All Comments on 'Never Lie to Ex-GF's Sweet Mom'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 1 year ago

I enjoyed that. Good job.

sheeversheeverover 1 year ago

start my day with your fairy-tale for adults , good story ,a little rushed at the last ,but still a really good read ..good luck with I hope lots of positive comments , the story and its well written narrative deserve that.!!

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 1 year ago

Sorry but I found this rather wordy and sanctimonious. I didn’t manage to finish it.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read.

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

a lot of errors, he/she ? and no one talks like that, that I know of, to me it made the story hard to follow and you didn't have to keep telling the readers they were telling the truth, we got that when the drink was given to him. by her. you need a proofreader and someone to edit for you. one star.

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year agoAuthor

thank you, I want to thank everyone, Sheever, LT_Bookworm, Chytown and Thesilveredfox.

I know the last part is slightly rushed, because I thought I would narrate many more "Sincere" things said or done that night, either by Deedee and Sean, or by Mary and her divorced father.

I preferred to throw the stone into the pond. If the comments become positive I may write a sequel, or maybe two

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Being "sincere" and telling someone "truth" and "facts" are two related, but entirely different concepts. I stopped reading this when Mary confessed that she was dating the main character just to piss off her father. I guess that maybe English isn't your first language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was dying laughing through the whole thing. Some of the best comedy and porn combo I’ve read in the years I’ve been on this site. Bravo sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story I loved it.

Only feminazis would dislike this.

5 Stars

Bravo sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When truths come out men and women have the same amount of ugliness, interesting story and a joyful read I too knew of some guys who tolerated their girlfriends crap to be near the girlfriends sister of friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES