All Comments on 'Never Say Never'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewrite11 months ago

Good story, but I’m not a fan of having characters jump from “Hi” to “Marry me” so quickly. Just seems odd.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Great story. Well written but a little concerned about Jeremy as his affection seems to move erratically. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Agreed that story moved too fast and too straightforward. Three stars.

Ian_SnowIan_Snow11 months ago

Love it. Well written as always.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

0-60 in 0.2s is never the right approach for erotica.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460111 months ago

Wonderful story!

And then, when he was 60 and she was in her late thirties, he developed some occasional atrial fibrillation, which shocked him since he’d always worked out and eaten well. After a few ablations he started heart rhythm drugs which calmed his rhythm issues but gave him ED. Without the drugs he was in constant palpitations and with them - a limp dick.

She was 40 - he was in his mid 60’s.

Who was plumbing her depths then?

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aric11 months ago

Great story, I always love happy endings. I love the way you write.

bigbob2406bigbob240611 months ago

Loved it !! Thank you very much.

rnebularrnebular11 months ago

It's a nice little fantasy, and steamy in all the right places. Thanks for sharing!

jlcnazjlcnaz11 months ago

Great story. Loved it

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire11 months ago

Hi, S&F,

Enjoyable story with some good humor in places and plenty of steam in others. I think Jada nailed it that Jeremy was very immature and needed to grow up. His latch-on, disconnect, try-to-latch back on routine made him rather unlikeable so I was glad Jada got away from him and with Denny, though I wondered if she wasn’t just rebounding with him at first, too. Fortunately it worked out well (though quickly) and we got to see one last bit of Jeremy’s immaturity shine through when he showed up at the wedding with yet another new girlfriend. Jada made the right choice. Great job!

PickFictionPickFiction11 months ago

Well written, as always, and it certainly fit the nude day theme well. Good luck in the contest.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun11 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the kind comments. It was a fun story to write, and I'm glad that so many of you enjoyed it.

djripdjrip11 months ago

Fucking incredible. Or, incredible fucking? Whatever. This was great.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

At least the father didn't look a gift horse in the mouth!

5

TomHarrisTomHarris10 months ago

Each time I see the "Smuttyandfun" byline I know I'm in for a good read! Thank you so much. In addition to being stimulating and generally fun to read, your stories are consistently well-written. It is a pleasure not being distracted by poor punctuation, bad grammar, inconsistencies (hey, wasn't her name Jane a few paragraphs earlier?), etc. Thanks!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun10 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Tom! Glad you enjoy what I write!

Richard1940Richard194010 months ago

A great read. Thank you

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter10 months ago

Very nice. My stories tend to be kinkier, but it's nice to read something romantic once in a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...