Never Mind The Face Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's happening!" she shrieked. "I'm coming. Can you see it?"

I couldn't, of course, but a crimson stain was spreading across her skin from her neck down her chest. Her nipples stood out like mini bullets. Her breasts seemed larger and firmer than ever, bouncing more agitatedly with the after-shock of each movement of her bottom. I imagined I could see her whole frame coming alive to an extraordinarily unfolding event. Her mixed moans and cries increased, building towards a crescendo. My fierce heartbeats only added to the suspense.

"Are you capturing this?" she shouted in an exasperated tone, as her internal organs seemed to be somersaulting out of control. She knew what it must be. "I'm coming. I'm going to come. I'm aaah, aaah, aaaaahhh - Her body rose in the stirrups to take the pressure off her vagina. Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Her upper body writhed from side to side, as if to help her body absorb the unbearable, building sensations inside her torso. Her body was responding with a vengeance. She pressed her palms down on the leading edge of the saddle, her arms stretched, to try and regulate the bounce of her vulva and clitoris on the saddle and pommel. Marshi's strides continued to lift and drop her body on the monstrosity.

Her extreme excitement felt palpable now, and aroused me to my own heightened state of excitement. My heart pounded relentlessly as I watched her body squirm against the immoveable pivot of that dildo. I couldn't imagine what intensity of feelings she was experiencing. Her face was alive with a mix of expressions I had never witnessed before. It spoke of a depth of emotions and physical manifestations the like of which were totally new to her. Her shrieks increased in pitch. Her breath quickened in depth and intensity. I thought of that crescendo from a 'Day In the Life' again as her body readied itself for a stupendous climax.

Then it hit her, literally, like a tsunami that wracked her frame and rocked her upper body with the ferocity of an earthquake. She screeched with its unbearable, unladylike magnitude. Her torso writhed again to help her cope with the onrush of sensations inspired by newly awakened hormones. Then her climax peaked with the first of several unrelenting orgasms. Orgasmic fireworks took over her features as she allowed herself the luxury of a triumph over her body's past stubborn refusal. She had conquered her demons.

The camera faithfully recorded the rapid transformations. Never mind the face? This was all about the face, and Sylvia's visage looked beautiful in its orgasmic serenity.

I felt twinges in my penis as my organ sought to share in her celebration, but as a voyeur rather than as a fellow traveller.

Her face cleared after, and took on a beautiful, serene, countenance. She had survived a dangerous physical ordeal and triumphed. Relief and elations overtook her and she laughed. Then she let her head drop forward, to focus all her senses on her body's post-orgasmic regrouping.

Marshi had sensed the climax, though what her horsey brain made of it I couldn't guess. She halted, and stood patiently whilst her rider absorbed herself in her triumphal emotions. She even dipped her head and nonchalantly nibbled some grass, no longer amazed by her female rider's sexual antics.

"That - that was superb! My whole body joined in with that - conflagration of my resistance. I imagined a wall coming down."

I had recorded it all for posterity. I turned off the camera, to come to her aid. She looked exhausted and physically spent from her exertions. Keeping her body upright and stable on her horse had been a tremendous physical challenge. She looked at the camera in my hand, for several seconds, with a stupefied expression. Then she appeared to recollect its significance.

I slipped off my horse. Laid the digicam reverentially on the ground then went to offer my hand. She did not immediately accept it. She looked down at me and smiled, chuckling as she cried, "I did it, I did the impossible, and it worked."

Then she leant her body down towards me until she could collapse trustingly into my arms. I gently lowered her to her feet. She clung to me with her arms around my neck. She kissed me, signalling that I should embrace her and reciprocate her feelings. I hugged her, supporting her almost dead weight, as she savoured our physical closeness.

~*~*~

Chapter 15. Relief For One

When she had recovered sufficiently, we walked our horses the rest of the way to the outcrop. I noted with surprise that it had a rough, hollowed out door frame set into its face, with a solid, weathered wooden door in it. Between it and the water was a wide, artificial sandy beach. It angled down shallowly to the clear water of the lake and the sand could be seen stretching out some distance under the water. The sandy bottom gave the water a sparklingly crystal-clear blue appearance.

"What is this place?" I asked in astonishment.

She grinned. "There was a natural hollow in the rocky outcrop, which is probably a remnant of eons of weathering and erosion. It's one of several such natural features in the woods, but none others are so handily placed. Sebastian made the door frame, which you can see is shaped at its outside edges to fit the edges of the hollow. The sand was dredged from the floor of the lake."

She opened the light oak door to reveal a roughly circular, lofty interior about twelve feet in diameter. It was dry with a sandy floor. It contained an outboard motor, sundry folded wooden stands and trestles, two large chests, some folded tarpaulins and sundry oddments. At the threshold though was a wicker basket and a large holdall. Inside the basket was a packed lunch and water bottles. In the holdall were towels, tee shirts and long shorts. But in loving pride of place on a trestle stand, was a conventional saddle.

I was taken aback. "You thought of everything. You must have planned this little adventure - sorry, this big adventure, down to the 'nth' degree. You didn't have much time to do this after our telephone conversation."

She chuckled gleefully. Her laugh was surprisingly musical, a full-blooded expression of mirthful joy. I stared at her for the transformation this adventure had wrought on her face. Her eyes were shining. Her face looked fresh and beautiful. Her rush of hormones appeared to have rejuvenated her. I was seeing beyond her external features to the radiance of her internal beauty.

"I had to order the saddle months ago. I always had you in mind as my partner for this adventure, but I was afraid to ask you. I kept putting that off. I was afraid that I had put you off instead; that you had for some reason lost interest."

"No, Sylvia, I never lost interest. I just wasn't sure where our relationship was headed. I still don't. But let's not spoil today. Maybe this is the defining moment you needed. Perhaps your body will function more normally now?"

"Maybe, I hope so. I certainly feel more confident now. Your body must be suffering from blue balls again. After all that filming and ogling of my nakedness, would you like to use my body now?"

The truth was that I yearned for an orgasm, but that word 'use' both aroused and deterred me.

"Not at all," I lied, "I want whatever happens between us to be spontaneous and mutual - as far as is possible. I don't like the notion of your body as some sort of gift, or a sex aid. For the moment, I'm sweaty and my muscles ache. I hope that a gentle bathe in the waters of the lake will help to soothe them."

Sylvia went into tour guide mode. "The lake is quite shallow on this side. It's a natural basin, fed by a small river on the far side. The area has a naturally sandy soil, with a loam on top from accumulated leaf mould. The sun warms the water beautifully on a day like this.

"So, since I'm stripped off already, you should do the same. Let's enjoy a relaxing soak. Hang the towels on that stunted black tree trunk by the water's edge. I detest sand on my towel."

We walked down to the lake water hand in hand, the first time we had properly held hands. After the intimate experience I had just witnessed, it felt natural to continue that intimacy.

We swam for a few minutes, then lazily floated near the surface lying on our backs, letting the sun warm our bodies. Sylvia chatted excitedly and laughed unrestrainedly. It was clear that a great burden had been lifted from her mind.

My mind drifted towards consequences.

"Do you really intend to tell anyone what you accomplished today? Will you show that video to anyone else"

She considered that question at length before replying.

"I spoke about my plan for months in a chat room on the web. Several people thought it couldn't be done; that it would cause untold damage to the vaginal wall, riding a horse like that. Others said that it wasn't possible to secure a dildo securely to a saddle. To be honest I don't think there were any equestrian experts in that room. We were all perverts, there for our sexual kicks. In my case the kicks were all mental, at the time.

"Then I confided my aspirations to Rita. She had told me in strictest confidence that she's a lesbian so I was confident that she would similarly respect my secret. She's an expert saddle maker, so she was confident that she could build a suitable saddle if I found an appropriate dildo. That was the embarrassing part, having to find manufacturers and explain my requirements to them. I found them through contacts in sex shops, which was an eye-opening experience in its own right. The manufacturer is based in the Netherlands. I had to travel there to explain my requirements in details. Even then it required a telephone conversation between the manufacturer and Rita about saddle depths and base configurations. It cost a pretty penny, I can tell you. Momma paid, though she never found out what for.

"The video was part of my fantasy. I don't know if I can ever allow it to be released. I know I could be prosecuted. It might be classed as illegal porn in the UK, though not perhaps on the Continent. Maybe if it was edited with my face shots removed, I would risk less?

"But if you're willing, I'd like you to download both tapes to disk on your computer. It will remind you of me when you're home alone. You're the computer whizz, maybe you can edit it into a watchable movie. I don't think I need it for a while though. The memory of what I have just experienced will live with me forever. So it can be something for you to jerk off to. Meanwhile, I have other plans in mind."

My cock had been growing again with thoughts of her porn movie and sex. I pulled her towards me in the water, and set her down on her feet. Our bodies pressed together hungrily for contact. She seemed eager.

"I owe you," she murmured, "take your well-earned reward."

"No, I'd rather wait until we can both enjoy it together."

I was later to regret that postponement. I would regret even more learning of her other plans.

~*~*~