Never Lie to Ex-GF's Sweet Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is an unbuttoned shirt enough for you, or do you want to see more?"

"More!" by now my voice was a gasp.

She giggled like a little girl and hid behind the closet door. She picked something out of a closed box, but I could see nothing. She moved a side step to get out: her leg was bare. She smiled at me and showed herself: now she was wearing only crotchless lingerie! It was basically just strips of purple lace framing her boob and pussy! And that meant-oh, I know what it meant!

It meant that she was not ashamed to show me her scar, or the absence of a removed breast. As if I cared anything about the number of her fingers! I lived only to see the light inside her eyes.

"Works of art need a frame," said a painter. Perhaps numerically too few, but this is what I have to offer. Tell me, Sean: so am I naked enough for you, or am I still overdressed?" She smiled flirtatiously.

"More!" I was too ecstatic to respond rationally. I wanted to say that she was beautiful, that I was in love, that her nipple was the sweetest thing I had ever seen in my entire life, that whether naked or clothed she was the woman I loved. I could only manage to say "More!" But at least it was a sincere word.

She shook her head and laughed silently. "If you knew how long it's been since a man has looked at me with as much desire, dear Sean..."

She came out of the closet for the third time. She had put on a dark green lace top, almost a bustier, with vertical slats, which squeezed her ribs and exposed her right tit, forcing her nipple to point upward. Nothing covered her pussy. "I want to be honest with you, Sean dear: dressing up for you has turned me on too much. Now open your mouth and eat!"

Protruding her nipple forward, she forced me to lie on her bed. The bones in my back were pressing against the manacles but I felt like I was in heaven.

She sat on top of me, resolute and determined. She knew what she wanted, and I also knew what I wanted. Total sincerity is sometimes much better than hesitation and good manners. I sucked her pussy and licked her rosebud. I wanted to tell her how much I adored her, but I couldn't speak so I struggled to communicate it that way.

.

Chapter 6. Epilogue.

.

She reached an intense orgasm. Then she decided to release my manacles.

She lay on her back, with her thighs open, and invited me to fuck her unceremoniously.

"I won't last long... my Queen... I'm too horny!"

"I can see it! And I can't hide from you that it makes me very happy, knowing that I am the cause of your erection! Fuck me, Sean, I command you, screw me relentlessly, don't worry about my pleasure now, and fuck me!"

I was trying to think of something else, to last a few more minutes. But I had the taste of her pussy on my tongue and the smell of her inside my nose, and I was so happy--and she had already told me that it would not be the last time, but the first of many more times. I was in my twenties, and I honestly trusted that I could make a good impression next time.

She was inciting me to cum without worrying about her, and that was so exciting.... Mary was always full of demands and demands, whereas Deedee was so generous and so kind....

I tried to last as long as possible in her hot pussy. I don't know how long I lasted: to me, it seemed endless, to her it may have seemed short. She moaned, and I know she was sincere: I never could stand girls who pretended.

I cum inside her pussy.

Then I lay down beside her, so as not to crush her delicious body with my weight. Too selfish this time? I don't know. I smiled, thinking that I could have been more selfless next time: and that, at my age, the next time could have been in about twenty minutes, and we had the house to ourselves, and a wonderful dinner set to snack on (nothing to do with the disgusting "hey you, slave, go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich!" followed by the equally obscene "if I can still walk, it means you haven't fucked me enough").

I was still under the magical effect of the vial.

Without hesitation, I asked her:

"Adelaide, would you marry me?"

She smiled at me. She was sincere. "My unreasonable pussy would like to. By contrast, my wise brain wishes to protect you. Are you sure you want to be in a family, with relatives like Mary and her father? Maybe in a week, you'll want to run away."

"Then I rephrase my original question. Deedee, do you want to be my girlfriend, for a trial year, and if for a year we don't feel the need to run away, next Halloween we'll tell each other if you want to marry me?"

"There, so you please both the pussy and my brain. My honest and pure answer is a bright Yes. You really are an angel, Sean."

"Can I give you my ring?" (I had come with a ring in my pocket, deluding myself that I wanted to give it to her daughter. I had not yet realized that Mary would cheat on me dozens of times with anyone).

"Haven't you noticed yet that I've been wearing your ring since the beginning of the evening? Since before you even entered our house," she replied, showing me a golden curl around the fourth finger of her right hand.

"But how?"

She modified her own voice, making it hoarse and croaky. "Here's the gift you need! I know you are a sincere boy, but this is the 'Elixir of Sincerity', I guess."

"Did you deceive me?"

"No. I too drank from the vial, I too am honest to you. Every single word or gesture was sincere. But I needed to know you were sincere too. I have already heard too many lies in my life."

"I love you, D."

"I love you too, S."

THE END.

12