Never the Same Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle turned back to me as I pushed the door closed behind us, and her lips were attacking me again. Her hands gripped the sides of my face, locking our mouths together as she forced her tongue into me. I put my hands on the bare flesh just above her waist and then ran them up and under her short crop top, pawing at her bra-covered breasts. I got a good handle on each of them and squeezed and groped her.

She lips vibrated against mine as she moaned, sending thrills through my body and down the engorged length of my dick. I pushed her bra up and suddenly had her bare breast-meat in my hands. Her tits were magnificent, firm and yet supple and exquisitely shaped. They were large with perfect, quarter-sized nipples at their tips.

I could feel her nipples harden in my palms, and she kissed me harder as her hands fell to my belt, undoing the buckle. With the belt undone, she reached a hand down the waist of my pants, and her fingers came in direct contact with my cock. It was like a shock of electricity sparked between us, and the current worked its way through both our bodies.

She gripped my rod inside my pants with her soft hand, and started stroking gently up and down, working it expertly. My cock responded by getting even harder. With her hand clasped around my shaft, she slowly but firmly kept stroking. My body twitched and shuddered in response, and her lips curved in a smile as we kissed.

I was getting lightheaded again, and we stumbled towards the desk, catching ourselves before we fell.

I sat myself right on the edge of the desk, and spun her around, gripping her hips and pulling her back against my crotch. She inhaled sharply, feeling my raging cock press into her ass even through the layers of fabric still between them.

I ran my hands up her sides and over her chest, finding her heaving tits again. She moaned and arched backwards, pressing herself against my chest and leaning her head back onto my shoulder. She made small circular grinding movements with her hips, rubbing her ass against my cock. She wiggled some, and my rock-hard shaft shifted and wedged in the crease of her butt, and she moaned appreciatively.

I kneaded her bare tits, pinching and pulling at her nipples. She reached over her head with her hands, running them through my hair and over my face, turning her head to the side, searching for my lips with her tongue. Our mouths met again, and her tongue urgently entwined with mine.

I slid both hands off her marvelous orbs and down her bare stomach and abdomen, finding the waist of her shorts. I quickly undid the button and pulled the short zipper down. She moaned into my mouth in anticipation, grinding harder into my groin.

I slid both hands back up the expanse of her front, groping her tits again before getting a firm grip on one boob with my left hand and easing my right hand back down towards the treasure between her legs. I slowly traced my finger tips over her flesh, then placed my hand flat on her tummy.

Her hips and tongue grew more insistent as my fingers found their way under the waistline of her exposed pink panties. I slowly inched them lower, wondering what her grooming habits were. I found nothing but bare flesh and slight stubble as I worked my way down over her mound.

She gasped as my fingers made contact with her wet slit, biting my lip and breathing heavy. I switched the grasp of my left hand to her other tit, and pressed my right further down, digging my fingers gently into the hot, dripping folds of her sex. She bucked against me, and I pulled her body tightly against mine, penetrating her slowly with my digits.

I pulled my fingers out and she hissed, but I was soon exploring the burning flesh of her soaking pussy again, until I located her swollen clit. I teased it gently with my finger tips and she shuddered and bit my lip again. I worked my way down her slit, rubbing gently and spreading her with my fingers, before moving back to caressing her aching bean. I flicked it, maybe a bit harder than I intended, and she gasped and froze. Then she moaned loudly as my finger tips teased it again and she resumed the assault on my tongue with hers.

I pushed my hand lower and eased two fingers into her sopping pussy, working her clit with my thumb. Her hips bucked and ground into me in a new frenzy, and her hands fell from my face to her crotch and she held my hand and fingers in place inside her, forcefully pushing and grinding them into her. She leaned forward and breathed heavy as I finally withdrew my hand from her between her legs, and her hands found her exposed tits and she squeezed and kneaded her fleshy orbs.

I stood up, my front side still molded to her backside, and spun us to face the desk. I worked one hand into her thick, luxurious hair and entwined it through my fingers, getting a solid grip. Then I pushed her down face-first onto the desk, her ass pointed back at me, my crotch still pressed hard against it.

She stretched her arms across the desk, gripping the opposite edge, and I pulled her hair hard, forcing her to gasp and arch her neck up. I stepped back slightly and with my other hand gripped the waist of her shorts and panties and roughly pulled them down to her thighs. She moaned as I rubbed my hand over her exposed sex, her lips glistening with moisture in the dim light.

Her pussy was already dripping, her juices running down her taut thighs. I ran my hand over her puffy lips and tickled her clit briefly, before penetrating her hole again with a couple fingers. I pushed them in gently, exploring her interior, feeling her pussy walls throb and contract.

I moved them in and around slowly, paying attention to Danielle's reactions and the mewling noises she was now making. When she reacted particularly strongly to a caress of a spot, I paused and gave it some extra attention. I had her shuddering and moaning loudly.

Danielle groaned in disappointment as I removed my fingers, glistening with her fluids, from her tight slit. "Don't st..." she started to protest and I gave a short hard yank to the fistful of hair I still had a grip on. She gasped and looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Taste yourself," I breathed as I took the fingers that had just vacated her soaking snatch and brushed them against her trembling lips. Her mouth opened slightly and her soft pink tongue snuck out and ran over my index finger. Her eyes rolled up in her head as her lips wrapped around my fingers, enveloping them to the second joint. One of her hands found mine, and she used it to guide my hand, turning it this way and that, applying a steady sucking action as my fingers moved in and out of her mouth.

When she had gotten all her juices cleaned off my fingers, and they glistened now from her saliva instead, she looked back at me and purred, "My pussy tastes so good. You should try it."

In answer, I quickly penetrated her again, working my digits in and out and around as she squirmed in ecstasy. Her eyes rolled back and her head drooped to rest on the desk. I gave another twist to her hair and she yelped and I pulled her head back up, straining her neck as I pushed ever deeper into her chasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she breathed as I slowly withdrew from her. I ran my fingers over her swollen lips again, and teased them lightly over her clean, puckered butthole. I applied a light pressure, just as a tease, not actually trying to penetrate her ass, and her breath caught. "Mmmm, dirty perv..." she whispered and then mewed as my slippery fingers slid south and vigorously invaded her cunt again.

I twisted my wrist again, pulling her hair and forcing her to look back at me. I held my dripping fingers in front of my face and made an obvious show of inhaling Danielle's fragrance. Not that I needed to do that, Ronda could probably smell her sex out in the hall through a closed door. It saturated the whole room. It was soft and pleasant and hinted at a tanginess I was dying to taste.

As she watched I ran my tongue up the sides of my fingers, and dipped them into my mouth. The taste was exquisite, clean and sultry at the same time, not exactly bitter but with a tangy acidic bite.

"You taste wonderful, but I want it direct from the source," I told her and she moaned in response, closing her eyes.

I eased my grip on her hair, pulled her back upright, and turned her to face me. I lifted her easily and sat her with her cute, shapely ass on the desk, and pulled her shorts and panties the rest of the way off. I knelt in front of her and moved my face close, making another show of drinking in her aroma. I softly grazed her puffy lips and used my fingers to spread her wide open, exposing her lush pink insides.

It glistened with moisture, and I gently touched her with my finger tips. I could hear her breathing heavily, and I imagined the sight of her beautiful tits heaving in pleasure, but I didn't want to tear my gaze from the treasure before me. I used a finger to massage her exposed clit, swollen and protruding from its normal hiding spot. She shuddered again, and moaned, "Oh my god, Tim, yes, yes..."

I released my hold on her lower lips, and they slid back into place, trying unsuccessfully to hide her most intimate place. I touched her hot folds again, rolling and parting them with my fingers, brushing her clit and occasionally dipping a finger teasingly into her depths. "UUHHHHhh, god, I need it! Stop teasing me and lick my pussy already, I wanna feel your tongue in my cunt!" Danielle practically shouted.

I leaned closer and I felt her tense in anticipation. I stopped just short and tilted my head up slightly to look her in the eyes. I exhaled heavily, letting my hot breath tickle her exposed womanhood. She shuddered and broke eye contact for a moment, before locking back onto my gaze.

She put her hands on her bare thighs and slowly trailed her finger tips up over her waist and all the way to her breasts. She cupped her bare titties in her hands and kneaded them briefly, ending with a long pull on each of her nipples that caused her to inhale sharply. One hand dropped to her sex right in front of my face and she started gently rubbing herself.

"Please," she said softly, "I need it so bad, I need it, please, please. I wanna feel your tongue on my clit, I want you to taste me and tell me how good it is. Fuck, Tim, I can't believe how badly I want you to eat my pussy!"

She closed her eyes and shuddered slightly as her fingers stimulated her bean, and I dove in. "Oh god, yes!" she cried out, throwing her head back and gripping the edge of the desk with both hands to keep from collapsing as I began my slow, deliberate oral assault on her throbbing sex. I immediately tasted that tangy acidity on my tongue and reveled in it.

I hefted her legs up over my shoulders and reached up and around them to grope at her beautiful boobs. I ran my tongue up and down her slit, getting a good taste of her juices. I sucked the flesh of her labia into my mouth, rolling it between my lips. She was panting and moaning heavily now, squirming with pleasure. I explored her folds, rooting around with my tongue, searching for her hidden button.

I felt my probing tongue graze its hardness and she flinched and cried out. Running my tongue in gentle circles around it, I dropped a hand to her pussy and spread it, exposing her clit to the light again. I delicately ran my tongue over her sweet spot and was rewarded with a gasp of approval. Dropping my mouth lower, I dipped my tongue into her wet hole. The taste was amazing, and I swirled my tongue around inside her.

Her moan's were getting more frantic, and one of her hands gripped and pulled my hair, pushing my face deeper into the paradise between her legs. I alternated between teasing her clit with soft flicks of my tongue, occasionally sucking it and rolling it between my lips, and diving back into her silky chasm. Danielle became more and more animated, arching her hips off the desk and grinding her cunt into my face, moaning ever and ever louder.

I ran my hands over her bare legs, still hanging over my shoulders, enjoying the smoothness. I kissed her thighs and around her opening, then licked her mound, feeling the slight stubble of recently, but not too recently, shaven pubes. I dove back into her soaking pussy, working my tongue into her while simultaneously teasing her clit with my thumb, applying building pressure to match the building intensity of her quivering body.

Her fluids sloshed and had became even creamier than before and I could tell she was getting close.

"Yes, yes, yes, just like that, right there!" she guided me. "Holy shit, holy shit, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Her frantic moans egged me on and her arching hips ground her slit even harder into my face. "Use that tongue on my clit, please, please, lick my clit, I need it, I need it! Ohhh. Mmmyyy. Gggoddd. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, Tim, yes! Yes, Tim! Holy shit, Tim, I'm fucking cccuuuummmmiiiinnngggg!" she howled as her body was wracked with convulsions and she collapsed back onto the desk.

I continued to run my tongue over her hard little bean, gripping her thighs tightly on either side of my head to keep my mouth in contact with her bucking body. "I'm cumming, fuck, I'm cumming so fucking hard!" she cried as I felt a release of fluid and my face was dripping with her juice.

I slowed the pace of my clitoral stimulation and once again started to alternate being teasing her button and penetrating her with my tongue. The quivering of her body slowly subsided as she panted. I licked my way down each thigh, showering those lovely stems with kisses as she lay back, shuddering and twitching still.

One of her hands moved to her slit, and she tentatively touched her swollen sex and jerked her hand away, letting out a quick moan as another spasm twisted her body.

I heard Ronda call from the other side of the door, "Holy fuck, that sounded hot, but shit, dudes, keep it down!"

Danielle's breathing had slowed some, but she was still panting. "That," she said, pausing, "Was fucking ah-mazing. I came so freaking hard. Holy shit, I'm a hot, wet mess down there." She looked at her fluids coating my face and giggled. "Usually it's the guy who cums on the girl's face. Here, let me."

She dropped down and scooped up her cute pink panties, then stepped right up to me and ran her tongue up my neck, over my chin and to my mouth, sucking up the juices as she went. She traced my lips with her tongue and kissed me deeply, as one hand found its way back to the bulge in my pants, slowly rubbing and squeezing. She raised her panties to my face and wiped the rest of it clean with them, then kissed me again.

Then I watched in surprise as she pulled her bra down, shaking her boobs into place in the cups and bent over and quickly pulled her shorts back on, sans panties, buttoning them and stuffing her wadded up panties into one of the pockets. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face to hers and drove her tongue into my mouth, dropping her other hand to give my raging hard-on a quick rub through my pants and a teasing squeeze.

"Thanks for that, Tim, I haven't cum that good in a long time! Maybe if you're lucky, someday I'll return the favor! Catch ya later, perv!"

She laughed as she bounced through the door, grabbing Ronda by the arm and dragging her away as her cousin looked back over her shoulder at me in surprise.

I stood there dumbfounded for the longest minute of my life, my aching member still confined to my pants, and no release in sight. I stared in a daze at nothing, wondering what had just happened, when I heard a distinct and deliberate clearing of someone's throat.

I snapped out of it and saw our waitress from earlier with a bag of garbage she was obviously on the way to dispose of. Danielle had left the door wide open, and she stood there, stopped in her tracks as she eyed me in the unused, abandoned room.

"Are you lost?" she asked, before stealing a glance at my crotch and returning her gaze quickly back to my face. I looked down and saw my belt hanging unbuckled, my pants unbuttoned and my obvious erection. I blushed furiously and turned away, which only gave her a profile view of the tent in my pants.

"I'm sorry, sorry," I croaked, fumbling with my belt buckle and stepping dizzily through the door. She took a step back, giving me plenty of space to pass by her and wrinkling her nose at the heavy odor of Danielle's sex on me.

I practically ran the entire way to my car.

12