Never Mind The Face Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled broadly, her expression now one of supreme satisfaction. Her voice positively purred. The sound sent shivers chasing through my torso.

"I hoped you would notice them. What did Ellie say?"

"She passed it off as an irrelevance. Surely, Alfie must have said something though?"

"Alfie and I no longer have sex. He's too selfish and wrapped up in himself to bother with arousing me. He wouldn't notice details like that. We're finished as a couple. I've given him notice to get out."

Her words, emanating from the near darkness, seemed to hold greater significance.

My marriage was on the rocks, hers was finished, the field was open for us get together. That thought triggered a new surge of excitement in my penis. Some primeval instinct was telling my body that a potential mate had just become available.

"Well, I'm glad your display was for me, and that I alone could savour the sight of your taut bottom."

She bore a sly smile on her face. "Would you like to see it again?"

"I wouldn't object, if the occasion arose."

I now realised that all of her erotic chat had been leading to this moment.

"That's good because I'm wearing them now, under my skirt."

In that intimate gloom, those words struck me like a blast of wind; like an outside door being flung open in a storm. My description of sex with my wife in the sea might have been erotic, but it was nothing to the effect that simple admission from Sylvia had on me at that moment. Her words struck me like a mini shock wave, as if my whole upper body had been assailed by some unseen force. My feelings were amplified in that darkness. This was confirmation that she was ready and willing for whatever struck my fancy. We had gone beyond mere teasing.

Here we were, sitting in a darkened office, flirting openly but in a highly risky situation. All around us were other occupied offices. Although it was unlikely, we could be discovered at any moment.

The shock of her statement propelled me into a state of total arousal. At that moment, our interplay changed from flirtatious to intense mutual sexual excitement.

I gabbled in my confusion. "Why would you do that? Isn't wearing them all day uncomfortable? Would they not be tight on your hips?"

I could barely make out her face now. All I could interpret were her words, softly spoken and seductive.

"Don't you mean my bottom? I saw how you stared at it last night - my sexy bottom. You must have known that I was bending from the waist deliberately for you - to show it off to you. I did it at every conceivable opportunity. What do you make of that? Did you like what you saw?"

"I enjoyed it very much. It was a very - ahem - a very stirring sight. It's naughty of you to tease me about it like this, now, in the office."

"Yet you haven't switched the lights on. I wonder why? I wonder what other people out there are thinking of the two of us sitting in the dark? Perhaps you wanted this?"

"They can't see us."

"I know. So, would you like to see those bottom-hugging shorts again?"

Of course I would! I stared at her face. I knew mine was inscrutable to her in the gloom, whilst hers was softly lit. The atmosphere in that darkened office was febrile. Her face was transformed by a faintly suggestive smile. It looked, well, positively sexy and stunning. My heart pounded. She shifted her shoulders slightly. It made her breasts tremble then resettle on the desk top.

"Let's play a game, if you don't object. Pick up your pen and push yourself away from your table."

I sensed a tease afoot, but I was game for some harmless fun. It might actually relieve the sexual tension. What harm could it do?

My office chair was on castors. It moved backwards with ease. In the dark, I heard a drawer open under her table.

"Now place the pen between your upper lip and nose, and hold it there for thirty seconds."

It was a ridiculously trivial challenge. I grinned and made a feeble first attempt. The smooth brushed steel barrel of the Parker pen offered little purchase for my upper lip to retain it. Oh, for the hexagonal shaped barrel of a Bic at times like this! I managed just a few seconds. My head tilted forwards infinitesimally, and the pen fell onto the table.

I knew it was a silly game, but I was intrigued as to its purpose.

"Is that the best you can manage? Give yourself more room, move further back, and try again."

This time, it worked, and with great concentration I managed to hold the pen in place. Sylvia began to count the thirty seconds. Her voice was unusually husky and her tone velvety. It conveyed a sense of suspense and intrigue. I saw her hands rise in front of her in the gloom "... eight, nine, ten, eleven..."

My eyes followed her fingers as they reached her blouse. She began to undo the buttons from the top. "...seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty..."

Once I had set aside my disbelief at what I assumed my eyes were seeing, my heart leapt. Watching her unbuttoning that blouse was the sexiest experience of my life to that point. My heart began to pound with excited anticipation. She didn't need to part the two sides of her blouse; with half the buttons undone they were pushed apart by the lateral pressure of her bra-clad breasts bursting through the opportune gap. It exposed the most perfect cleavage imaginable. The faintness of the reflected light rendered the details of what confronted me indistinct, but I had no doubts about the quality of what she was showing me. I had dreamt of chance moments like this. I sat upright in my chair, in surprised and eager anticipation. The pen fell from my upper lip, slipped between my parted knees, and rolled under my table.

Just what she had wanted.

She stopped counting and murmured suggestively, "Oops. You should pick it up."

I looked down at the floor at my feet. It was in darkness. I couldn't see anything there or under the table. Had she schemed for that to happen? She must have known that a rolled steel Parker ballpoint pen could not be retained for long within the upper lip.

"You'll have to get down on your hands and knees and feel for it," she intoned, in purringly suggestive tones.

My body trembled with absolute arousal at the erotic undertones in her seductive voice. I'd have to get under the desk, closer to her legs.

"Are you too high and mighty to get down on your knees?"

She was taunting me.

Our unseen early morning cleaners whom we never encountered, did a thorough job every morning, and the drawer units and chairs were on rollers, so there would be little in the way of dust under the table. The floor was clean. What had I got to lose?

I sighed and slipped off my chair, onto my suit-trousered knees. I peered under the table helplessly.

"Have you found it?"

"No, it's pitch black under here."

"Hm, maybe I can help you."

A blinding light suddenly flooded the area under the tables. The table legs were slim columns of brushed steel, creating a vast, open, airy space beneath them. I crouched on my hands and knees; my head bowed; my eyes raised almost into my upper eyelids to peer forwards. As they accustomed themselves to the light, I realised that it came from a torch, bathing the area under both desks with a dazzlingly bright glow. I saw the steel barrel of the Parker pen, which had ended up two thirds of the way across the floor towards her desk.

"Found it."

In response, the torch began to dip. As I watched, it swung down before me, then rotated in a slow, teasing arc until it was pointing towards Sylvia's knees from one side. I crawled awkwardly towards those knees, spellbound. As I reached them, they parted slowly, until they came to a halt as far apart as her skirt would allow. Her nether reaches were in shadow. Was she really wearing those shorts? I couldn't see into the dark recesses of her crotch. Now that I was under her desk, I was driven to investigate further. Rising excitement had raised my blood pressure. My body shuddered with the percussive impacts of my heartbeat's imperative.

She had upped the stakes with a neat trick. My attention focused intently on the darkest shadow, between her parted thighs.

I moved forward on my hands and knees, determined to discover the truth. Those shorts would prove a victory, her panties an even greater success. My hand grabbed the Parker pen. It pressed against my right palm as I clutched it. First objective achieved I set my sights on that mysteriously dark valley under her skirt hem. I thoughtlessly tried to raise my head. It banged on the underside of the table top. The torchlight was summarily extinguished. I tried to straighten up and bumped my head again. It sounded like a thunderclap in the otherwise total silence.

I heard Sylvia laugh, a muffled sound from somewhere outside my dark, enclosed world.

"Found it," I exclaimed. Her laugh was stilled. The torch light shone again. Her voice became compelling, purring with a self-satisfied character.

"What else can you see?"

"I can see your knees, but not much else. The torch is pointing at an angle. The skirt is causing a shadow."

"Hmm."

Her knees clamped together, gripping the torch between them with its beam pointing downwards. There was a muffled but distinct sound, of a zip being undone. Her fingers appeared at the hem of her skirt under the desk, barely illuminated by the torch's stray ambient light. It was like being in a theatre with a single spotlight focused on a very small area of stage.

Her knees unbent a little. I guessed from what came next that she was leaning her weight forward against the desk above me to lift her bottom from the chair seat. Her hands tugged her skirt up her thighs until it was bunched near the top of her hips. It was a bizarre sight in otherwise blackness.

Her hand appeared again and seized the torch from her closed knees. Relieved of their torch-bearing responsibilities, they parted, as wide as they could stretch.

Her disembodied voice came from offstage.

"Can you see better now? So, was I telling the truth?"

The torch angled up slowly, to point now directly between her knees.

I could now see everything, and I was closer to it than I had realised.

"No, you were not. You aren't wearing shorts as you claimed. You misled me Sylvia."

"But it encouraged you to stare up my skirt. Did you really think that I'd planned this?" her disembodied voice purred. "Do you think I'm that much of a slut to sit all day in sexy hot pants, just to entice you? - Don't answer that. So what can you see?"

"The inner sides of your lovely, firm thighs - and - your luscious vaginal lips. Your pussy's glistening with moisture in the torchlight."

"Correction: what you can see is my vulva. Do you like what you see?"

I was feeling sheepish, kneeling in my suit trousers, under the desk with my head bowed forward and my eyes tilted up in their sockets to stare between her thighs by torchlight. It was an uncomfortable position and my heart was pounding - but with mixed feelings, of arousal and fear; an entirely rational fear of us being caught. If anyone were to enter the office now, to discover it in darkness and Sylvia sitting at the desk with her blouse unbuttoned, questions would inevitably be asked. My uncleared table would indicate that I had not yet gone home. Were I somehow to be discovered under the desk, the questioning would become more intense.

I shuffled backwards on my knees, back from under my table, my head bowed. I collided with my chair then clambered up onto my feet. The racket I made seemed deafening in that darkness.

The faint glow of the torch under the table was extinguished. The room fell again into relative darkness.

"To answer your question, yes, it was an extremely arousing surprise. But there might have been just enough stray glow from your torch escaping from under the desk to show through the windows. That might have attracted the attention of someone in one of the windows opposite. Who, in an unlit office in this building, would be using a torch?"

She groaned softly at the realisation of her folly.

I tried to speak calmly, not to embarrass her.

"That was a fantastically risky thing to do. I thoroughly enjoyed it, though. Your pussy looked fantastic by torchlight. But I think we've risked enough here now. It's time I went home."

How deflated she must have felt at those words! I had to reassure her somehow, that I was grateful nevertheless for her superb tease. I collected my briefcase and jacket, trying not to hurry, and I walked round the block of tables towards the door. I paused behind her back. She sat immobile, facing forwards. I felt her body radiating with shame, perhaps even dejection at being rejected after her teasing. I laid my briefcase flat on the desk beside her.

"Look, Sylvia, that was a very neat idea, just executed in the wrong place."

I laid my hands gently on her shoulders to try and comfort her. Her body tensed at first, then it relaxed as I held them there. I found that I didn't want to remove them. Simply touching her body was continuing to excite me.

My resolve melted away. I could feel her thin bra straps. I imagined what her bra-encased, rounded breasts might look like. Was she willing me to touch her some more?

She turned her head to look up at me. I could see it in the soft light from the window. One of her hands rested on top of one of mine, relief on her face, the relief of my continued engagement.

Permission to continue.

My hands took on a life of their own. They slipped either side of her neck, down into her cleavage, my palms pushing the sides of her blouse apart. I felt more buttons pop under the strain. I had both her breasts cupped in my hands. They felt large, firm and magnificent in the faint light. Contact with her warm flesh sent mini electrical charges shooting up my arm and through my torso. Her skin was silky smooth to the touch and her nipples were as hard as bullets. My belly and my cock tingled.

I whispered softly in her ear, "Now that's something well worth exploring, in another place."

I wanted to pull away and leave, but I could not resist a more lingering touch of those alluring breasts. Her nipples seemed to shift as my fingers drifted over them, perhaps stiffening at my touch. That thrilled my senses all the more. My cock was pointing forwards stiffly in my trousers.

She leant against her chair backrest and, with her feet, pushed the chair back from her desk on its castors, until it reached the officer door. Nobody could open it now.

She reached for my crotch. She found it and squeezed its rigid hardness, whispering, "I'm so pleased that he approves."

Her head was tilted back, her face looking upwards at mine. My brain screamed stop this. But instead, I lowered my face and kissed her full on the lips. They parted. Sensory pandemonium broke out in my belly and nether regions. It was followed by the sensation of my flies being unzipped. Matters were getting seriously out of hand. I felt her fingers explore inside and find the edge of my underpants. I froze, rigid with astonishment at her audacity. Her hand found my cock and tugged it out. It instantly lengthened. It could not now be pushed back into my trousers even if I wanted to.

Hot, wet pressure surrounded it, which I could only assume in the dark to be her mouth engulfing my cock. That was a first for me. My wife had never done that, and I had never asked her to. I didn't even know whether or not I would enjoy it. Well, I would find out now.

Her mouth squeezed its way along my shaft several times, then withdrew almost to the tip. Her hand jerked its way up firmly and down my cock shaft at a brisk pace. Yet another shock to my system, and this time I imagined shooting stars in the dark. Sylvia was performing a full-frontal assault on my cock with a frenzy that was both uncomfortable and arousing in equal measure. I removed one hand reluctantly from inside her bra to give her arm more room to roger my cock.

The darkness amplified the sensations. Her proficiency suggested that this was not her first time. My sap was rising. I felt my spermal forces gathering. I was helpless in the face of this physical onslaught on my manhood. I could only succumb to her talented fist and mouth and relinquish my control over my gonads. They immediately responded to her hormonal stimulation. That set me off on a steep climb towards an orgasm. I moaned as a warning of my impending climax, and she forced the end of it into her mouth and sucked on it enthusiastically.

My assistant, with whom up to a few days before I had barely flirted, was delivering me a humungous orgasm in the dark, in our office, and with her hand and mouth. Then I came. The blast of jizz took her by surprise and she gagged on its sheer volume. But she coped valiantly, and I felt her gulps, like super suction on my shaft, swallowing down my man sauce.

That blow job felt like all my energy was being sucked out of my body. I gasped loudly and had to put my hands on her shoulders to steady myself. Her mouth continued to suck, though more gently then, to capture the last errant residual spermies as they made their belated bid for freedom.

My mind was filled with a feeling of intense gratitude. I gripped her hands and pulled her to her feet. My hands went to her waist and from there to her uncovered bottom under the rucked-up skirt. My sticky, shrinking cock pushed between her exposed thighs. I hugged her. She kissed me, smirking noisily and releasing her sperm-scented breath into my mouth. It seemed a deliciously naughty and obscene response.

I wondered afterwards why she had been content to bring me and not demand reciprocity. The answer when it finally came some time later, astounded me. But for the moment, I was left feeling very lucky and sheepish at my good fortune.

I gently pulled her skirt down to re-cover her bottom. "Thank you, Sylvia. How can I ever repay you for that astonishing act?"

She nuzzled my neck. "I'll think of a way."

~*~*~

As I drove home, I ran through in my mind the highlights of that sexy encounter in the dark. We had taken a big risk, and got away with it. My cock ached with soreness from her brusque sucking, but it stiffened again as a kaleidoscope of that sexy bottom in tight shorts, images of her naked torchlit pussy, and those gun barrel nipples, all assailed my mind.

My body was once more aflame with arousal. I fancied her, but could I love her?

Never mind the face...

The arousal effect stayed with me that evening. Ellie was surprised by the fulsome ferocity of my love-making that night. She could not resist my advances. But it was Sylvia who had inspired my passion, and it was her body I imagined fucking in my fantasy.

12