All Comments on 'Never the Same Again Ch. 01'

by leph76

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the first chapter in an outstanding romance story. The chapters following are even better than this one.

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude10 months ago

Good story, but if you took and had it edited better it might be great. Just some minor stuff that I see, such as using the wrong word simply because it sounds EXACTLY like the word you should have used, but, it is spelled differently and means something totally different than you wrote, as a matter of fact, (at least in the first couple of lines of your disclaimer, or list of excuses, where it says that meeting her "changed the coarse of my life". I'm just wondering how meeting anyone could change the texture of a persons life. Because the word you used is related to grinding coffee, bread texture, sharpening (whet) stones. Whereas, if you had used the word COURSE, well that relates to directions, actions chosen, living your life. I have put myself in as a volunteer editor, so maybe give me a try sometime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleph76@leph76
Thank you to all the people who have read and sent me comments on my story. It is very appreciated. More chapters are coming. I am new to writing, and it is a slow process for me. I find myself agonizing over every word choice, and the progress is slow. I am going to try ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES