me, and I understand. I never identified myself, and I continued to take advantage of Heather's inebriated confusion. You're thinking she has every right to be angry with me. Fine, go ahead and be angry with me.

But I you want to know something - too fucking bad. I didn't start this. She wasn't so drunk that she couldn't silently open the sliding door. For my part I was balls deep in Heather's pussy and I had a very specific intention in mind. Drunk, horny, confused, call it what you want - Heather wanted to be fucked. I was resolved to do my best and fuck her competently, thoroughly, and most of all completely.

It would be at a much later date that I would quietly thank Nicole for her day long cock teasing efforts. I doubt I would have lasted a minute in Heather under most circumstances. However, considering my jerk-off cums and the recent ejaculation into Heather's mouth - all indications were for me to last a long, long time. Actually I lasted a long enough for Heather to come again, and again, and then AGAIN! That last one triggered mine, I warned her of the inevitable and she hissed, "in me, come inside me."

I came in Heather McCann's very accommodating pussy. I came so hard it hurt.

I actually stopped thrusting and just held myself inside her in exhausted, exquisite delight. SEX is the BEST. I knew I was going to do this as often as I could. I slowly slid my hands from her waist to her hips. Even though my nearly soft dick was still in her, I was suddenly aware of the need not to take advantage of the situation. I know, I know, total bullshit, I'm just telling you how it was.

And then I heard bells, like church bells in the distance.

"Shit. I need to get home. Mom has me on a fucking curfew." Heather moved forward as I pulled gently back, we disengaged with a soft "pop." She stood slowly.

"Fuck I'm leaking." I reached over to where my shirt was and pushed it into her hand. I heard more than saw her wipe herself clean. "You really filled me baby, it's still leaking out of me."

I just stayed in the bed. Heather mumbled something, I kept quiet. Heather dropped my shirt, walked to the still open screen slider, turned, blew me a kiss (from the sound of it), and left.

I laid back and replayed it all in my head. After who knows how many reviews I finally fell asleep. I slept damn well that night. And that's the story of me getting my V card punched due in a case of mistaken identity, inebriated confusion, and a very horny woman determined to be satisfied.

Now...where were we? Oh yeah, Heather glaring, pissed off and accusing me...

"Stop." I held up my hands. "Just stop for a moment Heather. I was in bed, asleep. You entered the room where I was sleeping on your own. You started..."

"I know what happened asshole. You came in my mouth and you came in my pussy. You..."

[OK, I confess to suffering some serious guilt/concern weirdness the next day after that unbelievable night. At times I half expected Heather to show up at my house and bust my ass, or do something equally unappealing. But nothing happened. I even realized we had unprotected sex (the mess in my crotch the next morning was impossible to ignore.) But I also remembered she hadn't been concerned either. In the end, good memories, at least for me. Clearly Heather did not share my point of view. And just how did she find out it was me? I was not planning on asking her.]

"Heather," I spoke quietly and sincerely, "have you heard anything about that night? Has anyone said anything to you about what happened? Anyone?" Heather glared a quiet "no."

"NO. That's right Heather, no one has said anything because I haven't said anything to anybody. And I'm not going to say anything."

She just stood there glaring at me. So I continued, "Heather, I am not going to say one damn thing about that night. And do you know why, first off, it's nobody's business. And second, nobody would believe me. I know it and I think you know it too."

"That's not the point and you know that! You..."

"Heather stop. Just stop. Nobody knows anything about that night except you and me. You know that and I know that. But if you want everyone to know, if you want to start telling people, well then..."

I was flat out stumped, I'd kind of left this behind me. And now it was right up in my face. I looked at Heather and realized I would agree to whatever she wanted and that is when I had my inspiration. I was going to back Heather 100%.

"Heather, you're right and I'm willing to back you up. However you want to do this, I am with you 100%. You can say you were drunk and I won't say otherwise. You can say I should have spoken up, that I should have said something. And I'll say, "Heather is absolutely right." You can tell everyone how you performed oral sex on me until I came in your mouth and you how you swallowed - everything. And if you tell people I fingered you to orgasm, I won't deny it. And if you insist I ate you out to multiple orgasms with you screaming into the sheets, I'll nod my head and say "that's true, that's exactly how it happened. You can believe every word Heather is saying."

Heather's rage-kneaded forehead and death glare eased somewhat as she listened to me.

"I will not object to you saying that I fucked you, fucked you doggie style for ...for what fifteen maybe twenty minutes. You just kept insisting 'harder' and 'faster' and I did everything I could to fuck you harder and fuck you faster. And that last time you came while I was fucking you...that last time you came so hard that you squeezed me so that I couldn't stop from cumming myself."

I looked at Heather and nodded slowly, "Tell it however you want, I will not dispute a single word."

"But be careful because there can be a big difference between what you say and what other people hear. We both know what the story will become, and it won't matter how you tell it, because people will do what people will do. It will become something like this "Hey man, did you hear that Heather McCann hooked up with Michael Taggert?" And someone will say "Bullshit man, Heather McCann and 'Tag Your It' (yeah, that's a nickname I've had for years and can't seem to shake) no way." And then this will be the next words said, "No man, it's the Gods honest truth, Heather is the one going around telling everybody." And soon you'll be hearing, "Whoa, Michael nailed Heather 'fucking' McCann. Or Michael Tag Your It tagged Heather...you beginning to see how this unfolds?"

Heather's mouth opened and closed but no words came out.

"And that's just the beginning. You know what will happen next, guys will think they have a chance with you, 'C'mon Heather, you gave it up to Taggert. Gimme a little of that sweet sugar of yours.'

"Oh yeah, all kinds of guys will be flocking around you. And the girls - maybe even some of your friends - what do you think they will say, 'Well if Heather did him, he must be good.'

"And if you insist that it was my fault, that you were confused, or too drunk, whatever - you know what will be said. "She waited a month to say something? What happened, he wouldn't give her another taste?"

Realization - horrible, inevitable and grossly unfair realization - dawned in Heather's eyes. She'd be the slut, I'd be the stud. It was the simple, cruel reality of life. It wasn't right, I knew it, and so did Heather. And the truth was, the more I did or didn't do or say anything, the end result would be the same. Heather's arms fell limply to her sides. The shell-shocked realization of defeat was plain and painful to see. I actually felt bad for her.

"I think the best thing to do is just keep quiet. I haven't said a word. I'm not going to say a word. Not one single word. Its not really anybody else's business," I resisted the urge to mime zipping my mouth shut.

Heather nodded slightly. She fixed me with a fierce gaze. "OK, we'll try it your way. Not a word, not one fucking word - YOU GOT THAT!" She turned to walk away, stopped and glared back at me, "We forget the whole thing. We forget it ever happened."

"I can be quiet, and I will be quiet," and then I very slowly shook my head, "but I can never forget."

Heather's glare increase in ferocity.

"C'mon Heather, you know what they say, 'you never forget your first."

Heather just froze, her face still. Then she smiled, a big self-satisfied smile. "Damn right you'll never forget your first, probably never have better either." Then the smile disappeared and Heather McCann walked away and out of my life. And that was that.

We literally never spoke another word to one another. A week or so later I heard she went off to college. I stayed and finished my senior year.

Life is sweet. Take the time and enjoy it.

12