Never Let Me Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby never wanted to be without Mason again. She wanted to reach for him in the night and wake up to him in the morning. She wanted to love him. Ruby wanted to live and love together, to grow old with Mason. Part of her thought that she was a woman, women in 1950s Antelope Hill didn't propose. They got proposed to. It was only proper, Mason would say no; she wasn't being polite, but if she waited, Ruby would be alone forever.

"Will you marry me, Mason?' she asked again. Thinking it wasn't possible.

Mason smiled, pulled Ruby close, and kissed her. "Yes!" he joyfully said.

Still, not Rockerfellers. Mason and Ruby had a wedding at the church of All Sinners and All Saints. They honeymooned at Yellowstone National Park. It was a long drive. But, eventually, they arrived.

Ruby hadn't made love in nearly four years, and Mason had never made love or looked at a naked lady. Mason looked away as Ruby undressed. He knew that Ruby was his wife, and he loved her. But he was nervous---she was still a naked lady!

Mason blushed a deep shade of crimson and looked away from Ruby again, uncertain how exactly he should be with her. They were friends, and now they were going to be something more..husband and wife! He had a million questions about "more." What would this mean for the rest of their lives? Could he really start a new chapter in their relationship like that? How could he be a husband and a father...was he really ready for all the responsibility? He was really just a young and inexperienced boy, after all.

Butterflies danced in Mason's stomach, and his heart skipped a beat. Mason really didn't know what he wanted. It was so confusing. In lieu of knowing what Mason wanted from her, Ruby gave a small laugh. She'd been with Mason for three years. She should know he'd be this nervous. Ruby lay down upon the bed and extended her hand, pulling the nervous Mason on top of her.

"Shh," Ruby whispered in Mason's ear."There's more,"

Mason was still stunned that Ruby wanted him. That this gorgeous and smart woman was willing to accept him. After all, who was he? He was just a guy. Your average Joe. Mason wanted to speak, move, and say something poignant and poetic, but he dared not break such a fragile moment with mere words.

Ruby stretched up to kiss him softly on the mouth as she pulled him down to her. Her legs parted for him, and she felt the brush of his warm hardness against her inner thighs. Ruby twined her hands in Mason's dark hair, and he gasped at the warm, sweet musk that rose from her.

"That's it...keep going!" Ruby encouraged softly in his ear.

Mason's head dipped, and his tongue flicked out experimentally to taste a sensitive nipple. Ruby let out a tiny whimper, and she felt his silky cock teasingly brush against her tender lips. She arched against him,

Still uncertain, "Ruby, my sweetheart," Mason panted. "I need you--please."

Ruby looked up at Mason. He was so vulnerable, so fragile even then. Everything he was perfect, was laid bare before her, and her small hands gently cupped his face.

"My love, my husband," she murmured. "Love me..."

Mason sighed softly as he thrust inside Ruby. Her warm, wet lips enveloped his cock, and he felt her legs started to wind around his waist.

"Mason!" Ruby cried out in delight! She loved him so much.

The sound of his name on Ruby's lips was divine, euphoric, and he bent to kiss those lips that uttered his name in ecstasy. Mason worked his hips a little harder, a little faster now, and he kissed her over and over as she cried out for him!

Ruby reached up to caress Mason's face, and he kissed her open palm. Above her was her, the man she'd grown to love, not for his looks but for his sense of responsibility and desire to be together through thick and thin. His presence captured her so completely that she couldn't tear her eyes away from him. Every time Mason thrust, every time she took him in, she grew in confidence as his wife, as his true love.

"I'm yours, my husband." She murmured. "My Mason...my love."

Now spent, Mason kissed Ruby gently on the forehead, and she whimpered softly when he reluctantly slid out of her. Ruby snuggled close to him, and she felt one of his arms protectively guard her.

Before falling asleep, Ruby turned over slightly and gazed up at Mason, who gently stroked her hair. They were finally together, husband and wife! They were their own family!

(This is my entry for Valentine's Day 2023. Please rate and comment!)