Never Steal From Your Boss

Story Info
Stealing from your boss always has consequences.
1.8k words
4.06
35.1k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

Being the director of a multi-million pound advertising company, I have about 100 staff in my office. I have a CCTV system in my office as there are a lot of valuables in my safe.

I get an alert on my PC when there has been activity in the office. I checked the recording and to my shock I saw you entering my office and helping yourself to Petty Cash out of my cash box.

Normally if anyone needs anything they only have to ask so I am a bit surprised to see this. I pause the video and check the cash box, low and behold there is £200 missing from it. Not even an IOU left in there.

I am very disappointed in you, Lisa, I think to myself as you are an excellent worker and I have never had any issues with you.

I decided to wait until the end of the day to speak to you about this, hoping that you might come and tell me that you have 'borrowed' the money.

The end of the day comes and you haven't said a word to me about it. All the staff have left now and it is just you and me in the building. You knock at my door, "Come in."

You open the door and poke your head around it, "Goodnight Mark, have a good evening." Is all you say as you go to close the door.

Before you close it fully I call you. "Lisa, can you come in here for a minute please?" I ask you politely.

You open the door fully this time and walk in, wearing a pink sleeveless top with a V cut down to just above your cleavage with a smart jacket on top, black pencil skirt cut to just below the knee and 3 inch black heels.

"Is everything alright Mark?" you ask as you takes a seat opposite me at my desk, acting all innocent. "You tell me, Lisa, you see I had an alert from the CCTV here and to my shock when I checked it I saw this." Turning my monitor around, the screen shows you taking the money out of the cash box and pocketing it.

"Care to explain this?" I ask looking at you with anger in my eyes. The look on your face has changed drastically as you realise you have literally been caught red handed.

"Since when do you have CCTV in here?" you ask clearly trying to avoid talking about it.

"I asked you a question Lisa, why would you steal from me? Do I not pay you enough already?"

Your face starts to turn bright red, clearly embarrassed about it all now.

"I'm sorry Mark, I don't know what came over me. I needed cash for last night as I went out with the girls and but lost my bank card. I was going to pay it back as soon as I could and hoped you wouldn't notice." You tell me your sob story acting all sheepish now.

I think about just accepting this excuse but then wonder if you will do it again if I let you off that easily.

"I'm sorry Lisa but that's not acceptable, you could have just asked me and I would have lent you the money. Now I'm not sure if I can trust you anymore and that becomes a problem in this job."

"Please Mark, I need this job, I will do anything to keep it."

"I don't think you seriously mean that Lisa, I mean, if I was to say to you right now to stand up, lock the door, pull the blinds then come back here to the centre of the room and take your jacket off would you actually do it?"

I can see your mind thinking this over, clearly thinking there is no harm in that you do as I say.

"Excellent" I say as I look you up and down. Your arms are bare now and the low cut V reveals just the top of your cleavage.

"Now remove your clothes but leave your heels on." I don't expect you to do this and know it's my word against yours if you try and tell anyone about this and my word always wins, that's how I got to where I am today.

Blushing again, you think about leaving but you can't afford to lose this job and you know no one will believe you if you try and tell anyone. You shakily place your hands on the bottom of your top and slowly start to lift it up over your head, revealing your bra covered breasts to me in all their glory. You are wearing a floral black bra, your breasts seem to be spilling out the top and clearly your 36E breasts are too big for the bra.

You then move your hands towards the zip of your skirt and slowly slide it down, not realising that this is turning me on watching you undress slowly. You let it fall to the floor and step out of it. Standing there in your matching panties, heels still on.

You try and cover yourself with your arms but I look at you and shake my head and you lower both your arms to your side.

"You brought this on yourself Lisa, I would have happily kept the thoughts in my imagination of you like this but you need to be punished for stealing from me so you don't do it again."

I stand up and slowly walk to you, milking it. I walk around you looking you up and down taking it all in. You have a beautiful figure with curves in all the right places.

I am now standing in front of you, close enough to smell your sweet perfume. You try not to look me in the eyes but you can't help it. You start to beg asking me to let you go. I contemplate it but I feel I have gone too far now to let it end like this.

I turn around and walk back to my desk. "Now remove the underwear, we might as well go full hog, but still leave the heels on."

I don't lose eye contact with you and can see the fear in your eyes. You reach around your back and unsnap your bra, holding the cups with one hand you slide the straps down your arms and slowly pull it away. Your nipples already seem to be hard, clearly part of you is enjoying this.

You then hook your fingers into the sides of your panties and slide them down your legs, stepping out of them. You stand up straight and your smooth pussy is revealed to me in all its glory. You standing there in just your heels is a sight to behold, my cock straining against my trousers.

I stand up and remove my clothes myself, my thick 8 inch cock springs out of my boxers as I remove them. Your eyes widen as you spot it. I walk over to you, cock at attention. Your eyes haven't moved from it.

"On your knees" I say as I place both hands on your shoulders helping you to the floor. There isn't much of a struggle to get you to your knees. My cock now in your eye line. "Take it, you know you want to."

I can tell you are a bit hesitant so I place my hands on your head and guide it towards me, you mouth opens instinctively as you take the head into your mouth. I feel the warmth of your mouth around my cock, it causes my cock to pulse in your mouth as your try to take my full 8 inches.

Your hands move to my thighs as you try and pull me in closer. You manage to fully engulf me as I feel the head of my cock hit the back of your throat. You are clearly letting your body take over as you start to suck like a pro. My hands now loosely resting on your head as I let out a moan. Your tongue teases my head which sends shivers down my spine. Never have I been sucked like this before, you are clearly a pro at it.

One of your hands reaches underneath and cups my balls, stopping them slapping against your chin. I know it won't be long until I blow with you doing this so I pull your head away and tell you to bend over my desk, ass in the air.

You walk over to my desk quickly and get in position as I hold my cock and guide it to your now dripping wet pussy. You gasp as the head enters you, slowly forcing myself inside you. Your pussy tight around my cock. I finally have my whole length inside as I pull back so just the head is inside you and tease you like this for a minute or so.

Without warning I then slam back into you hard and fast. I repeat this a few times as you push your hips back against me with every thrust forcing me even further inside you.

The sweat pouring off us now, I grab hold of your hair and pull your head back "Tell me how much you want this, beg me for it."

I yank back harder on your hair as the words come out your mouth "Fuck me Mark, please. I need this so much. Fill me with your hot juices."

This turns me on more than I thought was ever possible hearing my PA say these words. I bring my hand down onto your bare peach shaped ass, you let out a yelp with every spank. I grip your ass cheeks hard as I can feel myself getting close. Your body begins to shudder as your pussy lips tighten around my cock.

I speed up even more now as I'm ready to blow. We bot let out a loud groan as I feel your pussy with my hot seed. Your body goes limp as you come down from your orgasm. Still holding your hips I make sure to milk myself dry inside you.

I pull myself out as you don't move. I grab a tissue from my desk and clean myself out, throwing the box at you. I get dressed and sit back at my desk while you try and clean yourself up. As you go to put your panties on I stop you.

"I will be taking those" I say holding my hand out. You place them in my hand as you finish getting dressed.

"Lisa" I call as you start to walk out the office. "Maybe you will think twice about stealing from me again."

I place your panties in my drawer and think to myself that I hope you do try and steal from me again as I would like a round 2.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers