I, Voyeur 1

Story Info
Interoffice dating is supposed to be forbidden.
2.8k words
4.6
3.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a great life. I really do. I have a gorgeous wife. She has a beautiful body with big firm tits, an hourglass waist, and hips made for having kids. Her butt wiggles from side to side when she walks inviting admiring stares from men and women alike. I kid her a bit by saying that she's trying to cause traffic accidents. Her legs are long and strong like a dancer's. She likes to wear extra short skirts to show off her gams. She only wears a bra on formal occasions. Grocery shopping or taking the kids to school are not her idea of formal. Any button that doesn't have to be fastened isn't. Normally only one or two are hooked.

Her best features are above her shoulders. Her face is flawless, not the slightest blemish anywhere. I have never seen her without a smile. It's stuck there. High cheek bones accentuate her smile. Her eyes are deep pools of blue; a man could swim in them. Blonde hair falling straight to the middle of her back completes this goddess.

As I mentioned, she is a very informal person. The last time I saw her wearing panties was at our wedding. She's a stay-at-home mom, so she doesn't have to worry about a work environment with a dress code. Before the kids were born, she often sat around the house nude. She still does when they are at school. I built a high solid fence around the back yard so she could sunbathe naked.

My job is rather formal by comparison. I'm a middle manager in the food service industry, so I have to wear a suit and tie. When I get some from work, my attire changes immediately. I hate the suit, but I don't hate the money I make, so I wear it.

I remember my first date with Tammy. I was in the operations department of the food chain, and she was in the training division. Since I frequently sent new assistant managers to her for training, we had to interact a lot. I was intrigued by her at out first meeting, but I figured we would only have a workplace relationship. A lot of other guys in the office said she was pretty hot, but I had a work ethic stuck in my head even though I really wanted to know her better. I finally got up the courage to ask her out on the pretext of wanting to discuss a new hire's progress.

I chose a family style restaurant rather some place more romantic so it wouldn't seem like a date. We got the business out of the way over the salad and settled into flirting. Her blouse was open to the middle of her breasts exposing a lot of cleavage. She caught me staring several times. Being a tease, after the third time she lifted my head up with her hand and opened another button uncovering more of her massive melons. She was braless, which made me wonder how her students, especially the men, managed to follow their lesson plans. "Do you always undress women with your eyes?" she asked.

I started to blush, but then I caught the subtle hint. "Only for openers," I said.

She smiled, undid another button, and pushed the sides of her blouse further apart. "I try to teach my students to be goal-oriented," she said in a sultry voice. "Tell me about your goals."

"My immediate short-term goal," I said softly while looking directly into her eyes, "is to get into your panties."

"I guess I'd better stop someplace on my way home and buy some," she whispered.

I don't know which of us was hotter when she said that. Our eyes closed, and our mouths opened and approached each other when the waitress interrupted with, "Okay, who gets the pot roast?"

My eyes locked on hers while we ate. I couldn't believe my good fortune. Yes, the other district managers had said she was a hot number, but I had shrugged off the remarks as male bravado. No one admitted scoring with her. All of them were married, so I didn't expect anyone to say anything even if he had. Her left hand was in her lap most of the time, but I didn't pay much attention until I had eaten my last bite and looked down to get my napkin off my lap. It was then I saw she had hiked her skirt up enough for me to see her hairless pussy. My dick involuntarily pressed against my pants.

Tammy released her hemline when the waitress returned to remove our plates, but her eyes never left mine. "Well," said the waitress, "I know what you guys are having for dessert."

The drive to her apartment seemed like an eternity, not that I cared. The moment I pulled out into traffic, she fished my dick out of my fly. The release of my pole from the confines of my pants was a relief. My pecker immediately became her dessert. I had heard of blowjobs on the freeway, but never in city traffic. Luckily it was dark. Her suction on my member was incredible. I thought she would pull my nuts through my cock into her mouth. A cop passed us on our left. I was certain I'd be pulled over for erratic driving. My nervousness went into overdrive when I saw the squad car stop at a red light ahead of me. I slowed down hoping for a green light. My luck was not to be. With Tammy's head bouncing up and down in my lap, I stopped beside the officer. I could not restrain myself any longer. My nuts tightened and I blew my load down her throat. Tammy swallowed every drop I gave her. Out of the corner on my eye, I saw the policewoman smile as she sped away. A blaring horn brought me back to reality.

The rest of the drive to her apartment was fairly routine if you call having your wilting dick sticking out of you pants routine. Her left hand stroked my meat while her right one held her skirt up so I could see her puffy pubes. Her devilish smile told me I was in store for a very memorable night. I began to stiffen up again. When I parked the car, she dropped her dress and tucked my cock back into my pants. I had become so hard it had to be put in pointing upward. She even zipped up my fly. I got my first look at her swaying ass as she led me into her apartment building. I was mesmerized. Silently I prayed she would let me spend the night. Whether I was motivated by lust or love, I can't say. I only knew I didn't want to leave her.

The moment the door closed she pinned me against the door and crushed her mouth to mine. My hands immediately went to her bottom and started lifting her short skirt up so I could get ahold of her butt. She was panting as she struggled to open my fly and extract my pecker. The moment my pointer was free she spun around, bent over, and impaled herself on it. Her pussy was dripping wet and hot as it engulfed my manhood. "I'm sorry," she whispered deeply, "but I can't wait any longer." She began thrusting back against me knocking me against the door. If I hadn't had my meat in her cunt, I would have thought someone was pounding on the door. Her vaginal muscles tightened around me as she climaxed. She didn't stop or even slow down as she rocked her hips to get herself off again. After two more climaxes, she pulled off me and grabbed my hand to drag me to the bedroom.

Tammy was completely naked before my suit jacket landed on the chair in front of the vanity. She seated me on the edge of the bed and knelt down to pull my shoes and socks off while I took off my tie and shirt. Frantically she tugged my t-shirt out of my pants and yanked it over my head. She seemed possessed as she shoved me onto my back and rapidly divested me of my pants and shorts.

She stopped when my last garment dropped to the floor and stared at my rigid dick. "It's beautiful," she said softly, almost with reverence. "No wonder it feels so good inside me," She laid down beside me and put her head on my shoulder. Her hand rested on my chest. "You probably think I'm a little unbalanced." She was absolutely right, but I wasn't about to say so. When one is in bed with a beautiful woman with a great body, discretion is paramount. My father didn't raise an idiot. "Ever since you asked me out, I have fantasized about you. I've dreamed about us together like this every night, and now you are here. I had to be sure you won't run away, so I figured I'd better be sure I had you attention."

"You've had my attention for months," I said.

"What took you so long to ask me out?"

"You know the rules about fraternization. I needed some work-related situation to make it legit."

"You men and your silly rules."

"I believe it's women who yell sexual harassment when a man asks for date."

"We're in different departments. How could it be harassment?"

"I'm sure a lawyer could find a way to call it that."

"I want you to harass the hell out of me tonight. If you earn a passing grade, I'll let you do it again in the morning."

"If I flunk, do I get extra training?"

She rose up on her elbow and smiled. "I think you've already been properly trained." Her eyes closed and her lips softly caressed mine. I closed my eyes and let her take the lead. My eyelids received the gentlest kisses as did my cheeks. When she kissed my lips again, she was very gentle with just the slightest touch. It was like I was being kisses by the air. She had switched from being a female rapist to being an alluring seductress.

Her mouth against my chin and neck was heavenly. Her breath was warm and refreshing against my throat like the air from a vent on a cool evening. My nipples pressed upward against hers. They were the next target of her lips. Gentle suction turned them into tiny bullets ready to be fired from my chest. Her long silky hair flowed from side to side as each of my ribs enjoyed her loving attention. I kept my eyes closed as she worked her magic on me. My breathing was deep and slow. Waves of pleasure coursed through my body. This, I thought, must be heaven. At first her lips on my tummy were so light that they tickled. She froze in position and adjusted the pressure until all was perfect. I was becoming hotter by the minute, but my arousal level remained even.

My rigid pecker brushed against her cheek as she worked her way around it and down to my thighs. My left thigh was the focus of her attention all the way down to the knee. She was in no hurry to get anywhere. After my left knee had been thoroughly kissed she moved back up and began kissing my right leg. I should have blown my wad long before, but her expert touch kept me completely aroused, yet full under control. Once she had completed her full body kiss, she dangled her breasts around my dick for a few seconds before dragging her erect nipples up my tummy and chest and laying down on me with her left leg between my legs.

As our lips met again, I slowly rolled her onto her back. I was determined to return tit for tat as I began to administer my gentlest kisses to her entire face. I kept my eyes closed determined to explore her body solely with my lips. Her breasts jutted up from her ribs. Each one was encircled by my mouth at least five times before I reached her nipples. My tongue traced a circle around each of her milk spouts. Her hand rested on the back of my head as I took care of her flat belly and hip bones. She brought her knees up while I worked on her inner thighs. I went completely down one leg and sucked each of her toes before switching to the other foot to work my way back up to her dripping pussy.

Her hairless snatch invited me to worship it. Her slit was already open when my tongue found it. She parted her legs even more as I licked from her vaginal entrance up past her clit to the top of her gash then back down again. She gasped when I went past her clit again. Next time I positioned my tongue in the middle so that it touched both of her lips. I paused when I came into contact with her protruding pointer and hummed a low note. She climaxed immediately. Her hips bucked wildly. As her orgasm subsided I wrapped my lips around her nub and sucked on it much like she had done to my dick in the car. Once more her hips thrusted against my face. I slid down and inserted my tongue an inch into her cunt. Her musky juices smeared all over my face as I exhaled my hot breath onto her clit. When I hummed again with my tongue inside her, her thighs clamped shut against my head pinning my ears back.

To give my tongue as rest, I moved up into the missionary position. Her hand guided me into her hot cavern. She drew her knees up as I settled into a comfortable position in the saddle. "You get an A-plus in pussy eating," Tammy said. She seemed to be glancing at the sliding door to the balcony, but I was too turned on to wonder why. The curtains were open, but since we were several stories up, it didn't matter. "Who trained you in the oral arts?"

"Actually, it was my old boss," I said. "She must have been in her mid-forties. I guess she had a thing for younger guys. I started in fast food flipping burgers when I was in high school. She slept with a different kid every month. She even made individualized training videos with her husband."

"You're kidding."

"Nope. I still have the video if you want to see it."

"Maybe later. Right now I want a demonstration of everything she taught you."

I moved my cock slowly in and out of her steamy pussy to get it liberally coated with her juices while she cooed her approval. "Have you ever had a man in your bottom?"

"Is it fun?"

"I think so. Would you like to try it?"

"Is it something your boss taught you?"

"On the first night of my training."

"What do I do?"

I pulled out of her and had her get on her elbows and knees. I gave her fanny a couple kisses before placing the head of my cock against her anus. "Now relax completely." I pressed my rigid pole against her puckered hole, but she was too tense. I coated a finger with saliva and tried to enter her with it. After a few seconds she stopped resisting and my finger slipped in. Slowly I finger fucked her ass while she became accustomed to the strange intrusion. A minute later my dick replaced the finger. I increased the penetration an inch at a time until I was totally within her rear channel. "How does it feel?"

"Wonderful," she sighed. "It's like I'm a virgin again."

My thrusting movements were slow and careful. Tammy moaned with each stroke. Her ass was incredibly tight. My breathing rate increased. She collapsed on the bed, and I fell on top of her. I placed my hands on the backs of hers and intertwined our fingers together. My hips moved faster and faster as my climax approached. Her panting was shallow and rapid. All sensation disappeared, and my nut sac tightened. Her anal ring tightened even more, and her panting turned to shrieks of delight. I emptied my balls into her bottom. My arms could no longer support me, and I collapsed onto her with my full weight. We both gasped for air.

"I'm glad you liked it," I replied.

"Thank you for introducing me to it. Now go to sleep. I want an encore in the morning before you go home, and you need your rest."

I smiled as I drifted off to dreamland. At some point, I thought I heard her mumble something like "I wonder...." She got up and went to the sliding glass door. After staring out for a moment she closed the drapes and came back to bed.